Fit At Forty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he panted. "Just relax now. Let old Tony fuck that dirty little asshole."

Dirty. The word pierced her. She was dirty. Dirty to have made James cheat on his wife. Dirty to have turned him on so much he'd spunked inside her. Dirty enough to have teased the taxi driver, fingered herself in the back of his cab, encouraged him to also cheat on his wife and fuck her. She felt dirty. A dirty slut. It struck her she deserved this.

Tony started to rock his hips with more pace, jabbing his cock inside her. She gasped as she felt his hips against her bum cheeks, realising that his full length was in her ass. She felt like he was ripping her apart.

"Oh fuck that's good," he grunted. "Fucking good." He pulled back, almost pulling his cock out of her, before roughly pushing forward again.

"Jesus...Christ," she screamed.

"Such a naughty lady," he laughed, releasing his grip on her thighs. She squealed as he firmly slapped the palm of his hand on her right bum cheek.

Tony pulled back, leaving an inch of his cock inside her, then spanked her firmly again.

"Owwww," she cried out.

"Naughty, naughty lady," he laughed, pushing forward until he was fully inside her. He shifted his body slightly to the right, creating room to plant another firm spank on her left cheek. She cried out again.

He repositioned himself directly behind her and worked up a rhythm, fucking her arse with controlled prods. His hand slid around her thigh, and she gasped as his fingers rubbed against her pussy lips. He teased her lips apart, found her clitoris with his middle finger and pressed firmly against it.

She responded with a long moan. His left hand reached out and grasped her left boob, firmly squeezing it before pulling her upwards, straightening her back. This forced her ass back and down onto his cock as he drove upwards, simultaneously creating an angle that allowed him to stick three fingers into her pussy.

"Oh my god," she groaned.

He added his pinkie, stretching her pussy wide, angling his thumb so it pressed firmly against her clit. He jerked his fingers rapidly, leaning forward, his breath on the back of her neck.

"You liking this now?" he asked.

She nodded. She could barely breathe, let alone speak. The feeling of his fat cock in her arse and fingers in her pussy was incredible.

"Good girl," he said softly. "Let's get you on your back. I want to see that pretty face when you cum."

He removed his fingers from her pussy, ignoring her disappointed groan. He pulled her skirt down from her waist, pulling it over her legs as she turned onto her back.

He knelt on the floor, reaching out his arms and sliding them under her buttocks. He pulled her back towards him, hooking his arms under knees and pushing her legs backwards.

She held her breath as he positioned his cock against her bum hole, and couldn't contain a scream as he powerfully stuffed his cock back into her arse. Pain consumed her again, but this time subsided more quickly as he regained his rhythm.

"Oh shit...you're...you're ripping me apart," she gasped.

"Ha ha," he grinned. "I think that dirty arse is taking it just fine."

He fucked her solidly for about 30 seconds, until he was satisfied he was comfortably deep inside her. He let go of her legs, straightening his back. Her leg muscles were tight, and she held them in position.

His hand pressed against her pussy, and again he wasted no time in sliding his fingers in, pushing them in deeply.

"Mmmmmm, I can feel my cock with my fingers," he mused.

Jennifer just looked at him with wide eyes, mouth open with an expression of surprise on her face.

His thumb found her clit again and he rubbed it firmly.

"Oh...my...god," she moaned.

"Very good," he smiled, curling his fingers up inside her. "Let me see that pretty face as you cum."

She gawped at him, unable to speak. He maintained a smooth rhythm, rocking his hips back and forth, thick cock stretching her rectum. He worked his fingers rapidly, using a 'come here' motion as he ground his thumb against her clit.

It took less than a minute before she felt her orgasm build.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, breathing sharply through her nose. "Fuck...fuck yes!"

"You like that do you?" he grunted. "You like my cock in your arse. Like my fingers in your dirty cunt?"

She nodded. "Tell me then," he demanded harshly.

"I...I like it," she panted.

"Like what?" he grinned, thrusting his hips more powerfully, increasing his pace with his fingers and thumb.

"I like...like your cock...like your cock in my arse," she groaned. She felt her body tingle. She was close.

"That's it, tell me more, tell me how much you like it."

"Oh fuck, oh god I love it. Oh god yes, fuck my arse." She didn't notice the pain anymore, just the incredible sensation of being filled in both holes. His fingers were working frantically, his cock jabbing into her arse with increased force.

"Naughty girl," he grunted. "Dirty naughty girl, aren't ya?"

She felt her body tensing. "Oh god...oh yes. I'm...I'm a dirty girl. Oh FUCK!" she started to buck her hips. "Fuck I'm such a dirty slut," she exclaimed. Her vision became blurry.

"Yes you are. A proper dirty slut," he grinned. He pushed his cock forward, holding it still, buried in her ass. He rubbed her clit with ferocity, his fingers seemingly working even faster.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuckk," she squealed. "Fuck yes I'm such a dirty slut!" Her body suddenly tensed. She raised her hips, her body rigid. "Ohhhhhhh fuck I'm going to cum!" she cried out loudly.

Tony grinned, and in a swift movement withdrew his cock from her arse.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck," she screamed, the release of pressure as his cock exited her making her body shake. She felt like her asshole was gaping wide.

His fingers tightened inside her, short fucking motions splayed on her pussy. He flicked her clit with his thumb and she screamed again.

"I'm cuuuuuuummmmming!" Her body started to spasm as her climax engulfed her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her sockets and she gasped loudly. "Fuck, fuck, yesssssssss!"

Tony pulled his fingers out of her as she jerked violently, her hands gripping the edge of the seat as she felt a thin stream of fluid spurt from her pussy.

She felt like she was exploding. It was rare that she came so hard, rarer still that she spurted. Her body tensed and spasmed again, and she watched in surprise, horror and ecstasy as her juices spurted from her pussy onto Tony.

He looked as shocked as she felt, but he simply reached his hand forward and slapped it against her pussy. She squealed again, tightly shutting her eyes as her body tensed and jerked violently, responding to his slaps with another gush of fluid.

She gasped for air, her body continue to shudder for several seconds as her orgasm subsided. She sat panting, her eyes closed, incredulous at the orgasm she'd just experienced.

"Well fuck me," she heard Tony laugh. "A squirter! I don't believe it."

She opened her eyes, making out in the dim light him wiping his t-shirt. She felt a wave of embarrassment over the tingling in her body. It had been years since she'd last, as he put it, spurted. But then, she'd never had double penetration of any sort. Had that caused her to gush out fluid? Or had it been the build up over the last hour or so?

"I'm, I'm really sorry, " she said meekly, instantly feeling a pang of sympathy for James and his lack of control.

"Ha ha, no need to apologise," he chuckled. "Fuck, I never thought I'd experience that first hand." He shook his head in disbelief.

He pulled his t-shirt over his head, and her stomach turned again at the sight of his pot belly and hairy chest.

"I don't usually, you know," she nodded at him, again feeling like James must have felt.

Tony grinned. "I'll take that as a compliment." He reached out his hand and she gasped softly as he gently stroked her pussy lips. "That was quite an orgasm Miss Morton."

She nodded, letting herself smile. "It was. And...well, thank you."

He smiled at her. "I suppose a blowjob is out of the question, what with my cock having been up your arse, unless you are into that kind of thing?" he asked.

Jennifer instantly pulled a face. "I'm sorry, really...no." She shook her head.

Tony sighed. "Fair enough. Well, I suppose..." A thoughtful expression crossed his face. "I suppose I'll just have to break a habit of a lifetime."

She frowned at him, not sure what he meant. He crawled forward and lifted himself onto the seat beside her. She shuffled herself up so she was sat upright again.

"Come on then love, climb over here," he said, patting his thigh.

"You want me to ride you?" she said.

He cupped his hand on his sac. "I've got a big load of cum in here now." He winked at her.

She nodded. Her body felt sore, but she raised herself up and straddle him, feeling his hard cock against her bum cheeks. "In my arse again?"

"Very, very tempting Miss Morton," he laughed. "But it's very tight up there. Very tight indeed."

She didn't feel tight, more like her ass was still stretched wide open.

"But I'd rather have a shot at that cunt of yours," he continued. "And don't you worry, I'll be sure not to finish inside you."

She felt herself shudder. 'That cunt of yours.' He made her feel like a lump of meat. An object. But what did she deserve. Just a few moments ago, she'd screamed out that she was a dirty slut. And right now, that wasn't a lie. She wasn't comfortable for the cock that had been in arse to then be in her pussy. But then it was better than in her mouth. For a brief second, she wondered if she should admit James had been inside her unprotected. That would make Tony want her arse, but she wasn't sure if she could take it there again. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him, and at least it would give her a sense of control again.

"Ok," she nodded. "But just cum inside me if you want to." She didn't want his cock anywhere near her face now.

He grinned, reaching out to grip her bum cheeks and lift her upwards. She took hold of his cock and positioned herself over it, closing her eyes and moaning softly as she pushed down.

"It's not that I don't trust you," he said, exhaling as her pussy enveloped his cock. "But I'd rather not take any chances."

He thrust his hips upwards and she gasped as his fat cock stretched her pussy. She was still tingling, her pussy extremely sensitive. She moved herself up and down, taking his full length.

"That's a nice tight cunt too," he smiled. He flattened his palms, rubbing them on her bum cheeks.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "You like that then? Better than my arse?"

"Fuck, you're incredible everywhere," he grinned. "Ride me." He leaned back, clasping his hands behind his head.

"I'll fucking ride you," she murmured. She pushed down until her cheeks were on his thighs, then she ground her hips back and forth. She took his length with ease, but his girth was wide enough to stretch her and she quickly got into a rhythm. He may not be physically attractive to her, and she might have already had the orgasm she wanted, but it felt good to have a cock inside her.

She alternated between grinding herself on him and lifting up and plunging back down, hearing the slap of her cheeks on his thighs as he jerked his hips to meet her.

"Oh that's good," he praised. "Fuck, that's good. That's it, fuck my cock."

She pressed her hands against his chest, using him to support her as she bounced up and down on him. He extended his arms, gripping her sides.

"So fucking skinny," he muttered. "Tight too. Still can't believe you're 40."

She ignored him, building up her pace until she was fucking him frantically. Her heart beat was racing and she breathed sharply.

He suddenly leaned forward, hungrily taking her boobs in his mouth, sucking on them forcefully. The change of angle made her gasp, and her head fell forwards as he wrapped his arms around her back.

He held her still and started to jerk his hips upwards, pumping his cock inside her.

"Ohhh fuuuck," she moaned.

He held her even tighter, rapidly fucking her. "Such a dirty slut," he hissed. "Fuck that cunt is good!"

She squealed, surprised at his ability to punch his cock into her with such ferocity. She could hear her wetness squelching again.

He stopped, letting go of his grip and she sank back onto his cock. He was out of breath, lack of fitness being his only inability it seemed.

She leaned back and took hold of his hands, placing them on her boobs. She rocked back and forth. "Squeeze my tits then," she said softly. "You like those?"

"Firm," he replied simply, groping at her. He smiled, then playfully slapped her left one.

She scowled at him.

"You don't like that?" he responded, slapping the other one.

She pushed his hands away. "No, no I don't." Still she rocked her hips, riding his cock.

"Ha ha," he chuckled, pulling her down towards him. "But we agreed naughty girls need a good spanking. And you're a very naughty girl, as you told me."

She rolled her eyes. She started to wish he'd been as quick as James.

Jennifer squealed as he spanked her bum cheek. "Owwwwww!" She glared at him.

He spanked her again. "Tell me you don't deserve it."

She stared at him, and he spanked her again. She felt her cheeks stinging. He thrust his hips upwards and she gasped. Why did it feel so good?

"Well, tell me then," he grinned. He raised his eyebrows, then spanked her again.

"Fuck," she exclaimed. "I...fuck it...I do deserve it."

He wrapped his arm around her back and again pulled her into him. Once more, he started to rapidly fuck her, only this time he spanked her at 10 second intervals.

Her body was tingling again. The feeling of his cock powerfully fucking her, the stinging on her cheeks as he spanked her. She couldn't understand why she was liking it so much.

"Ohhh fuuuuckkk yes, spank me!" she heard herself cry.

Tony responded with another firm slap, making her wince and squeal.

"Keep talking to me," he grunted, panting heavily as he kept up his pace.

"Spank me harder. Spank me for being a dirty slut," she cried. He obviously liked her talking dirty, and it spurned her on to satisfy him.

He spanked her again, harder than any time before. She yelped, and again he let go of her, gasping for breath.

She straightened her back and narrowed her eyes. "What's wrong old man? Can't keep the pace up? Can't handle a dirty little slut like me?"

He grinned back at her. "Ah, like that then is it?" He pushed her off him, and before she could collect herself he had shoved her so her knees were on the cab floor. He pushed her down, bent over the edge of the seat. He stooped over her from behind, bending down to whisper in her ear.

"I hope you are ready for this."

She felt a mixture of fear and excitement. She'd goaded him, but what he could do more than he'd done already?

He straddled her, his feet planted on the cab floor. He crouched down, using his hands to bring her knees together, then placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. With a loud grunt, he pushed forward, plunging deep inside her.

From his standing, but crouched position, he seemed to be able to create more force. She squealed in shock as he started to pump her, roughly jabbing his cock into her. She felt his hips bash against her. She moved her hands backwards, feeling his knees against the edge of seat. He was towering over her, his angle meaning he was as deep inside her as he could possibly get.

She heard him grunt heavily as he fucked her. Her face was buried in the seat. He kept up his pace, relentlessly stuffing his fat cock inside her with increased force.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuckkkkk," she mumbled. She couldn't remember being fucked so hard.

"Ahhhhhhhh...fuck...that's it slut...fucking take it!" He prodded his forefinger against her asshole. She tensed she felt it circling. "Take my cock in that dirty cunt," he groaned.

Jennifer screamed as he pushed his finger into her ass.

"You fucking love it in both holes, don't you slut?" He hissed through grated teeth. She realised she'd released an aggressive streak in him.

She closed her eyes and gasped as he added another finger, roughly working them to open her anal passage again. Still he pumped her with his cock. She couldn't believe the pace he was going at, and that he was maintaining it.

"Look at that dirty gaping hole," he muttered, easily adding a third finger. He twisted his wrist, his fingers now landscape as they stretched her ass.

"Oh Christ," she gasped. She felt no pain, just a growing sense of intensity.

"Dirty...fucking...slut," he grunted, working his fingers rapidly in her ass. He lowered himself slightly, changing the angle of his cock in her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuckkk," she responded instantly. Her body started to twitch. She felt his pinkie enter her bum and she couldn't stop herself from sliding her own hand back between her legs. She felt his cock against her fingers as he pumped her, and as she touched her clit her vision blurred.

"I'm...I'm going...I'm going to cum," she cried out.

"Oh fuck yes," he announced triumphantly. "Go on slut, let me feel you cum on my cock!"

He rapidly fingered her ass, somehow managing to pound his cock into her with renewed vigour.

"Ohhhhhhh shit," she gasped. Her head started to spin. This was incredible. She felt so dirty, so helpless, so sensitive. Was she really going to cum again?

"Fuuuck yeeeeesssssssssss," she moaned loudly as her body tensed, then started to spasm violently for the second time in close succession. "I'm cummmmmmmmmminggggg," she groaned, her legs shaking as her orgasm engulfed her.

"Oh fuck," Tony grunted. He yanked his fingers out of her ass and she squealed again.

"Ohhhhhhh god, oh god, oh god, oh god," she shrieked, her pussy contracting tightly on his cock. Her body shook and she exhaled loudly as she went limp, slapping her hand on the seat in submission, gasping for breath.

Tony grunted, and pulled his cock out of her. He grabbed her firmly and turned her over, pulling her forward. She yelped as she landed heavily on the floor, stretching her legs out in front of her.

Tony again straddled her, standing with his legs planted on either side of her. She felt a wave of tiredness, and looked up wearily to see him take hold of his cock and jerk it rapidly.

He shuffled closer, crouching again, aiming his cock at her. Her brain felt fuzzy; she was still in shock at having a second orgasm. His hand worked quickly, pumping his cock.

"Oh fuck, that's it...that's it right there," he mumbled.

She was frozen, staring at him.

"Fuck, oh yes, fuck." He jerked hand faster. "Oh fuck...here it comes."

Jennifer stared at the cock in front of her. She knew what was about to happen, but she felt helpless. She didn't want his cock in her mouth, and if that meant taking some cum on her face, or better still her tits, then she was fine with that.

"Arrrrghhhhhhhh," Tony grunted, his voice low and guttural. "Take my cum you dirty little..." he arched his back, "...whore!" he exclaimed.

Jennifer flinched at being called a whore, but almost instantly, she shrieked as a thick wad of cum erupted from his cock onto her face. Her mouth opened in surprise as it covered the bridge of her nose and left eye. She gagged as a second spurt splashed over her lips and into her mouth.

"Arggghhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck," she heard him groan, feeling a third, thinner stream of cum land on her chin.

She closed her mouth and eyes, tasting his cum on her tongue as she felt his cock brush her face.

"Oh jesus," he gasped breathlessly, squeezing the remaining drops of his load onto her forehead.

She sat motionless, her face covered in his sticky mess. She couldn't believe how much cum she could feel on her; he hadn't been lying when he said he had a big load.