Five Into Three Does Not Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met the cocksucker and his wife at Thanksgiving last month, when I was visiting Jim and Kim at their house in St Paul. Jim knew Kristina from high school and had kept in touch. He had invited her over from Duluth for festivities, she had brought Mikayla in all her glory. The bitch sat making eyes at me all dinner long and I found her inspecting her fingernails, blazing in her tight spandex, whore red top and black skirt as I came out of the restroom.

I know a tranny when I see one but if Jim hadn't told me about our visitor of the evening, I would have had no idea. Man, she was far out, smoking hot! Brazenly, she said to me, "How is big boy tonight," placing a cool white hand on the bulge big Dave was making down the front of my pants, I took her, lifted her, her legs off the ground, she gave me as good as she got, I was out of breath before she was.

When we returned together, they were seated on the sofa, Kristina smiled at me, her sweetass Nordic smile, "I dropped Mikayla a little hint." Now, I have always liked trannies. Sure, girls get me off, but I have never had as much pleasure as when I have bucked a pretty young tranny. Call me a pervert if you want, I can't give a fucking damn. Reasons? You want reasons? Fuck you.

As Kim brought the drinks around, Kristina smiled at Mikayla, "Yes, my dear, give us a show." In a flash, she had unzipped my pants and had got my dong out. She looked at me, licked her lips and drawing the foreskin back, so slowly, it took a few seconds till my bulb lay exposed, bent down, giving me a last look before with the deftest of motions, she gave my bulb one teeny lick. "Lean back and don't stir a muscle," she warned.

The foreskin drawn back, using her teeth, she carefully, scraped the underside of the glans of my penis, beginning at the head, descending to the base, son of a bitch, she had it, had it, had it all, all eleven inches, slobbering a little as she rose again. Again, she met my eye.

"Just keep on talking, Carl," Jim said to me.

Over the next ten minutes, against all my urge, I did my all to try to talk some sense, as a fucking hot tranny bitch gave me a slooow warm, sloppy blowjob. About the time I felt I was going to come, she sense my excitement and got onto her knees on the carpet before the couch, it was clear what she wanted. I stood up, a couple of jerks got me ready and in measured, unhurried strokes, I spurted all over her face.

I turn from the wheel and said to Jim, "Jim, remember thanksgiving when you got me over to your house and I sprayed Mikayla's face in public view?" Jim remembered only too well.

*

Jim

That was something. I exchanged phone calls with Kristina, who I have known since high school days around once a couple of months. I knew she had married this Hispanic dude, a civil engineer and from what she told me, he was the sweetest guy in the world. She seemed quite happy with him, though I sensed that she wanted a bit of excitement in her life. She knew about my swinger parties, but had seemed reluctant, not knowing what Michael would thing, or perhaps she was too old world for that. So I would do my spiel, you need to mix things up a little, she probably took this as me being provocative rather than sage advice.

But around a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving, she called me up with some peculiar news. It had all begun a month earlier when they were sitting together thinking about what being married for five years meant and had decided to try a little exploration. Now this had set the ball rolling till the whole mountain was in move. They had tried a little dressing up till Michael would kick off his shoes each night and get into a lace peignoir before you could say come get me. That is quite a story but I'll leave it for another time.

I tried to console her but she said that they had been having mind blowing girl girl sex. Now, in my experience, I have seen some damn peculiar things and this was by no means the top of the list. So I told her all seemed hunky dory and she agreed, all she wanted was an ear. I had an idea, my parents had cancelled their visit up for Thanksgiving, I told her, would she be interested in a little party for Thanksgiving, we could have en drag. She grew excited about it, it would be their first trip out together dressed up and lost no time in accepting.

A week later I told her that I had also invited Carl who was cool with it but not one to be trifled with and she had no problems. Next day I told her Carl had this thing for trannies and she told me she would be at our place a couple of hours earlier than she had planned for. Her husband has gone from shy unwilling crossdresser to horny slut in four weeks flat and I laughed when I tried to think how Carl and Mikayla, her new name would face off.

Half an hour after a light dinner, she was kneeling on the floor, face up as Carl spurted carefully over her face, coating it thickly and evenly from his fire hydrant of a cuntkilla. The girls, Kim and Kristina clapped and Kristina got down beside her, spooning the cum carefully into Mikayla's mouth, which she glugged down and got up proud as a hen to repair her streaked face while Carl and I shook our heads in amazement.

Carl invited us for his annual new year's eve getaway at his lodge in the isle of shoals and we accepted all of us, but Mikayla was the first to nod her pretty little fucking head.

*

Kim

Kristina drove the dildo in hard into Mikayla. She screamed very softly, "Ohhhh, ohhhh, fuck me, ahhhhh." I got on the couch and she started licking my ass again. Kristina was really pounding her very hard but she was enjoying it very much. She began to dig her tongue into my ass. And she drew her tongue and sucked. After a minute, I turned over and she licked my cunt now. Kristina was really pounding her now. To keep from screaming, she ate my pussy with all her effort. I have never been eaten so furiously before.

After pounding her for some, Kristina pulled Mikayla back by her hair hard and she rose, with the dildo in her hand. Kristina slapped Mikayla both cheeks, but not very hard. "You fucking bitch, you are a whore, are you not?"

Mikayla replied, "I am, I lay for a dollar, I am a worthless piece of shit. My mother was a whore, I am sissy boy slut in a dress, I am a cock sucking whore." I was getting very hot and got even hotter when Kristina made Mikayla suck the dildo she had just removed from her ass. "Do you want to taste your ass," Kristina asked.

Mikayla nodded. "Say that again," Kristina said. "I want to taste my ass," Mikayla said.

Kristina then again and again dug the dildo into her ass and then took it out and put it in Mikayla's mouth. Each time she called her a bitch and slapped her. It was so much fun! I did it too, digging the dildo into Mikayla's ass and feeding to her. I called her a slut and slapped her too. This new year trip was turning out to be fun!

*

Kristina

After about fifteen minutes of ass ravaging, Mikayla came. I made her palm her cum and made her lick it up. Carl and Jim were leering from outside the window, lust in their eyes. I looked at Jim, six feet one and extremely athletic and then at Carl, six feet five and a knot of muscle, with eyes only for Mikayla and wondered if she would survive the pounding they were going to give her that night.

Jim had told me about this linebacker friend of his we were to meet at Thanksgiving and er, he had an eye for trannies. Mikayla already strutting her lines on the stage needed no prompting and dressed up her sluttiest as we tinkled over at an unreasonably early hour for the thanksgiving dinner, at half past one I think. She flirted with the men, had them at their call. Carl was besotted at first glance and the looks he gave Mikayla were brazen and direct. But soon Jim was hooked too.

The bitch had all the tricks in the book. She dropped her shawl, leaned over for the shaker and brushed against Carl's shoulder, laid her hand on Jim's when she asked him where the restroom was.

In a couple of hours, the men's breathing had become laboured and I had Kim to myself. What a woman! Jim had told me of his expedition to Hanoi over the phone but this was the first time I had met her. She sparkled in a way I can only dream of doing, a warmth cascading out of her, I saw innocence, eagerness, agility, ability, someone who had done it all and none of the dirt had stuck. We talked about this and that, in the bonhomie that followed, I felt extraordinary warmth, companionship, eagerness for company.

A little after dinner, Mikayla had begun her whore slut activities, blowing off Carl, getting his cum all over her face, a quick make up session and she was there again, cuddling Jim as Carl recharged. A blowjob followed anal sex and another blowjob and another round of anal sex. All this passed in a haze as I sat by Kim, marvelling at her lithe little body, wonderful dark, warm eyes, her perfectly proportioned breast, pointed and a little narrow, her full, oh so impossibly full luscious red lips. We petted each other as we confided, we smoothened the other's dress, we kissed.

Kim today is clad in a black chiffon gown with thick shoulder straps under which she wears a black bra of the sheerest lace. She is dressed conservatively but elegantly to keep in tune with the theme of the night. Her nails are painted an elegant vermilion and her make up is minimal for in truth she needs little. She wears silver earrings of an antique make that tinkle ever so slightly as she walks. Her hair is loose and combed carefully down along the side of her face and sways in rhythm with the small steps of her walk. I smile as I think of the night we will have to ourselves at the holiday retreat.

*

Mikayla

I come after many minutes of savage pounding, I gather my cum and lick my hands clean, Carl raps on the window, he has a wolfish smile, I lean back, beckon to him, he listens at the door, I gurgle my own cum, swallow it. In a couple of minutes, announces we will be docking in a minute. The moment we are docked, Carl strides in, "I am not man enough to wait," he winks.

We get our coats on, walk down the gangplank on the private dock. The house is dark but Carl flicks a switch on a remote control and the door begins to slide open. Snow flurries have started and Carl generously wraps his sable around me as I teeter on my heels in the uncertain slope of the granite paved path. The house is obscured by the light of the lamps by the side of the path, but is built in odd angles and is inset with windows of different shapes.

We hurry over, Carl first, then myself, then Jim, then the girls, who are huddling in mutual warmth. I have watched them make love, there are no two ways about it. I know how it will be, the prelude was a little something to get them calmed down.

They will sit in wicker chairs by the fire and talk. In stages, they will come closer, their hands will cross, they will talk of more intimate things, then closer, they will gently, oh so gently uncover the other, then in stages, they will come to the bed. The love making of Kim and Kristina is one of the most delicate and beautiful things I have seen, a gentle string quarter, that slowly, but so slowly rises, determined and serene, till they climax together in a crescendo that is as magnificent as it is sudden.

We enter, into a wide hallway leads off into a variety of rooms, one with a group of computers, one a small movie theater across two levels, a large workout room.

*

Carl

I was so fucking hot that I nearly missed the last step and decapitated myself. The main door to the house is set a couple of feet below the earth, so that the observation lounge could be built. The lodge is build half on a little promontory, on a line of rocks that juts out into the ocean.

There is a large lounge, with the upper storey looking out on the waters, at the lower level, winter waves, highest around Christmas, crash against the plate glass, giving a dizzying sense of immersion. There are two bedrooms, or fuck lounges, I should say, diagonally across from one another, with glass walls, so one can see from one to the other. The first bedroom is ten feet above the water, the other is a couple of feet below.

From one, we look out at the water crashing at our feet, we are captains and helmsmen, in the other, which the ladies like, they tremble as the waves crash all about them, they find each other to keep out the roaring.

The cleaning crew had been here earlier from Portsmouth and have left the house in impeccable trim. I had left a note saying that I was having guests over for a very unconventional new year getaway and would they go over their work twice? The idea of the sea lounge was borrowed from a bad spy thriller but makes the house stand out like none other. There is no time for a prelude, I toss Mikayla a halter that she puts on, glowing with lust, she has been preparing for this night for a while.

*

Jim

Carl has quite a winner for this house of his. A massive lounge with seats of different appointments on different levels looks out on the sea. The lounge is forty feet high and the line of the water ten feet high. Depending on ones inclination, one can sit high above to see the sea surf or down below and watch the water heave against the wall which must surely collapse. The lounge is decorated with paintings of battle scenes, reprints of old masters, that Carl had inherited from the previous owner of the house when he had purchased the place.

I laugh as Carl tosses Mikayla a halter that she has trouble putting on, I tighten the strap with a jerk and she smiles, "Thank you, big boy."

Carl has the whole fucking set up planned. We fuck Mikayla in the upper fuckspot, Kim and Kristina have their violins and cellos in the room downstairs and across. We can see the other do easily, the walls are glass. It is going to be rough fuck night upstairs and swan sex downstairs.

I have seen Kim and Kristina go about their act together and have been amazed by how subtly erotic it is. The motions are fluid and graceful, they float about each other like feathers in the wind, they touch and they do not touch. With exquisite detail, they describe each others body, seeking out the million erogenous zones of the body of a woman in prime. They exchange soft conversation, brushing across each other's lips. I smile as I think of observing them while we rape the shit out this hooker to beat all hookers.

*

Kim

Carl's house is a very interesting place. The walls are decorated with gas burners in different glasses and they make wonderful shadows all around. There are many different paintings, but my favourite ones are a series of paintings of rose gardens in full bloom. All this is however, so very unimportant, tonight, now is not the time for reflection, I have other things on my mind.

I take Kristina to the downstairs bedroom by the hand. The men are going to have animal sex tonight. That is fun to watch, but I have a princess by my side. Jim had told me about Kristina who was in the same high school as he was. He called her the most beautiful woman he had seen. He had never been attracted to her because he only liked Vietnamese girls. I found that very funny.

Kristina is like the blonde princesses I always used to see in my books of fairy tales in childhood. Her long blonde hair is usually tied up but now, it is loose and falls around her face.

Her eyes are the deepest blue I have seen and I could swim in them away to heaven. She exudes warmth. She is dressed in a velvet burgundy gown that suggests something soft, rich. It beautifully offsets her wonderful shoulders. Her back is a motion in play, her neck is thin and slender. I peek in and see her breasts are held by a half bra of filmy blue. I see she is wearing a waist cincher, enhancing her wonderfully feminine proportions.

*

Kristina

Kim leads me to a bedroom on the ground floor. It presents a fascinating contrast between the plate glass holding out the sea and the oak of two other three walls, in one of them, to the left of the glass wall a deep fireplace is set in which pine logs are kindling. A fourth wall that looks out to the lounge and to the bedroom diagonally opposite is also of glass. Kim tells me that is so that we can observe the others and they can observe us. I like the idea. To see two full grown studs rape my husband dressed as a dame is sure to be fun.

Large pots of fresh geraniums line a mantelpiece and pictures of snow clad mountains guard the walls. A soft carpet, that we sink into at each tread, beige coloured, that we take our shoes off to enjoy the more covers the floor. The bed is a large four poster that is covered by coverlets of the sheerest linen, soft pillows stuffed with real feathers, Kim whispers to me, lie at the head of the bed.

Kim leads me to a bedroom on the ground floor. It is extremely well appointed, my heart leaps with delight at the snug fireplace in the wall opposite the sea. I had no idea Michael would turn out the way he did in a month and a half. Michael had crossdressed tentatively at the beginning when we had started playing sex games around our anniversary, but to go to en femme at Halloween and then to full blown slut at Thanksgiving to whore for hire and more at new year was quite a progression.

I am in the mood for a soft sensual evening with Kim as we arouse each other with words, then touches and only at the very end tongues. But to see Mikayla at the same time brutally raped by two hot studs, screaming and delirious, enjoying every moment, might make extremely enjoyable, exquisite.

*

Mikayla

We have the whole fucking weekend in front of us. Today is new year's eve, Friday night and we are here till Monday, that means three fucking nights of me sucking and them fucking. To go from man with wife to whore getting one in the ass and one is the mouth in a month and a half is quite something, but so what, fuck that! We are starting out on a high, Carl leads me into the room with the fucking halter that he has picked out.

Despite a six foot five stud leading me on a chain and a six foot one hunk walking by me with three fingers up my ass, I still feel in control. I realise what it is to be a woman fucking a fuck machine, outweighed by a hundred pounds if muscle and still feel like she is running the show. I was a slim, handsome man but that feeling of power, Jesus, I never had. I have barely begun the night and Carl and Jim are yet to jack off once. "You break all the fucking rules and you still need to wait to strip off," mutters Jim.

"Not with me," I twist and turning to him, unzip his pants. He thrusts his fingers that had been in my ass to my mouth and I take them in, sucking on them for good effort. As his pants are off, I tug at his briefs with my teeth, drawing them down to his ankles that he steps out of as he reaches the double fucking king sized bed in the middle of the room.

I tickle the underside of his foreskin with my right hand and cup his balls with my left. As I slide the skin back, I stoop and devour his balls, first one testicle, then both, till I have swallowed the whole damn thing. Drawing the foreskin back and forth, I guzzle on his balls as he releases his breath in a "Ahhhh." Removing my hand from his cock and my mouth from around his balls, I reach back to Carl who has come up behind me and tickle the base of his shaft while I nibble at the short fuzz on the underside of Jim's balls.

I shift attention to Carl, laving his balls carefully while I score a line along Jim's shaft with the carefully done fingernail of my index finger. Carl tastes acrid in his impatience and high excitement.

"What do you want, studs?"

"Everything," says Carl.

"You ass and your mouth," says Jim.

"All you want and more."

Jim arranges me with my head hanging over the side of the bed, that sits a good two and a half feet high, perfect reverse cock sucking height, did Carl design this all, the sick bastard? Jim slides his fully engorged cock into my mouth, my lips slide over his shaft, the cock goes deeper, past the uvula, the opening of the throat till it nestles an inch into my throat. He has sprayed himself as every with an impossible to place cologne and scent and the blended flavours drive me to distraction. The gag reflex acts up, but I react, keeping breathing, though it takes me all my will, the tickle is horrible, but I tell myself, when people die of oxygen starvation, the last sense is one of euphoria.