Fists of Repentance Ch. 04

Story Info
Leslie reaches an epiphany amid sexual chaos.
3.2k words
4
44.5k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The accumulated weight of 33 years worth of trying to be the perfect daughter, wife, mother and Christian woman suddenly seemed to be lifted from Leslie Griffen's shoulders as she sprawled out on the couch, gasping to replenish her breath. Everything around her was cast in a hazy hue and the only thing she could really make out clearly was Sylvan's lean, towering frame standing over her, his penis saturated in the copious amount of vaginal wetness she'd leaked all over it. Tilting her head to the right, Leslie tried focusing her glassy stare up to Britney, who was still sitting beside her and all Leslie could feel was numb helplessness as the young girl's fingers continued to patiently knead at her sagging and sweat covered breasts.

A full minute after Sylvan had dismounted her, Leslie's thighs remained spread, her stretched and gaping pussy continuing to pulse as if the stud's cock was still pistoning inside her. Seeing Sylvan move, as if in slow motion, out of her view to the left, Leslie immediately felt the weight of his feet pressing into the cushion beside her. A few seconds later Leslie felt his warm fingers brush down over the right side of her cheek an instant before he swiveled her head back towards him. When he did, Leslie found herself right at eye level with Sylvan's straining cock as he stood on the sofa above her.

Just as she opened her mouth to breath in another chest full of much needed oxygen, Sylvan edged forward and shoved his juicy dick between Leslie's lips. A burp of air immediately snorted from Leslie's nostrils the moment Sylvan stuffed his manhood into her mouth.

With his right hand braced against the wall above the sofa for support, Sylvan firmly centered his left hand on the top of Leslie's head as he began grinding his groin forward, jabbing his aroused cock deeper down the married woman's throat.

Continuing to massage Leslie's breasts, Britney admired how her boyfriend's phallus looked slicing between the older woman's obscenely stretched lips. Allowing her gaze to drift steadily down Leslie's naked body until she finally focused on the swollen bloom of her vagina, Britney could still hear the wet, smacking sounds of Leslie trying to accommodate Sylvan's cock in her mouth. A fire of primal lust smoldered in the teenage girl's belly as she alternated her eyes between her own right hand and Leslie's cunt, imagining just how it would look if she did what Sylvan was suggesting.

Pattering her fingertips softly through the dense tangle of Leslie's pubic pelt, Britney eventually dipped them through the raw and throbbing pulp of the married woman's well used pussy. Dragging all four fingers back and forth through Leslie's cunt, Britney could see Leslie's thighs quivering a little more each time she swiped her hand a little deeper into the buttery fissure.

The earthy essence of her own vaginal stew permeated Leslie's tastebuds as Sylvan's cock churned in her mouth. Her saliva washing down her throat every time she exhaled through her nose, Leslie found herself recognizing the subtle difference in texture between her own feminine nectar and Britney's, which remained heavy on her palate as well. She was so overwhelmed by the task of keeping her mouth wrapped around Sylvan's slab of manhood, Leslie had lost track of what Britney was doing beside her until she felt Britney's first three fingers dig in unison, like a talon, into her womb.

"UURRGGHH," Leslie grunted, sending a gushing rush of air cascading over the embedded prick in her mouth.

Her eyes immediately clenching shut, Leslie's right arm automatically flailed downwards until she'd dug her fingers into the meat of Britney's shoulder. A sharp burst of light exploded in the darkness of Leslie's tortured mind when Britney quickly added her pinky to the other three fingers already digging inside her. Her torso jerking and her bare ass squirming embarrassingly across the sofa cushions, Leslie dug her left hand into the lean flesh of Sylvan's hip to brace herself in place as Britney began to steadily fuck her with those four cruel and heartless fingers.

Leslie still had no clue as to the extreme nature of what Britney was planning but she was forced to peel her lips free from Sylvan's grinding shaft when she felt the young girl's fingers twist even harder into her buttery cunt. Moaning towards the ceiling each time Britney digits probed deeper into her pubic cavity, Leslie tried desperately to relax her vaginal muscles as Sylvan stood on the sofa above her, jacking his cock in his right hand as she writhed below.

Sylvan knew exactly what he planned to do with his dick, but for the moment he was content to stand on his perch high on the couch, watching his girlfriend's right hand steadily disappear between Leslie's thighs. He could clearly see the strain etched across Leslie's face and the way her muscles froze and fired involuntarily down the length of her body as she tried to weather Britney's advances. Sylvan could also see the way Leslie had clawed her nails into Britney's back as if to hold on, in a clear show of her deep seeded determination to see the evening through.

"Keep feedin' it in," Sylvan urged down to Britney, seeing the tendons in her right arm flex each time she corkscrewed her hand forward.

A few seconds later Britney finally slid off the sofa and knelt on the floor directly in front of Leslie's crotch. Draping the whimpering woman's right leg over her shoulder, Britney created the perfect alley to shove her hand all the way into the married woman's soupy mire.

"OOHHH... GGOOOOOODDDDDDD," Leslie's already humbled voice shattered through the room, the desperation in it twinged with the ultimate realization of what Britney was attempting to do.

There was a momentary recoil for Leslie as she instinctively tried shrinking backwards into the cushions behind her but by then it was too late, Britney had entrenched her grip so far into Leslie it was as if the married woman had been skewered on a spit.

"Roll her over," Leslie heard Sylvan's voice rain down from above, his simple command sounding distant and muddled from the blood whooshing through her ears.

Leslie could feel the sofa begin to exhale when Sylvan slowly stepped down, then her equilibriums once again faded as Britney tilted her all the way over on her right side, the whole time keeping her four interlocking fingers wedged securely inside her startled vaginal sheath. Cocking her left leg into the air, Leslie gulped when she looked down through the narrow slits of her eyes at the grotesque yet fascinating way the 19 year old girl's hand looked buried inside her womb. That said, Leslie couldn't deny how overwhelmingly potent and surreal it felt each time Britney's fingers would swim through the tight and trembling confines of her cunt.

A few seconds later, Leslie felt Sylvan collapse down on the sofa directly behind her. Right after he did, Leslie felt his strong hands wrap around the back of each of her raised and parted thighs, gently nudging them even further apart. Tremors vibrated over and over through Leslie's chest when she looked up and saw the young man's stone cold and focused face peering down at her between her thighs, the only thing separated them being Britney's right arm drilling down on her pussy.

Sylvan catalogued every subtle facial tick and muscle movement in Leslie's blotched face as his girlfriend continued with cruel care impaling her. Waiting for just the right moment, Sylvan finally jerked Leslie towards him and deposited her shaken frame on top of his lap. The married woman's back now flush with the demonic, serpent like tattoo covering Sylvan's bare chest, when she looked down the only thing Leslie could see was Britney's entire hand, thumb included, lodged inside her.

The only sensation remotely similar to what Leslie was feeling were the three childbirths she'd successfully preformed over the past decade. Unlike that trio of events where she'd felt as if life was literally springing from her body however, what she was experiencing at the hand of Britney was more like having an alien entity crawling up inside her, almost like a parasite sucking up everything good and wholesome until nothing was left but a desperate and wanton husk.

In the dizzying disarray of her mind, Leslie could still feel the immense presence of Sylvan's rock hard penis poking into the back of her thighs as she sprawled out across his lap, her knees spread shamefully apart as she tried to accommodate Britney's buried fist.

Snared between the devious young couple, Leslie could feel Sylvan's hands reaching around her from behind, roughly massaging her breasts and twisting her nipples as he nibbled and bit at her ear and neck. From the way his breath cascaded over her left shoulder and down her chest, Leslie could tell Sylvan was intently staring down at the way his girlfriend's entire hand, all the way to her tanned wrist, was concealed now by Leslie's hairy cunt.

"Fuck her Brit... fist the Bitch," Sylvan's soft, terrible words brushed across Leslie's cheek as he implored his 19 year old lover to begin working her fist like a slow, gouging drillbit between Leslie's straining vaginal walls.

With every short quick breath she took, Leslie wanted to scream at the top of her lungs but was afraid to, fearing that if she moved so much as a muscle what might happen given the burden on every fiber of her body. Instead, she fought to keep quiet and still, bottling up all that steam and adrenaline knowing her body would eventually explode under her forced repression. All she could do was imagine that Britney's penetrating fist was acting as a cork, damming up everything she was so ashamed of, yet so desperate to experience. When that fist began rotating towards the back wall of her cervix, Leslie suddenly felt as if all her callous lust and desire was being dredged up like the fertile black silt that rested at the bottom of a previously pristine lake.

As soon as Britney began working her clenched fingers forward, Sylvan reached down under Leslie's behind and lifted her from his lap, in effect perching her in the air as if offering her body to Britney to do with as she pleased. Every tendon in the 33 year old woman's frame jerked and Sylvan could look up and see the way her head bounced side to side on her shoulders as Britney continued to jab forward.

Holding Leslie in place, the sound her cunt was making was unlike anything Sylvan had ever heard as he looked down at his girlfriend's forearm rotating forward like a burrowing arrow. His dick raised at full attention, rising like a mighty staff from his bloated balls, Sylvan followed where its huge and rounded head was pointing, directly at Leslie's anus.

Already supporting the older woman's ass as he held her in the air, Sylvan dug his fingertips into her fleshy asscheeks and pulled them apart, exposing the puckered outer rim of the Leslie Griffen's asshole. Even it was flexing in and out as Leslie strained every muscle in her body to accommodate Britney's fist. Allowing Leslie's flaring sphincter to caress the tips of his thumbs, Sylvan gradually worked them higher until they each had disappeared past the nail inside the married woman's rear end.

Feeling Sylvan's thumbs dig into her anus was the final straw. A loud gushing moan bristled from Leslie's throat as she blindly reached backwards, digging her fingernails into the lean muscular flesh of Sylvan's arms as he supported her above his lap.

"GGAAWWWDDDD... AAAHHRRGGAAHHHHWWDDD" she groaned nonstop, the blurry sight of Britney's wrist now a permanent acid stained image in her mind as she watched the young girl ravage her pussy.

Somewhere along the way, once Leslie's vaginal muscles had accepted the burden placed upon them, something primal seemed to trip inside her until Leslie found herself meeting Britney's advances with awkward pelvic thrusts of her own as she teetered in mid-air.

The moment Sylvan's thumb tips dipped into her asscrack Leslie sensed what he was about to do, and knew any resistance would be futile. Until then, Leslie had never had a single anal experience in her life, but there had been a lot of other things over the hour or so she'd spent with the lascivious pair in that apartment that Leslie never contemplated she'd be capable of doing either. And each one she'd willingly done. Any attempt at reigning them in had long melted away and her body, if not her very soul, now belonged to them.

Her blood boiling through every ounce of her being, Leslie felt the brutish head of Sylvan's jutting phallus press between the baby-soft cheeks of her ass as he lowered her down, simply allowing gravity to take its course. The tip of his cock slowly digging upwards into her falling rectum, Leslie tightened the grip of her nails in Sylvan's skin as he eased her down. Her heels digging hard into the sofa cushions to each side of Sylvan's knees, Leslie repeatedly coughed and shuddered each time another inch of his manhood found its mark.

Within a few seconds the married woman was in full blown hysterics as the two competing forces of friction seemed to meld into one cruel, venomous and determined instrument of sexual gratification inside her. Possessed by a power she knew she couldn't face, Leslie soldiered on, her voice splintering through the dimly lit room, with the clear and horrible understanding that nothing in her life had ever come as close to completing her as this.

Her release was inevitable. It wasn't so much an orgasm but an internal supernova where every fabric of Leslie's being collapsed in on itself and sucked everything surrounding her down with it.

Her right hand balled up and pressed to the hilt of her wrist inside Leslie's cunt, Britney folded her left arm around Leslie's back, hugging her and holding her in place on top of Sylvan's crotch as he stabbed his cock deeper into Leslie's pulsing rectum.

Kneeling on the floor directly in front of Leslie, Britney could clearly see the way each of the woman's facial features seemed to scrunch into one large mass in the center of her face as her orgasm tore through her. Britney could feel Leslie's cunt spasming, almost chewing in a way at her buried fist as if trying to digest it all the way inside her. Leslie's vaginal juices were leaking down Britney's right forearm in several slick, zig-zag patterns until they met at the crown of her slightly bent elbow. Pulling her left hand out from behind Leslie's back, Britney quickly stuffed it between her own burning thighs in an attempt to frig herself off as Leslie howled non-stop in front of her.

Placing his hands to each side of Leslie's waist, Sylvan tried holding her steady as she convulsed on top of his lap, her rectal muscles doing unspeakable things to his cock as she trembled and shook. Sylvan could feel his cum beginning to swell inside his balls and he knew the impromptu ordeal would seen be over.

"You're nothing but a pure and filthy cunt," Sylvan sneered into Leslie's ear, knowing the harsh words would burn all the way down the gentle, God-fearing woman's spine.

There was a mirror on the wall directly across from where all three were intertwined on the sofa. If Leslie dared to stare across and take a good look into it at the way she was sitting there on a stranger's lap with a girl's fist pressed all the way inside her pussy at the same time a cock was shoved painfully into her ass, she'd have no way of denying Sylvan's vulgar assessment.

"That's the same pussy you're gonna take home to your Husband... do you think he'll ever be able to come anywhere close to satisfying you the way Britney's is right now?" he continued.

Removing his left hand from Leslie's waist, Sylvan reached around her body and grabbed Britney's right wrist, manually twisting his girlfriend's already buried hand in several churning circles inside Leslie's cunt to accentuate his point.

"And you're gonna go home with an ass full of cum too," Sylvan gritty voice rose an instant before the pasty report of his ejaculate lathered the walls of Leslie's lower intestines.

Her rectal cavity quickly filling with Sylvan's warm bubbling froth, Britney's balled up fist now felt like it had turned to molten rock inside Leslie's womb as her vaginal muscles fired rapidly around it. Then Leslie blacked out.

____________________________________

How long she was out for Leslie would never quite know but it was the duel sensation of Britney removing her hand from her cunt at the same time Sylvan slid his cum-smeared cock out of her ass that brought Leslie back into the light.

Each of Leslie's ears popped and she felt a seismic shift roll through the crust of her core before she collapsed like an exhausted ragdoll off Sylvan's lap, into a cowering and disjointed heap on the sofa cushions to the right. Her face soaked with tears of joy, pain and relief, Leslie trembled in fear wondering how her body would feel once the endorphins began to wear off. There would be hickeys, bruises and strained muscles throughout her body when she awoke the next morning not to mention the unfathomable alterations her ego would have to endure. But all that would be for a later time.

Leslie would eventually stumble up from the couch and dress herself. Then she would drive back home and fall into her Husband's worried but comforting arms, the whole time apologizing, telling him she was late coming home because she needed some space and some time to think. She would then go upstairs and walk into each of her three kids' bedrooms and kiss them all on the forehead as they slept, assured in the knowledge at least each of them were at peace with the world. Then she'd retire to bed with her Husband and allow him to make love to her as he'd done a thousand times.

He would mount her and then thrust forward repeatedly, into a pussy that somehow seemed more accepting that anytime he could remember, in the back of his mind feeling just an inkling that something was different. It didn't matter however in the blind lust to gain his own satisfaction, as well as show his wife just how much he loved her. Even though she was writhing and moaning beneath him, she hadn't came yet and this made him want to fuck her that much harder. Just as he was approaching his own release, he became somewhat startled when he felt Leslie's hand reach down and grab the base of his pumping penis. An instant later she was pulling him out of her.

Before Craig Griffen could gain his bearings enough to question his wife, he felt her soft fingertips brush across his naked flesh until she'd closed her small hand around the back of his strong right hand. Without saying a word Leslie began closing her palm around Craig's hand until she'd folded his fingers and made a fist of it. Blindly pulling his balled up hand towards the center of her aching crotch, Leslie then began working her Husband's warm hand inside her...

THE END

Thanks for the read.