Fit to be Tied

Story Info
A Saturday afternoon suprise for you.
2.8k words
4.3
42.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We make plans to get together Saturday afternoon. nothing to fancy, just some time together, away from everyone and everything else. Our first stop is Barnes and Noble so we can check some things out. We go to the sci fi section, hand in hand, and I point out to you several books that I have read or want to read, we discuss them briefly. We wander around a bit, I lag behind a little bit to look at, well, your behind, and playfully slip one hand into the back pocket on your jeans. We come across the adult section, and we begin to browse it a bit.

You pick up a book on the Kaman Sutra, and in silence we flip thru it, pointing things out that look interesting to try. We come across and additional section, one dealing in bondage...I ask you if you are interested in that, you say yes, and I laugh lightly bend down and kiss you softly on the lips and say 'good'.

After we finished there and head out to get a bite to eat. You ask me as we are waiting on our food what I meant when we were talking about bondage, and I just laugh and say 'oh nothing, I was just asking' and wink at you. You know that something is up but don't press the issue.

After dinner we go back to my place, and in the hallway I stop and gently press you up against the wall, moving in as if to kiss you, then moving and running my tongue across your neck, up to your ear, sucking gently on your ear lobe. I run my hands up your backside and untuck your shirt, running my hands up your back, and I pull you closer as I kiss you deeply.

I pull back and look into your eyes, one hand brushing the hair away from your neck, then cupping your cheek in my hand. You lean your head down and close your eyes, and I kiss you again, lightly, sucking gently on your lower lip.

We continue making out in the hallway until we here someone coming, and we compose ourselves and make our way down the hall to my apt. We go in, and as soon as the door is closed we are on each other again. I unbutton your shirt while teasing you with kiss's, letting your lips almost touch mine before pulling away. You bring your hands up and try to pull me to you, but I refuse to let you, moving your hands away, smiling and jokingly telling you to be a good girl. After I have your shirt unbuttoned, I pull it off, and run my finger tips up your side, tickling you and you pull away and give me a dirty look. I pull you to me and kiss your shoulder, moving to your neck, kissing you softly, sucking gently on your skin while you begin to pull my shirt off of me.

I start to make my way down your chest, one hand slipping behind to unsnap your bra, and you play as if your not going to let me take it off, and I give you me best puppy dog look and kiss the top of one breast, licking it with my tongue and I say ‘please' and you smile and let the bra drop to the floor.

I cup your breasts in my hands, squeezing them and eagerly suck one nipple into my mouth, running my tongue over it, then the other nipple. You place a hand at the back of my neck and hold me there. I am in no hurry to move, I love the feel of your hand on my skin and your flesh in my mouth. I continue back and forth between your nipples, licking my way all around your chest, feeling every inch of you.

I stand up, and look at you, a bit more serious this time, and ask you ‘would you like to try something new'?

You squint, and turn your head to the side slightly, contemplating , bit your lower lip ever so sexily, and slowly nod your head yes.

I grab you buy the hand, smiling ear to ear, and lead you to the bedroom, where you see I have moved my bed, and constructed something that looks like a swing set in my room, with only one swing on it. You look at me and begin to ask what it is, but before you can I pull you to me, feeling your bare breasts on me, and I start to unbutton your pants, slowly sliding them over your hips. I help you step out of your pants, and then they are removed and all you have left on is your panties, I run my hands up your legs as a am crouching, and I pull you to me, kissing your one thigh, then the other, working my way to your ‘forbidden zone' while moving one hand up your inner thigh,

The higher I get, the warmer it feels, and when I feel fabric, I move my thumb to find the crease between your lips, and gently stroke it, feeling the moisture. I kiss around your panties, moving down slowly, still caressing you. I lift one leg up over my shoulder and you steady yourself on me. I look up to see you looking at me, and I wink as I pull your panties to the side, and I kiss just above where the wetness begins, then further down…..I move for a better position and I'm able to run my tongue out between your lips and up , pausing slightly to massage your clit..

You sigh as I stand up, leaving you hanging and say ‘it's a swing'. You ask me what I'm talking about, and I point to where my bed used to be, and say again, ‘it's a swing……..as sex swing' as a smile from ear to ear.

I move to it and show you how it works, how it suspends you in the air while at the same time allowing you to be restrained. – like if you were experimenting with bondage. I pull you over to it and ask if you would like to give it a try…..you hesitate then answer yes. I help you into it, and once your comfortable, attach the restraints to your wrists and ankles. I then present a blind fold and move towards you.. slowly, wanting to be sure you are comfortable with it. You nod your head yes and I place it on you and step away, admiring how beautiful you are, and smile inwardly at the level of trust you have placed in me.

I move to you and begin to run my hands over your body, starting at your calves and working my way up your legs, to your inner thighs, across the top and down again, then up the back of your legs. Continuing, I rub my hands across your belly, and lean over and kiss your belly button, sucking briefly on your belly button ring. Moving my hands up your body, I take your nipples between my fingers, rubbing, then slightly pulling on them, then I trace circles on your breasts enjoying the way you feel.

I step away briefly, and come back. You do not know where I went, or what I did, but when I come back, you feel something soft brush the top of your foot. You feel the same thing higher up, touching your skin so softly it make you shudder. I continue my way slowly up your body, agonizingly slow, teasing you with it across your inner thighs, over the fabric of your panties, up across your belly…slowly……dragging it, what you can only think must be a feather, across your nipples teasing them yet again, then up, tracing the outline of your face.

You feel something cold touch your skin, along the panty line. then hear the succors as I cut your panties away from you, I lean down and kiss you full on the clit, sucking it into my mouth and working it with my tongue ring. You suck your breath in and hold it as I continue. and then I stop. you are tense waiting for me to go back down, to push you over the edge to make you cum…but I don't……instead I pull away again. I leave once more and come back with something else.

You hear me move back between your legs, and I spread them. You feel something very cold and wet on your inner thigh, moving up, until its tracing the outline of your moist lips. You feel it and your own juices combining to roll down you body, but what is it? Ice cubes? You abandon that thought as it press's against your slit, rubbing it, then it disappears, your slit is almost numb, but throbbing, and is suddenly covered with my mouth, sucking on it, and then my mouth is replaced buy the cold again, then the feeling move down, and you feel the cold slide up into you. It must be a Popsicle! You think to yourself, but not for long, as its moving in and out of you, rubbing on your lips. I move again while teasing you with the cold and begin to suck on your clit again. steady and gentle this time, moving my tongue down to lick at the juices covering you. Soon the cold is gone, having melted away, and is replaced buy my tongue, licking you everywhere.

I flick your clit, pulling to you me, not wanting to leave you hanging. You begin to buck your hips as the rhythm on your clit increases, the ball of my tongue ring rung back and forth across it, the tip my tongue circling it……..until you press as best you can against my face and I hold you still, feeling your body tense as you moan loudly and shudder, orgasm washing over you.

After you have calmed, I move up and you feel my finger tips run across your cheek. then across your lips slightly, and you suck on into your mouth, and I feed it to you…..then remove it and being down and kiss you, our tongue darting out to circle and probe into the others mouth..

I move away again, back down to between your legs. I begin to kiss all over your inner thighs, while my hands reach up to play with your nipples, and squeeze your breasts. As I kiss more, and begin to lick up and down your lips, my hands roam even further, down, tracing circles on your belly. As I kiss further down, I spread your legs more, and my tongue begins to move further down. I feel you begin to tense up, so move slowly. I bring one hand down and move it up and down the backs of your thighs, slowly moving lower with my tongue.

Soon you begin to feel something smooth and warm begin to press at your backside. It feels odd but you try to relax and enjoy it. Soon my tongue on your clit again takes your mind away from it, and before you know it you are enjoying the new sensation, feeling it move in and out of you. Soon it is replaced buy something slightly larger moving inside you, slowly, and the pressure increases. As my tongue moves faster over your clit, the object in your backside moves faster……soon you are shaking at the intensity of it all saying repeatedly ‘oh my god' at the new feelings washing over your body. Soon you throw your head back and scream, and I don't stop, I continue, until I can tell you are so sensitive that you can not bare to me touched again, and when I do, your body shudders. And you pull against the restraints holding your wrists in place.

Still feeling the gentle pressure in your backside, I move up next to you, and kiss you softly on your forehead, the tip of your nose, your lips. I pull you close to me, lean my head on your chest and listen to your breathing, as it slows down. after a while you begin to move slightly again, and I stand up, finally undressing myself al the way. You feel my move next to your head and instinctively open your mouth up.

I am rock hard now, and I begin to move to your waiting mouth, and as soon as it nears your lips you begin to suck on my, running your tongue over it, moving your head back and forth, moving with me taking my deep into your mouth as o move it slowly, in and out. It feels so good to be inside you and I moan as you start to suck harder. I place one hand on your head and begin to move in and out with a steady rhythm.

I want this to last forever, but I cant take it anymore, and I pull away from your mouth, and move down between your legs again. My cock is hard for you and I put the head between your lips and move it up and down, rubbing around your clit, then back down, and I slowly push it all the way into you. This is a new sensation for you, being filled double, as the plug is still firmly in your backside. You can feel my cock and it together, rubbing inside of you. I grab hold of your hips and begin to move in and out of you, slowly at first, increasing the speed. You roll your head back and forth and moan, feeling as you never have before. I reach one hand down and begin to stroke your clit with my thumb, while pushing my cock into you hard enough you can feel my balls slapping against you. I push myself deep into you and hold you there, one hand on your hip, while I reach up and release your wrists and tell you to remove the blind fold.

I take your hands in mine, and look into your eyes moving once again in and out of you, feeling the warmth and tightness of your pussy wrapped around my cock. Our bodies slap together and our breath quickens, but our eyes remain locked together, until you begin to orgasm again and you head rolls back, your eyes close, and you squeeze my hand like a vise, body trembling and you open your legs wider to accept me. Your back arches and you slam into my, burying my cock deep inside you, and I feel your pussy tighten on me as you cum again, your legs trembling…..soon I am ready to cum, and I tell you, and you unlock out hands and grab my hips, pulling me into you as hard and fast as I can imagine. I feel it at the base of my balls, beginning to well up and I push harder and deeper into you…….then slow as I feel the orgasm begin, and move my cock in and out of you time seems to slow as I erupt deep inside of you, its as if I can feel every millimeter of your pussy sliding over me as the orgasm goes on forever……

Soon I am spent, and I stop moving. I finish removing the remaining restraints, and pull to me, as our bodies are still connected and kiss you slowly on the lips, then pull you close and warp my arms around you in a bear hug. I left you out of the seat, and we move to the bathroom. I set you down and turn the shower on, and help you in. I get you all nice and wet, and begin to clean you buy washing your hair, as you lean forward wrapping your arms around me. When I'm down with your hair, I take a bar of soap and crouch down, and begin at your feet. gently washing, rinsing, then kissing each or your toes.

I move on to your calf, lathering them up and softly massaging them, working my way up to your thighs, cleaning you head to toe. When I am down, I pull you close to me, and we stand together, silent under the warm water, and just feel each others bodies together. After a bit I wash quickie , and turn the shower off. I grab a town, and help you out, and once again crouch down, toweling you off staring with your feet, working my way up your body, kissing you often,

Soon we are dry, and we move to the bedroom, where we lay together bare skin on skin, talking about not much of anything until we drift off to sleep together………