Fit to Be Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roz's ass and thighs had since turned a rosy shade of pink as the tails crisscrossed over her skin. Her bent and bound position gave the room a clear view of the obvious wetness glistening down the inside of her thigh. The man had stopped whipping her and ran his hand over the warmed flesh of her ass. Then briefly dipped down in between her legs. Roz moaned with pleasure at his touch. The moan quickly turned to a whimper when he withdrew his hand and whipped it off on her cheeks.

He bent again whispering something in Roz's ear as he drug he nails across the sensitized skin of her ass. Roz let out a noise between a gasp and a whimper. Then she stumbled forward, as he quickly withdrew to his little bag of tricks.

I could feel my own breathing quickening and cursed the feeling of my breasts heaving, begging to be freed of my corset.

The dark man on stage returned to Roz moments later swinging a slender rattan cane. He lightly tapped the cane on the tops of her cheeks slowing moving lower. He reached the midway point of her ass and a breathy "Please..." escaped Roz.

"Please what pet?" the man purred continuing to tap in the same area.

"Please sir" her voice was pleading and she started making soft mewling noises again.

"Now Roz, you can do better then that..." the last word dangled in the air and he brought the cane down with a swoosh. Roz teetered forward slightly lips parted and a moan exploded from her slightly parted lips. Back to tapping moving lower. "Everyone's waiting pet"

"Please cane me sir." She begged softly, earning her a swoosh of the cane.

The man made a soft tisking noise before crooning, "We all know that's not exactly what you want." Several chuckles came from the darkened room.

Another swoosh and moan. And the man lightly tapped lower "Tell everyone what a dirty slut you are." Swoosh... Moan... Tap tap tap "We're waiting" he was now tapping lightly over her dripping slit.

Breathily "Please Sir, cane me till I cum." The next swoosh of the cane brought a more audible crack as it connected with her sensitive flesh causing her to moan louder. He started applying the cane with more regularity.

tap tap tap swoosh, tap tap tap swoosh and Roz's moans became louder and she struggled more to remain still.

Tap tap tap swoosh "Please sir"

Tap tap tap swoosh "Please what slut"

Tap tap tap swoosh "Please," tap tap swoosh, "may I," tap tap swoosh, "cum sir?"

Tap tap tap "Yes slut" and with that he landed a final crack above her clit. Roz exploded. Her whole body writhed under the continued taping and crack of the cane. She squirted slightly and her knees started to give out. The man caught her and helped lower her to the ground. Her eyes were glazed slightly as he took her chin in his hand, whipping the dribble of spit from her bottom lip.

The lights on the stage when out and the room lights became brighter.

12