Five Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you excited, your Highness? Ready for five nights of fun and excitement?" He asked me. I felt a light blush rising on my cheeks as I slowly nodded my head.

"Yes, I'm ready for this." I told him as I climbed out of my bed. He did the same, starting to make the bed immediately. I realized that I was still naked and decided to get dressed as soon as possible. Walking over to my wardrobe, I looked at the contents.

"Who am I to be with today, Gilbert?" I asked, looking back at him over my shoulder. He looked up from the bed for a moment, his face contorted in thought.

"Today you are to be with Prince Octavius." He told me. I nodded as I looked back at my wardrobe. "If I may, I would suggest something of a brighter shade of green, for that is the color of Octavius' planet. It represents their great wealth but also their clean forests and wildlife." Gilbert told me. I smiled back at him and nodded.

"Thank you, Gil. That helps a lot." I turned back to my closet, picking out a green linen shirt with a darker pair of trousers. I pulled on the clothes with Gilbert's help and grabbed a dark green jacket, pulling it on before standing in front of my mirror. I shrugged at my reflection, looking at myself in all the possible angles. Green wasn't much of my color, but I wasn't going to argue about that if it was to help impress the visiting prince.

Yanking on my boots, I left my room with Gilbert at my side. He must have gotten dressed quickly for his hair was messy and it look liked his clothes were from the previous day. I didn't comment on them and continued on my way to the dining hall. My parents were already there, waiting for me to arrive.

I bowed my head at them before making my way to my seat. I noticed that the other five princes were also seated at the table and they all seemed to be waiting on me. A soft blush rose up my cheeks as I realized that, sitting down quickly at my Father's left. With a nod of his head, servants began to bring out different foods to the banquet table, serving all of us with an assortment of breakfast foods.

"I hope our cuisine is suitable to all of you." My Father's voice bellowed across the table. All the princes mumbled their satisfied praise to him as they began to eat our food. I watched Octavius and Sol from the corner of my eyes, eating my food delicately. They were both so handsome that I was torn between the two of them. Sure, the other princes had some good qualities about them. But these two were different. They were charming and beautiful and seemed just as excited as I was.

After breakfast was dismissed, my Father asked for Octavius to stay behind. The other princes looked around at each other before leaving us. My mother stood up as well and left the room with a bowed head. I looked to my Father as Octavius approached us.

"Yes, your Majesty? What seems to be the problem?" Octavius asked. His voice was smooth and warm. I looked him over briefly before looking at my Father. He was standing up now and he nodded his mighty head towards me.

"I want you to accompany my son for the day. I want you to get to know him before the ceremony tonight. Become friends with my son. It should make things more interesting tonight." My Father told him. I felt a blush overcome me again at the thought of sleeping with the prince, my eyes darting to the ground.

"Yes, of course, your Majesty." The Prince of Nubal said, bowing to my Father. He nodded his head to the both of us before turning and leaving us.

Now it was only the two of us alone in the banquet hall. I glanced at him nervously, holding my hands in front of me. I could feel his eyes look over me, noticing a smile spreading on his face. I looked at him full on, my face full of curiosity.

"May I ask what you are smiling about?" I asked him. His smile faded only a little bit as he took a step closer to me.

"I just think that you look ravishing in green." He said. His voice was quiet and seductive. His eyes seemed to bore into me, wanting to learn all of my dirty little secrets. My blush deepened and a gentle giggle escaped my lips. I covered my mouth with a hand as I looked away from him, still smiling behind my fingers.

"W-well thank you, Prince Octavius. So do you." I told him, looking at him from the corner of my eyes. His smile broadened and his eyes glowed with amusement.

We both turned and left the banquet hall, chatting quietly amongst ourselves. I slowly led him to the gardens, asking him different kinds of questions about his life and his home. He seemed to be very kind and patient with me. I could feel my fondness for him start to grow. As we continued to talk in the gardens, the sun slowly reached its peak in the sky before slowly making its way back down to the horizon. Hours of talking had passed by us as we became better acquainted with each other. But soon enough dusk had approached and we had to bid each other farewell.

"Good bye, Prince Darrel. I will see you soon." Octavius said as he bowed to me. He gently took my hand and pecked a kiss onto the back of it, making me blush fiercely and suppress a bout of giggles.

"O-okay, Prince Octavius. I look forward to my night with you." I told him quietly, giving him a toothy grin before turning on my heel and heading back inside. I know he stood there for a few moments watching me before he left the gardens and returned to his own room. Night was quickly approaching and I had to get ready...

Chapter Five

I paced about my room, waiting for Octavius to arrive. My parents had already come by to wish me luck before going off to bed themselves. I bit my lip nervously, glancing at the time. He should be at my door at any moment now. The wait was killing me. I was nervous, excited, scared... I was a bundle of emotions and I felt as if I would explode.

Then a quiet knock sounded at my door. It was soft and gentle, quite respectful. I stopped in my pacing and stared at the oak doors. It was finally time for it. I must have been staring for a few moments for the knock came again, this time a little louder. I quickly walked over and opened the door, smiling softly at Octavius. He returned the smile, bowing his head at me.

"Forgive me for my tardiness, Prince Darrel. I got caught up in some other business." He quickly explained. He must have run to my room for he was sweating slightly and sounded out of breath. I shook my head at him and showed him into my room.

"You don't have to apologize, Prince Octavius. Please do come in." I told him, stepping out of the doorway. He bowed again before stepping into my room, closing the door behind himself. I quietly put the lock in place. I didn't want anyone to disturb us tonight, not even Gilbert.

I turned to face the prince and saw that his back was facing me and he was slowly taking off his shirt. I bit my lip softly as my eyes traced the muscles on his back and his shoulders. My heart jumped slightly at the sight of his bare arms, his muscles were eye catching and delectable. I felt a faint blush coming to my cheeks as my eyes slid down his back and over his rear. It was cute and round, but it wasn't like Gilbert's. It was more in the shape of a true man's and I could have it all to myself. Octavius turned to face me, noticing that I was eyeing him up. My blush deepened and I quickly looked away.

"Well, um, I guess we should get started, huh?" I glanced at him from the corner of my eye and he nodded.

"Yes, my Prince, I think we should." Octavius said softly. He stepped forward and gently took my chin in his hand. It was warm against my skin as he moved my face to look at his. My eyes shot open as he leaned down to kiss me. I hesitated for a moment before leaning up and meeting his lips. His pink lips were so sweet against mine, so were warm and delicate. I couldn't help but moan as we kissed, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt his thick arms wrap around my waist, pressing his body against mine. I shivered lightly before kissing again, deepening the kiss and parting my lips a bit. Octavius immediately slid his tongue into my mouth, licking at my tongue.

A moan escaped my mouth as we licked at each other's tongues. My eyes fluttered closed. I relaxed in his arms as his hands slowly slid down my back and onto my ass. I jumped slightly when he squeezed but moaned at the second squeeze and pressed back into his hands. I released myself from his kiss and quickly kissed across his face. My fingers curled in his hair as I kissed down his neck. I could faintly feel soft stubble against my lips. I smiled at the sensation, slowly licking back up the side of his neck. I felt him shiver before he leaned down and kissed at my ear.

"I want more, Darrel... So much more." He whispered seductively in my ear. I blushed deeply and looked up at him. His eyes darted down at the lump in his trousers and I nodded slowly. Cautiously kneeling down in front of him, I was eye level with the lump. My own cock throbbed at the sight of it. It looked like it was a decent size, just a little longer than my own. Reaching up, I slowly rubbed over the outline of it, hearing Octavius groan in response. I grinned, rubbing faster. I did this for a moment longer before undoing his pants and pulling them down, noting that he wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock jumped out at me, bouncing freely in the air as it waved at me to touch it.

It was much bigger than my own and my mouth watered at the sight of it. I had no idea what had overcome me but I couldn't help myself as I leaned forward and kissed over it. Octavius moaned quietly in pleasure as I kissed and licked along the length of it. It wasn't long before I took his member in my mouth and slowly sucked on it, bobbing my head along his shaft. I couldn't fit all of it at once, but it was still enough to make me moan. I sucked slow and hard on his cock while I reached up and held it at its base with my hand. I continued to suck on it as his hands enclosed on the back of my head, guiding me along its length.

After a few minutes, I reached down with my free hand began to rub over my own stiff cock, groaning around his member. Octavius moaned in response as I sucked faster on his cock. I rubbed hard and slow over my own cock, feeling it leaking at the top. Sliding off my pants, my cock freely waved in the air as I swallowed more of Octvaius' member, closing my eyes. He gently thrust into my mouth as I sucked faster and harder, licking around the top of it while I sucked.

"Mmm... That's really good..." He murmured softly. I glanced up at him to see his head tilted back as I rubbed faster over my own member. I closed my eyes again and sucked as fast as I could, feeling him thrust faster into my mouth. His grip tightened on my hair as he groaned loudly and came into my mouth. I gasped around his cock and quickly pulled away, coughing as I swallowed half of his load. I spat out the rest of it onto the ground, wiping my mouth. I looked up at Octavius' flushed face, his eyes glazed over with lust.

"S-sorry, Prince. It was just too good to stop." He said in a husky voice. I shivered at the lust covering his words. I only grinned and shook my head.

"It's okay, my Prince. Would you care to finish me off?" I stood and stepped out of my pants. Octavius quickly nodded and stood behind me.

"I would love to, Darrel." He wrapped an around my waist as his other hand wrapped around my cock, rubbing slow and hard. I gripped his warm arm as he slowly pumped my member with his large, warm hand. I groaned quietly and closed my eyes. It felt amazing when he touched me and I wanted more of it. I thrust gently into his hand, feeling it pump faster and harder. I gripped his arm tighter and groaned louder, pressing back against his body. I felt his cock poke against the side of my ass as he began to harden again. Two more times for him. And for me, as well.

I concentrated on his hand as he pumped me fast and hard, pleasure overcoming my entire body. Finally my release came. With a loud groan and a hard thrust into his hand, I released my load of hot cum over his hand and onto the floor, gripping his arms tightly. I relaxed back against him as I panted hard; my eyes rolling into the back of my head as he gently pumped my cock. I felt him lightly kiss over the side of my neck as I began to slowly harden again.

"Ready for round two, my Prince?" He whispered against my ear. I trembled and nodded slowly, carefully pulling away from his arms. I walked over to my closet and grabbed the basket that Gilbert gave me, holding it out to Octavius.

"Go ahead and choose one." I grinned slightly at him as he nodded and searched through the basket, retrieving the lemon flavored lubricant. "Nice choice, my Prince." I set down the basket before taking the bottle of lube and leading Octavius to my bed. I lay down in the middle of the bed on my back, propping myself up against my pillows. I spread my legs wide as he sat between them, his eyes hungrily taking in my form. I shivered under his stare, returning the look as I drank in his form.

I watched as Octavius opened the lube and spread it over his two fingers before pressing it against my entrance. He looked at me for permission and I nodded, relaxing my body for him. He slowly slid in his fingers, carefully fingering me. I groaned quietly at how gentle he was, focusing on his two fingers. I felt him continue to push them in and out, spreading them slightly as he pushed them in deeper. I gasped and groaned, gripping the blankets loosely. He spread his fingers wider, twisting them as he went. I groaned louder and bucked my hips against his fingers, feeling them slide in past the second knuckle. As if on instinct, Octavius curled his fingers inside me and pressed them up. I felt a wave of intense pleasure and my cock jumped awake. A soft scream of surprise and pleasure escaped my lips as he pressed hard against the spot, my hands reaching up and gripping his shoulders.

"W-what is that...?" I stammered, panting hard as I looked at him. He only grinned and pressed against the spot again. This time my body couldn't handle it and my cock spurted with cum once again. Octavius grinned, leaning forward and kissing my lips.

"Great job, Darrel. Now it's my turn." He said softly. I only nodded and panted hard as he slowly withdrew his fingers and rubbed the lube over his cock. "Want to suck me off one more time before we do it? Or do you want to do it twice?" He asked me quietly. I blushed at the thought of both ideas but I knew my cheeks were already red from the orgasms.

"Y-you can do me twice." I said with a soft grin. Octavius grinned back as he leaned forward and placed his hands on the headboard of the bed. He pressed his cock against my entrance and he looked at me.

"Ready, Darrel?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and nodded slowly, wrapping my legs around his waist. Octavius nodded back before thrusting gently into my entrance, entering me with a soft pop. I gasped and groaned quietly, pushing my face into his neck as he began thrusting slowly and softly into me. I could feel him gently kiss the side of my neck and shoulder as the thrusts remained slow and gentle. Keeping my body relaxed, I eventually thrust back against his cock. He groaned against my neck, his thrusts picking up in speed. I groaned louder, feeling his cock start to slide deeper into me with each thrust. Gripping his back, I pushed my ass back against his cock, feeling it slide against the spot from earlier.

A soft scream escaped my lips as I scratched down his arms, my body trembling hard in pleasure. A loud whine followed after the scream, my body begging for more as he thrust faster and harder against the spot. I leaned up and quickly kissed over his neck, groaning again.

"P-please don't stop... It feels so good, Octavius..." I muttered against his skin, nipping at his neck and jaw. He responded by thrusting as fast and hard as he could, his cock ramming hard into the spot. I arched my body up against his and screamed loudly in pleasure, cum shooting over my body as my muscles tensed around his member. Octavius himself groaned loudly beside my ear and came deep inside me, filling me with his hot cum. I trembled hard, clinging tightly to him as I panted loudly.

"Oh gods, that w-was fantastic..." I stammered quietly, slowly letting go of Octavius as he pulled out of me. My body still trembled as the other prince cleaned both of us up. He laid down next me when he finished, wrapping his arms around me.

"You are in no shape to be done again. So I thought you could just use your hand instead." He said softly. I nodded slowly and kissed over his chest as I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock. He groaned softly, his member being extra sensitive after having two orgasms already. I rubbed slow and hard over his cock as I kissed and licked at his nipples. They were nice and erect with excitement, making them quite kissable. I sucked softly on one as I wrapped my other hand his cock, rubbing slightly faster with both hands. His hold on my body tightened as pleasure racked his body. His groans filled the air as I pumped his member faster and harder. I increased my grip on his cock, feeling it pulse as I rubbed as quickly as I could. It wasn't long before Octavius was clutching me and groaning loudly. He soon came over my hands, making them slick with his white, hot liquid. I rubbed slowly over his cock before letting go of it, licking his cum off of my hands.

I grabbed the towel from earlier and cleaned him off before tossing it onto the floor. I then nuzzled up against him and he held me close against his body. His warm hands rubbed over my back and his breath softly hummed by my ear. I grinned and closed my eyes, thanking him quietly before slipping into a deep sleep.

Chapter Six

I awoke the next day to Gilbert's gentle voice calling to me. I slowly opened my eyes and groaned quietly. My body ached and it hurt everywhere. I pushed myself up and sat in my bed, looking around the room. Gilbert had already opened the curtains and had set out my outfit for the day. All that was left was getting me out of bed.

"Good morning, my Prince." He said with a sly grin. "How was your night with Prince Octavius?" I grinned a cheekily at his question as I flopped back against my pillows.

"Oh, Gilbert, it was fantastic. He was so passionate and loving. The whole thing was hot and I can't believe I did it with him." I grinned as I thought back to the memory, trembling slightly. Gilbert watched me with a wide smile.

"What all did you two do? Did you meet the requirement?" I nodded as I sat back up, looking at him.

"Oh yes, we met it easily. Everything with him was so easy that I would've done it five times if he hadn't had stopped me at three." I told him the rest of what had gone on the night before, giggling here and there when it was appropriate.

But soon the reminiscing came to an end as breakfast was coming up, and I had to get as much energy as possible. I clambered out of bed, wincing slightly as I pulled on a pair of tight black trousers and a black shirt that was opened up in the front. I clipped on a black cloak along with it and grinned at myself in the mirror. This was among one of my favorite outfits. I put on my black knee high boots before making my way to the banquet hall. My parents were already there but the rest of the princes had not yet arrived.

I sat down at my Father's left and waited as the other princes began to slowly file in. The last one to arrive was Octavius. He looked excited to see me, but he also looked exhausted. I waved shyly to him from my spot as the servants brought out food to everyone. Today the food was different than it usually was. This time it was food native to Octavius' planet.

"In light of last night's event, we have decided to serve cuisine that you must easily recognize, Prince Octavius. I hope that my cooks have done well at recreating some familiar dishes for everyone." My Father bellowed across the table. Octavius smiled and dipped his head at him.