Fit to Be Tied

Story Info
Elizabeth visits a club and makes new friends.
4.2k words
4.27
26.1k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Author's note: This is my first submission. I have a good idea where I want this story to go. However since I've not been able to procure an editorial assistance, I thought I'd try out the first chapter to decide if I should even bother. Let me know what you think.

Xoxo -lizalicious

****

I parked a short distance from the club. It wasn't an odd location for a random bar in Portland. Although the street looked like it was just a bunch of houses at night, during the day it was one of the funny little neighborhoods that are scattered between the larger more lively streets.

My heels clicked softly across the pavement and I mused about the strange path I took to this point in my life. I had moved to Portland following my long-term boyfriend. When that relationship ended dismally, I dated unsuccessfully for a couple years until late one night I wandered across a "strange" website. Really the only way to describe it is Facebook for the sexually deviant... No, enlightened... interesting?

Well whatever the case was, I spent the next few months late at night trolling the discussion boards and images people posted. Then like someone upstairs was trying to hit me over the head, the "fifty shades" series came out. While I found the series lacking something that I couldn't put my finger on, it had convinced me that I wasn't a total weirdo. I mean hell; board housewives everywhere were buying up the series and even reading them on the damn bus and streetcars. Pst we all know you're reading a kinky book in public!

Anyways, I started secretly attending munches, not actually becoming part of the group at large but sitting on the edge of their group pretending to read and drink a beer while actually listening to their conversations. I just didn't have the nerve to potentially damage my career but I was curious and it's amazing how little people pay attention to a girl with a book. I was struck by how much comradely there was and how much the members of the group tried to protect each other's identities. I remember thinking to my self that it would come in handy if I ever decided to out my self in the kink community. And so now here I was all dressed up and walking into a bdsm club.

Clutching my trench coat a little tighter, I stared across the street at the entrance. It looked so normal, so unassuming, well except for the few more boldly dressed that apparently didn't care who knew they were kinky. God I envy their freedom.

"Well feet the night's not getting any younger, lets go." I said to my self as I pulled the simple black eye mask out of a pocket and settled it on my face. I quickly crossed the street and stepped inside the club entrance.

The club entrance was softly lit, the floor was covered with what appeared to be an expensive Persian rug and there were two men in the small atrium. A tall slight built man in leather chaps and vest leered next to the coat check. It was like he was trying to see through my trench coat to what I was hiding underneath, and it unsettled me greatly. But I resisted the urge to pull the coat tighter around myself, I was here I wasn't going to back down now.

A larger man with mocha skin sat on a stool close to the curtained door. His voice was quiet but the deep tenor seemed to fill the room. "So," he smiled in a knowing way. "You know this isn't a mascaraed party? Well not exactly" he said the second part more to himself than me.

I shot him a conspiratory smile "Oh I know. Why do you think I'm wearing a mask?"

He chuckled shaking his head slightly. "You're over 21 right?"

"Awe you're sweet; no one's asked for my age in a couple years" my nerves were slowing melting away jesting with this football player of a man and I seemed to be wining him over.

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to just show me your id"

"Well that'd defeat the purpose of the mask" I give him a fake pout.

The coat check guy interrupted "You know if you keep treating her like that you're gonna have to pay her instead of the other way around" his voice was high, for a man, and he defiantly had a condescending tone. I decided immediately I didn't like him but he wasn't someone to mess with.

"All right. All right. The name's Frank. If you have questions about how the club works please come ask. But really there are 2 rules. You don't interrupt a 'demonstration' and no more than 3 drinks. Drink tickets are purchasable only on entry; that's how we enforce the latter." His chocolate eyes then slowly ran the length of my body making me stiffen slightly. He smiled then uncrossing his beefy arms motioned to me, "$50 if you keep the coat on and depending on what you're hiding under that it may be less"

Well if I was going to do this I'd better just do it, besides I was already wearing the slutty get up and it'd taken me about a month to sew it. I turned to the coat check guy untying the belt. If the coat guy hadn't whistled as I slid my trench coat down off my shoulders I doubt I would have seen his slack jawed bug eyed expression. Well, that's good... I thought to my self, resisting the urge to pull my jacket back up and run out of the room. I handed the jacket off then turned back to Frank.

Frank rubbed his bald head, shaking it slightly. Frank sighed to him self, "Girl I hop you know what you're doing." Then slightly louder, so the petit girl in a leather booster poked her head in to see what was going on. Frank turned to the girl "No fee for this one, and a two-drink max." Turning back to me he shrugged, "You'll need to keep your wits about you in that outfit."

"Thanks, I think." I responded as I passed through the curtain and paid for my tickets. I was starting to think of Frank like a big brother as I thought about the last look he gave me. I shook it off as I headed to the bar to collect my first Gin and tonic.

The club was dimly lit which I suspect was to obscure anything that was going on in one of the booths that lined the perimeter of the room. There were smaller spot lit tabletops closer to a well-lit, slightly raised, stage in the middle of the room. I could almost make out the couples and groups that surrounded the tables near the stage but nothing too distinguishing. I wove through some high top tables near the bar and decided to post up near one of the large pillars. The room was a little cooler then I thought it would be and I was becoming increasing aware of the light breeze the fluttery fabric of my short skirt was creating against my barley concealed ass as I crossed the room.

I leaned up against one of the large fillers. Although they didn't appear to support anything I decided they were sturdy enough judging by a couple I saw on the other side of the bar... The girl was pushed up against the pillar and the man was holding both her hands above her head with one of his own. His face was nestled in her hair and she was breathing heavily. I guessed that they were making out, but then again I couldn't see where his other hand was. With the realization, I could feel the muscles low in my stomach clench.

****

I was sitting in the shadows of my normal booth when I spotted her. She was new and walked with a subtle grace easily avoiding disturbing the couples at the high top tables.

She was lightly leaning against one of the pillars, which I doubt she actually knew what they were used for, or she wouldn't be standing there so casually. I let my eyes trail up her figure. God the girl had legs for days. Legs that were exaggerated by the black 4" heels that had an interesting ankle strap.

"Subtle" I chuckled to myself noticing the buckle that amusingly gave a slight nod to a pad lock form. She had long muscular legs the kind you only get from having played some kind of intense sport in your younger years. My guess would be either basketball or volleyball; I'd have to remember to ask her about it later. Her legs ended at a skirt made of pieces of dark fabric that fluttered and swayed when she had walked and disappeared into the bottom of a corset that sit low on her hips. All and all I would have guessed the fabric swatches that made her skirt were only about 5 or 6 inches long and gave a wonderful view of her cheeks peaking out from the back.

She had a tinny waist that I assume was enhanced by the snug fit of corset. Her shoulders were bear and ample breasts were pushed up by her corset; which her nipples threaten to peak out of. Her skin appeared slightly sun kissed but gave the impression that she didn't tan easily. She had dirty blond hair that hung in loose curls to the middle of her back. I found myself drawn to the beautiful creature.

She appeared to be hear alone and just observing the couples and atmosphere of the club. I got up and started towards her noticing she appeared a little lost with her wide-eyed stair. I was only about 2 tables away when Damien showed up.

"Damn" I cursed to my self. Is she really here with him? I almost turned to stalk back to my booth but instead decided to sit at one of the high tops and eves drop on their conversation. If she was here with him I needed to know why.

***

I had been watching the exchange between the couple against the other pillar get hotter when a voice that slithered down my spine in a way that made me want to take a shower startled me.

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this all alone?" I started to turn around to face the voice but was stopped by hands on my hips "I didn't tell you to turn around" he crooned in my ear.

Irritation made me bold snapping back "I also don't remember telling you that you could touch me." With that the man moved around to my peripheral hand still trailing around my waist. What had I been thinking wearing a get up like this? I wanted to smack the guy but something in me screamed that I shouldn't, that I shouldn't even give this guy the time of day. I kept my eyes on the couple across the room.

I could hear the smile that crept across his mouth "A fiery one, hu? That just means it will be so much sweeter when you break under my whip." I'm sure he meant it as a come on, but it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, not in a good way.

I looked directly into his pale eyes, "Kindly remove your hand or I'll remove it for you"

Having fully gotten my attention he leered "Now I don't think you really mean that or want me to remove my hand princess. In fact I think you want quite the opposite." He started to reach for my hip with his other hand and that was it. I snapped.

***

I hated watching Damien pray on women. He was everything that gave doms a bad name. He just acted like he owned everything. Although I was quite enjoying the spiky responses the blond was giving him. Suddenly, there was a blur of motion and a yelp. I was on my feet before I registered what had happed.

In one swift motion she had grabbed his wrist, wrenched it off her hip hand behind his back. I could tell she was straining to push all of her weight into his back as she had him struggling face down on one of the high tops. Her skirt hitched up a little as she bent over him exposing more of that perfect pouty ass.

"Bitch!" he ground out, loud enough to gain the attention of the few couples sitting near them.

She leaned into him, head close to his ear, voice dripping with venom, "I told you to remove your hand. Maybe next time you'll think before you behave like a spoiled prince." And released him stepping back as Frank came rushing in from the entry. Taking in the scene he arched a brow at me and I shook my head smiling.

Frank burst out in laughter "I'd bet you deserved that Damien, besides you know better than to accost the newbies." At Frank's acknowledgement of her new comber status she blushed a beautiful shade all the way down to those delicious breasts, which were now heaving slightly with her accelerated breathing. "Hey Eric, I think this one deserves a drink on the house."

***

I gave a thankful all be it an embarrassed look at Frank. Then looked around to see whom Frank had been talking to as he shooed Damien away. I struggled to keep my jaw from hitting the floor as the devilishly handsome man strode towards me. His smile widened as he took my hand gently brushing his lips across my knuckles in a days gone by sort of way.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you." His voice was dark and reverberated straight to my core.

Get it together Elizabeth I chided my self before I finally gathered my wits that appear to have decided to scatter like fish in a school every time someone talked to me. "Errm hi. Uh... I'm Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you... ummm... Erik?"

His smile now looked entirely predatorily revealing prefect, straight white teeth as he purred "What happened to the confident vixen that just put Damien in his place?"

I mentally slapped my self then gave Erik a halfhearted glare. "I'm a little shaken, that's all. I've never had to actually do that to someone."

An eyebrow darted up towards his tousled golden hair. "Really? Interesting." The second I felt he more said to him self. "Well, should we get you that second drink? It's on the house."

"Yes thank you. But first I think I'd like to go to the lady's room."

As I headed to the bathroom I heard him purr "Hurry right back princess." And for some inane reason I thought I felt my muscles clench again as his voice brushed over me.

Once in the bathroom I washed my hands and patted the cool water on my cheeks. Double checking my mask was still in place. I startled slightly as a tinny woman with light brown hair came out of one of the stalls. God I was on edge.

She was about 5'6", with slight but sinuous curves and maybe weighed 100 pounds. Her hair was up in a messy braid down her back. And I was shocked, although I'm not sure why, that she was only wearing what appeared to be a silk bikini.

"Oh hi!" she said cheerily. "What you did out there was amazing if extremely unexpected. Damien has had that coming for so long"

I blinked down at the fairy like woman dumb founded. Then remembered to close my now gaping mouth.

"I'm Roz. You're really new to all this aren't you"

I smiled shyly "Yah, That obvious?"

"Not at first glance you've achieved a very direct statement with your outfit that most newbies don't, the ribbon was a nice touch"

"Oh." I said dumbly touching the ribbon adjusting it back to is off center position

"Yah, sends a pretty clear message that you identify as submissive but that you don't belong to anyone. I like it. What's your name?"

" Sorry, I'm Liz. I take it that guy is a bit of a jerk?"

"Mmm It's not my place to say such things about the doms but my master Jon doesn't care much for him." She glanced at the clock. "Shoot gotta run but here's my number I'd love to get to know you better" and she handed me a small business card and dashed out of the room

I left the bathroom and headed back to where Erik was waiting and allowed my self to really look at him for the first time. He was tall, much taller then the guys I'd dated in the past, he had to be at least 6'4" with broad shoulders, and a lithe muscular build. He wore a simple black shirt and denim jeans that hung off his hips and cupped his ass in just the right way.

He dismissed the couple he was talking with when he saw me approaching "Ah princess you're back." I glared at the endearment. To which he chuckled, "you'll want to keep that glare in check pet. I'll let it slide for now cause you just gave me the best birthday present I could have asked for, but others won't be as lenient" he gently placed his hand on the small of my back propelling us toward the bar.

"Birthday present?"

"Well I suppose you've given me two." I arched a brow at him waiting for him to explain what the gifts were. He retrieved a gin and tonic and a whisky from the bar and ignored the implied question. Apparently, he was going to make me ask literally.

"What two presents have I given you tonight?" I asked as sweetly as my raising temper would allow.

After handing me the G&T he returned his hand to the small of my back and propelled us to a booth. I slid in to the booth first. "Well the first was walking into my club dressed like a gift waiting to be unwrapped; complete with bow." His long fingers reached over brushing the tails of the bow. My breathing hitched slightly at the feathery touch of his fingers just millimeters away from my nipple. It was then that I latently noticed that scooting in first left me without a path of escape. My breathing quickened further as he scooted in beside me.

"The second," he purred voice as deep as the ocean, "was watching you bend Damien over." His hard blue eyes penetrated into my gray ones.

I could feel my face warming with blush and decided to change the topic. "So you own this club?" my voice came out as more of a squeak. What the heck was wrong with me I mused for the millionth time. He didn't answer but the lights appeared to dim slightly everywhere in the club except on the stage where it appeared to be getting brighter.

Distracted from my question I watched the stage transfixed as Roz, the fairy like woman from the bathroom, demurely followed a man on to the stage. I gapped as I noticed she was no longer wearing, well anything.

His voice was deeper than I expected as he growled at Roz "Well?"

Roz turned away from the room, set her feet shoulder width apart, and clasped her elbows behind her back. I quickly looked between Erik and the stage, Erik was still watching me and now had a crooked smile creeping across his face. I squirmed a little under his gaze then determinedly looked back at the stage. Let the guy stare, I came to see and be seen. I forced my self to sit still, taking a long sip from the tinny straws in my drink.

Roz's head was down cast allowing the Carmel tendrils of her hair cascaded over her eyes. And the man's black shirt stretched across his shoulders as he started wrapping a black bandage like material around her forearms. After several passes he roughly grabbed her long braid, wrenching her head back and securing the braid under several more passes of the black bandage. He then pushed her over into a bent position.

He stepped away to a small bag on the stage I hadn't noticed before and she stood there, quietly, her back arched painfully accentuating the voluptuous curves of her ass and the slimness of her waist. Walking back towards her bound form he held two cat of nine tails in his left hand. He gently caressed her ass whispering something in her ear then

SMACK

He landed a meaty hand firmly on her ass that was met with a short cry of pain from her. When he stepped away I could see a pink hand print rising against the porcelain skin of her right mound.

My eyes bugged slightly as I moved to get up but Erik barked, "Sit!" my head whipped to look at him. He had a knowing gleam to his azure eyes. Then taking my chin in his long fingers he slowly turned my head back to the stage, "Watch." The second command was less harsh but had the same menace that dared me to defy him. I scowled slightly but did as I was told.

The black haired man on the stage was now swinging the two whips in alternating circles, the gentle *wish wish* belying the strength that they swung with. Slowly he started whipping Roz with the tail, right left right left. Soft moans and grunts carried up to where we were sitting. The whish snap of the whips and Roz's soft mewling noises dominated the otherwise stillroom.

I could feel the slight moisture start to gather between my legs and I stole a sidelong glance at the well-dressed man next to me. One of his muscular arms was draped across the back of the booth and he cocked an eyebrow at me. He was staring at me with an intensity... no a hunger that made my mouth dry.

"Defiance so quickly princess?" he cooed. His lips curled into a crooked smile. I snapped my eyes back to the stage and I swear I could hear a soft chuckle.

12