Five for the Farmer's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ragnarok
Ragnarok
22 Followers

"Turn around, baby, and finish what you started..."

"OK, sweetie, but you be gentle with my poor pussy. I'm still twitching, and...I'm sooo sensitive, it almost hurts..."

Sharon rotated around on Kurt's chest and dipped her upper torso down to grasp and engulf his massively distended cock. The lowering of her chest onto his stomach, coupled with the spread of her legs to span his chest, caused the magnificent globes of her ass to part, revealing her wet fleshy lips and the dusky rosette of her asshole. Her earthy smell quickly followed, and Kurt closed his eyes, deeply inhaling the female musk emanating from her lusty spread.

For her part, Sharon was well into her own second wind now, and began using both hands and her mouth to get him to deliver up what she wanted so badly. She gripped his pole tightly and jerked him off with a vengeance. Her mouth was glued to his cockhead, with her lips tightened securely over his crown. She wrapped both hands around his nine inches and pumped as forcefully as a West Texas wildcatter, licking circles around his blood-engorged knob and occasionally drilling down into his urethra. It had the desired effect.

"Jesus, baby, you really want that cum, don't you?"

"Give it up, you bastard! Come on, baby, let it fly! Fuck my mouth! Cum down my throat...Now,.. cum NOW!!"

Kurt reopened his eyes and watched a clear stream of cunt cream drool from Sharon's scarlet pussy lips and hang suspended from her clitoral hood. He gently stroked his forefinger through her splayed lips and scooped the droplet up. He brought the finger to her puckered asshole and painted the fluid all around her tight pucker. She hitched her hips at the sensuous touch and he smiled as her asshole expanded to swallow up his slippery fingertip.

Sharon interpreted his anal play as a desire for her to reciprocate. She quickly pulled one hand from his throbbing cock and grazed his balls on her way to her new target. She adjusted her position slightly, plunged her middle finger between his ass cheeks, and began to insistently work her finger into his ass.

Kurt groaned deeply, and gave her the final warning.

"Here it comes, you sweet thing!"

Sharon's eyes widened as she watched his cock swell to an unbelievable size. His hips lifted upward, and she guided his thick shaft back into the deep recesses of her mouth. She felt the muscular contractions and the semen pulsing through his shaft a split second before the first blast rocked her head backward. She barely had time to swallow the initial offering before her mouth began to fill with subsequent salty-sweet pulses. Her thought processes abandoned her, and she found herself primitively gulping and sucking shot after shot of his thick, fertile sauce. Even as the pulses and contractions slowed, she contentedly continued to nurse from the source of his being. Sharon had never desired to swallow a man's seed before, but now she began to think about how soon she could get him all to herself again, and maybe suck some of that fertile seed into her receptive uterus. Maybe, just maybe, this was the guy...

Sharon had no further time to fantasize about her future before she felt Kurt pull himself from between her wide-spread thighs and kneel behind her relaxed ass cheeks. He placed both hands on the globes of her ass and gently parted them, revealing all her charms to his hungry gaze. Groaning at the sensual sights and smells before him, Kurt bent over and planted his lips at the base of Sharon's spine. Still holding her buttocks tautly apart, he slowly drifted his tongue down her open crease until his warm, wet mouth hovered over her slightly blossomed asshole. He drilled her anus gently with his pointed tongue, and then lifted his head to say...

"Since poor, fertile Sharon doesn't want my cock today, I have something even more fulfilling for you, baby. Let's see how you like this..."

He placed his left arm under her belly and lifted her hips until she was properly angled into the floorboards. Sharon was looking back at him with her cheek pressed firmly on the ground and her hips and ass high in the air, her eyes wide and bright in anticipation.

Moment of truth time.

She realized how incredibly vulnerable she now was, but she didn't hesitate at all, and boldly stepped over the edge.

She opened herself to him, heart, soul, and all her body cavities.

Kurt slipped his hand back from her belly, lightly raking his fingers through her pubes. He stopped and placed his thumb and forefinger on her cunt lips, spanning her vaginal opening. Spreading his fingers, he gazed down into the wet mouth of her quim.

"Do you trust me, sweetheart? Do you really want it, now that it's within my grasp?"

Exhaled out of her open mouth came a barely audible "Yes"

"Yes what, baby? What is it you want?"

"You're hand, your fist deep inside me! Oh God!!...I can't believe I'm begging you for this..."

Kurt watched a single tear form and fall from her eye. He watched it track down the side of her nose to her upper lip. He brought his hand to the suspended droplet and retrieved it. He gently caressed her chin and brought his hand lightly down her jaw-line. She watched intently as he brought her tear to his mouth and drank it in. Sharon began whimpering but then gasped tensely as Kurt pushed two long, strong fingers deeply into her cunt. As he bottomed out, he felt the muscular knob of her cervix and circled it with his middle finger.

As she adjusted to this new sensation, Sharon began to rock back and forth, self extracting and, in turn, re-swallowing his fingers. Kurt curled his fingers over her pubic bone and pressed hard on the pad of flesh she unwittingly offered. Sharon grunted, and accelerated her rocking motion, becoming hyperkinetic in her movements.

"Oh God..Oh Jesus!...Fuck me, Kurt!"

"Do it, baby!! Let it go"

"Fuck me, fuck me...fuck me hard!!"

"Come hard, sweetheart...Come now, you sweet bitch"

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!...Ahhhh...I'm there..ahhhhh!"

Kurt felt superheated fluid soak his hand. He looked down just in time to see a second wellspring of warm juice form and overflow from Sharon's stuffed, scarlet hole. Fascinated, he pressed and rubbed her 'G' spot in a rapid staccato motion and was rewarded by getting forcefully sprayed with her feminine ejaculate.

Sharon was moaning incoherently and questioning whether she pissed herself when he recovered and pushed all four fingers into the mouth of her flooded cunt. The slippery discharge of her cum eased the way and he pushed his thumb into her overheated pussy, joining it up with his other encased fingers.

Kurt placed his left hand on the small of her back, coned the fingers of his engulfed hand, and insistently wriggled it forward until the breadth of his last set of knuckles were wedged into her pelvic hollow. His last panicked thought of 'what if I can't get it back out' dissolved with the final relaxation of her pelvis. He watched as her cunt slowly blossomed open to envelop his entire hand. She swallowed him up to his wrist.

Sharon was mewling and moaning as her cunt lips flexed around his thick wrist. He could feel her nether regions attempting to milk his coned fingers deep inside her vaginal canal. Kurt rotated his hand within the confines of her slick cunt, massaging her hot walls and using the large knuckle of his thumb to stroke her inflamed 'G' spot. As her breath hitched higher and higher, he decided to go for it all. He slipped his left hand under his encased wrist and insistently pushed his middle finger over her distended clit and under its protective hood. A light tapping motion was all it took.

Sharon convulsed as if her clitoris had taken an electric shock from a cattle prod. Kurt's encased hand was immediately enveloped in hot cream and forcefully re-birthed from her body by a series of strong vaginal contractions.

"You fucking bastard!!" Sharon screamed at him just before her lights went out and she collapsed face down in the hay. Out cold.

Kurt's concern for her well being eased somewhat when he saw that she was breathing rhythmically and still wriggling sensuously on the hay strewn floorboards.

He looked down and saw that he was again sporting a purple, pulsing erection that was beginning to bob up and down painfully. He briefly considered fisting one off, but then saw her plump ass and twin inviting holes. One puckered tightly shut, the other still widely stretched and dilated. He was pretty sure she wouldn't be too thrilled with his taking either one under the circumstances. He almost reached for his jeans, reconsidered, then listened to the Devil perched on his shoulder.

And then set in motion the time-honored process from his youth for making a decision between two equally appealing choices. In this case, Sharon's inviting orifices.

"Eeenie, meenie..."

Ragnarok
Ragnarok
22 Followers
12