Five in a Bed

Story Info
My second time being shared and enjoying a big cock.
2k words
4.25
90.9k
54
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again! My name is Signe, a Swedish name pronounced Sigg-nee. I'm a 6' tall woman, with long natural blond hair on both my head and my pussy. I don't trim my pussy because men seem to be turned on when they see the natural blond curls down there.

After our first time swinging, we didn't do it again for three months. I loved it more than John did. He didn't mind it though and was open to doing it again. The problem was our friends Ted and Karen felt it was a mistake and, although they remained friends, they didn't want to swap spouses again. I think it was because Karen felt like she got the short end of the stick (pun intended) because Ted's cock is so big and my hubby John's cock is so small, only four inches at full erection.

I still love John and always will but after experiencing Ted's big cock, I told John I would prefer oral sex with him from now on. He wasn't very good at that either but at least I kept him satisfied with frequent blowjobs whenever he got horny. I do love giving head and I've been told I'm very good at it.

Our next foray into swinging happened one night when we had a group of friends over for drinks and to smoke some joints with them. We invited two couples, Denny and his wife Becky, and Mike and his girlfriend Sue. Denny always seemed a bit sleazy to me but Becky was a sexy girl and fun to be around. Mike was a hunk and I knew from the looks he gave me he had the hots for me. I was happy when he showed up alone saying Sue wasn't feeling well.

We sat on the floor in a circle because that made it easier to pass the joints around. We turned on the stereo and listened to some good soft rock music.This was summertime in Austin, Texas, very hot. The guys were wearing t shirts and shorts. I had on a very short bright orange micro miniskirt with a zipper all the way down the front. Becky was wearing a very daring black mesh see thru dress with matching black lace bra and thong underneath in plain view.

We passed a bottle of wine around along with the joints and soon all of us were high and feeling good. I was feeling horny and flirted with Mike a lot, putting my hand on his thigh when I talked to him. I flirted with Denny too, putting my hand on his thigh when I passed the joint to him. The pot and wine were making me feel horny.

Mike and Denny started to talk about sexy topics, rumors about different things they had seen at parties they had been to. Denny said he had been to one party where a girl had gone into one of the bedrooms and let it be known she would fuck anyone who wanted her. Only a few of the guys were under tight enough control by their women that they didn't take her up on the offer.

Becky asked, "So did you fuck her?"

Denny said, "Yes I did but that was before I knew you."

I was so high I just blurted out, "Lucky girl," and everyone laughed.

John surprised me by saying. "You guys should see the new bed we bought this week. It's a California King and it's huge. It would sleep five easily."

"No way," said Becky.

"Yes way," I said. "Come on everyone, let's go try it and see."

So we all trooped back to the bedroom. It was a little dark in the room but there was a full moon and the moonlight was shining thru the bedroom curtains providing enough light to see the outline of the bed.

"Oh my god, it's huge!" exclaimed Becky.

"Right," said John. "So let's all lay down on it together."

"Yes let's," I said. "And to make it more interesting let's lay so that John is in back of Becky with Mike on her other side, then me, then Denny. And what happens after that will never leave this house, okay?"

No one said yes or no but we all lay on the bed in the order I dictated. I smiled when I saw Denny was facing me and felt Mike spooning me from behind, grinding his hardness against my ass. I knew then they both wanted me. I hoped they wouldn't mind sharing me. I hoped they both had big cocks. I wondered if I would be double penetrated. I hoped John and Becky would enjoy each other so they wouldn't interrupt us.

I put my hand over Denny's shorts and felt the the bulge there. He was already hard for me and yes, it was big! I reached back and felt the bulge in Mike's pants. My pussy moistened with arousal as my fingers told me he was hard too and even bigger than Denny!

I heard the sound of two zippers being pulled down on the other side of the bed. The short sound must have been Becky opening John's shorts and the long sound must have been the zipper in the back of her dress. I heard the sounds of them kissing and knew I wouldn't have to worry about them interrupting us.

Denny and Mike must have heard it too because Denny pulled the round dangle hanging from the front zip on my dress. He pulled it all the way down revealing me wearing an orange thong and no bra. I'm a 34B with perky tits and don't really need a bra. As Mike slipped my dress off my shoulders and began tugging my thong down, Denny was kissing me and his hands were playing with my breasts. I felt Mike's finger penetrating my slit and he began to finger me. I was in heaven!

I unbuttoned and unzipped their shorts, freeing their big cocks and began stroking them both. Oh wow, this was fun, a cock in each hand! I looked back over Mike's shoulder and saw Becky climbing on top of John with her head toward the foot of the bed. She was naked like me! I heard sucking and licking sounds coming from their side of the bed and knew they were making love orally. I felt no jealousy. I knew that soon I would be having twice as much pleasure as she was.

Denny removed my hand from his cock and lined himself up to penetrate my pussy. However, Mike beat him to the goal, penetrating me from behind. Denny backed off when his cock made contract with Mike's, realizing his friend had beat him to the goal. Mike's big cock filled my entire pussy and he penetrated me to the hilt. He felt so good inside me.

Mike held my hips and fucked me like that for a while until Denny said, "Let's put her on hands and knees so she can suck my cock while you fuck her. After you cum in her pussy we'll switch places."

They manhandled me into position and soon I was filled with big cock at both ends, spit-roasted, lol.

I guess Denny planned on Mike cumming first but he didn't. He just kept stroking in and out, in and out, in and out. I give really good head and was able to take Denny's entire length deep into my throat with minimal gagging. I was being fucked from both ends, the boys' big cocks thrusting in and out of my throat and pussy. Denny had both hands on my head, forcing me to take his cock all they way repeatedly. Mike was spanking me as he fucked me hard from behind.

Denny couldn't resist cumming in my mouth sooner than he had planned. I swallowed it all, very pleased with myself. Denny then lay on his back watching Mike pound me hard, his thighs slapping my ass loudly, while Denny contented himself with playing with my jiggling boobs.

Now I was better able to concentrate on my own pleasure instead of the quality of the blowjob I had given Denny. Mike must have realized this too. He flipped me over on my back on top of Denny. He said, "Hold her and play with her tits while I drill her pussy from the top. I'm going to make her cum on my cock before I fill her pussy with my cum."

Mike lifted my legs up over his shoulders and drove his cock deep into me. He had my hips elevated so that his big cock was rubbing my g spot as he thrust in and out. Denny was squeezing one of my breasts while he rubbed my clit with his other hand. I wished he would get hard so they could double penetrate me but it wasn't happening.

Soon however I forgot that wish because of the pleasure Mike was giving me with his big cock. Denny's attentions to my breasts, hard nipples, and clit were helping too. I felt myself building toward an orgasm. Yay! I never had orgasms when John and I made love. I loved the man and we had a good life together, but he just couldn't seem to make me cum.

I heard John moaning and it turned me on more, knowing he was getting his own pleasure. Suddenly he shouted, "Oooh yes, I'm cumming!"

This took me over the edge and I came too, squeezing Mike's cock inside my pussy, my whole body shaking. I don't know how Mike managed to keep from cumming but he did. He slowed down his thrusting, keeping his cock buried deep in me until I finished cumming. Then he started up again, thrusting in and out.

Becky said, "I want to go home Denny. Please take me home."

So Mike stopped fucking me. He pulled out and I got up so that Denny could get up and get dressed. John saw them to the door and as soon as they left the bedroom, Mike was inside me again, kissing me, telling me how wonderful my pussy felt and how beautiful I was. He had my legs bent back over my shoulders and was pinning them against my body as he put his whole weight on them, kissing me and fucking me so good. I came again!

Mike rolled over on his back and brought me up on top. He said, "Ride my cock Signe. Grind your clit on the base and cum on me a third time. I was happy to oblige and began to bounce up and down, straddling his hips and fucking him hard and fast. And that's how John found us when he returned.

John said, "You need to go now Mike. I want Signe to myself for the rest of the night."

I didn't stop fucking Mike. It felt too good. I said "No, we're not going to stop. You initiated all this tonight and you had your fun with Becky. Now go into the guest bedroom and spend the night there. It's been three months since I had an orgasm and Mike still hasn't cum. I'm going to spend the night alone with him. He's a real man with a big cock and he knows how to use it to pleasure a woman. I want him to fuck my brains out all night long. Get out and leave us alone!"

John stormed out of the room, slamming the door on his way out. Mike said, "Is this going to be alright? Does he have a gun?"

I laughed, "No he doesn't. Don't worry, he'll be okay. He's just a bit jealous of your big cock. He'll get over it. Now come on and fuck me some more please. I want to feel you cum in my pussy. Then I'll suck you hard again and you can fuck my ass too."

Mike groaned and pulled me close and kissed me hard as he thrust up into me while I ground my clit against the base of his cock. He held off until I came again and then he came with me, flooding my womb with his sperm. I imagined his little swimmers searching for my fertile eggs and was glad I was on the pill!