Five Minutes For Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus stopped for a second to let her calm down. He could easily fuck her and make her cum...but he desperately wanted those sexy lips wrapped around his cock.

Making up his mind, he pulled out and grabbed for the stopwatch and clicked the button to stop the timer. It read 1 minute and 49 seconds remaining.

"Clock stops if you want to do that?" He smiled at her.

Panting breathlessly and on the brink of exploding, Winnie's mom had to buy time to let her pussy calm down. There was no way she was going to let this piece of shit win, even if that meant she had to suck his cock for awhile.

As Marcus comfortably lay out on the couch, Winnie's mom immediately got down on her knees in front of him and grabbed hold of his glistening cock. It was covered in her pussy juices and a puddle of sticky white goo puddled around the base. She jerked it furiously as she looked up at this towering figure with this towering cock in her hand. Popping the head of his cock into her mouth, she sucked feverishly without breaking eye contact. Even though she was on her knees, she wanted him to know she had the power at that very moment. Marcus knew it too and couldn't let her suck for too long. But he let her work her magic on his cock for a little bit and enjoyed her warm and skilled mouth.

Winnie's mom sucked and slobbered on his cock and was lost for the moment. She didn't even notice how much she was enjoying this big black cock in her mouth. She paid no mind to how much and how good she wanted to suck it so that his black, hot cum would spew out and into her mouth. Without thinking, her spare hand found its way to her wet pussy and she began to play with herself excitedly. She was even making moaning noises on his cock as she continued to bob up and down.

By the time the shock of what she was doing and how in the moment she was hit her, Marcus strong hands had grabbed a hold of her waist and lifted her lower body off the ground. With her mouth still wrapped around his cock, he dropped her pussy right on top of his face in a 69 position and began licking her pussy from top to bottom.

Caught off guard, Winnie's mom almost chocked herself on his cock and had to adjust her body so that she was at ease lying on top of him.

She popped his cock out of her mouth and let out a loud, long moan as Marcus' amazing tongue worked over her pussy. His tongue was almost as good as his cock and she had to bite her lip hard to contain her screams. She tried to work up a good jerk on his cock, but every other second her focus was broken by the touch of his powerful tongue. Her nails dug into his thigh and she let out whimper after whimper as her body tensed.

Working up every ounce of energy and will in her body, she threw her mouth onto his cock and tried to keep pace with Marcus' tongue. Her sucks became muffled moans and cries of ecstasy, before she couldn't hold on any longer and let out a long hard scream.

"Oh my god...I'm going to fucking cum."

Unexpectedly, Marcus stopped licking and backed away letting Winnie's mom's pussy calm down again, enough to avoid orgasm.

"What are you doing? Why'd you stop?" She panted.

"Because I still have a minute and 49 seconds left."

Showing impressive strength, Marcus picked her up like a ragdoll and stood up on his feet. Upside down, she let out a scared scream as the blood rushed down to her head. Marcus then spun her around like a pinwheel until she was face to face in his strong arms. She could smell the scent of her pussy juices on his breath. The heat of the moment made her shove her tongue down his throat as she swallowed her pussy juices from his saliva.

Marcus then spun around and threw her on her back onto the couch. He lifted her legs high so that her toes were pointed towards the ceiling and placed her legs down on his shoulders. He stared at the sexy heels next to each ear and gently licked and kissed each stocking covered ankle. He then lined up his cock with her pussy and with one quick thrust he entered back into her soaking wet pussy. Marcus then grabbed the stopwatch and hit the button as the minute and 49 seconds resumed its count down.

Knowing that time was short, Marcus wasted no time working up a hard and fast rhythm. Using her legs as a wall, he drove his cock into her making her scream and writhe in orgasmic bliss. He slammed his body into her with each thrust and could feel her juices saturating his cock and balls.

Winnie's mom was no longer concerned about reaching five minutes. As a matter of fact, time seemed to stop. She no longer cared about her daughter either. All she cared about was reaching that utopian climax. She needed it. She desperately wanted it. It was going to be body shaking and mind altering.

She begged him, "Oh my god. Please don't stop. PLEASE...FUCK ME!"

She repeated those words over and over again, each time louder and louder as Marcus obliged and continued to jackhammer her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes. Oh fuck....YES, YES, YES..." She screamed as her climax neared.

Just as she was about to cum, Marcus stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out of her stretched out pussy.

Winnie's mom screamed out, "NOOOOOO....." as soon as his cock left her pussy.

Marcus glanced at the stopwatch...it was just passing the 45 second mark. He smiled as Winnie's mom continued to pant and beg for him to put it back in. "Less than 45 seconds left..."

He then picked up her helpless body and lifted her in the air. He maneuvered his arms until they were holding up her body by her stocking covered thighs, and then cupped her hands under each ass cheek. Winnie's mom screamed again as she wrapped her arms around his neck so that she wouldn't fall off. Her heels and legs flailed feebly in the air as Marcus guided his cock into her yearning pussy. With about 30 seconds before the timer expired, he let gravity do its job as he slam fucked her pussy down onto his cock.

Winnie's mom screamed louder than she did at any point that night, which was saying something. She had no idea what Marcus was doing to her and had never been fucked in this position before, but suddenly realized the power of it. Marcus was working her over his cock like she was a barbell at the gym. Every time gravity would force her body down; he would bounce her pussy back up the full length of his cock. The rapid and repeated motion was too much for her to handle and she was going to explode any second.

Marcus grinned and looked at her dead in the eyes as he fucked her silly.

"Oh fuck yes...right there...don't stop...please don't stop." She begged again.

Marcus nodded his head, "Oh yea...I'm going to give it to you."

He then worked his cock into overdrive, really pounding into her pussy. She wasn't going to be the same after this fuck session.

"Yes...right there...fuck me...FUCK MEEEEE!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as her body tensed up and she went still. Her neck flung back as she readied herself for the most intense orgasm of her life.

Just then, the stopwatch "BEEPED" loudly and Marcus automatically pulled his cock out of her.

Again, Winnie's mom screamed out "NOOOOOO."

Marcus smiled at her and gave an impressed nod, "Congrats...you made it to five minutes. You win."

He helped her climb off his body and guided her heels back onto the hardwood floor. She tried to stand upright, but her wobbly legs almost caused her to tip over, so he held her steady in place.

"Huh, what..." Winnie's mom replied as her mind took its time gathering its thoughts. "I mean...yes." She tried to regain composure and pulled away from his sweaty body. She smoothed out her skirt and pulled up her tank top and adjusted her breasts in place. "So...we're good right." She continued without finishing any of her sentences. She stumbled over to the table and grabbed her purse and pink cardigan.

She spun back around and almost ran into Marcus' chiseled torso. Mumbling, "Very well...thank you for your time..." as she reached out her hand and shook "So what we said before...we're good, right?..."

Marcus flung both hands in the air and replied, "Yep. We are good. You will never see me again. A deal is a deal."

Winnie looked at both his hands and was confused as she realized she was still shaking something. She looked down to see her hand shaking his still rock hard cock. "Oh my..." she gasped as she jerked her hand away and rushed for the door.

She hastily swung the door open and knocked into the side of the doorway, sending her outside in what could easily be mistaken as a drunken state. She raced to her car and fumbled through her bag looking for her keys. She glanced back and saw Marcus standing in the doorway with his boxers back on barely concealing his still engorged cock. She fake laughed as she dug even deeper into her purse trying to find her keys.

In a frustrated state, she flipped over her purse and emptied the contents out onto the driveway pavement. She bent down and ruffled through all her belongings. She found her phone, her wallet, some makeup and other beauty products. But no keys. Then she remembered she had put them on the table next to the purse.

Winnie's mom quickly threw her stuff back in her purse and took a deep breath and made the embarrassing walk back to Marcus' front door.

As she arrived Marcus was standing there with a grin on his face and her keys in his hand. "Forget something?"

"Yes. I forgot my cock...I mean keys." Trying to take back her mix-up of words. "I forgot my keys." She held out her hands as Marcus made the motion to drop the keys in her open hand. But instead he pulled back and with his spare hand, stretched out the front of his boxer briefs and dropped the keys down next to his still hard cock.

"Oops" was all Marcus said with a huge smile.

With one hand, Winnie's mom reached down his boxers and took out her keys. But with the other, she reached down and stroked his cock. Standing there speechless, she continued to stroke his cock neither taking a step inside or outside towards her car.

Finally, after several moments, she looked up at him with that gorgeous face and those beautiful eyes and asked confusedly, "What did you do to my pussy?"

Marcus shook his head and smiled, "The same thing I did to your daughter..." as he took her hand and led her back inside his place.

With keys in hand, she got down on her knees and sucked on his cock...worshipping it. Marcus looked out at the night and winked to nobody as he slowly closed the door behind them.

It was going to be a long and fun night...

12