Five Bright Smiles - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the two, they were able to strip off the remainder of his clothing, restrain him, and drag him into the store retail area where he would be found the next day.

With only a few threats which included threatening to attach a mousetrap to his genitals, he provided them the information necessary to get the pumps turned on.

They filled the SUV using a credit card they located in his wallet and left.

*

Chapter 8

The rest of the New Orleans trip had gone well. Paige had won the pageant and they had had a pleasant visit in the Big Easy. Now she stood with the other four waiting for the decision of the judges on who would be Miss Tru-Bolt.

This win would be seminal one. With the education, she could find herself a career that would allow her to make money and develop independence for those years when she'd no longer be able to win beauty contests. Was there anything she could do now that would help that win? She was lost in thought as they were once again brought onto the stage. This time was the last time.

She looked to catch the eye of her mother but found her gone from the mothers' seating area. The judges weren't back yet either. Where ever they were, they would return shortly. She hoped her mother wasn't sick or otherwise indisposed. She always felt better when her mother was there looking on.

Seconds before the judges returned to their places, she noticed her mother slide into her seat. As she sat she saw her mother uncharacteristically wipe her mouth with the back of her hand.

Mr. Breeman was there telling the girls to do this and do that. Then suddenly one more turn and it was over. They were sent back to the dressing area where a glass of wine awaited each along with a tray of snacks. In what seemed to be no time at all the call came for them to return to the stage. As they entered from the stage door and crossed to its center Paige noted that her mother looked strikingly confident.

After an interminable stream of bullshit from Mr. Breeman, he made a great deal of opening an envelope with the name of the winner.

"Paige Stuart is this year's Miss Tru-Bolt," he announced.

Paige put on her best "Oh, I can't believe its poor little old me" act and accepted the congratulations of the other four.

There were no runners up in this contest so Paige stayed alone on the stage to be showered by gifts and have her ass slapped and sundry other body parts pawed by the male well-wishers. The others made for the dressing room to pick up their clothes and plan for the next pageant.

When the moment appeared right, Stephanie whispered in Paige's ear, "I made some promises for you to keep. You may have to do one or two of them tomorrow, but I think I've pretty much taken care of all of them for tonight." She wiped her mouth again, then downed a glass of champagne.

12