Five Fridays Ch. 01

Story Info
An alternative to a trial separation.
3k words
3.77
19.3k
37
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Friday

When David awoke, he was amazed by the realization that he had dozed off. Not for the first time that night, he apprehensively checked the clock on Debbie's nightstand. The time was half past two.

David nervously checked his phone messages again. As a safety precaution he had insisted that if his wife's First Friday went beyond just dinner, she would frequently text him selfies of herself posing with her suitor. His theory had been that if her suitor had turned out to be some psychopath that might murder her, he would be deterred by the knowledge that other people had an image of who she was with. David had asked Debbie to spare his pride by not telling her suitor that she was texting the messages to her husband.

Debbie had honored his conditions by texting him at eight-thirty.

WE'RE LEAVING THE RESTAURANT. HE'S TAKING ME TO A CLUB.

That first text had included an attached image of his wife posing in front of the restaurant with a somewhat younger, tall and obviously muscular black man.

David had been relieved when his wife texted him at eleven-thirty.

WE'RE LEAVING THE CLUB. HE IS TAKING ME BACK TO MY VAN.

This second text had also included an attached image of his wife, this time posing with her suitor outside of a nightclub.

David had become extremely apprehensive when Debbie texted him again at midnight.

WE'RE TALKING FOR A WHILE SO I CAN HAVE TIME TO SOBER UP FOR THE DRIVE HOME.

This third text had also included an attached image of his wife posing with her suitor, this time sitting in her minivan.

David could do the math. Two-and-a-half hours had passed since his wife had last texted him. He nervously checked his cellphone again. There were no new messages. His attention was once again drawn to the images attached to the previous messages that his wife had sent him earlier that evening.

Debbie had been wearing the jacket that matched her skirt when she left for work that morning. She was not wearing that jacket at the restaurant. David had not realized that her blouse was so sheer and that she had not worn a slip under it until she texted him the selfie from the restaurant. Her lacy, white, demi cup bra was very visible through her blouse. She had also unfastened enough buttons to reveal more than just a tasteful hint of her deep cleavage.

The selfie attached to the text that Debbie had sent from the club was even more alarming. That image revealed that her blouse was unbuttoned down to her navel to confirm that she was no longer wearing her bra under it. Of course one of her nipples and large, dark aurolaes were visible through the sheer fabric, so it would have been obvious that she was no longer wearing her bra even if her blouse had been fully buttoned. Her other nipple and aurolae was concealed by the dark hand that was cradling her breast.

The image attached to the text that Debbie had sent from her minivan had provoked panic. Debbie's blouse was unbuttoned down to her waist and pulled open to fully expose one of her breasts. The other breast was concealed only by the dark hand that was squeezing it so roughly. The selfie evoked memories of their courtship. David had first succeeded in seducing Debbie in the front seat of his old, four-by-four pickup when he got conveniently stuck in a mud hole on the night that he proposed to her. Only after a blow job then their first and second mating did he remember that he had a winch on his truck and rigging in his toolbox with which to extricate himself. Debbie had laughed nervously when he joked that a snatch block was not a contraceptive device. He had been to inexperienced and clumsy for them to be relying on the pull and pray method. She had assured him that she wasn't going to panic because he wasn't the first guy who had failed to pull out in time.

David couldn't justify being angry with his wife because she was honoring the terms of his indulgence. However; he felt heartbroken. This was only her First Friday. When he casually questioned his wife as she was getting dressed this morning, she had assured him that her First Friday would probably be just dinner and may be dancing. Obviously; his wife had given into the temptation to go beyond just dinner and dancing on her First Friday. The only question was how far beyond just dinner and may be dancing had she already gone or was going to go?

David rationalized that Debbie's possible transformation from a presumably monogamous wife to an adulteress was not as momentous of a betrayal as it might have been. He had offered her indulgences for Five Fridays as an alternative to her nervous suggestion of a trial separation. More importantly, on that night that they consummated their engagement, it had been conspicuously obvious that Debbie's hymen had not been intact. His fiancé had reluctantly confirmed that he had not been her first. She had assured him that while she hadn't been promiscuous, she hadn't been with only one man either. David struggled to rationalize that since other men had screwed his wife before he started courting her and had sometimes even have ejaculated inside her, what did it matter if she had allowed her black suitor to screw her?

David's eyes once again drifted from the clock to Debbie's CycleBeads. He didn't need to count the beads yet again. The marker ring was on the thirteenth bead on the string. It was the sixth white bead on the string. The implications provoked a painful writhing in David's guts. Even more distressing was the equally painful swelling in his groin. His arousal was confusing and humiliating.

The sight of Debbie's CycleBeads once again provoked David's misgivings about their foray into an unconventional marital arrangement. David had rationalized that granting his wife an indulgence for Five Fridays was a safer alternative to a trial separation. They had friends who had agreed to separate for a limited period of time while they worked things out. Only one of these marriages had survived the trial separation. David had Googled for statistics. While divorce wasn't certain, it was by far the most likely outcome of a trial separation. He had hoped that offering his wife the alternative of continuing to live together while she was allowed limited freedom to explore the alternatives that were tempting her might enable their marriage to survive. The images evoked by David's speculations about what his wife had been doing during these past two-and-a-half hours became all the more distressing whenever he looked at her CycleBeads.

David examined the three selfies again. He grudgingly acknowledged to himself that the most disturbing aspect of those selfies was that Debbie's suitor was black. David preferred to believe that he wasn't a racist. However; the idea of his wife dating and may be having sex with a black man was alarming. The two images of that dark hand caressing her breast provoked a primal phobia.

David tried to console himself with the thought that Debbie might have appeased her suitor's lusts by embracing his penis in her cleavage or even giving him a blow job. She had appeased David's lusts in this manner often enough during their courtship. Reminiscing about their courtship reminded him of the many times that Debbie had pleasured both of them by treating him to a cameltoe slide. Although she had usually kept her panty on to dissuade herself from allowing him to penetrate her, she had often enough allowed him the pleasure of feeling her naked labia embracing his penis. David was compelled to recall Debbie's choice of lingerie for the day.

Although the image of his wife rubbing her naked, unprotected labia along the length of her suitor's penis was alarming, the thought of a big, black cock fully penetrating her vagina provoked a primal terror. It was far to easy for David to imagine a dark penis thrusting relentlessly into Debbie's sex, bringing her to repeated climaxes. The most painful image of all was of his wife orgasming one final time as her suitor ejaculated inside her.

Not for the first time that evening, David yielded to the temptation to fondle his painful erection as he examined the selfies again. He struggled to resist. He didn't want to masturbate, not again. But the selfies and the more vivid images conjured by his imagination were to provocative. David masturbated furiously as he imagined a dark penis, that he feared was much larger than his own, plunging into Debbie's vagina, again, again and again. He imagined his wife climaxing repeatedly as her dark suitor fucked her with his big, black cock. For the second time that night, David ejaculated in response to the image of a big, black cock ejaculating to copiously inseminate his wife, inundating her fecund womb with his negro sperm.

As David wiped up his semen with a tissue, he understood why it would have been less disturbing and arousing if his wife was dating and bedding a white man. The fact that her suitor was black was more disturbing and arousing because it was so taboo. There were fundamental biological and sociological reasons why it was taboo for a white woman, particularly a white woman who was married to a white husband, to have sex with a black man.

Perhaps he was in denial, but as David walked to their bathroom to dispose of the soiled tissue, he found himself contemplating other explanations for Debbie's absence. Perhaps she had had second thoughts about consummating her First Friday. Perhaps something had happened to her as she was driving home after drinking to much? Perhaps her suitor had not respected Debbie's right to demure at the last moment? David was astonished that the thought of his wife getting injured from an auto accident or an assault was even more frightening than the thought of her consummating his indulgence on her First Friday.

When he returned to the bed, David checked his phone again. He was relieved to find that Debbie had finally texted him another selfie. He was relieved to see that she was sitting in the drivers seat of her minivan and apparently alone.

HEADING HOME.

Half an hour later, David heard the garage door opening. He vacillated about running downstairs to greet his wife. However; he was afraid of appearing to apprehensive or to eager.

David listened as Debbie climbed the stairs then walked past their room and down the hallway to check on the children. Her possible decision to fully invoke his indulgence on her First Friday had not compromised her maternal instincts. She remained a devoted mother even though she might not be a monogamous wife. David reminded himself that even if she had gone all of the way with her suitor, she hadn't become an adulteress because he had offered her the indulgence of Five Fridays as an alternative to a trial separation.

David kept his eyes partially closed and pretended to be asleep as his wife entered their room. He noticed that her blouse was now completely unbuttoned and not ticked into her skirt. He remained quiet as he watched her remove her shoes, her blouse and her skirt so that she was wearing only her black garter belt and stockings. The bruises on her breasts attested to intimacy that had been exuberant as well as passionate. David watched as she walked into their bathroom. He listened as she used the toilet. He watched as she stood at the sink to moisten a washcloth then use it to wipe her sex. The sight of her big breasts swaying pendulously as she brushed her teeth partially revived David's erection.

David continued to feign sleep as he watched his wife walk to their bed. He remained still as she picked up her string of CycleBeads to advance the marker ring from the thirteenth bead to the fourteenth. The realization that the marker ring was on the seventh white bead drew David's gaze to Debbie's sex. Perhaps his worst fears were unfounded or her efforts with a damp washcloth had eliminated the evidence that he was so afraid of discovering, but he was relieved to see no traces of semen in her pubic hair.

David finally pretended to awaken. He struggled to remain calm as he said, "welcome home wife."

Debbie replied with tears in her eyes, "you didn't answer my last text. I wasn't certain that you wanted me to come home."

"Of course I wanted you to come home to me," David assured his wife. He hugged her hips to reassure her. He realized to late that this pulled her sex to his face. The subtle nuances of her aroma that he feared might be revealing another man's semen was not so much revolting as heartbreaking. David hesitated for a few moments. In defiance of Judeo Christian morality, he began to kiss then lick Debbie's sex.

Debbie had always cherished David's eagerness to pleasure her with his lips and tongue. However; "Queening" as she had belatedly discovered was the proper slang had been almost taboo. Their extraordinary circumstances made the vulgarity seem even more forbidden. However; in spite of David's offer of an indulgence for Five Fridays, she craved the reassurance that her husband still loved her. She swung one knee up onto the bed then lifted the other to kneel astride his head. She pressed her sex against his mouth to silence any protests he might make or questions he might ask. She was elated to feel his lips and tongue on her labia and clitoris. She knew that their marriage could survive her First Friday.

Debbie was surprised that her husband was able to bring her to climax so easily because she had already enjoyed so many orgasms that evening. She allowed him to prolong her pleasure for a while before she slid her pelvis down his torso until she could feel his erect penis pressing against her sex. She bent forward to lovingly kiss her husband. Memories of her dalliances during her First Friday provoked momentary reluctance. However; David had not complained about eating her so why would he protest kissing her?

As their kiss continued, Debbie allowed David's penis to penetrate her sex with a single, languid stroke until her blonde pubic hair was intermeshed with his. She could feel the difference after her encounters with her paramour, but she still enjoyed the familiar, comforting sensation of having her husband's penis inside her. Although she was one of those wives who were fortunate enough to often but not usually climax during intercourse with their husband, she knew that she wasn't going to orgasm tonight. She did not resent it. This reconsecration of their marriage was for David's pleasure, not hers.

Debbie glanced at her CycleBeads on her nightstand to draw David's attention to them. Once he nodded to acknowledge her tacit warning she began to rhythmically flex her pelvic muscles. She was elated to feel David's hands reaching up to grope her big breasts.

As David savored the sensation of Debbie's warm, wet vagina enveloping his penis, he was overwhelmed by the conviction that her suitor was bigger than he was. Was he longer or just thicker? He resisted the temptation to ask. He knew that any questions would only provoke her embarrassment and may be an argument.

As David reached for Debbie's breasts, his eyes were focused on the bruises and bite marks. Her suitor had been ungentle with her. He knew at a primal level that the other man had been marking his wife as his own territory. David was overwhelmed by the desire to put his own marks on his wife.

The sensation of her husband not just kissing, licking or even sucking on her breasts but biting them was painful and should have alarmed Debbie, but she made no protest. She eagerly suffered the mild abuse as penance for fully invoking David's indulgence as she continued to flex her pelvic muscles.

David gave his wife no warning, but after nearly two decades of marriage she knew him to well to need it. She vacillated about may be allowing her husband to exercise his prerogatives by inseminating her. However; she was overwhelmed by a primal aversion to having his sperm inside her. She rose up on her knees so that his penis fully emerged from her sex. However; some vestige of fidelity compelled her to recklessly keep her sex pressed against his glans so that he could squirt his semen into her pubic hair and even her gaping labia. Once his orgasm had subsided, she once again enveloped his penis inside her. She owed her indulgent husband at least this much. She even flexed her pelvic muscles in an effort to revive him as she resolved that this time she would allow him to inseminate her. However; he was obviously spent for the evening.

Once the penis inside her became flaccid, Debbie dismounted to lay down beside her loving husband. When she heard him snoring, she rolled over onto her side and almost in a fetal position. She was rewarded by the sensation of David rolling over to spoon up behind her. As she listened to the snoring so close to her ear, she realized that she how lucky she was to have David as a husband. He wasn't the tallest or most muscular man in the world. After invoking his indulgence, she was acutely aware of the fact that he wasn't the most impressively endowed man in the world but she had already known that. However; this reconciliatory love making had reminded her that David was a loving husband and a devoted father to their children. The sensation of his semen drying in her pubic hair and knowledge that at least some of his sperm were swimming around in her womb provoked guilt about her recklessness earlier that evening. Vague memories of some provocative program that they had watched on a science channel evoked images of her suitor's sperm viciously massacring the vastly outnumbered newcomers.