Five Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, your Majesty. Everything looks like it was shipped right from home." He said politely. Everyone then dug into the food. It was different but it tasted fantastic. The table was quiet as everyone ate. After each person had finished, the five princes stood and dismissed themselves from the hall. Soon my Mother left and it was just my Father and I. I turned to look at him, keeping my voice low.

"If I may Father, why did you not ask Allus to stay behind and accompany like you did with Octavius?" I asked him. My Father turned his mighty head towards me and he spoke back in a patient tone.

"Because, my son, Allus is a mighty warrior and doesn't comfort himself with fickle conversation. He asked me yesterday if it was necessary and I told him that it was not. Why? Does that bother you, my son?" He asked me in return. I quickly shook my head. Out of all of the princes, he was the one I was not looking forward to, though I knew it was necessary to be with him for the night.

"No, Father, it doesn't. I was just curious, is all. Thank you for telling me." I bowed my head before leaving the banquet hall, returning to my room to wait for the night to come. I did not look forward to it at all...

Chapter Seven

It wasn't long until night fell upon the castle. I was washed and ready for the coming activities. Gilbert and I had already gone over everything that I should do with the next prince and I was ready for him. After my parents came by to wish me a good night and the best of luck, I knew it wouldn't be long before Allus arrived at my door.

I was wearing my black trousers and I was pacing about the room when he came knocking. I sucked in a deep breath and answered the door, smiling genuinely at the pale prince as he stood in the doorway. He bowed his bald head to me and grumbled a greeting. I stepped aside and allowed him in.

"I will cut to the chase, I do not speak much. I will not court you with words but with my actions. I hope this does not dissuade you from choosing me." He said in his chilling voice. I quickly shook my head.

"No, each one of you has different cultures and traditions and I won't let a few differences change my mind. All of the princes, including you, have a fair chance of being chosen. So I won't let this get in the way of my choice in the end." I told him. I was rewarded with a soft smile and another bow of the head. I grinned slightly and stepped forward, leaning up and kissing his thin lips softly. Allus returned the kiss, holding the sides of my face with his surprisingly warm hands. I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss, opening my lips slightly. The pale prince tentatively licked into my mouth, as if it was his first time with another person. I stayed patient as his tongue probed around the inside of my mouth, moaning softly as it slid over my own.

I pressed my body up against his as his tongue probed deeper into my mouth. I licked back at his tongue as I reached up and slowly took off his black cloak. I heard it fall to the floor before I began helping to tug off his shirt. He had no nipples, which disturbed me slightly, but I wasn't going to let that stop me. I softly kissed at his chest and slid my hands over his large biceps. His warm hands rubbed over my back and I slowly kissed my way down his abdomen and soon found myself on my knees before him.

Without a word, he removed his pants and revealed his cock to me. It was so white that it seemed to glow with its own light. I held back a giggle as I wrapped my hand around it and rubbed over it gently. It was about the size of mine, which was probably about eight inches or so. I leaned up and carefully took his cock in my mouth. Sucking softly on the top of it, I rubbed over the rest of it. Allus groaned quietly and his hands pushed through my hair as I sucked softly. I was soon bobbing my head along the length of it as sucked up half of it and rubbed the rest quickly. Another groan escaped his lips as he thrust into my mouth. I sucked harder on his member as he thrust faster into my mouth.

He tapped the side of my head to signal he was close. I nodded and leaned back, opening my mouth wide as I quickly rubbed over the rest of his cock. It was only a few seconds before cum shot out of his cock and showered my face. I continued to rub as I tried to catch as much cum as I could in my mouth. Once he was finished, I gulped down what I caught before licking up the rest. He moaned quietly and stroked my face gently. I leaned into his hand before standing up, gesturing towards my own stiff cock. It was plain to see even with my trousers covering it.

Allus grinned and pointed at the bed, gesturing for me to bend over the side of it. I bit my lip softly but did as he instructed. I flaunted my ass as I bent myself over the bed. It wasn't long until I felt his hands on my lower back, his fingers hooking under the edge of my trousers and yanking them down. I stepped out of my pants and kicked them aside before spreading my legs wide for him.

I glanced back over my shoulder to see him lean over and gently kiss my ass. I blushed deeply and gripped the bed loosely. I had a naturally hairless ass and Allus was taking advantage of that. He softly kissed over my cheeks before I felt his tongue dart over my entrance. I groaned and shivered, laying my head on the bed and closing my eyes. His tongue traced over my entrance and slowly probed its way in. I groaned louder and gripped the blankets, feeling his hand wrap around my hard cock and pump it quickly. I pushed my ass back as he forced his tongue deeper into me, feeling it expand and fill me up. It was like he could control his muscles.

His tongue slithered deeper into me before it found the spot. It was soon caressing and pressing against the spot, soliciting whines of pleasure from my lips. I whined and whimpered as he rubbed faster and licked harder against the area. I felt my legs tremble in pleasure as he pressed as hard as he could with his tongue, evoking a scream from my throat as cum sprayed out from my cock and onto the floor. I could feel Allus grin as his tongue slowly slithered out of me and he stood up straight behind me.

I trembled in front of him as his hands rubbed over my back, his lips peppering my skin with gentle kisses. His cock poked at my cheeks as he leaned over me, his hand wrapped around my cock again. He was rubbing fast this time and it wasn't long before I was moaning loudly and thrusting fast into his hand. It felt so good to feel his hand around my cock and his cock on my ass. I loved the feeling and I grinded back against his cock. This evoked a groan from Allus, making him rub my cock as fast as he could. I groaned loudly and grunted as I came over his hand and onto the floor again. I trembled hard as he let go of my cock, this time his hands latching onto my hips. I knew what he was up to this time.

I shook my ass at him with a grin, spreading my legs wide. I could feel his cock bouncing between my cheeks and I couldn't wait for him to be inside me. Allus could sense this and he pressed his cock against my entrance. I pushed back against his member, feeling the top of it start to push into me. With a quick thrust, his cock slid into me completely and made me groan loudly. Allus began thrusting slow and hard into me, and I groaned at each thrust. His cock filled me up nicely and I loved the feeling that it gave me. Pressing back against him, his cock plunged deeper into my body, pressing against the spot. I gasped and groaned loudly. He thrust against the spot again, making me arch my back and groan loudly. My cock jumped awake as the sensations tingled through my body. It felt amazing and I wanted so much more.

I thrust back against him, matching his thrusts. Our groans filled the air as we both thrust faster into each other. His fingers dug into my skin as he brought my hips closer. His cock thrust harder against the spot, bringing me to the edge of my orgasm. I tensed my muscles as he thrust hard one final time before his cock exploded with cum inside me. It was enough to set me off. I screamed softly in pleasure and came all over the bed and floor, my legs about to give out. Allus held me up as he slowly slid out of my ass, his cock still dripping with cum.

I fell to my knees on the floor, panting hard as I looked up at Allus. He was cleaning himself off with the towel before helping me up and cleaning me off. The pale man then proceeded to hold up his index finger. He had just one time left. I nodded and grabbed his cock, wrapping both of my hands around as I rubbed fast and hard. He shook his head and pushed down on my head. I sighed and got back down on my knees, opening my mouth. He quickly placed his cock in my mouth and he began to thrust slow and hard.

Wrapping my lips around it, I sucked along with his thrusts, closing my eyes. His groans soon filled the air as I sucked harder on his cock. His hands pressed down on the back of my head, forcing me to take more of it. I grumbled before taking as much as I could, my nose practically pressing against his skin. I sucked fast and hard, reaching up and massaging his balls. He stood still as I sucked as fast as I could, closing my eyes as I felt his cock pulse and throb inside my mouth. Seconds later, his cum squirted over my tongue and down my throat.

I sucked softer as I slowly slid his cock out of my mouth, kissing over the top of it before standing up. He gave me a satisfied grin before pointing at the bed. I nodded and crawled onto the bed, laying down on it. Allus soon joined me and held me close in his arms. I nuzzled against him and closed my eyes. It wasn't long before I fell into a comfortable sleep with him...

Chapter Eight

I awoke to an empty bed, sighing softly. Gilbert hadn't come in yet, so I assumed it was still early in the morning. I sat up in my bed, thinking about the night I had with Allus. There was no way that I would be able to choose him. Sure, it was fun while it lasted but he was warrior and we were just too different. Octavius, however, had a better chance than most of the other princes. He and Sol were both at the top of my list.

A gentle smile tweaked at my lips as I thought of my night with Octavius. It was hot and passionate the entire time and I felt something with him. Now him I could see being with for a long time. But then Sol kept popping into my mind and I had no idea who I would want to choose. I sighed and rubbed my eyes before lying back down. I still had time to sleep and it seemed like I needed it.

Closing my eyes, I thought of the next prince I was to be with. Flores was next. Though he seemed cute and such, there was something about him that made me uneasy. However, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I shrugged drowsily and my mind slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up what seemed like minutes later, Gilbert's careful hands shaking my shoulder. His soft voice whispered to me to wake up, my eyes fluttering up. I rolled over onto my back and yawned loudly, stretching out on the mattress. Gilbert took a step back and waited for me to finish. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking at him groggily.

"Good morning, Gilbert." I said softly, my voice hoarse with sleep. He bowed his head and helped me out of bed.

"Good morning, my Prince. How are you feeling today?" He asked quietly. I looked at him with a pained look.

"Sore... I'm sore everywhere..." And I was. My entire body ached, especially below the waist. Gilbert flushed slightly in the cheeks and smiled at me, rubbing his hand over my arm.

"Want me to bring you some herbal tea and muscle relaxer, Prince?" He asked me softly. I looked at him and gave him a soft smile before shaking my head.

"No thank you. It'll just start all over again tonight." I told him. He nodded but cleared his throat. I stared at him so that he could continue.

"There has actually been a bit of problem with your schedule." Gilbert spoke quietly, staring at me the whole time. "Flores had to return to his planet last night for there was some sort of political uprising. So he will not be courting you tonight. But now you have a choice: You can either start the day with the next prince or you can use this day to relax and get ready for tomorrow." He explained to me. I waited patiently as he spoke. But I already knew my answer before he gave me my options.

"I'll take the day to rest, most definitely." I told him before flopping back onto the bed, groaning softly as I rubbed at my eyes. I felt the bed move slightly as Gilbert sat down next to me and rubbed over my arm softly.

"Would like me to massage your body, my Prince?" He asked me quietly. I grinned and opened my eyes, looking at him.

"Oh yes, please do. Go and fetch the massaging oil and you can do it here on my bed." I told him, sitting up slowly. He nodded and got off the bed before walking to the vanity and grabbing the oil. I stripped off my clothes as he walked back towards the bed. I then lay down on my stomach, stretching out on the comfortable mattress. I closed my eyes as I felt him climb onto the bed. His thin legs straddled my own as I relaxed against the bed. Letting out a soft sigh, I rested my hands under my head, hearing him open the bottle of oil. He told me it may be cold before squirting some onto my back. I winced slightly and giggled quietly, squirming a little under him.

"It's cold." I told him, glancing back at him. He gave me a soft grin as he dropped the bottle and began to smear the oil into my skin.

"I did warn you, my Prince." He told me. I smiled softly before closing my eyes again, relaxing under his hands as he began to knead my muscles like dough. I groaned quietly, relaxing more against the bed. I could feel him lean slightly over my body as his hands massaged the base of my neck with careful fingers. I shivered slightly at his touch and arched my back against his hands. It felt good to finally release the tension from the past two nights. I let out another airy sigh before slowly drifting to sleep, thinking about the next two days.

I awoke later that day, looking around in confusion. I was still sleeping on my stomach and my back didn't ache as much as it had earlier. I slowly moved to a sitting position, stretching my arms up above my head. I let out a loud yawn before looking around the room, seeing that Gilbert had left. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before climbing out of bed and walking to my closet. I could tell by looking out the window that half the day had passed already. I didn't need to get dressed up so I grabbed my black silk pants with my matching linen shirt.

I heard a soft knock on the door as I slipped my clothes on. I waited until I was fully dressed before summoning the knocker into my room. I glanced back to see it was my mother. I smiled softly at her and turned to face her. I bowed my head before walking over to her.

"Hello, Mother." I said to her, embracing her. She returned the embrace and pecked a kiss on my cheek.

"Hello, my dear son." She said to me, stroking my cheek tenderly. "I just wanted to check on you. You've been hiding most of the day. The other princes were asking about you." My mother told me with a easy smile. I blushed slightly and tried to hide my own smile.

"Really? And which princes would that be?" I asked her. I had a feeling that I already knew.

"Why, it was Prince Sol and Prince Octavius asking about you. In fact, they both requested your audience tonight if you had no other activities planned." My mother told me. I stared at her wide eyed and she nodded. "Yes, but of course, you can only choose one of them. Prince Octavius asked you to meet him in the Great Hall while Prince Sol asked you to meet him in the Gardens. If you choose Prince Sol, you will still see him tomorrow night." She explained to me before kissing my cheek again. "Choose with your heart, my son." She then turned and left my room, closing the door behind her.

I gnawed softly on my lip, turning and staring at the floor. They both wanted to see me, but who to choose. They both held my fancy that was for certain. Prince Octavius was certainly lovely and charming, but there was something about Sol that I couldn't take my mind off of. He just seemed so exotic, so beautiful. He had an almost unnatural beauty about him. I sighed and looked at the door.

"Gilbert! I require your assistance!" I shouted at the door, pacing about my room. It took only a few minutes before he was at my door. He bowed at me from the doorway before closing the door behind him.

"Yes, my Prince?" He asked me. I stopped my pacing and stared at him.

"Gilbert, I need your help with something." I told him. He nodded his head for me to continue. I took in a deep breath before explaining my situation about choosing between Prince Octavius and Prince Sol. He nodded his head slowly when I finished, rubbing his small hand over his chin.

"Well, which Prince would you like to see, your Highness? I know that you like Prince Octavius but I have a feeling that you'd rather see Prince Sol, wouldn't you?" He said to me, staring at me as he stopped his pacing. I bit my lip softly and nodded slowly. He was right. I did want to see Prince Sol more than anything in the world. "Then go and see him, my Prince. This is a competition and both Princes are going to try and woo you. But this is your choice and yours alone. If you want to be with Prince Sol, then go to the Garden and see him. Make him yours, your Highness." He told me, staring at me seriously. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yes, of course. Thank you, Gilbert." I walked over to him and hugged him before running out of my room and towards the Garden.

It took me only a few minutes to get there, but by the time I reached the Garden, I was panting and had worked up a sweat. I quickly scanned the area as I tried to catch my breath. There he was. I could see him seated by the fountain in the center of the Garden. I took a deep breath to steady my breathing before smoothing out my clothes and slowly making my way over to him. I gave him a bright smile as I approached him, receiving a toothy grin in return. He quickly stood up and bowed his head deeply at me.

"Hello, Prince Darrel. I'm so glad you came to see me." He said to me in his mesmerizing voice. He gently took my hand in his before kissing the back of it. I blushed deeply and suppressed a giggle, smiling widely at him.

"I am, too, Prince Sol." I said to him before sitting on the fountain's edge. He sat down on the bench across from me, watching me with those intense brown eyes. "Why is that you wanted to see me, my Prince?" I asked him, tilting my head slightly. He shrugged and relaxed back on the bench.

"I just thought that perhaps I could speak with you a day early if you were not busy. If you have more urgent manners, I don't mind waiting one more day." He told me. Prince Octavius came to my mind for a moment but I shook my head.

"No, I have nothing else planned for the day." I told him, giving him a gentle smile. He returned the smile, reaching out and squeezing my knee lightly.

"That's good to hear. Maybe I could keep your company all night." He said with a sly grin. I felt my cheeks flush slightly.

"Well, maybe. But on one condition." I told him, giving him my own sly grin. He raised an eye brow at me.

"Oh? And what is that, my lovely Prince?" He asked me. I blushed slightly before leaning forward and whispering quietly by his ear.

"You have to spend your night with me here in the Garden." I told him, grinning from ear to ear. He flushed slightly himself but he had his own toothy grin.

"Tsk, tsk, Prince Darrel. You have a very naughty mind." He told me before leaning forward on the bench. "I love it."

Chapter Nine

I fell back into the flowers and grinned as he fell over top of me. His lips kissed over my face, making me groan quietly. His lips were so soft and tender against my skin; I wanted them to kiss me everywhere. I wrapped my arms around his neck and curled my fingers into his sandy brown hair, kissing at his pointed ears. He moaned softly before he sucked on the side of my neck. I closed my eyes and groaned, relaxing back against the flowers as his lips tugged delicately on my skin. I softly blew over his ear as I slid my hands down his back, feeling him shiver under my touch.