Five Foot Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you know how I felt."

"I must have emptied a gallon of sperm inside of you."

"That what I was hoping for," she giggled.

"I don't think I can do this anymore."

She said, "We're just getting started Harry.

She stood and quickly laid down on the floor. "Round two."

I took a deep breath and laid down over her. "You need to let my balls refill."

"You can take your time and fuck me slowly while we wait." I pushed inside of her and took my time sliding in and out of her sloppy wet pussy. We took turns licking each other's nipples—licking them lightly and sucking them into each other's mouth. "Suck mine harder," she said. I did as she asked. Either I wasn't going to argue with her. I sucked one hard while squeezing the other. I randomly tweaked her nipples causing her to gasp. I would let go of one with a pop and exchange tits then I would suck hard on the other. I enjoyed firm her breasts. I squeezed, sucked, and tweaked her perfect tits. I played while she moaned. Eventually I could feel my balls tightening up again. She grabbed my ass and rolled over on top of me. She slid her tongue deep in my mouth and sucked on my tongue all the while rubbing her breasts against my chest. Using her legs she squeezed mine tight together. Then she pulled her legs up on top of mine. She starting fucking me like she was the man and I was the woman.

She fucked me hard. I was in fucking land. I reached around and grabbed her firm ass. As she twisted her hips forward, swallowing my cock, her ass tightened up even more. As she pulled away, her ass loosened. She kept fucking me like this. Twisting her hips forward, and then back. This was new to me and I liked it. She was in control now while she fucked me, teased me, and held on to my cock with her cunt. She wrapped her arms around my neck to pull herself forward while she fucked me. Her ass continued to tighten and release and I gripped it tight. It then tightened up and stayed that way as another orgasm took her over the mountain of bliss. Her writhing pussy squeezed my cock as she came contraction over and, over. As her pussy pulsed around my straining member, I could feel another explosion building up in me. As her grinding slowed, she rolled over onto her back and I emptied another huge load inside of her. She held my ass tight against her and we laid there for several minutes afterwards.

"That was fucking great," I said. "A new feeling for me, and I liked it."

She moaned while she pulled me against her chest. "I'm glad you liked it."

"I never imagined that you were this sexual, let alone wild. Except in my fantasy's"

"Mmmmm," She moaned." "You are about to find out some other things you never imagined." She lifted her chest up and said, "Let's get started."

"I never thought I would say something like this, but again?"

"Oh yeah," she said as she stood and helped me up.

"Well. That pill is sure doing its job, but my stamina and my spooge supply is wearing out." She walked over to her desk and bent over it lifting her ass in the air. I swear I could hear it calling my name so I went over to see what it wanted.

"Did your fantasy include fucking this ass?"

"As a matter of fact I've jacked off to this fantasy too many times to count. Doggy style and my cock in that ass. I want to watch it shake and wiggle while fucking you from behind. That is the favorite of all my fantasies."

"It's about to cummm true," she said biting her lower lip. She was serious and the vision of her bare tight ass over the desk would have stiffened me right up without drugs.

"I think I can summon up some more cunt fertilizer." She moved a couple boxes and placed them behind the desk. Then she stepped up on them, leaned over the desk again and lifted her perfectly shaped ass in the air. I thought I was hard before, but I swear that it turned into titanium as I stared down at her ass with her red hair peeking out from below. "Spread those sweet legs apart," I said. She did as I asked and now her sweet ass exposed even more of her pussy and hair. You could see our juices coating her engorged mound. I couldn't help, but kneel down and smell our sex. I took a deep breath and exhaled it against her pussy causing her to shiver. I started licking and concentrated on her protruding clit. I licked it lightly while moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

The faster I licked the more she moaned. She lifted her ass even higher by lifting her feet until she was on her toes like a ballerina. I pushed my nose into her ass and licked her clit harder now. She kept moving up and down on her feet pushing herself tighter against my tongue. When her moans told me that she was getting close, I sucked her hard button into my mouth and brushed the tip with my tongue. Her ass grew tighter and tighter as I made love to her hairy red pussy. I held onto her legs so that she couldn't get away. I felt her ass begin to twitch—tighten—loosen. Her hands grabbed the desk as she gave way to my clitoral attack. I could hear her stifled scream as she came. Her ass grabbing a hold of my nose while I held her close to my face. She tried to get away, but I held her in place until she screamed, "Let me go. Let me go." Reluctantly I did. I slid my tongue up the crack of her ass as I stood behind her. Her ass was still flexing while I slid my erection into her very wet pussy.

"Don't forget my ass," she said quietly.

"Oh honey. Believe me I will never forget your ass. It looks absolutely delicious from my point of view." I heard her shuffle through the desk drawer and then reached back and handed me a tube of A&D ointment and a clean rag. "A&D ointment?

"I don't usually keep a tube of anal lube in my desk drawer so this will have to do."

"Well. I'm gonna give this pussy a good fucking before it finds the way to your anal entrance."

"Please quit talking and Fuck me."

I slid my rod into her pussy and held it there while I spread some lube around her rosebud, and then fingered her asshole pushing some of the lubricant inside. She wasn't going to wait and started moving her hips back and forth sucking my cock in and releasing until it was ready to pop out. I just stood there watched her ass wiggle while she fucked me. I held my thumb against her anal entrance while she rocked back and forth on my cock.

"Ooooo slide that into my asshole," she said while biting her bottom lip. I held it against her asshole when she moved forward, and then I just held it in place. She pushed back again so that she was fucking my cock and my thumb at the same time. "Oh honey I like that," she said as her rocking increased. She started pounding her ass against me fucking both my cock and my thumb hard and deep. Her breathing was getting faster and the ummmmmmm came out of her mouth. I thought she was going to cum when she clenched my cock pulled until I popped out of her pussy. "My ass now. I want you to pump my round cheeks. Let me squeeze your hard cock with my excited ass until I scream."

I squeezed some ointment all over my cock making it nice and slippery. I slowly entered her tunnel slowly so as not to hurt her. When I was all the way inside, I asked if she was OK.

"Oh yeah. I'm good. Are you?"

"No complaints from me. I couldn't be any better."

"Do me a favor," she said. When you are ready to cum move, your cock from my ass to my pussy. I want to feel it explode in me one more time."

"From your ass directly into your pussy?"

"Yes sir. That's what the rag is for."

"While pumping in and out of her I said, "Planning ahead were you."

"Fuck me please. Fuck my ass." I reached forward to play with her pussy, but she had beaten me to it. So instead, I squeezed the tight buns of pleasure together around my prick so I could feel them as well as her sphincter wrapped around the head of my cock.

"Oh yeah," she said. "I like that. I like that a Uhmmmmm lot."

I was making undistinguishable sounds now. The site of her naked ass—my cock squeezed between her tight cheeks—and her sphincter massaging the head, made me want to cum. "Are you sure you don't want me to cum inside your sweet ass?" I asked.

"I do, but I want you to come inside my cunt even more."

"I'll do my best, but I won't guarantee it."

"Please, Please." She pleaded. I just moaned some more while I pumped her ass. She slammed against my balls in return. Back and forth. We took turns doing the fucking. I could hear her fingers sliding back and forth through her sloppy red pubic hair. She was getting close again. Her muscles squeezed my cock without my hands holding her cheeks together. "Oh Oh Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. As her sphincter started to twitch around my cock, I stopped moving to feel her orgasm. Mine was close. So close. I just stayed in place trying to hold back my urging balls. Her orgasm slowly came to a stop. I held myself in place for fear of climaxing while pulling out. Once I was assured that I wouldn't explode I pulled out, grabbed the rag, cleaned off my cock and rammed myself inside of her as she wanted. It only took me a few strokes before I blasted what I had left into her sperm, hungry pussy. I held it deep inside her and my explosions made her smile. Gradually my cock settled down, but was still hard as a rock when I pulled it out. She pushed herself back up onto her toes raising her satisfied ass in the air. Some of my cum ran down her legs so she squeezed them together. She stayed like that for a minute or so with a very satisfied look on her face while my eyes gazed at her from behind.

"Maybe we should clean up," I said as I rubbed her ass.

"OK." She sounded disappointed. "If we have to," she complained as she stepped off the boxes. I followed her into the bathroom where we cleaned ourselves up as best as we could. My cock was still standing at attention aiming upwards towards her.

"How the hell am I going to hide this?" I said while staring down at my risen member. She washed me off with a cold washcloth. That didn't help.

"Let me try this," she said. She sat down on the toilet seat and sucked my cock into her mouth without using her hands.

"This might take a while," I said.

"Mmmm Mmm," she mumbled. I ran my fingers through her soft red hair as she bobbed her head on my cock. She stared straight into my eyes as I looked down to watch. Her firm breasts were shaking, my fingers were nestled in her soft hair, and my cock kept slipping in and out of her mouth. What could be better than this, I thought. One of her hands reached up, grabbed my testicles, and squeezed them gently. The other stayed by her side as she continued to give me a no hands blowjob.

We both heard the office door open, and she reached over and closed the bathroom door.

"Hello," I heard Hulk say.

"Damn. He's looking for me," I said. She was getting dressed at the speed of light. I stood there, afraid of being caught. Dressed, she stepped out into the work area. I could hear them talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I was dressing slowly so as not to be heard when head appeared from behind the door.

"It's OK. He's gone," she whispered. He was looking for you. He wondered where you had disappeared."

I breathed out a sigh of relief "OK. I gotta get out of here."

"But you still have a hard on I see. I guess that didn't scare you enough," she said as she pulled my pants back down.

"I am so going to be in trouble," I moaned as she took my cock into her mouth again. One hand on my balls and the other reached for my hand, which she placed in her hair again.

"You're not playing fair," I said.

"Imph Nomph."

"Hard to talk with your mouth full? Ohhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned. I don't even know your name," I groaned"

"Umphamny." She took long, slow strokes up my shaft stopping at the head where she twisted her head back and forth rubbing the sensitive part. She got in a rhythm of swallowing me to my balls, and then back to it tip again. At one point, she popped it out of her mouth while staring up at me.

"Like this?"

"Don't stop. Please do not stop. I can't believe that you have me this close already after I've cum—I can't even remember how many times. She began her sucking, flicking and licking motions again. All the way to the bottom and then all the way to the top with that twisting, tongue swiping motion that sent so much pleasure that made me feel ready to feed her more white goop. She knew it was coming so she stopped right at the head and twisted as I started spurting who knows what little cum I had left, if any. Involuntarily I leaned over in ecstasy as she continued to twist her slippery tongue. I hunched down trying to keep my cock from popping out or her mouth while I came. My pumping stopped while electricity was still running through me. She opened her mouth to show me that I did have some sperm left, but not much. She swallowed it with a gulping sound then smiled up at me. "Mmmm good to the last drop." My erection actually started to subside with that last orgasm. She sucked my cock with a popping sound one last time before I got dressed—again. I reset the breaker and walked to the door. I turned and blew her a kiss before walking out and into Hulk in the hallway.

"Gach. Hi Hulk," I said trying not to show any fear. "I finally found the breaker. It was in a hidden box that was behind a carpet sample hanging in the wall. Imagine—that."

"I can. Now I can finish up?"

"Yes you can, said.

Pause.

"I'm glad I could help you, and I hate to see you leave."

"Thanks for everything you've done for me while I was here." He shook my hand and I remembered not to out squeeze him.

The following week I made my way back to the design room to see my five foot two redhead, and I couldn't find her. I did this several times over the next few weeks until I finally asked someone what happened to her. They told me that, she had moved to Alabama with Hulk. They got married the following weekend.

"Hulk was her fiancé?"

"Yes. Didn't you know that?" I took a deep gulp. The man who can eat small cars almost caught me fucking his fiancé? How the fuck did I miss that?

"Sorry. No. As a matter of fact I did not."

"Yeah. They both got jobs at another architectural firm and made plans to move back. Most of their families are from that area so it was perfect. That's where they met in the first place."

"So they got married? Already"

"Yes. The Saturday after they got there."

I started to walk away when I asked, "What was her name? I never got it."

"Tiffany."

"Thanks," I said as I walked away.

************************************************************************************

It was close to a year later and as of yet, I never made it back to the design room. I wondered if they ever hired someone to replace her since I've never seen anyone new. Of course, I rarely saw my five foot two lover around much either. For all I knew someone had been back there this whole time.

I plopped down at my desk and sorted through my mail. Nothing looked too interesting except for a card. The return address had no name on it, but it was from Alabama. I opened the envelope up and, when I removed the note from inside, a couple of pictures fell to desk. I picked them up and there stood Hulk, Tiffany, and a little baby girl. The other was a photo of just the baby. The note read:

Hi. I have missed you since our last rendezvous and think about it often. It makes me smile and very wet. I am very glad to have made your fantasy come true.

I'm sure that you know by now that Hulk was my fiancé and that we got married, but you probably didn't know that we had a little baby girl. I sent you these pictures because Hulk and I wanted to introduce you to Cassandra—your daughter.

Love,

Tiffany

I hung the pictures on my wall.

12