Fit At Forty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer glared at him. He was so calm, treating her request like it was some sort of game. What did she expect though? Fuck, he was married, with a family. She was stranger, a fare. Did she expect him just to agree in an instant and drive to the car park? And why was she attracted him? Or was she? Was it not more that she actually just wanted, dare she admit it, a good hard fuck?

She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, moaning softly as she did so. She saw Tony's eyes cast a downward glance, no doubt noticing the wetness on her fingers glistening in the dim light.

"It's an offer you might not get again," she said.

He nodded slowly, twitching his nose as he looked her up and down. Her heart skipped a beat as she realised he was seriously considering it. Instinctively, she raised her hands and pulled her top up, letting her boobs pop free. Surely he couldn't resist?

"Mmmmm, lovely tits," he murmured.

Several moments passed as she sat there, skirt around her waist, legs spread, boobs exposed, Tony eyeing her approvingly. She looked at him in anticipation, but still he didn't accept the invitation.

"Well, you wanna park up and come play with them?" she asked.

He narrowed his eyes. "You're not a hooker are you?"

"No, I am not!" she exclaimed.

He nodded. "And you've got enough money for the fare? You're not just after a free ride?"

"For fuck's sake," she gasped, exasperated. "I'm offering you the ride!" She was starting to regret her actions.

He smiled. "Sorry, didn't mean to offend. It's just...well, almost too good to be true." He slowly looked her up and down again. "A car park, just up the road you say?"

She nodded. "About half a mile tops I think. It's very secluded."

He shrugged his shoulders. "And you are being serious? Not just having a bit of fun with old Tony? Not just being a tease?"

She sighed loudly and glared at him. "I want a fuck," she said slowly. She stared at him, telling herself this was his final chance. She licked her middle finger and slipped it straight back into her damp pussy. "If you want that to be your cock instead of my finger, stop fucking about and drive to that car park."

Tony grinned. "You're a very naughty lady, Miss Morton. How could I say no?" He turned in his seat and she jolted back as he quickly took off.

She kept her finger inside herself, gently moving, keeping herself focussed. If she thought for more than a second what she was doing, with a rational brain, she knew she'd change her mind.

"I take it you've got a condom there?" he said cheerily.

"What? A condom? Oh...ummm...well, no. I...ummm...used the only one I had earlier," she lied. Once again, she'd made the assumption that a man married for so long would be safe. And if he did finish inside her? Well, she needed to take a morning after pill anyway so what difference would it make?

"Hmmmm, ok," he replied thoughtfully. "I'm taking a gamble here, you know that? I mean, I've only slept with one woman in the past 20 odd years but I don't know anything about your history. It's quite a..."

"I'm clean," she interrupted him, her tone harsh. "I only fuck with a condom...usually. And I'm...ummm...on contraception." She felt little guilt at lying again.

"Ha ha," he chuckled. "Again, didn't mean to offend." He grinned at her in the mirror. "And I've seen enough porn to know that these days it's customary to finish on a girl's face rather than inside her!"

She raised her eyebrows at his comment, but smiled. "You can finish anywhere you like, honey," she said sweetly.

"Some girl," he smiled, tapping on the steering wheel.

They sat in silence as they drove along the dark road. Jennifer peered through the windscreen, then said loudly, "Just ahead, on the left, that's the entrance."

Tony slowed the cab then turned off into the car park. It was pitch black and surrounded by the forest, yet he slowly piloted the vehicle toward the far corner.

"This isn't some dogging spot is it?" he said seriously. "I don't want half a dozen weirdos staring in the windows. Or ending up on a some fucking dogging website!"

Jennifer giggled. it was a popular car park for people from the city coming out to walk their dogs right enough, but not, as far as she was aware, a site for the similarly named past time of strangers meeting to fuck. Well, perhaps not until a few minutes time.

The cab drew to a halt at the far end of the car park. He'd parked so they couldn't be seen from the main road, even although it was now nearly 3AM and the road was deserted.

Jennifer could feel her heart beat thumping in her chest. She'd been totally in control with James in his hotel room, but somehow, this felt completely different.

Tony turned to look at her. She realised she was still sitting with her top pulled up over her boobs and skirt up over her waist.

"Sure you want to do this?" he asked. She nodded. "Me and the wife," he continued, "well...we do it maybe once a week, but more just to satisfy a basic need, if you know what I mean? So, what I'm saying is, it's been a long time since I've had the pleasure of something a bit special."

He grinned at her, and she noticed him lick his lips.

"I'll not be wham bam and thank you ma'am, you understand? If you let me back there, you'd better be prepared. I could lose my licence for this you know? So I'll be making the most of it." He raised his eyebrows and looked at her expectantly.

She nodded again. Totally the opposite to James. She jolted as she heard his door slam shut.

Fuck. What had she let herself in for? He had seemed so jovial, comical even to begin with, but there was seriousness, a sense of control about him now that worried her a little. She felt herself tense as the rear door opened and he clambered in. He was wearing a white, round neck t-shirt, and she noticed tattoos on either forearm. His jeans were quite tight, and he a had a bit of a belly. He sat down heavily on the rear bench next to her, and before the courtesy light switched off his eyes scanned the back of the taxi.

"What you done with your panties?" he asked.

Jennifer blinked as the courtesy light went out. They were in total darkness. "I...I wasn't wearing any." She flinched as she felt his hand on her thigh.

"Tut tut. No bra, no panties," he murmured, his voice low and husky.

Jennifer swallowed. It was too dark to make him out, but she could feel his hand press firmly on her thigh and move upwards. "I told you," she said, conscious her voice was nervous. "I'm a very naughty girl."

"Ha ha," he chuckled, his fingers gripping her thigh. "And what happens to naughty girls?"

She closed her eyes. That was what he wanted. He wanted to spank her. Fuck, he was a kinky old buggar! What she really wanted was his cock. How should she play it?

"They get a mouthful of cock?" she replied, hoping he would like the offer of a blowjob to start things off.

"All in good time Miss Morton," he laughed.

She gasped as his hand moved quickly up her thigh and his fingers brushed against her pussy.

"You've made yourself nice and wet haven't you?" he chuckled, rubbing her lips more firmly.

He was half turned towards her and she could smell coffee and cigarettes on his breath. Her eyes were slowly becoming accustomed to the darkness but she closed them and moaned softly as two of his fingers entered her.

"Mmmmm, nice and wet," he murmured, wasting no time to push his fingers deep into her pussy. He splayed them, working them back and forth. "Christ, still very tight though."

She took a deep breath and forced herself to relax. She couldn't stop this now, and although it was crazy, she resolved to enjoy it.

"Tighter than your wife then?" she purred.

"Ha ha fuck yes," he laughed, increasing his pace. He raised his free hand and squeezed her right breast firmly, then moved his large hand across to her left one. "These are mighty fine too."

He leaned across and took her right boob in his mouth, sucking on her nipple.

"Ohhhh fuck," she groaned. She ground her hips forward, helping his fingers stretch her.

He groped her left boob firmly, his tongue flicking against her right nipple. She could make out more detail now in the darkness now, the silence penetrated by the squelching of her juices as his fingers worked her.

"I'd love to go down on you sweetheart," he said. "But condom or not, if another's man cock has been in there I'm afraid it's not for me."

He had a point, even if he didn't know that the other man had actually cum insider her. Did that mean he wasn't going to stick his cock inside her then? She felt a surge of frustration. That was all she wanted.

"Turn over for me," he said, an authoritative tone in his voice, pulling his fingers out of her and using his hand to lift her leg.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked with a hint of desperation.

"Ha ha, all in good time like I said," he replied, pushing her over more firmly.

She complied, turning over so her knees were on the seat, hands planted in front of her. Tony shifted his body, moving in behind her and she felt his fingers slide easily back inside her. He must have been using three, as she felt her pussy stretched open, the base of his palm pressing against her bum cheeks.

"You just relax now," he whispered, before pumping his fingers in and out of her with increasing force.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk," she gasped, her head falling forward, pushing herself back against him. His fingers worked quickly, and she groaned loudly as he added his pinkie. "Oh god yes, that feels good!"

His fingers were deep inside her, and though she really didn't want to orgasm like this, she could feel herself getting close. Her breathing increased and she panted as he pushed her legs further apart, the noise of her juices filling her ears.

"F...fuck me," she panted. "Stick your cock in me!"

Tony chuckled, not replying but instead rubbing his thumb against her asshole.

She flinched, wriggling her bum. She knew the definition in her firm buttocks made her asshole, at the angle she was bent, an inviting proposition. At least, that was what Steve had always said. His fingers were working rapidly and the feeling of his thumb massaging her anus was heightening the sensation.

"Mmmmm, you've got a cracking arse love," he laughed.

She ignored him, closing her eyes as she felt her orgasm nearing. He was going to bring her off with his fingers and she was beyond caring.

"Ohhh shit...oh fuck yes...fuck yes..." she panted.

He seemed to push his fingers deeper.

"Oh god that's good...fuck...fuck..." she pushed back against him more firmly. "Oh fuck...oh...AHHHHHHH!" she squealed loudly as she felt the tip of his thumb penetrate her anus. A bolt of pain seared through her. "W...what are you...d...doing?" she gasped. "Oh jesus," she felt her body start to tense.

"That's my girl," he grunted, pushing his thumb deeper into her arse. "You let yourself go on old Tony's fingers love."

She didn't want his finger in her ass, but she was so close. She didn't want him to stop.

"Fuck, oh fuck...fuck, I'm close," she gasped, her voice breathless.

Her body tensed from another bolt of pain as her rectum contracted on his thumb. His fingers were splayed and pushed deep in her pussy and she started to shudder.

"Ohhhhhhhh shiiiittttttt," she grunted. "Oh yes...fuck...fuck make me cum!"

She closed her eyes, ready for her climax. Fingers in both her holes; she wanted to explode.

Suddenly, Tony pulled his fingers out of her pussy.

She gasped in surprise, grunting as his thumb pushed in deeper, not realising it was fully inside her ass.

"W...what are you doing? No...don't stop," she exclaimed, jerking her head backwards to look at him.

He grinned at her. "Now now Miss Morton...patience," he chuckled.

She glared at him, her mouth falling open. "What the fuck? Why did you stop?"

He smiled. "You said you didn't like cumming without a cock in you, didn't you?"

She exhaled. "Well, yes...but..." she replied exasperated.

"Ok," he nodded. He slowly pulled his thumb back, making her yelp as it popped out of her ass. He clambered around her, kneeling against the edge of the seat. She watched him quickly unbuckle his jeans, undo the buttons and pull them, pants included, down his thighs. Her eyes instinctively feel to his crotch, the thick clump of pubic hair, the fat cock dangling down. She was surprised he wasn't yet erect.

"How about you use that naughty mouth of yours to get me nice and hard then?"

She felt frustrated. She'd been so close, just a few seconds away from climaxing. He was teasing her, and she had to accept that. She cursed her desperation.

Jennifer shifted her body so she kneeling across the seat. She lowered her head and moved it towards him. He took hold of his cock, positioning it in front of her mouth. She noticed he was circumsised, not something she was used to, and as she got closer, her nostrils filled with the pungent aroma of his penis. She closed her eyes and took him in her mouth, gagging as she closed her lips.

He let out a satisfied grunt, pushing himself towards her. She bobbed her head back and forth, feeling his cock stiffen in her mouth. It had a thick girth, and she had to widen her mouth as it grew. She started to suck, unable to stop herself from screwing up her nose as she tasted him. He started to rock his hips, murmuring as he became fully erect. He wasn't overly long, maybe 6 inches, but his cock was at least two inches wide; easily double that of James.

She considered moving into a sitting position, or perhaps kneeling on the cab floor, but she didn't want to spend much time with his cock in her mouth. She realised it was actually disgusting her, so she pressed her eyes tightly shut and told herself it was worth it to soon have it in her pussy instead.

Tony didn't seem to mind her positioning. His hand was again on her bum cheeks, stroking her firmly.

"Mmmmm, an expert cock sucker," he chuckled.

She gasped as she felt his fingers back inside her pussy, her head lunging forward making her choke as she took him too deeply. Almost as soon as they were inside her, he pulled them out and she felt him place his index finger against her asshole again. With her knees apart, he had easy access between her bum cheeks and she couldn't react quickly enough to stop him from massaging her hole, clearly using her pussy juices as lubrication before firmly entering her.

Again, she yelped, making his cock quiver as it sent vibrations up his shaft. She winced as he pushed his finger in deeper, forcing against her contracting cheeks.

"Not a virgin in the ass department, are you Miss Morton?" he chuckled.

She looked up at him, eyes glaring. He was correct, of course, although it was very rare she let a man there. On the odd occasion, when drunk enough and on her own, she used a very slim vibrator in her ass, but it always hurt like hell afterwards.

The pain subsided quickly, and he was at least being gentle as he slowly worked his finger inside her. Her pussy was tingling, and the feeling of his hand close by made her want to reach back and force his fingers into her. She bobbed her head more quickly, clamping her lips to tightly suck his shaft. She was sure he wanted to fuck her, so the closer she got him with her mouth, surely the sooner he would give her what she wanted.

His free hand grasped the back of her head and pulled her harshly into his crotch. She breathed sharply through her nose as he held her there, his pubic hair against her face, cock fully in her mouth. Her eyes widened as he circled his finger in her ass, stretching her passage before inserting his forefinger as well. She started to gag, and he released his hand, letting her pull her head free to gasp for air.

"Jesus," she exclaimed.

He grinned at her, then pulled her head back towards him, stuffing his cock back into her mouth. Once again, he held her firmly, ignoring her gagging as he straightened his fingers, parting them in her ass. She felt like her head was going to explode.

He released her, giving her a brief moment to gulp in air, before repeating his actions, all the time using his fingers to stretch her anal passage. Twice more he did it, before pulling his cock free from her mouth.

Jennifer lowered her head, hungrily gulping in air. Her jaw ached.

"Now then, ready for my cock?" he asked.

She wasn't sure she was. He was surprising her. When he'd said he'd make the most of it, she hadn't expected him to finger her bum, or make her gag on his cock.

He didn't wait for her to respond, instead pushing her shoulders so she was once again kneeling in front of him on the seat. His fingers were still in her ass, and she moaned loudly as they slid deeper inside her as she moved her body around.

She felt him tap his cock head against her bum cheeks, then gasped in anticipation as he rubbed it against her pussy lips. He was going to fuck her pussy, and she didn't care that his fingers were still in her ass. Her whole body tingled at the prospect of the double penetration and she wondered how he'd react when she climaxed hard on him.

She closed her eyes, waiting for the feeling of his cock enter pussy. He was taking his time, teasing her more. She had to admire his patience, even if it was frustrating the hell out of her.

She felt him gently withdraw his fingers, then felt his cock press between her bum cheeks. What was he doing? Just his fingertips were in her ass now, but she could still feel his cock touching her. She groaned loudly as he splayed his fingers, feeling her hole stretch open. It suddenly dawned on her what he was doing.

"No...Tony...not in..." she gasped as his cock slipped between his fingers and pressed against her bum hole. "ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as he pushed forward, his cock penetrating her ass.

She heard him grunt as her head started spinning, pain searing through her body. His cock was so wide, it felt like her sphincter was stretching to the point it would burst.

"T...Ton...fuck...oh fuck," she squealed.

He pushed forward, two inches inside her. He slowly withdrew his fingers, satisfied he was inserted inside her and she felt him grip her hips.

"Ohhhhh godddddd." Her body tensed with pain. "P..please...not...not there..." she was gasping for breath. "My puss...please...my cunt...fuck my cunt...instead..." she pleaded.

Tony pulled her back firmly, pushing his hips forwards, another inch of his cock in her rectum.

"Like I said," he grunted. "Condom or not, I'm not one for sloppy seconds."

Her stomach churned at his choice of words. At the truth that he was right not to stick his cock and a pussy that an hour earlier had been filled with another man's sperm. And that this stranger, this older man, with the pot belly was sticking his smelly fat cock in her ass.

He pushed forward again and her head collapsed onto the seat. Her vision blurred, her open mouth against the plastic upholstery.

"It's too...too wide," she mumbled.

"Ha ha," he chuckled. "You can take it, love." He grunted as he pushed forward again, his fingers gripping her flesh tightly. "Ohhh fuck, what a great arse. It's been a long time since I was in an arse as tight as this."

She gagged as she tasted her saliva on the seat. She wanted to push him away, but the pain was sapping the strength from her body.

He started to rock his hips, prodding his cock inside her.

"Ohhh that's it," he exhaled. "Mmmmm, let me fuck that nice arse."

She knew she couldn't stop him. She tried to relax, figuring that the more her body resisted, the more it would hurt. He was holding her too firmly to resist anyway, and as he worked back and forth she felt her rectum expand, slowly accepting the thick intrusion. She let her knees slide wider apart; anything to accommodate his fat cock.