Five Amigos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers

The hot action continued over the next couple of months. The five amigos worked so hard on the house that the repairs and restoration were way ahead of schedule. They actually were forced to wait for materials a couple of times. Of course, these waits meant even more time for sex.

One evening near the end of the project Rick and Sarah were lying in bed. Pictures of the activity flickered on the computer screen. First Sarah was riding on Ryan's cock with her boobs jiggling. Then the picture changed to Carla laying spread eagle with Erick kissing down her body. "You really like watching Carla don't you?" Sarah asked knowing the answer. Rick's eyes were glued to the screen as if he were in a trance. Even though they had just finished making love a half hour earlier Rick's pole had returned to a full erection. As the boy on the screen rammed his cock into Carla's twat Rick wished it was his cock making the journey.

"She is really pretty hot! Remember I told you that if you fucked these boys then I would get to fuck Carla," Rick responded only half serious. On the computer Carla was now moaning and squeezing her boobs as Erick pounded her even harder.

"That wasn't for real; you were just teasing me," she countered. Her mind was a jumble because she knew if he was serious she would have to deliver Carla and/or Kim's pussy to him. There couldn't be a double standard in their marriage. She was confident that Rick was totally committed and if he fucked Carla it would only be for fun.

"It isn't a joke anymore sweetie Get that hot lady over here as quickly as you can and while you are at it I want Kim sometime. You can watch on camera like I did the three of you," Rick's voice became raspy. Reaching out he squeezed his wife's steel nipples and kissed her. His cock was soon pounding her pussy hard for the second time in an hour.

At first Sarah didn't want to do this for Rick and merely agreed that he could seduce the other gals if they would give into his charms. Realizing that they were too good of friends to give in she reluctantly agreed to help him satisfy his libido. After playing with the boys at the house the next day Sarah pulled Carla aside.

"How about coming over to our house tonight at 7:30 for dinner and to fuck my husband?" The question was very blunt and to the point. Carla and her had been friends much too long to beat around the bush. Carla's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Then she figured Sarah was joking about the fuck.

"That's very funny Sarah; what an odd thing to kid around about. Obviously, fucking these boys has done something to your sense of humor," Carla said sweetly. She began to wonder when Sarah did not laugh.

"Who is joking? Rick thinks you are really hot and knows we've been fucking these boys and wants to have some of the fun himself. I'll make myself scarce right after we eat and you and Rick can do whatever you want together." Her face turned pink as she thought about what she had just said to her friend.

"I'll tell you what I'll come over to eat and we'll play it by ear from there. If by some chance I decide to go through with it you have until you walk out the door to change your mind," Carla answered. She was not at all sure about making out with one of her best friends husbands but Sarah had as much as ordered her to do it.

On the drive home Sarah called up Rick and told him the story and told him to play it cool until Carla gave them a sign or at least until Sarah left. Sarah stopped and picked up Chinese food and a couple bottles of wine. Meantime, Carla went home and changed out of her work clothes.

She honestly hadn't made up her mind about rolling in the hay with Rick but she was flattered that he thought she was sexy. To repay his compliment she decided to dress seductively for him. She put on a red dress that when she sat down barely covered her panties and had spaghetti straps.

She topped off the outfit with silky bikini panties, black pantyhose, and 5" red stiletto high heels. It was obvious that if he actually found her sexy this outfit would get the man's motor running. Conflicting thoughts ran through her head as she drove the short distance to Sarah's house. Her pussy, however, was not conflicted as the crotch of her panties was already damp.

Greeting her at the door Rick ushered her in pretending that there was nothing abnormal about the evening ahead or Carla's attire. Small talk flowed freely as Carla helped Sarah set the table. Looking over at Rick it was obvious that he was thinking about taking her. After just a few bites Carla had decided that if Sarah was really serious she would love to fuck Rick every way she could.

Smiling at Rick Carla ran the heel of her shoe over his lower leg under the table. When Sarah got up to get something Carla turned toward Rick and lightly caressed her tits for him. Then as Sarah got dessert Carla pulled the straps off of her shoulders showing Rick her full round cantaloupe sized boobs. Incredibly she was able to cover them up just in time not to be caught teasing Rick by her hostess. Once the table was cleared Sarah announced that she needed to get some things from the store and she was sure Rick could find some way of entertaining their guest. She got in the car and drove a half a block and snuck back to the house.

Peering in the back window she saw they were out of sight so she came back in and hid in the laundry room. She would move to the study to watch them on the computer once she was sure Rick had gotten Carla to the bedroom. No more than had Sarah left than Carla stood up and draped her dress over Rick's head.

"Tell you what Rick, if you can get these pantyhose off of me without snagging or tearing them then you can take me to your bedroom and have your way with me," she cooed as she hugged Rick's face to her crotch and kicked off her high heels. Rick inhaled her sweet aroma deeply. Then softly he caressed her thighs and ass through her pantyhose.

Carefully and methodically he rolled her pantyhose over her butt down to her thighs. When he got there he rolled them down one leg at a time; moving each leg only a few inches before switching to the other. He didn't want to risk the slightest chance that he would harm the garment and perhaps lose his one chance with Carla.

As Carla lifted up her feet to allow him to pull the hose all of the way off Rick exhaled deeply in relief. His wife's friend then slid slowly onto his lap. Putting her arms around his neck she kissed him deeply. She whispered, "Oh Rick, carry me off to bed and do anything you want with me. My body is yours!"

Her comment sounded overly cliché to Rick but at that moment he didn't give a shit. He slid her off of his lap so that he could stand up and then kissed her hard while mauling her butt cheeks. Then in one swift move he picked her up and cradled the hot lady in his arms. As they went down the hall Carla bit and nibbled on his neck and shoulder.

Sarah sat in the study watching the computer screen waiting for them to come into view. She wondered what it would be like to watch two of her most favorite people in the world make love. Meanwhile, Rick had made a highlight video of each of the ladies with the boys and as they entered the bedroom he turned the one featuring Carla on.

As Carla slid from Rick's arms she looked over at the screen and watched for a brief moment. She wasn't shocked as she had known that Rick was taping the houses and long ago had figured out that he was getting quite a show. With his wife looking on from the next room Rick's fantasy was coming true as Carla unfastened his belt buckle and undid his pants sliding them down his legs.

Next she pushed his briefs off as he quickly took off his shirt. Purring she played with his member as their lips met again. Coming up for air Rick stepped back and gently grasped the spaghetti straps of her dress and slowly moved them from her shoulders and down her arms gradually revealing her large melons.

Once the dress was free of her breasts Rick let it tumble to the floor. Carla smiled brightly at him and gave his thick a mild squeeze. Rick reached back up for her shoulders and caressed them lightly before pulling her lips back to his. Whispering in her ear he said, "You are even more sexy than I could ever have imagined."

Sarah couldn't believe how soft and tender her husband was being as she figured he would rip Carla's clothes off. Smoothly Rick helped Carla onto the bed as he caressed her body. Then climbing in beside her he ran his hands around her boobs as he began kissing down her body from her neck.

Carla responded by running her fingers softly through his hair and rubbing his back and chest. Gradually the intensity picked up as Rick sucked and nibbled on Carla's tits. As Rick kissed down her body Carla suddenly found herself in the sixty nine position.

It seemed natural to suck his erection into her mouth. This caused Rick to go wild on her pussy. The two lovers rolled around on the bed kissing each other's genitals. Moans of wondrous satisfaction rose from their play. As great as Carla's cunt tasted Rick really could not wait any longer to get his throbbing member inside of her pussy.

As his wife watched Rick swung his body around as Carla lifted her knees with her legs spread far apart. Carla grabbed his stiff member and pulled it into her tight twat. As Rick's cock bottomed out in her love tunnel Carla wrapped her legs around his ass. Rick pounded her pussy with long hard slow strokes as her hips slammed up to meet him.

They were able to maintain the slow pace for several minutes until the fire burned even hotter in Rick's loins. His thrusts suddenly sped up until his cock was a blur running in and out of Carla's cunt. She held on tightly digging her nails into his back. Rick's motion stopped as he grimaced shooting his spunk into her inner most depths.

As this might be Rick's only chance with this sultry blonde he rolled her over and kissed her ass. Then pulling her up to her knees and holding onto her hips he shoved his member into her back door. They finished making love and getting dressed just in time for Sarah's return from the 'store'.

Feigning ignorance of the time Carla looked at her watch and said she didn't realize how late it was and left. All of them knew what had just happened but didn't feel comfortable talking about it as a group. With Carla gone Rick couldn't help but ask Sarah, "So, did you enjoy the show?"

"Well, does this answer your question?" Sarah asked. She flung off her blouse and kissed him passionately while gyrating her hips against his piece of meat. Scooping his wife up in his arms Rick carried her to bed and made sweet passionate love to her for the rest of the evening.

The next day Sarah pulled Kim aside and gave her the same proposition. Kim refused the dinner invitation and asked what time she should be there to have sex with Rick. Things went off just as smoothly for Kim and Rick. The only difference was that Kim was more aggressive as, for example, Rick enjoyed it when she sat her bubble butt on his face as he licked and nibbled on it.

Rick felt amply rewarded for indulging his wife's lust with younger boys. Of course, if she ever gave him the chance again he would take her up on it. As for the house project it was winding down. For the last week the women and boys cleaned things spotless and had it ready for its new owners.

On the last Thursday night the eight of them had a party to celebrate their hard work. Of course the party turned rapidly into an orgy. At the end of the evening there were long sad farewells as all of them knew their special relationships were finished. On Friday Rick came by the house and removed the video equipment.

That day everyone, including the girl's volleyball team, watched as Sarah with supreme dignity gave the keys to the house to the tearful new owners. To the side of the crowd the five amigos were met by the principal who congratulated them and tore up their suspension slips.

But, the five amigos had their minds on the pretty girls of the volleyball team and with a new confidence the five of them walked up to the girls and all of them had a date in less than two minutes. As for Carla, Kim and Sarah they consoled each other but knew that this phase of their life was over, at least, for now.

hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers
12