Fitness Model Moms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several moments passed, Amy's eyes rolling into the back of her head as she brought herself to an orgasm with her fingers.

Drool hanging from her chin, Ronnie worked towards his own climax. "That's it, just like that. I'm going to give you that cum, baby."

The slamming of Ronnie's abdomen against Amy's head stopped, he tensed up, his legs shook, he gripped her head and unloaded his seed down her throat. "Ahhhh yeahhh," he moaned, his cock injecting her throat with cum.

Amy came again, feeling his cock pulsate in her mouth as it delivered baby-making semen down her gullet. She wondered if she'd find the best lay on the first try. She had to remind herself they hadn't even had sex yet.

That changed minutes later.

The second that big, fat, juicy black cock entered her pussy Amy nearly climaxed -- and did a few seconds later.

Ronnie tore off her black dress, picked her up, and slammed her on his bed. Still hard as a rock and throbbing, he drilled into her.

"Mmm that's a tight pussy," he said, propping himself up with his fists, his muscular ass flexing as he slid in and out of her -- stretching her.

He went slow at first, but like Amy's ability to cum, it didn't take long for him to go faster and faster.

"This is, this is insane," she whispered, her short legs not fully able to wrap around Ronnie's hulking frame.

Amy climaxed, stretched like never before. Ronnie grabbed the headboard and kept pounding away at her pussy. "Come on! Come on!" he ordered her with each impact.

"Ahhh, Ro-Ronnie!" Amy cried out, the bed slamming against the wall.

"I saw the way you looked at me all week. I knew you wanted black dick!" Ronnie said, working up a sweat.

"Yes!"

"Get ready for another load. I'm going to fill this pussy up!"

"Yes!" Amy screamed out. Oh how she wished she wasn't on birth control so she could be bred by this brute.

"Ahh yeah!" Ronnie yelled, arching his back, impaling her one last time before he erupted in her.

Amy orgasmed again as her pussy was filled to the brim, overflowing onto Ronnie's bed.

They both calmed down, Ronnie lowering himself to suck at her breasts. "I love white pussy. Love it."

Amy was out of breath, coming down off the orgasms, "I love, I love black cock," she managed to whisper.

Hours later, near dawn, both covered in sweat, Amy's legs were giving out. She was squatting up and down on Ronnie as he sat on his bed.

She was a total, orgasmic mess, but didn't want to stop riding him, milking his cock. Ronnie grunted, pulling her blonde hair back, sucking on her tits as he filled her again -- one last time for the night.

He fell back, bringing her with him. Amy lay on his chest, heaving, panting, while his cock slurped out of her oozing pussy -- exhausted finally.

They kissed goodbye, Ronnie slapped her ass, saying he'll see her again. Amy knew this would be true.

She arrived home shortly before 7am. She adjusted her torn dress, her disheveled hair, and peeped in on a sleeping Caleb.

"Good morning," She whispered. "Mommy had fun last night."

Amy left Caleb asleep in his room. She entered her own room, removed her torn dress, collapsing on her bed nude.

Just before sleep overtook her, she felt more semen ooze out of her pussy.



Chapter 4



It was noon. The sounds of a church choir echoed through the halls of an old church. The service had just ended. Another sound echoed as well. The sound of Monica moaning and cumming. She went to church that morning -- a black church -- for an obvious reason.

"You gonna have to come back and visit us sometime," the 50-year-old pastor said.

Monica was on all fours, her dressed pulled up, her pussy filled with black cock again.

"I, I will!" She cried.

"We love and accept everybody here. Don't matter what color you are," he explained, taking her from behind.

"I can give you this!" Monica said, meeting his hips with her ass.

"Whew!" The pastor wiped his forehead. "Hallelujah!"

Her phone rang, she recognized the ring tone. "Hey Amy," she answered.

"Hey there. I have to tell you about last night. I just woke up and -- "

"Ahh! Yes! Mmmm, Amy, let me call you back," Monica said.

"Again? Are you -- "

"We'll talk later!" Monica's thumb missed the end call button again. Amy listed for a few seconds.

"Mmm, this is a wonderful tithe and offering to the church!" The pastor said.

"Uh huh!"

"Here's one for you!" the pastor pulled out, Monica went to her knees and sucked his black cock as he shot his load in her mouth.

Amy hung up the phone. "Ok, well Monica is busy," Amy said aloud, fixing a salad for her and Caleb's lunch.

"Busy with what, Mom?" her son asked, entering the kitchen.

"Oh nothing, um, house work. Let's eat, sweetie!"

"Are you ok?" Caleb asked.

"Hmm? I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Well, you're limping a bit and you're kinda hunched over. Did you hurt your back at the gym?"

Amy blushed, giggling, "Um, yes, yes. My workout was too long and hard."

She chuckled after catching the double meaning of her words, sitting the salad bowl on the table for her and Caleb.

**

That evening in her bathtub, Amy finally got a hold of Monica. She was in her tub as well.

"That's crazy. You've had several since you got back from your visit here and I've only had one," Amy said, referring to the number of black men she slept with.

"I know. This is wild. It just happened," Monica said. There was a short pause. "It's addictive."

Amy closed her eyes, casually rubbing her clit under the water. "Mmmm."

"Amy are you -- "

"Yes," Amy laughed.

"Me too," Monica whispered. There was another pause, heavy breathing. "Thinking about black cock."

"Me too," Amy whispered.

"Go out and get more. You said you were going to find the best."

"I know. I can't go after a younger guy like you though. Caleb might know him."

"Try a college student. If he goes to a different school, Caleb probably won't know him. Mmm," Monica moaned.

"Feel good?"

"Yes."

There was another pause, more heavy breathing. "A-Amy," Monica whimpered. She was cumming.

Amy stopped playing with herself and listened to Monica climax on the other end of the phone.

"Wow," Amy mouthed when Monica was done.

They ended their call, Amy ended her bath. She brought herself an orgasm, thinking of Ronnie, college students, and Monica.

**

Amy was sore the next couple days, but that didn't stop of her from fucking Ronnie after working out with him. He took her behind the gym one night, in his car the next, snuck her into the men's bathroom the next night, then Friday night Amy rode his cock to exhaustion in the sauna. No one came back there and saw the soaking wet duo fucking like rabbits.

Amy needed more, a larger sample to choose from.

She dragged Caleb to the beach on Saturday. "Does this embarrass you, sweetie?" Amy turned around in her high-end, designer, thong bikini a client supplied her for a past photo shoot.

"Uh, no. No it's fine," Caleb shrugged looking away.

Amy sat on her towel next to her son for a few moments after applying sun tan lotion. She scanned the beach and found something that made her pussy drip.

"Do you know them?" Amy asked her son.

Caleb looked over to the group of college age students playing beach volleyball. Some were black.

"Nah," Caleb shook his head.

"Do you to play?"

"Beach volleyball with them?"

"Sure!"

"No. I'll pass."

"Please?" Amy pleaded.

"No, I don't know them. I don't care. In fact, I was thinking of taking a swim."

"Oh alright," Amy pouted. "I'm going to though."

"Go right ahead," Caleb told his mother, standing. "I'll be in the water."

**

It took 20 minutes of playful banter, flirting, and beach volleyball for Amy to get a black cock in her. He was 21, played football for University of Miami, and royally fucking her in the men's room at the beach pavilion area.

They were in bathroom stall, Amy straddling him, bouncing up and down on him. He stood, holding her by her ass, getting ready to cum.

He didn't last as long and wasn't as good as Ronnie, but she enjoyed it.

"You gotta come to our frat pool party tomorrow. All the team will be there, the basketball team too," the student said.

"Does that mean what I think it's means?"

"You won't be able to walk for a few days," he said.

"Good," Amy winked, kissing him passionately.

"I can't wait to tell Monica," she thought while kissing him.



Chapter 5

They parted ways, Amy rinsed off sand and semen under the beach shower near the exit. She found Caleb, waving to him from the beach. She thought about going out there to him, hugging him, swimming with him, but she just had sex and thought it might be weird.

Caleb exited the water, nodding to her. They sat relatively quiet, soaking in rays from the sun.

When it was time to go, Caleb spoke up, gathering his towel, "You look nice."

"Huh?"

"I said you look nice. I mean, if you wanted a guy, you could find one," Caleb said.

"Caleb," Amy ran her hand over her son's chest, "that's so sweet of you."

She caressed his face, thinking about how he reminded her of her late husband, "I love you."

"Love you too, Mom."

They gathered their things and left the beach.

That night Amy snuggled on the couch with her son, watching a movie.

"So how are things going? Or do I want to know?" Caleb asked when the movie ended.

"Oh, you mean about getting pregnant?" Amy asked. Caleb nodded.

"I haven't found the right guy yet. While you were swimming in the water, ignoring me," Amy pouted, putting Caleb's arm around her. "I met a nice guy. We'll hang out some tomorrow."

"Ah I see. Well good luck."

"Come to bed with me," Amy kissed his cheek.

"Uh, what?"

"Until I fall asleep, then you can go to your own."

"Sure," Caleb shrugged.

"Carry me."

"What?"

Amy laughed. "Your dad would do that. He'd pick me up and carry me to bed. Then we'd," Amy moaned.

"Whoa, too much info," Caleb interrupted her. He picked his mother up, carrying her upstairs, gently laying her on the bed. They held each other for a few minutes before she fell asleep.

**

The next afternoon, Amy was being carried the exact way at the pool party at the frat house. Except she was naked and being tossed around like a beach ball -- literally and figuratively.

A big black linebacker would grab her from another teammate, her legs went around his waist, and he'd slide his cock in. He thrust upward into Amy just before he was ready to cum, then pass her to another player. He'd fuck her, until he was about to cum, stop, and then pass her to another.

Thirty of them did this, until one tossed her into the swimming pool. Amy climbed onto a huge float, spread her legs, and waited a few seconds until someone was on top of her. She floated on the water, college students taking turns with her, and then flopping back into the water. She was one of four white women there at the mostly all black frat party. She wondered why none of them came in her.

She found out that night inside the frat house. They passed Amy around a few times, eventually winding down. Amy noticed they were jacking off in plastic cups. 30-40 of them, spewing their loads in cups.

"Drink up," the guy she met at the beach instructed.

"Um."

Another handed her a cup containing more semen than the first. "Go ahead," he smiled.

Amy breathed it in, smiled, nodded and gulped it all down. She did the same with the next cup, then a third. She couldn't wait to tell Monica.

**

Monica was at a photo shoot. She was with a partner that day, shooting for a fitness magazine cover. The photographer was getting some greats shots. Monica had practically undressed the black model with her eyes.

For the last few photos, Monica was on her knees, in front of him -- his crotch at her left shoulder.

"Good, perfect! I think this will do it for today. Thanks, you two," the photographer said.

Monica turned to her left, his crotch in her face. He was looking to her, the sexual tension undeniable. Looking to his face, a small grin formed on her lips.

An hour later in his hotel room, Monica stood before him, eyes going up and down his muscular black body. She removed her bikini top, and then stepped out of her thong. She stepped forward, placing her hands on his abs, kissing him deeply.

She kissed down his body, going to her knees. She pulled his swim trunks down, his long, straight cock, popping upward. Monica moaned, licking it, kissing it.

"Mmm, Ulysses," Monica said. "My best friend would love this."

Ulysses chuckled, pulling Monica to her feet, "You're beautiful."

"So are you," she said.

They kissed again, Ulysses scooped her up and took her to bed.

Two hours later, Monica was on all fours once again, while Ulysses slowly glided his cock in and out of her from behind. Her eyes were closed, she was in another world.

Her phone rang, a familiar ring tone caused her to answer.

"Ahhh, Amy, mmmm, yes," she managed to get.

Amy, her breath and mouth smelling and tasting of semen, couldn't reply. She was driving home from the pool party late that night.

"I'll call, tomorrow," Monica said, tossing her phone on the mattress.

Amy listened to Monica climax again, her voice wasn't the only thing she heard. She heard a man's voice, moaning along with her friend.

**

"You drank it all?" Monica asked on the phone the night. Both women were in the bathtubs again.

"Yes," Amy said, she was rubbing her clit. "It was so good."

Monica was doing the same, "Mmhmm. Cum for me."

"What?"

Amy heard heavy breathing.

"Think about those big black cocks going in and out you, getting you pregnant," Monica said.

"Oh Monica, yes, yes!" Amy cried out.

"That's it. Cum for me!"

"Ughnnnn," Amy moaned soulfully on the phone.

"Mmm Ulysses," Monica said.

"Who?" Amy asked, out of breath.

"I had him last night. After a photo shoot. You need him," Monica said in between heavy breathing.

"Mmmm-Monica," Amy said.

Monica came next. "Mmm shit. What's gotten into us."

"No idea. I hope Caleb didn't hear me," Amy said, regaining her composure.

"Anyway I better go. But yes, you'd love Ulysses," Monica said. The two friends ended their call.



Chapter 6

"Please be careful," Amy hugged Caleb. He was going to Daytona with a few friends during spring break. They convinced him to come along, even though he wasn't yet attending a four-year university.

"I will," Caleb bent down to hug his mother. "What will you do?"

"I have a photo shoot lined up. Other than that, I'm not sure!"

She looked to his face, caressing it, she would miss him, but had plans.

The image of her son was replaced by a black man; the front door of their home became a front door of his apartment. The sunlight was gone; it was night time several hours later.

Amy rode him all night.

The next night Amy crashed through her bedroom door in the arms of another black man. He slammed her on her bed, climbed on top and fucked her all night.

On Monday, Amy had a photo shoot and afterward picked up the college student she met at the beach. She took him back to her house and took him to bed.

The next day two of his friends showed up. Amy took a cock in her pussy, ass, and mouth all day and night.

Wednesday brought two more friends, bringing the total to five. She rode their cocks in her bed, in her bathroom, in the kitchen. This continued on until Friday night.

Amy and her five young, black friends went to a club. They took turns dancing with her, grinding their erection against her, and getting sucked off in the bathroom by her.

She met another black man. He was a massive, mountainous man, who approached her. He introduced himself at the owner of the club, checking in on things from out of town. He was wearing a black suit, rings, a gold watch, and smelled like money.

"I'm Fat Rob," he kissing her hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Amy," she smiled up at him.

"Likewise, Miss Amy. What brings you here to my club tonight?"

"Well, Fat Rob, I think you know the answer."

"Heh, I do, Miss Amy."

"Why do they call you Fat Rob?"

"Follow me and I'll show you," Fat Rob explained.

It was the fattest cock Amy had ever seen. In the back office area, her mouth was sore from it being stretched by Fat Rob's big, fat dick.

"Mmm, that's it Miss Amy. Work that dick," Fat Rob said brushing her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Come home with me," Amy said, popping the cockhead out of her mouth.

"Miss Amy I'm not sure about that. I have an entourage with me," Fat Rob said. Amy looked around the office room, counting six other black men, Fat Rob's associates.

"They can come too."

Amy rode Fat Rob first in her bed. She mounted him and nearly screamed when his thick cock entered her, stretching her like nothing ever had.

As she fucked him, Fat Rob grinning, watching her, the sounds of other white women climaxing echoed through her home.

Fat Rob, six of his men, plus the five college friends that were already staying at Amy's, had several other white women with them. All were busy fucking them.

"Oh yes!" Amy was cumming again, never feeling so full, so stretched before. "YESSS!!!!" she arched her back, Fat Rob nodding his head watching the short white woman cum on his cock.

The orgy continued the next day and night, breaking for a wild night of dancing at Fat Rob's club on Saturday, then resuming until Sunday morning.

Sunday morning, Amy tip-toed through bodies of black men and white women, sleeping, all over her house. She smiled, limping, naked, surveying the sex-zone. She arrived at her bedroom door, seeing the huge Fat Rob sleeping.

"Looks like he's a possibility," Amy thought. She walked over to him, pulled the sheets off, and kissed his cock awake.

"Mmm, want some more for breakfast, Miss Amy?" Fat Rob asked.

"Mmhmm," Amy said, licking and servicing his huge, fat cock.

"Good. I could use mouth work before we head to Tampa."

"Tampa?" Amy asked, spitting on his cock and jacking it with both hands.

"That's right. I gotta check on another club I own there."

Amy smiled, thinking of Monica. "I know the perfect place you can stay."

**

Fat Rob and his crew, along with the college students left before noon. Amy showered, getting her oversexed body clean, and masturbating while she was at it. Caleb would be home in a few hours, she had some cleaning to do.

After a nice dinner that evening with her son, Amy retired to her bedroom. She called Monica.

Monica recognized the ring tone, answering it. She was riding Fat Rob, one of his men was behind her, taking her anally, and a third was getting his cock sucked by Monica.

"Amy," Monica took the cock out of her mouth. "Thanks for sending them here. Gotta go!"

Amy laughed and hung up.



Chapter 7

A month flew by. Amy continued sleeping with Ronnie. She had sex with him at the gym, at his apartment, he'd occasionally come over to Amy's house late in the evening, leaving before dawn. Fat Rob was in town once more to deal with business at his Miami club. Amy's pussy was stretched out once more by him at his club, then later at his hotel.

Amy and Monica continued their masturbatory phone calls, Monica going on and on about how amazing Ulysses was. Amy was ecstatic to learn she'd be shooting with Ulysses in Miami later in the week, prompting a phone call with Monica where the two women rubbed themselves silly talking about him.

"Monica, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Amy whispered on her phone a few nights before her photo shoot with Ulysses.

"Me too! Yes!" Monica said on the other end.

After the two women settled down, Amy spoke up. "Come here. Drive here tomorrow. Please," Amy said tweaking one of her nipples.