Five Into Three Does Not Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl wait for me to strip him off, I grapple with his buckle, no, I cannot, no, it is free and now for his briefs. Impaled on Jim's cock, I flail at his shorts, I have them off, I have them down to his knees, he steps out of them easily, as ever, I shudder at the sight of his Thor's hammer, that I see from the corner of my eye, as I struggle to look away from Jim's stiff balls nestling on my nose.

*

Carl

The bitch gets my briefs off and I am snap on the bed, drawing her knees apart and backward till her golden pussy comes into view. Jim tosses me the lubricant and a couple of drops on the the fingers of my right hand, I slide my index finger in. The bitch goes, "Grnkrnkrn" stuck high up on Jim's cock. In goes the middle finger, I spend half a minute sliding the fingers in, letting the muscles relax. She pulls the cock out of her mouth, "Get in, I am waiting."

"Patience," I growl and thwack her butt with both palms, three fingers in now. I drive it in deeper than I ever have, deeper still, till I can go no further, I am knuckle deep and wanting. The bitch is back with he nose by Jim's testicles and he goes in even deeper, letting the fuzz on his balls grizzle the bitches' lips.

"Time," I call and pulling out my fingers, snap the halter, the bitch comes up and I feed her my fingers, which she devours greedily. I wrap my hands around the side of her head and position myself with the head of my cock an inch from her mouth. With one fluid movement, I insert it into her mouth, she does not have to purse her lips, she holds a large circle to offer the entry resistance, I am plunging into the honey pot, only it is the mouth of a consummate whore.

I play out one of my pet fantasies, she keeps her mouth, offering some resistance, some let and I spear her through and through. In a single motion I enter her, all fucking eleven inches of big brother and at full penetration, keep it there, watching Mikayla fighting her gag reflex till she grows purple in the face and withdraw it as smoothly as it had come. Each time, she sputters and drools a whole load of saliva. Again and again, I fucker her throat, her eyes have gone from circles of pleasure to watery and her pupils are dilated. I check that she is all right, "All right, baby?"

"Harder, you fuckers," she whispers. Jim is getting his dong into her too. In goes it into her ass and stays there, till we strike up a rhythm. Jim drives his cock as deep as it can go and as he withdraws it, I enter, my cock is in when Jim's is out and then as I remove mine, Jim enters. There I am, in the room above the waves, some seaweed reaches the glass, the water pulls it back, the waves thunder down below, strike up, retreat.

After a couple of minutes, we exchange positions. Jim drives his cock covered with her fucking ass juice into her throat, she devours it hungrily, her wanton ways get me fucking even harder. On a frat trip to Brazil in my freshman year of college, we hung out on the beach, chugging bears, inviting girls to the bonfire we started going in the night. By the time the fires burnt high, each dude was swaying with a girl and I had my choice of three. I went with a long legged chick with hair down to her hip, with a kicker of an ass who looked like raw sex. I took her to the mat the beach emptied, but she tried to be coy. "Do you have any secrets?" she asked.

"Only one and that is eleven inches long," I said.

She smiled and for the first time, there was a sad look in her eyes, "Carl, I have to go, I have a secret I cannot reveal." Now I had heard from others about ladyboys in Brazil and I joked, "No secrets, baby. You are smoking hot and I don't care if your father is the chief of police or you a ladyboy." She flushed, started in surprise, I saw it all, I took her to the ground.

*

Kim

We are in a wonderful room. I have been here once two years ago, but then I was only with Jim. Carl had made love to a man-woman in his room then. It was Christmas two years ago. . The powerful sea crashes against the wall to my right. We sit in velvet covered armchairs by the fireplace and talk. I tell her of the first woman who was my lover.

"I used to dance at a club in Saigon and after the dances, I would meet people. One night, a very rich man and a girl came to meet me in the lounge behind the cabaret room. The man was old and bald but very rich. The woman was very beautiful, she was dressed in a very expensive dress of gold brocade and her hair was loose. She had a perfectly oval face that in Vietnam is considered to be very beautiful. She moved like a fawn and when she walked, her steps fell silently. She was wearing a priceless diamond earring and was very cultured. The man was silent and we women talked.

The man was wearing a very carefully knotted tie and this gave me a suspicion. He did not look at my breasts or my exposed thighs, but looked at us talking. I had a suspicion but I had never been with a woman before. It was not that I did not like women but I found them somehow meek. In America, it is so different. This woman was very different. Her hair was not tied like men ask girlfriends to tie their hair. She walked proudly and royally. Though she was very beautiful and feminine, she did not keep her gaze low but looked me in the eyes and kept her hands out of her lap. I was interested in the matter.

We talked about many different things, dragon boats, Korean women, western dance and Samoan food. She was extremely cultured and intelligent. But she was not a geisha girl or a kept woman. She was a painter. After some time, I had forgotten about the old man. The only thing I could see was her clear beauty and the only thing I could hear was her sweet, controlled voice. I asked her who the old man was. He was not at all upset. He told me that he was happy that I liked Ming San. Ming San told him that she liked me too. I understood. I did not mind.

I realised I wanted to become close to this gorgeous woman and kiss her. We spent the whole night making slow love. The man watched but did not speak. I had never felt such bliss before. Sex with men was like a sport. But this was something completely different. So beautiful, so fulfilling."

*

Jim

We fuck the bitch for ten minutes and come together, Carl in her ass, me in her mouth. As she swallows, I tell her, "Slut, you have a second load to swallow."

She smirks and I flay her ass cheeks as she dribbles the cum from her ass into a shot glass, her ass crack waxes and shrivels as she gets her cum out carefully, not a drop wasted. Up she drinks it, leaving a smear of semen on her cheeks, strikes up a fucking peacock pose. Carl and I pour each other a daiquiri and the slut takes a Martini. We walk to the glass wall and survey the scene below.

Out of a corner of an eye, I had seen the two ladies chat each other up, armchairs and red wine, facing half the fireplace and the sea wall. The waves crash foamily all around. They are talking, slowly, evenly, I can hear them, their careful, protracted foreplay. Kristina is caressing Kim's right arm with her smooth bare left, two expensive, refined ladies dressed in chiffon and pearls. Their rhythm is as assiduous as it is particular. Their sessions always consist of a frenzied opening, followed by a very andante session when they get closer and closer till they begin their steady, inexorable climb to a sharp and unexpected climax.

I can almost hear them talking softly and murmuringly as they exchange caresses and compliments. Even as I watch, Kristina, the blonde princess lays her drink aside, rustles up her skirt and rising, bends over Kim, gives her a soft, delicate, dream hazy kiss and smiles resplendently.

*

Kristina

As we sit in the lee of the thundering waves that crash and spume on the wall by our side, I listen to Kim describe simply and elegantly the first time she had known a woman. It was an incredibly sophisticated woman in Vietnam who was a painter.

As I caressed her bosom, she described with soft motions their lovemaking, she likened it to walking through a lightening forest in a warm early autumn breeze. I looked at this gorgeous creature by my side, an exotic beauty from across the world, sensuous and coolly assured and remembered that a month and a half ago, I was the happy but limited wife of an engineer and worked in a public library.

I love Michael, despite all his late Mikayla antics, no, perhaps more so now than I did earlier. I have been observing the orgy going on in the room across the lounge, the studs have walked her back to the bed and she frenziedly rims first Carl and then Jim as the other pounds her eager ass. Ass to mouth, ass to mouth again and yet again, some of the most violent sex I have seen, it is crude, vulgar and horribly violent but arousing, oh god yes! But I realise with pleasure that I would so much rather be across the room, seated by a gorgeous girl on a love seat and caress her in endless foreplay.

After Mikayla started dressing up, we would have nightly sessions of girl girl sex and as we learnt the rules, I very quickly began to enjoy it to the full extent. We could have doll sex all night long and we would be fresh for another bout in the mornings. When I had sex with men, I would always have the sense of tumescence, of sucking out the life essence out of the male. While all the time, I was the subservient in bed. With a woman, I felt a growing warmth in me, of love that created, not exchanged, a feeling of ascension, sex was no longer even remotely disgusting, there were no longer any revulsions, I was clean, full and expressive, I was free.

*

Mikayla

"Harder, fuckers, harder," I scream as Jim savages my ass with all the effort I can muster. I grit my teeth and nearly bite my tongue out as he dispatches one ferocious bolt after another. I am licking Carl's ass, he sits lightly on my face his massive balls nestling on my nose, he bucks my face, sinking and rising in the soft eiderdown. Jim holds my legs apart to get the maximum dilation from my asshole.

Carl is playing with my fake boobs, now my smooth shave armpits, now, he massages my beck till I come close to choking. Jim now removes his cock from deep within my ass and turns me over till my head hangs over the edge of the bed and Carl rapes the shit out of me harder than even Jim did. Jim is feeding me his cock, he bitch slaps me again and again as I contort to get it all in. Now he turns me over again, Carl gets me to grab my ankles to get my feet apart and continues his manic plunges.

We are all losing sense of ourselves, the frenzy of the sex is getting to us and each one is goading the other one on. Jim has no more control of himself, I hope it does come to bruises, but the thought passes easily. He bunches up my hair and grabbing it, drives me up and down his cock again. His face is savage and contorted, I look at a mirror, mine is similarly unrecognisable. Only, Carl continues his fucking stately as ever, but even his face is tense his eyes are perfectly round.

Jim jerks me off and on, he bunches my hair again and makes me go even harder on is cock, he was spent a few minutes ago but he is ready to cum again. None of us by know what we are doing, there is mayhem all around. I grab his testicles and give them a pucky bite. I rip at his ass with my carefully done fingernails, I go for Carl's face.

*

Kim

I draw Kristina with me to the king sized bed. I feel light, oh so light, I cannot say. We sit on our knees and explore the others faces and bodies with our lips. I kiss her all over. I go around her. I am worshipping at the temple of a great and beautiful goddess. I kiss her lips. I kiss her eyes, her hair, her ears, the back of her neck, her shoulders, the arch of her spine. I kiss lower, the back of her waist, her ass, the inside of he thighs, I move through her to and her knees. Her thighs, her pussy, her triangle, I brace myself and pass my tongue over her navel. I rise and kiss between her breasts, I look into her deep blue eyes and kiss her nipples, I rub them slowly, pull at them, she is whispering, "Tongue my nipples," I tongue her nipples.

*

Carl

Mikayla is scratching, Jim nearly snaps her neck off as he pulls her up by her hair and spits a huge ball of spew into her face, she goes for him again. He grabs her hands in one of his and opening her mouth spits into it. I get into the act too, unleashing another salvo into her face. I get a kick in my balls for thanks.

I lose control of myself, I spit again, in to her nose, Jim goes ballistic in her ass, sweat pours down my face as I go on a dance of death, pounding her throat, Mikayla is now rag doll, now a writhe of limbs under me and still she screams, "Ahhhhh, harder, cocksuckers, cummmmmm, trghngghnghgn, moooooooore." I am slapping her, Jim is thrashing at her, she is scratching me all over, it is a miracle I don't get my dick chopped off or she doesn't get bones broken, but I am past all caring, there is fire in my eyes and the room has begun to rotate around me.

*

Jim

I am running past the entire back line to make the winning touchdown that wins the super bowl, I am going two hundred miles a hour in a Ferrari F50, I am in free fall, skydiving, heroin is coursing in my veins, we are high above the waves, I am the ruler of the seas, I scream as I come, I hear Carl and Mikayla scream too, we come together.

Carl is going berserk, he has face to him, he is spitting, he giving her a pink eye, I grab her pretty nostrils, give her a snort, paint her lips, we are cumming, spitting, dripping sweat over her face, hair, breasts, she is drooling, I smear the gob all over her face, Carl messes up her hair, she is moaning in pure pleasure on the floor. The women are twined on the bed, they have begun to climax, Carl flicks a switch, I hear their moans rise in pitch, shrill, now shriller, surely the glass will break.

*

Kristina

After Kim finishes kissing me all over, I go over, even more thoroughly. I kiss the fragrant yellow flesh of her calves, I run a thin line with my tongue, starting at her little toe upward, around and around, in spiral fashion around her thighs, I linger at her vulva, up around her midriff to her breasts where I linger again. I run my hand through her smooth, silky hair, I knead her scalp, drawing her down to my cunt, she bathes it, enters, massaging my buttocks all the time. Never have I got such pleasure when a man tongued me, never in all my life.

Michael came from a very patriarchal family, he was conceding enough, but I remember the effort he had to make to overcome natural tendencies. He would take his time in responding when I looked at him, he only return caress for caress, he would tongue me but only if I asked. I like him dressing up as Mikayla because, I realise deep down, it was some sort of revenge. The men are pounding her with all they can, I feel their sexual frenzy but express myself with the grace that I have come to so like.

I raise Kim and I taste myself as we explore each others tongues with our own. Our smooth, shiny bodies slither past each others', I feel the susurration of slow drawn deep felt pleasure, resisting but yielding, her supple flesh tingles as I touch the inside of her armpits, the skin under he navel, the inside of her lip, the back of her knee, the interstices between her toes, the folds of her cunt as I peel back layer, after layer, through the wonderful mound of shaven flesh that beckons all the more, the more it is revealed.

We make love, unhurriedly, time has ceased to pass, the room is turning golden, I hear the distant trill of nightingales across the fields of sagebrush and thyme, we come together.

*

Mikayla

I am a total mess. Every muscle in my body aches, there is goo in my eye, spunk on my face, my hair is a mess, my makeup is smeared, cameras have been rolling, I will see myself later and go dizzy with thrill as I see myself used as a piece of meat. I am there, prone, on my knees, two studs half my size have shot their load all over me and yet, and yet, I have run the show, I have the two around my finger and can do what I want.

For the first time, I realise the extraordinary power a beautiful woman has over men, any men at all, how they are but puppets on a string, how she has them by their cocks, how she can use their lust to rule them completely. I smile. Kristina and Kim come up the stairs, they are naked and glow with the pride that comes after a fulfilling bout of love making. Carl feels their asses as Jim kisses first Kristina and Kim. Jim looks at Kristina, but she shakes her head and points at me. I see them through the haze, Kristina inserts first one, then two, then three, then four, now all her fingers are in my ass.

Kim has her head between my legs, three sucks are all I need to come into her mouth. I spurt and spurt and spurt, I cannot stop spurting, Kristina is quickly down there, getting the rest into her mouth as well. Together, they somehow manage to get all the cum in their mouths. After swallowing a few dollops, Kim and Kristina swap the cum carefully for ever it seems, I hear a yes, first Kim and then Kristina coat my face with a final layer of cum. There is now total silence in the room, even the waves are quietening, I fancy I can hear the distant pierce of a sail boat whistle as I collapse utterly, Carl walks up to the CD player and puts on a version of Auld Lang Syne, the four, the room, the bed vanishes in a slow fade.