Fitting End to a F--king Lousy Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers

Figuring 'what the hell' I tore at her dress and had her naked in no time as she concentrated on working my shaft with her horny pussy. As I began mauling her slightly sagging tits her head dropped to my shoulder where I guessed she was watching as our joined sex moved apart and then together again. Mom's arms tightened around me as her body began shaking and finally after about six minutes she hugged to me tightly as her pussy clamped down around me and her voice croaked out, "Oh god...oh god I'm...I'm gonna to cum!"

Three more hard thrusts down onto me and she cried out, "Oh Honey, you're making me cum! Yes! Oh god I'm cumming so hard!" All the while she kept her face aimed down as she stared at my cock as it pummeled her soaking wet pussy. Finally her orgasm was over and her body sagged against me while she gasped for badly needed air.

Grabbing her ass cheeks in my hands I stood up with her still impaled on my shaft as I turned towards the table. "Oh god baby, you feel so good in me," she groaned into my shoulder as I moved into position. Gently I eased her ass onto the table and leaned her back as my hips pulled out about nine inches before slamming right back into her making her gasp. Mom had leaned back onto her elbows as she remained transfixed by the sight of my cock spearing into her over and over, her moans nearly non-stop.

I stepped up my attack and soon had her moaning hard in prelude to another huge climax. I kept one hand looped around her thigh using it for leverage while the other found her clit and massaged it hard and rapidly pushing her to the brink once more. "Oh my god babe...I'm nearly there! Don't stop Ralph, please god don't stop!"

My hips slowed when mom called me by my dad's name. Her eyes grew huge as they focused on my cock driving into her as she urged me not to stop but to fuck her harder. I groaned out, "Oh god mom, I'm nearly...."

Mom silenced me as her hands grabbed my hips stopping my movements as her eyes finally looked at me. "MARK!!!!" she screamed out as she saw my face attached to the cock in her pussy. "OH MY GOD NO!" Terror painted her face at she realized she was fucking her son and not her husband.

Knowing that she was right on the brink of cumming again I groaned out, "Oh god mom, I'm so close!" Then I slammed my hips forward breaking her hold on me as I forced the air from her lungs with my thrust. "Oh mom!" I cried out again as I pulled nearly out of her before I slammed back into her driving my tip into the back wall of her cunt.

"No...you mustn't! No! Oh god Mark! Oh god!" mom was crying out as my hips shot into her once again. Suddenly she looked back into my eyes and cried out, "Oh damn it son, fuck me! Fuck me Mark and make me cum! Oh god yessssssssssss!"

Her pussy tightened around me once more signaling the start of her climax and my balls erupted sending six hot blasts of hot cream into her. At the first blast I grabbed her tit as I cried out, "Oh god mom, I'm cumming!"

"YES there it is!" she cried out as the blast left my shaft and instantly splashed against her deepest wall. "Oh god...oh fuck...oh yes I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNN!" she cried out as her hands began pulling my hips into her making my thrusts even more forceful. As my last rope shot into her she lifted up and pulled me into a fierce hug as she moaned in pleasure, her pussy spasming wildly around my deeply imbedded stationary shaft.

Mom held our bodies super tight together for several minutes as we recovered from our intense mutual climax. Finally she eased her hold on me and leaned her head back as she looked up into my eyes once more. "Holy shit son, I'm not sure wha came over me becaushe we certainly should NOT have done this! But oh lordy ish my body happy that we did! Thank you for the only orgasms I've had in at least three years!" She leaned in and kissed me. At first it was like her normal kisses, soft and very quick. Then she moved back to my lips and she kissed me the way I wanted Becky to do on our date.

Well hey, I'm a normal horny teenaged boy and when a hot moist pussy is going to spasm around my shaft and begin trying to milk it for more cum I'm going to respond positively. It took four or five thrusts before mom realized what I was doing. "Are you kidding me?" she asked as her eyes snapped back down towards my cock as I speared into her once again.

"No mother, I'm not," I said. "I'm going to fuck you again and make you cum on me once more!" To punctuate my statement I SLAMMED my cock into her making her gasp at its forcefulness. "Oh mom, you feel so good around me!"

"Oh son, that feels sho good! Oh fuck yesh," she said as her legs wrapped around my ass and helped pull me into her. "Fuck me and make me cum some more! Oh god Mark, you feel sho good like thish!"

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and looked to see my surprised sister leaning in the doorway. "Damn bro, here I was pissed at myself for doing that to you and now I'm jealous that mom's the lucky woman that has your cock inside of her!"

Mom looked at her finally and groaned around my thrusts, "Oh honey, do you need your brother's cock too?" Seeing the answer painted all over her daughter's face mom said, "Why don't we move this to my bedroom and make it a threesome?"

A smile crept over Andrea's face as her hands started removing her clothes rapidly. "That looks like a 'yes' to me mom," I said as I lifted my shocked mother's body easily off the table and started to walk. "Come on sis, let's go!"

Mom let out a groan as her pussy settled fully onto me. Andrea gave us a quick look before saying, "God that looks so hot! You have GOT to carry me like that sometime!"

**********

By the time I reached her bed mom was moaning non-stop in pleasure from my deeply embedded cock. As I knee walked onto the bed she gasped, "Oh gawwwwwd!" Moments later my hips were pounding straight down into her hot pussy as I pushed her over the edge once more while my balls churned again.

"Oh mom, I'm going to cum!"

"Cumming!! Give it to me shon!" she gasped as her body shook powerfully. "Oh fuck yesh," she gasped just as her eyes rolled up into her head as her climax reached its zenith.

"Oh mom!" I croaked as I drove my shaft into the deepest wall of her pussy. "I'm cumming inside of you mom, oh fuck yes!" My neck muscles stood out sharply as I put everything I had into my orgasm.

"Jesus," Andrea said softly as she took in the sight before her. By the time I realized she had said anything her fingers were three knuckles deep inside her pussy as she pushed herself to climax just from watching us.

Mom pulled me down onto her body, holding me tight as spasms of post orgasmic pleasure rolled through her. Her hands cupped both of my ass cheeks as she pressed my crotch super tightly against her well fucked pussy.

"Holy fuck mom, that was incredible," I said softly into the crook of her neck just before I kissed her lightly below her neck.

"Oh god baby, I really needed that!" she replied softly before, "Oh no....don't get me started again! I'm so tired after being royally fucked by you. I need to rest for a while."

I lifted up off of her, my back bowing due to her hands holding my hips tightly against her, and smiled at her. "Sorry mom, I didn't realize you were so sensitive there."

Even as mom told me it was okay, Andrea stroked my back while asking, "Do you have any more bullets in that cannon of yours?" I turned to look at her as she went on, "Watching you two has made me so horny....I really need to get fucked again."

Mom released her hold on me so I pulled back, my cock flopping limply between my legs. "If you need me I'll be ready soon, I think. Just let my balls recover."

"Okay, but I'm going to speed things up a bit if you don't mind," she said. By then I was on my back and Andrea knelt between my legs while taking my limp shaft into her talented mouth once more. She had me moaning in no time as she worked her lips and tongue on my cock like a pro.

"Ooooooh shit that's good," I gasped just before she took my shaft fully down her throat. "OH FUCK!" I cried out as she pulled back and then drove her face back onto my nearly rock hard cock.

Sis stayed right there with her nose pressed into my abdomen for several moments before she pulled back. Her tongue did things to me that I didn't realize a tongue could do as I lurched in shock.

Andrea smiled with lust as she looked down at my tall and proud cock which was doing a very good imitation of a stalagmite in a cave. "God damn that looks wonerful," she said just before she climbed over me and quickly engulfed my shaft within her hot and moist pussy. "Ooooo, your cock feels sho good!"

We joined in an out of tempo moaning chorus while my sister really got into riding my flesh pillar. Since she was doing all of the work my hands didn't stay idle. My fingers slid all over her super hot body but somehow they came to a stop at her tits where they enjoyed their weight and firm softness. She really got into it as I pinched and pulled on her nipples.

She had been lifting her hips about eight inches before driving them back down onto me for several minutes. Her nipples were being stretched out about three inches when she groaned in lust then locked her pussy tight against my crotch before just shimmying it rapidly against me. That was all it took as she croaked, "Oh fuck! Oh shit this feels....cumming! I'm cumming! Don't stop!" (I wasn't doing anything besides stretching her tits.)

Instinctively my hips pivoted just a bit and my sister shook violently as her orgasm rocketed to new heights. She had been reduced to mere moans and groans as her climax finally peaked and then fell away into a blessed after glow. Her rapid hip movements slowed and then ceased completely as she sank down fully onto my love pole.

"My turn," I told her as I pulled her down against my chest and then rolled us over as I took the top. My cock pulled back nearly all the way before I slowly eased it back into her quim. "Shit sis, you feel really good around me."

"Oh Mark, just shut up and fuck me!"

She sure didn't have to tell me twice so I really ramped up my efforts as pumping my cock into her turned on pussy. If this had been my first fuck of the night I would have already shot out my load, she felt so good. But instead I knew I was a long ways from cumming so I concentrated on getting her off some more.

It took over six more minutes before "Oh my god...I'm nearly there!" My sister's eyes locked onto mine briefly then rolled back into her head as she gasped softly, "Oh fuuuuuuck...do it! Make me cum, bro. Oh god yesh there it is!" She went silent then as her body shook violently and her pussy clamped around me tighter than ever making me groan.

My hips slowed their movements until I was taking nearly 30 seconds to press fully into her and then pull nearly all the way back out. Thinking this might just be the perfect time to try it I said, "Sis, roll over so I can fuck your ass!"

Her pussy really clamped down onto me before a slight smile appeared on her lips. "Pull it out, Mark. I don't' do that too often but your cock is definitely one that I want in my ass!"

"I've got lube," mom said as she rolled to the side and grabbed a bottle from a drawer in her bedside table. "Here you go."

"Thanks mom," I told her just before I gave her a quick tongue filled kiss. Then I eased out of Andrea's pussy. Her quickness at turning over showed she really liked this idea. I squirted a huge glob of lube onto her asshole, then dribbled quite a bit onto my rock hard shaft.

Mom pushed my hand out of the way and said, "Let me do this part," as she began stroking my full length, coating me completely. I moaned at her efforts while I worked at getting Andrea's puckered hole loosened up while my sister cooed in lust. Moments later I squirted another glob right into her brown hole and then shoved two, followed quickly by three fingers fully into her ass.

"I'm ready bro," Andrea said as she looked back at me. "Stop teasing me and put it in. Fuck me, fuck my fucking ass!"

"Oh god sis," I gasped as I gripped her hips and moved towards her while mom guided my tip straight at her back door entry. "Oh shit that's tight!" I groaned as my tip finally popped through her anal ring. I paused there briefly before leaning into her as I pushed about four more inches into my sister's ass.

"Oh fuck...stop!" she cried out as her hand reached back and pressed against my thigh. "Holy fuck that's big! Give me a minute to get used to having you inside of my ass. Okay, you can move again, just go slow. Oh god yes, just like that."

About four minutes later my cock bottomed out, her ass clutching randomly along my entire length. "Stop! I can't take anymore!" my gorgeous sister begged of me.

"I have to stop; you've got my entire cock inside of you!"

"Really?" she asked as her hand reached back and felt between her ass cheeks and my crotch. Finding no space for her fingers she shuddered while moaning, "Oh god you are filling me so much! Okay, start out slowly."

My hips pulled back about two inches and then I pressed back into her again. Each time I pulled out just a half inch more or so before reversing directions and bottoming out again. Finally I moved back until just my tip remained within her ass before my hips pushed back into her all the way to the bottom.

I groaned in pleasure while my sister moaned "Oh shit that's good. Now fuck me, fuck my ass like you mean it!"

Wow, I never expected my sister to be into anal that much! But I'm not complaining as I started moving out nearly all the way before driving my hips forwards harder and harder, my balls slapping against her pussy and clit with each thrust. My cock didn't know what had hit it as it rapidly approached its release state, something that with this being my first time in anybody's butt I wanted to forestall as long as possible. I gritted my teeth just as I bottomed out and stopped all movement as I tried to squeeze off my cum explosion.

"Ohhhh no, oh god don't stop," Andrea groaned in lust.

"I've got to sis," I said softly with my body draped over hers and my mouth close to her ear. "I want this to last longer, but your ass is so tight that I nearly lost it. Just let me regroup here and then I'll be fine. Damn it your ass feels GOOD!"

My sister turned her head to look at me then softly said, "Okay Mark, I love how you feel inside of me!"

I stayed bent over her like that for a couple of minutes, kissing her back and neck while my hands worked over her tits. Finally I was sure I was well past the urge to climax so my hips pulled back nearly all the way and then forced my cock back into her asshole.

"Oh god baby, that's so good," Andrea cooed.

"Damn your ass is tight," I groaned.

Maybe I'm not the most coordinated guy alive but I was having a hard time giving her the pounding she was begging for. So I decided to use a position I had seen in some porn flicks. My pace slowed again while I moved my right leg so that instead of being on my knee I pulled my leg up and placed my foot on the bed. Then I carefully did the same with my left leg as Andrea begged me to go harder. Now I was squatting behind her allowing me to use my legs to pump my shaft into her super tight ass.

After giving her two slowish thrusts in this position I said, "Okay sis, you asked for it and now you're going to get it." My hands grasped onto her hips as I pulled back and then my speed ramped up dramatically.

"OH GOD!" she gasped on the second speedy thrust. "Oh yes...fuck me! Oh god...fuck your nasty big cock loving sister!"

"Oh shit this feels so good," I groaned.

After two minutes or so my sister gripped super tight onto the sheets and really began pumping her ass back at me in time with my own thrusts. Our rapidly moving bodies slapped loudly together with each thrust. It was hard to hear her cries of pleasure over the slapping sounds. Another two or three minutes passed when Andrea lifted her head and gasped, "Oh fuck that's good! Don't stop, oh god please don't stop!"

She let loose of the sheets and practically flung her hands at the headboard where she grasped tightly onto it. As soon as she had hold of it she shoved back at me even harder while crying out, "Oh fuck!" We both pulled back then slammed into the other and she gasped "Fucking hell!" And so it went as she somehow called out, "God yes!" "So good!" "Don't stop!" "Oh YES!" "Fuck my ass!" and on and on.

My balls were reclaiming that desire to explode so I slid my right hand down and around her body until I found her clit. It was fully engorged and sticking out making it quite easy to find. I started rubbing and pinching it lightly and in no time she flung her head back and cried out "Oh my god I'm cumming! I'm cumming with my brother's cock in my ass!"

"Oh god sis, here it comes," I told her as my balls blasted their first rope of cum into her bowels.

"Oh god damn, I can feel you cumming in me! Don't stop, I'm cumming so hard!"

I was grunting loudly as my balls kept right on blasting into her, my hips pounding into her relentlessly. My brain couldn't count the number of times I shot off inside her ass but it seemed like much more than any time previously! As I realized they were empty I stopped rapidly fucking her and instead slowly pulled back about eight inches and then slammed back into her again then held tightly to her. Each of us moaned and groaned the moment I bottomed out inside of her.

Andrea's breathing was rapid and deep as she knelt before me, her head having dropped down as far as possible. Neither of us could speak, our bodies claiming all the oxygen we could get just to replenish our blood supply. Finally I wrapped my arms around her waist and managed to roll us over onto my back with my speared in the ass sister lying on top of me.

"Holy fuck sis, that was incredible!"

Andrea's entire body shook briefly before she softly gasped, "My god, I never expected anything like this! Jezzuz, my ass and pussy won't stop twitching." She was right as I could feel each and every spasm as they coursed through her body. I hugged her tight to me and kissed her lightly on the neck.

"Wow, my kids sure looked sexy fucking like you were," mom said, reminding us that she was there. She leaned in and gave Andrea a soft kiss then gave me one before saying, "I'm going to get some water and washcloth so I can clean the two of you."

"Thanks mom," I very softly said.

When mom returned Andre had managed to turn her head and was kissing me gently while thanking me for making her cum so hard. She didn't like it when I told to never thank me for fucking her. Just then mom returned walking naked into the room while carrying the cleaning supplies.

"Ooooooh damn, there you go," my sister sadly moaned as my shrinking cock slipped out of her ass and flopped against my thigh.

Mom moved onto the bed then said, "Either you didn't have much cum or you really planted it deep as nothing is coming back out."

Andrea answered for both of us by replying, "Oh no mom, he shot gallons of sperm into me." She gave me a quick kiss then went on, "My brother is such a stud! Holy hell what a night!"

Well mom cleaned up Andrea and then gently cleaned my wilted cock. When I didn't get hard as she cleaned me she asked, "Can you get it up for me son?"

"Oh mom, I'd love to but I am totally wasted. I am really tired." I said as I noticed it was going on 3 AM.

She didn't want to believe me so after sucking my limp dick for about four minutes she sadly pulled off of me saying, "Oh damn it, you ARE worn out! I guess I'll have to wait for later tonight or tomorrow morning."

I looked at her in wonder that she would want to continue when she was sober. "Yes son, I want you to fuck me tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, and..."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers