Five Girls Allowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could go on with descriptions of the rest of the night but the truth is I can barely recall any more. I was shattered. Fucked, literally, and exhausted, I slipped into a fitful rest as the girls entertained themselves royally. Although I did on more than one occasion awaken to find the girls sucking at my cock or rubbing their clits on my face. Not a bad way to wake I can assure you!

Still, come morning they seemed to be in an undue haste to be rid of me and it was left to Sarah to see me off the premises and answer my questions.

"Can I see you again?"

"No. Sorry, for us it's a different guy every night. Last night was just your lucky night but it won't be happening again."

I guess my disappointment was clear to see and she leaned forward to kiss my cheek and whisper.

"If it makes you feel better we gave you an eight out of ten, few guys get that, we're pretty demanding you know."

I knew...

12