Fitness Model Moms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy was cumming too. Amy saw stars, bright lights, her spine was numb, her pussy convulsing around his semen spurting cock. She struggled to breath, gasping for air, arching her back, every nerve in her body firing. Waves of pleasure like none she's ever felt, radiated through her.

"Marty!" she cried out in the loud room.

Too confused and afraid to turn around for fear of seeing a ghost, she waited until his cock finished spurting cum, filling up her fertile womb. It slinked out of her and she collapsed to her tummy, having never had such a powerful orgasm in her life.

She looked over her shoulder, seeing the door open, light from the hallway shinning in. Amy saw the man who just came inside her, struggling to walk away.

Her eyes lit up with horror.

**

A month later she was crying at Martin's grave. She was begging for forgiveness, pleading with her late husband to forgive her from wherever he was. Amy took out the positive pregnancy test she kept in her purse since taking it, a token to confirm this was real -- not a nightmare from which she would wake.

She told Monica a couple weeks prior that she was pregnant and it wasn't by a black man. Amy was far too ashamed to tell Monica the truth.

She cleaned off his headstone, gathered her composure and went home.

That night, another night of avoiding Caleb, she cried herself to sleep again. Not because she wasn't pregnant by a black man, or that sleeping around with blacks didn't get her pregnant like she desired, or who turned out to be the man that impregnated her; she was crying because those brief seconds of mating was the best sex she ever had and she wanted it again, all day, every day.

Amy finally became exhausted from crying, briefly considering aborting the baby, but decided not to. She would never tell Caleb. She would go on, try to get over it and push aside the burning desire to feel that feeling again, that wrong, taboo sex she now craved.

"I'm sorry Marty," she whispered before falling asleep.

The end.




************************

Her son knocked her up, in case it wasn't clear. It was treading on the line of incest category, so I left out names as best I could, hoping the reader would put two and two together. As always, the moms in my literary universe love black cock, but there's one cock they love more than all others -- the final part in the series, part 4, will feature Amy and her son.

************************