Fit to Tie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's so incredibly delicious between them with his hands gripping your hips and his shaft buried in you and probing your belly, and her splayed blossom offering its nectar to your searching mouth and her curves writhing beneath you as you reach into her hot recesses.

You draw your fingers very gradually out and move to bury your tongue deep inside her, and then you reach back to offer her musk to his open mouth and you watch him over your shoulder as he hungrily licks your fingers and presses his cock all the way into you, grinding his hilt against your entrance. You can feel your excitement building and you dutifully slip your fingers back into her, palm down, rubbing deep against the bottom of her passage as you feverishly lick and suck to match his pace.

He draws back a little and rubs your clit side to side before plunging deep up in you again and you work her depths, as her moans grow louder and deeper she utters confirmation of your impending success, "Yes Just like that! Just like that! Oh fuck, don't stop!" Her body grows rigid and then she shakes and heaves beneath you as her pleasure floods her, and her hot and tangy fluid pours in little squirts out underneath your tongue and over your fingers as you work her, and he spanks your ass hard and thrusts fast and fiercely into you, and you hear his hoarsely panted words, "Good girl, good girl," as you realize that you now have fully satisfied his requests and have his complete consent to surrender to your pleasure.

Her shaking eases back as your body seizes up in full acceptance of his pounding prick, and she slowly opens up again under you as you brace yourself with your palms against the mattress, and as the ecstasy begins and you buck and shudder against his thrusts, you bury your tongue in her dripping depths and send her over the edge once more as all your pent up tension passes through you in an electric torrent of primal bliss and, for a few precious moments, your entire world becomes an unconscious melding of his cock and your cunt and her pussy and your tongue and his hot and heavy breath and her cries of wild abandon and the deep vibration of your groans of pleasure against her slick and pulsating flower.

Your senses gradually return, and you realize that the night's sport has only just begun, and that it's now time for you and she to switch your positions so that he can also feel that pleasure and spill his seed deep inside her as she cums on his cock with her mouth between your thighs licking you back into oblivion again and again and again.

12