Fit to Tie

Story Info
Rope-play with both halves of a couple.
4.2k words
4.6
18.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening is cool and overcast and a light breeze stirs the autumn leaves, and a few of them fall here and there from the trees around your car as you await his arrival. The parking lot is empty, apart from a few scattered vehicles, and you sit there, quietly and patiently, turning so many possibilities over in your head. Curiosity and desire blend in your mind as you allow your fingers to wander down in between your thighs, grazing lightly over the soft skin, from the insides of your knees upward under your skirt, and your heart begins to drum heavier as you reach closer and closer to your daringly naked folds.

Another glance reassures you that this quiet occasion is unobserved, and you part your thighs further and draw your fingertips into your glowing pool, slipping just a little inside and upward to slick your little pink and swelling nub. Your other hand finds its way beneath your top and you fondle your tender nipples, first one and then the other.

You watch as his car appears and moves closer, and you brazenly persist in your preliminary teasing as he pulls it up next to yours, knowing that the sight will stir him and make him all the more desirous of your pleasure as well as his own.

As he stands out and approaches your passenger door, you bring your right thigh outward to open your little panorama for him, and he leans in the open window to fully appreciate your lustful exhibition as you slip your middle and ring fingers all the way up inside your cunt, fingering hard and deep as your mouth drops open and your eyes burn into his, then you slip them out and hold them up for his tongue, and he hungrily licks and sucks your fingers as he reaches out to circle his fingertips over each of your puffy nipples in turn.

Then he looks into your eyes again and draws his hand between his face and yours palm upward with the fingers curled, and then strokes the air with his index fingertip in a wordless command to follow him, before leaning back out and entering his car again.

You close your windows and grab your bag and your keys and lock your car up before walking around to his, where you find a thick black towel has been laid for you to sit on. In a low voice, he instructs you to hike your skirt up and sit with your bare ass on the towel. He pulls you toward him as you sit, raking his fingers into your hair and pulling your head firmly back and to the side as he slips the flat of his tongue slowly and delicately along the back edge of your ear... once... twice... a third time, and he whispers softly, "You've been such a very good girl so far; I think you're going to like what's about to happen, and what we have planned for you later." His voice changes again to a slightly more authoritative tone, "Put your seatbelt on, and then hold your hands back behind your seat."

He leans his seat back and reaches behind you as you comply, and you feel a pair of loops of thick soft rope tightening snugly around each of your wrists. Then he leans forward and draws the same black ropes up from under the seat and secures each one with the same double-wrapped loops and quick-release half-bow knots just below each of your knees.

The ropes are arranged so that they hold your thighs spread wide against the door and the center console and transfer the tension against your wrists. A sharp burst of helpless lust floods through you as he pulls a third line that draws your bonds firmly taut, and the ropes now hold you securely and vulnerably opened to his desires. He draws out a small hard plastic vibrator knotted in the center of a long fourth length, and he slips it carefully up between your legs and beneath and against your increasingly swollen and slick little clit and between your slippery inner folds. Your mouth drops open as it touches you, and the smooth surface is cool against your heat as he draws the rope into loops all the way around your thighs and then behind your arched back and around your waist to meet in a half-bow at your belly and secure the toy tightly in place at your opening.

He turns the knob to the very lowest setting and you tense against the slight stimulation, breathlessly and profanely voicing your taunted pleasure, and he looks discreetly around again before hauling up your top and feeling your tits up roughly and leaning in to bite your ear for a moment. Then he pulls your top down over your tingling tits and your belly knot, and he smoothes your skirt over your continually teased sex and your thigh loops, and then he hangs a coat over the back of your seat, so that now nothing he has done is visible to any overlooking driver that might pass by you on the road.

He starts his car and leaves the parking lot with you securely bound and stimulated next to him, and as the contours of the road beneath the tires are carried into you by the roped toy, you furtively cast your eyes to the left and down to see the swollen evidence of his desire for you beneath the black cloth of his pants.

He makes his way into traffic and you're filled with a mixture of enflamed desire and disbelief that this is actually happening, that you're powerlessly tied up and spread with a vibe held against your tingling cunt, being driven down public streets, and no one else can tell that any of this is taking place. You want to grasp his manhood and feel its stiff length, but your arms are held behind you. You revel fervently in your hidden bonds and your secreted pleasure, and your cheeks flush and your nipples harden against the cloth of your top as you press down against the toy and slip wetly back and forth on it as he approaches the freeway.

Stopping at the last light, he notes that his car is opportunely alone for the moment on the roadway. He shifts into park and hauls your top up again and sucks and nips fiercely at each of your nipples as he reaches under your skirt and turns the knob momentarily to 'high'. A cry of frustrated ecstasy slips out of your writhing form as you struggle fruitlessly against the thick black loops, and the toy drops back into a soft hum against your button and your pink entrance as he pulls your top down again and leans up to shift into drive just as the light turns green.

As he drives up onto the freeway, you notice that the loops have been tied in such a way as to remain tight without cutting off your circulation, and the rope's soft surface and its thickness serve to maintain a comfortable but very solid restraint that seems unlikely to leave any lasting marks. He casually reaches over between your legs and turns the vibe up again, banishing any coherent thoughts from your head, and he fondles your tits gruffly through your top, then hikes your skirt up all the way and sharply spanks your inner thighs, "Sweet luscious naughty little girl, all tied up and fucking teased so deliciously... you wanna cum, huh? Do you wanna fucking cum?"

With a profane affirmation, you madly breathe out your eagerness to feel your tense body reaching that hot release.

He flashes a mischievous grin at you, and then turns back to the road, "That's just one of life's little tragedies, isn't it -- you don't get to cum yet... not until I say you can cum! I want you to feel that hot hunger in your cunt. I want that little slit quivering and twitching in raging desperation to get sweetly off against my prick as you lick her. Do you understand, my wanton little strumpet? Do you?"

"Yes, sir," you respond -- and he reaches over and jiggles the vibe fiercely up and down along your slit for a moment, making you even hotter. Then he draws the little toy back and slips it into your aching opening and up inside your soaking depth and rubs his middle finger very soft and fast from side to side on your glistening clit, and a shudder of sexual tension races up your spine and it sparks a deepening hunger to feel him slipping and sliding up in you.

"Do you want some sweet cunt juice on your tongue while your belly's full of pounding cock? Huh?" he taunts as he covers your thighs again, leaving the buzzer inside you but turning it back down to 'low', and he leaves you just enough time to answer before his musky finger is before your lips, and your own scent reaches you and further heightens your burning lust. Your eyes close as he holds his finger out for you to lick, and the sweet tang of your own sex on your tongue evokes an intense thirst for the flow of her dew-dappled blossom.

He brings his finger to his own lips and tastes your nectar, and then his hand returns to the wheel as he passes a truck by that rumbles away to your right. You can't help but wonder if the driver glanced down into the car and noticed that your arms are stretched behind your back, and that you your arched body is straining hard to just slightly work up and down over that hidden plastic shaft and to press your clit up against the large knot that secures it inside you.

You can feel a sweat break between your breasts and at the small of your back as you hover in your plateau, a mindless craving to fuck and to cum overwhelms you and you struggle against the ropes as you work your cunt up and down on the far-too-gentle hum of that little buzzer inside your dripping tightness.

Developing a larger distance away from the other vehicles, he pulls of onto an empty exit, and he reaches over and whisks your skirt up again as you writhe shamelessly and fitfully against your bonds, and he hauls your top over your tits, pinching each of your nipples and then spanking your naked thighs even harder than before as he lingers over the spectacle of your tautly tied and ravenously teased form under the glow of the streetlights, and you close your eyes, your heavy breath almost panting as he leans in close, and his words warm your ear as he whispers darkly, "Mmmm, such an impetuous little trollop you are, trying so hard to fuck that little toy. I'm gonna make you fucking cum so sweet and hot -- but you have some very specific tasks that you need to complete before you get that pleasure. Do you understand, my luscious little slattern? You're gonna fucking make her cum first."

He pauses to rake his fingers into your hair and pull your head back and turn your face toward him as he buries his wet tongue against yours, and you drink his kiss in greedily. "I'm gonna untie you when we get there, and I'm gonna strip you fucking naked right there in the backyard, and then I'll take you into the house, and I'm gonna release you just before we walk into the bedroom.

Then without so much as a single word, you're gonna run your hand over her cheek and kiss her mouth and then her neck, and feel up and suckle her tits, and then stroke her pussy nice and gentle, and then you're gonna spread her legs nice and easy, and kiss up and down the insides of her thighs, and then you're gonna lick that little slit of hers so soft and fine," You feel his hot tongue just barely touching the outer curve of your ear again as he licks it ever so lightly, and your mouth drops open with the delicious feeling, "just like that, until her breath gets heavy -- understand? ...and I'll be tonguing your fucking cunt and keeping it nice and fucking slippery and ready for my cock to fuck, and your gonna wet your first two fingers with your tongue, and then tell her how sweet her pussy is as you slide them up into her... and right exactly then is when I'm gonna drive my hard prick up into your slippery little cunt, and while I'm fucking your wet little pussy of yours slow and steady, your gonna curl the tips of your fingers gently up,"

He holds up his index and middle fingers to demonstrate, "and rub the flats of your fingers against that little bundle on the inside top as you lick her with quick little flicks of the tip of your tongue, until she starts to moan and get all tensed up, and then your gonna slip your fingers out and turn them over and slide 'em back in again, and rub deep against the bottom of her tunnel and lick and suck heavier and then lighter and then quicker and then slower exactly with my pace thrusting in and out of your little cunt."

He reaches between your legs and turns the vibe up a bit and slips it out of you and then works the tip in and out of your entrance and over your clit, "and when she groans with pleasure and squirts over your fingers, that's when -- and not a moment before -- that's when you're allowed to cum on my cock... is that clear?" He turns up the strength of the buzz a little further and rapidly jiggles it inside your frothy opening.

A white-hot longing burns at your core as you pant out the words, "Yes! ...Yes! ...Oh fuck! ...Yes! I need to cum ...so bad! ...Fuck ...I want your cock in me ...fucking me so good ...and I want her pussy ...cumming on my mouth! ...Oh fuck yes!!"

He withdraws the vibrator and holds it back from your pussy, "Good girl -- such a good girl you are, wanting so fucking desperately to fuck and lick and cum over and over... Does it feel nice to be so hungry to cum, huh? Do you like being totally filled with that sweet fucking hunger?"

"Yes, please -- please, sir! I wanna be your good girl! I wanna fuck your cock! I wanna lick her! I wanna cummmmm!! Fuck, I wanna cum!" You arch your pussy up and out toward the toy, laboring against your bonds to try to slide your voraciously lustful flesh onto it, and he turns the buzz to its maximum and teases the tip of it over your swollen little button for a moment almost pushing you over the brink, then he pauses to let you cool a bit before he moves the knob back down to 'low' again and slips the short length up in you, and he covers up your blazing nakedness just as a car begins to approach from behind.

As he moves from the stop sign and pulls back on the freeway, you wriggle even more hungrily on that little shaft as it holds you ever so close to the edge of that sweet release. "Fuck, you're so right -- it feels so fucking good to be so fucking horny! Oh, I wanna cum so bad, but I love the way you've got me feeling so fucking hot! I'll do anything, anything you say -- just tell me -- just tell me what you want me to do."

He feels up your tits again as he pulls off the freeway and up toward the yellow light at another exit, "Good girl! Close your eyes and lean your head back and lick into the air like it's her sweet slit -- show me how your going to lick it."

No cars are nearby and you eagerly comply, closing your eyes and licking slowly and lustfully as you slip your teased wetness back and forth on the vibe. "Mmmm -- that's it, luscious girl -- she'll like that naughty tongue of yours between her thighs... and after you get her off, and after you cum lusciously on my cock, you can watch me slip it up into her, and then you can lay back and spread for her mouth so she can lick you off while I make her cum again." He sinks his fingers into your hair again and pulls your tongue onto his before breaking from you as the light turns green and negotiating the turn over the bridge.

The garage door hums and squeaks as it drops closed behind his car, and he leans over you and releases your legs, and he unties and pulls the toy out and tucks it in the layers of the towel, and then he allows you to bring your arms forward, and takes the ropes from under the seat and pulls you to crawl slowly over the driver's seat and out next to him, leaving your bag on the floor of the car.

He turns you around and strips off your top, pulling it down and off of the ropes before folding your forearms together behind your back and tying them snugly together with several loops. Then he and bends you over facedown above the driver's seat, and he holds you there by the ropes on your arms as he presses his swollen flesh up against your heat through the cloth of his pants and your skirt. He roughly humps his hard cock against your sopping cunt and then pulls you back out again and seizes your hair tightly with his other hand and pulls your head to the side as he bites the back of your neck and holds your flesh in his teeth as he lets go of your bound arms to feel your naked tits up.

Then he grabs your arms again and presses your tits against the cold glass of the side-rear window as he shuts the car door. He leads you to walk backwards and guides you up a short step and through one door and then another, into the backyard and the slight chill of the evening air, and then he strips off your skirt and your shoes, and he bends to lick and suck your nipples as he slips his hand between your legs and deftly and deeply fingers your oozing and fragrant little slit quickly right back up into a frenzied heat. "Do you remember everything I told you?"

"Yes, sir!" your obedient preparedness drives a hushed exclamation as you spread your legs and arch your entirely naked form out to him, and he drops down further to lick your clit as he works your depths with his fingers, bringing you right to the very edge. Then he rises and kisses you deeply with his freshly musky tongue as his fingers slip out of you, and he turns you around and looses your arms and wrists from their bindings. His fingers rake again into your hair, and with a firm grip he leads you up to the back door, and he draws his keys out and opens the door before guiding you into the darkness ahead of him.

The slight warmth of the house is comforting as you feel his tight hold controlling your speed and direction. You enter the bedroom and he releases you into the glow of the lamp on the side-table, and she's there, standing by the edge of the bed wearing only a coral macramé wrap that slightly obscures her generous and well-proportioned curves.

Her dark braid rests on her shoulder and trails down over her breast and her belly. A fresh swell of delight passes into you as you approach her, and you caress her cheek, and you kiss her gently and passionately as he locks the bedroom door and begins to get undressed. Her tongue plays against yours and you linger at her lips for a few long moments before moving to her neck and shoulders as you brush aside the pink mesh and cup her breasts, and he moves behind you and presses his fresh nakedness against you from behind.

Her hands are warm and soft on your tits, and his are cool as they caress your sides and slip down to your waist to guide you to bend slightly to lick and suck each of her nipples, and you arch your back and rise up on the balls of your feet to present your puffy and glistening pussy to him and you reach down and fondle her pussy tenderly as he presses the top of his newly hardening length against your slick outer folds.

You move over her as she lays back on the bed, and you gently shoulder her legs apart as you move to feel up her breasts again and then drop your head back between her thighs and kiss and nibble slowly up and down from the insides of her knees to her freshly trimmed triangle, then you unfold her further, licking so very lightly over her outer contours as you climb up to kneel on the edge of the bed and arch your throbbing cunt out for him.

As your tongue parts her petals -- and you taste her sweet spice and lap your tongue over her cleft slowly and softly from bottom to top, loitering for a few quicker licks over her swelling clit -- her breath deepens, and you feel the cool of his breath, and his tongue slips up and down over your sex, teasing your slick heat up again.

You slip your first two fingers into your mouth and wet them, and then whisper between her thighs, "Your sexy little pussy is so sweet and tasty..." and she fairly purrs in response and she trails her fingers into your hair as his mouth leaves your cock-hungry slit and you slip your fingers very slowly up into her. You feel the engorged head of his rigid prick against your folds and then sliding into your opening and slowly and -- oh so very deliciously -- up into your slippery deep, and you wordlessly intone your intense relief at finally getting that hot tunnel filled up with hard cock, and he establishes a measured and stable rhythm as you press your fingers up against her sweetspot and flick of the tip of your tongue lightly over her little button. You hear him moan in response as your slick warmth snugly envelops his steadily thrusting length, and her body arches and stiffens as her tension builds.

12