Five!

Story Info
Her first gangbang.
1.9k words
3.89
138.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Rick and I had a good marriage over twelve years. We had bee high school sweethearts and married at the young age of nineteen.

Within the first year of our marriage out daughter Jessica come along. Not surprisingly so as we had been fucking without protection since I turned eighteen.

We had only been married less than two years before Rick coaxed me into a threesome with him and his brother Rob. Next followed the threesome with Rick and his dad. Before long we had several selected friends who we shared our bed with.

I felt guilty about having two lovers at the same time and suggested to Rick that we have a threesome with my younger sister Monique. I knew Nikki would be up to it she had often remarked on what a "hunk" Rick was and that she wouldn't mind getting off with him in her. We I suggested this to Rick he surprised me by declining explaining that two pussies and one dick would be a waste. He said one woman could easily accommodate five men.

"Let me get this straight," I asked him, are you suggesting I fuck five guys?"

Rick just smiled.

Over the following days I could not get the thought of being with five guys at the same time out of my mind. Threesomes were one thing, but five guys!

Finally I gave in. "Which five guys did you have in mind?" I asked Rick out of the blue.

"They would be carefully selected to bring you the maximum pleasure." My husband tempted.

That did it! We agreed on the following Saturday night to be my entry into gangbanging.

Rick was very approving of making the event something I would remember. He gave me carte blanche on spending for an outfit and a visit to the spa prior to my initiation to multiple cock heaven. I knew they specimens he choose for me would be everything I expected.

I must admit as Saturday drew neared I begin to get nervous wondering what I had let myself in for. I am a reasonably attractive woman standing five foot five coming in just under one hundred and thirty pounds. My shoulder length auburn hair frames my incandescent green eyes. Generous 38C breasts and just a patch of ginger pubic hair complete the package.

I spent Friday afternoon choosing my outfit for the following night's activities. I found a Bridal lingerie set in La Senza that consisted of a veil, a virginal white bustier and white thigh high stockings. The bustier would hold my body, pushing my ample boobs up over the very low top. It had one continuous zipper down the back for quick removal.

Saturday finally arrived. I was booked in at Roberto's for the "$195 package" which included hair wash and blow dry, manicure and pedicure with varnish and completed with a full body massage.

I lay on the table while Enrico worked the tension out of my body. Damn he was good! He knew all the "spots" to work to make me putty in his talented hands.

"Roll over onto your back." my masseuse requested.

Enrico and I have an intimate relationship, we had dispensed with the modesty of a towel long ago.

I lay on my back with my eyes close dreaming about the coming night while Enrico's fingers unlocked my pent-up emotion. My massages routinely climaxed with my orgasm.

"Oh yes Enrico!" I moaned as his finger delivered my bliss.

I rushed home lightheaded knowing I would need to nap to recover from Enrico and prepare for the night's big staggering task. Five guys!

I lay in my bed naked with my viberator buzzing deep inside of me. Sleeping was hopeless; my head was filled with visions of cocks. Big cocks, circumcised and uncut, in states or erection that were every woman's dream. All of these cocks were waiting to invade my body.

Rick was scurrying around like a kid on Christmas Eve, ensuring the bar was well stocked and the caterer had delivered the "finger" food as ordered.

It was time for me to get dressed.

I sat naked before the mirror carefully touching up my make-up. A sprit of Jon Patou's "Joy" between my pendulous breasts. Carefully I fixed the white veil on my head.

I rolled the sheer white knee-highs up my shapely legs and then wrapped myself in the bustier.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad! My fiery bush was just visible below the bottom of the bustier and from the rear my rounded ass cheeks peeked out. I was ready!

Rick had gone to the trouble of printing out the "batting order" for tonight. All the invitees had confirmed they would attend.

The first was Bernie Mosca, a former C.F.L. football player and currently the salesman we had purchased out last Buick from. Mosca was a giant of a man. Standing over six feet tall he was in excess of two hundred pounds of muscle. An awesome challenge.

The next was Barry Stewart. Stewart was of normal stature but was legendary for his giant cock. Stewart was a local porn star that Rick had convinced to participate.

In addition to Mosca and Stewart my "dream team" would include non other than the mayor of out burg, His Honor Lloyd Jackson. Jackson was a distinguish venerable man and believed to be a millionaire. What he may lack in physical ability he would supplement with respectability.

George Lang was the "dark horse". George was a strapping six-foot black man and my husband's barber. Sam Maura, a fellow Italian barber, would accompany Lang.

Rick poured me a double gin as I sat waiting the bewitching hour. My nipples were like bullets in my flimsy outfit and the a/c belting full blast. Rick said I would appreciate it being cool when the action heated up. Promptly at eight o'clock the doorbell rang.

All the participants arrived in Mosca's Chrysler so not to draw the neighbors' attention to our gathering. Nosy Mrs. Spence across the road would be puzzled when she saw the five men get out of the car and file into our house.

The group intimidated me as I was introduced to them as their entertainment for the night. Before they went home tonight they would all have deposited their sperm in me.

Rick was the perfect host ensuring everyone had a drink and an opportunity to talk to his charming wife. The guys were surprisingly respectful and pleasant considering I was to be their slut for the night.

"Have you done this before?" his Worship he mayor asked.

"So far the most men I have had at one time is two." I confessed.

"Well this should be an experience for all of us." He replied with a twinkle in his eye.

After the first couple of drinks the guys casually begin stripping down for a piece of me. Soon guys wearing no more than their underwear and openly stroking their cocks while they played with me sitting on the couch surrounded me.

Rick was busy with our new videocam recording the events as they unfolded.

I felt the zipper sliding open on the back of my bustier and quickly it was taken from me leaving me only in the veil and white stockings.

Right away hand grasped my bare breasts and kneaded them like Silly Putty, mouths clamped over my nipples and inquisitive fingers explored my open pussy. I knew I was committed, past to point of no return.

Hands lifted me and maneuvered me onto my back. My legs were spread open and the first stud mounted me.

In deference to his office I was offered to Mayor Jackson first. Jackson easily slid into my waiting pussy that I had prepared earlier with my viberator. Once I was fully impaled I embraced him wrapping my stocking covered legs around his hips and pulling him into me. It took Jackson about five minutes to come while the others gathered around to form a cheering section. Jackson groaned and I felt my first load of cum christening my pussy.

While I was being initiated Rick had been busy and dragged out his weigh-lifting bench. It was the perfect size for me to lie on and my pussy and mouth would be at the right height to accept the cocks of men standing bedside me.

Once again hands lifted me and I floated from the couch onto my "workbench". My legs were forced apart and I looked down to see Stewart positioning himself between my white stocking legs. I could not see his weapon from my vantage point but felt it as he fed his rope into me.

Glancing up I saw a huge black cock looming inches over my face. Lang stood above my head offering me his black dick to feed on. I had never had any prior experience with black men but his cock sure did look impressive. As Stewart slide in and out of me in extraordinary long strokes I reached up and grabbed Lang's ebony log.

The black cock's head was massive; I had to open my mouth wide to take it in. Once the head was inside my mouth Lang thrust forward sliding more of his dark meat into me. When the helmet touched the back of my throat my lips sealed around the thick girth of his cock. Supporting his huge balls in my hand I began sucking while Stewart continue sliding what felt like a foot of rock hard cock in and out of my soaking pussy venturing into unexplored territory.

I had more cock in me than I had ever had in my life! Stewart's endless cock piston in and out of my cunt while I slurped on Lang's gigantic black schlong, I was in heaven!

Lang ejaculated first spilling his thick creamy goo into my waiting mouth. The strings of his cum slid smoothly down to be stomach as he emptied his huge balls into me.

Quickly I felt the warm sensation of Stewart hosing out my pussy with a fresh load of his sperm, adding to the mess Jackson had left in me.

Two more cocks awaited my mouth when Lang surrendered it. They dueled with each other to use my mouth.

My pussy felt void as Stewart withdrew his dripping cock from my harbor. It was only moments before I felt another enter me. Looking down I saw Sam the barber was fucking me.

Load after load of cum was dispatched into my mouth and pussy as my studs followed each other into my orifices. Rick busily recorded my humiliation for posterity.

I was positioned "doggie" on the bench when Mosca took me anally. Ten inches of thick hard cock invaded my ass. Firmly holding my bare hips he rocked me back and forth on his cock like an old boot. Each time he slammed forward he would drive the cock in my mouth further down my throat.

Now cum was trickling down my thighs from both my cunt and my asshole. The thick white goo dripped from my chin and my bare breasts glistened with a coating of male sperm. I was a cumslut!

The five guys took close to two hours to exhaust their supply of cum into and on me. As the evening drew to a close I was a beautiful mess, cum everywhere.

Rick did not allow me to shower that night, he took me to bed soiled by his friends' sperm and made passionate animal love with me.

Rick says next time we should up the ante to seven or eight guys?