Five Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sol... Please touch me..." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and quickly kissed my lips before leaning back between my legs. He grabbed my pants and quickly tugged them off, my erection waving freely in the air. I saw him drop my pants behind him and he stooped over, quickly taking my member in his mouth and sucking hard. I bit my lip hard to keep back a loud groan, digging my fingers into the earth. His mouth was so hot and tight, it felt like I was about to cum already. I fought down the feeling and whined loudly in pleasure. He quickly bobbed his head along the length of my cock, his hands resting on either side of my hips. I pushed a hand through his hair as he sucked, loosely gripping his sandy hair.

I felt his tongue lick over the top of my cock as he sucked, making me arch my back in pleasure. A groan escaped my lips as his tongue pressed against the top of my erection. I couldn't believe how good he made me feel. I just wanted to scream out in pleasure, to scream out his name over and over again. But I bit down on my lip harder to keep from doing that. I was getting so close and I knew he could tell.

With a deep breath, he quickly swallowed the rest of my cock, sucking hungrily on my member. I let out a loud groan before I let my load of hot cum fill his mouth. I whimpered softly as I felt him suck down the salty liquid, licking up the rest from my leaking member. I collapsed back against the ground, panting hard as I released my fingers from his hair. He sat back in the night air and licked his lips. I blushed and watched him with lustful eyes.

"Ready for some more?" He asked me. I nodded quickly, watching him as he took off his pants. His cock bobbed slightly in the open air. I stared at it wide eyed, making my entire body shiver and my skin tighten in anticipation. It was huge, at least ten inches long and an inch and a half wide. It was the biggest one yet and probably the only one at this length. My entire body screamed for it to be inside me and I desperately wanted it.

I sat up and quickly kissed his lips, wrapping my hands around it. He moaned quietly as I rubbed quickly over his member, deepening the kiss and spreading my lips for him. His tongue flicked across my own, his hands wrapping around the back of my head. I moaned softly, tightening my grip around his cock. I rubbed with fast strokes, feeling it throb between my hands. Sol gently pushed me back down onto the ground, kissing over my face as he pushed my hands away. I knew what was coming next. He slowly kissed down my chest and I began to spread my legs wide for him, folding them back. I saw him grin slightly as he kissed over my thighs before stooping down and licking at my entrance. I groaned quietly and I watched him closely. I felt his tongue slip inside me and I moaned louder, pushing a hand through his hair again.

He licked slow and deep inside me, moaning quietly as he did so. I moaned with him, gripping his hair tightly. It felt so good to have some part of him inside me. If I was being honest, his tongue felt better than Octavius' member. I could only imagine what his member would feel like inside me.

I let out a soft groan as his tongue left my body. I shivered and kept my legs folded back for him. He leaned over my body and placed his hands on either side of my head. He asked if I was ready and I nodded. With a gentle touch, he slowly eased his cock into my ass. I titled my head back and groaned loudly, fighting to stay relaxed. He stopped for a moment, waiting for me to adjust. I panted hard and closed my eyes. He was a little less than halfway inside me.

"Are you ready for the rest, Darrel?" He asked me. His voice was husky with lust and I shivered at the words. I nodded slowly, wrapping my arms around his neck. He nodded back and slowly slid the rest of his member inside. I groaned as it slid in place, passing the spot where Octavius had hit with his own member. The place Sol was hitting felt so much better. He was so deep inside me and it felt amazing.

"Please, Sol... I need more..." I whispered softly, gripping his back. I could feel him panting softly against my face and I knew he was fighting back his own climax. He nodded slowly, carefully sliding his cock back before thrusting it back in hard. I screamed softly in pleasure, biting my lip hard. He stopped and quickly covered my mouth, looking around frantically. No one came out from the shadows. He let out a sigh before slowly pulling back again before thrusting in hard, keeping my mouth covered. I groaned loudly against his fingers, feeling my eyes roll back. I had never felt this good before and I wanted him to stay inside me forever.

Sol continued to thrust like that for what seemed like eternity. I was already getting so close to my climax and he had barely started. He gradually picked up speed, pulling back faster and forcing himself deeper. I screamed again into his hand, tearing my nails down his back. He winced and groaned but continued with the fast thrusts. I felt him kiss my lips passionately, his tongue forcing itself into my mouth. I embraced the kiss and sucked greedily on his tongue, rocking my hips with his thrusts. He groaned again and began to thrust faster and harder.

"You like that, Darrel? Like the way I feel inside you?" He asked me quietly, his words coated with lust. I groaned in response and nodded quickly.

"Oh yes... Please don't stop." I told him between breaths, clinging tightly his body. He grinned in the night air and thrust as fast as he could. It was too much for my body. With a pathetic whimpering sound, I felt my cock explode with cum, covering my black shirt. My body tensed and tightened around his member during the orgasm. I heard him groan loudly in response and his cum filled my ass. I groaned again, feeling my skin tighten again in excitement. It felt so good to be filled up with him and I wanted him to do it again. But instead, he slowly pulled out, leaving my body with a soft pop. I dropped my arms onto the ground and collapsed against the ground, groaning softly. I fought to catch my breath again, watching him with half-closed eyes as he sat back between my legs. Slowly stretching out my legs, I groaned quietly, feeling my muscles slowly loosen.

"How was that, Darrel?" He asked me quietly. I smiled widely and rubbed my eyes.

"Gods that was the greatest sex I've had all week." I said to him. I propped myself up and looked at him. He looked at me with a grin. I grinned back at him. "I hope you realize, we're skipping the foreplay tomorrow and you are doing me at least five times." Sol laughed quietly and he touched my cheek softly.

"I'll try and keep up with you." He said softly before leaning forward and kissing my lips tenderly. I softly kissed back before peeling off my shirt. I handed it to him.

"Use that to clean yourself off. I need to wash it, anyway." I told him. He shrugged and cleaned himself off with my shirt. I grabbed my pants and pulled them back on before standing up in the flowers. Sol pulled on his own pants and stood up, giving me back my shirt. I shivered slightly in the cold night air, staring up at Sol.

"I'll see you tomorrow in the Great Hall then." I said. The other Prince nodded and grinned at me.

"I'll see you at breakfast." He leaned down and kissed my cheek before turning and leaving the flower bed. I watched him before turning and leaving the Garden, heading back to my room. I couldn't wait for the next night...

Chapter Ten

The next day I woke up with a sore back and an aching backside. I slowly sat up with a groan, rubbing over my bare back; I slept in just my black pants last night. I looked at the window and saw that the curtains had been drawn and that the sun was well above the mountains in the horizon. I knew then that I had missed breakfast and I groaned again, falling back onto my pillows.

"Finally awake, my Prince?" A voice said from beside my bed. I gasped and jumped, looking over from where the voice came from. It was Sol, sitting in my reading chair. I took a deep breath to steady my racing heart, placing a hand on my chest.

"Gods, you frightened me." I told him, shaking my head and laughing softly. He laughed warmly at me.

"My apologies, Prince Darrel. I just couldn't wait to see you again." He told me. Sol then leaned forward from the chair and kissed my lips passionately, taking my breath away. I shivered and moaned quietly against his lips. I embraced the kiss, allowing him to take the lead. We continued the kiss for a few seconds longer before he pulled away.

"You taste so sweet that I can't help myself. I want to ravish you all day." He told me, moving to sit on the edge of my bed. I blushed deeply and stared up at him.

"But don't we have to wait 'til tonight?" I asked him, biting my lip softly. He shook his head at me.

"No, it only has to be three times from dawn to the next one. I asked your Father this morning and that's what he told me." Sol explained to me. I nodded slowly at him before grinning and lying back against the pillows.

"Then lock the door and we'll get started." I told him. He grinned widely and climbed on top of me.

"All ready did, my Prince." He said. He then kissed my lips hard, holding my face with one hand. I embraced the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt him part his lips slightly and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He licked at it before sucking softly, placing his hands on either side of my head. I arched my body up against his, pulling him closer as he began to grind his hips against mine. I moaned quietly into his mouth, curling my fingers in his shirt. My sore muscles were quickly forgotten as he continued his ministrations.

Sol pulled away from the kiss before softly nipping and licking along the side of my jaw. I moaned appreciatively and tilted my head to the side, closing my eyes. He kissed down my neck and sucked softly before kissing further down to my chest. I looked down at him and watched as he kissed and nipped at my nipples. I groaned and tilted my head back as he sucked gently on one of them. I curled my fingers into his hair and pulled his head closer to my body. He slid his hands down my sides and onto my hips, moving my legs so that they were wrapped around his waist. I let him control my body with those large, warm hands. I was his to manipulate.

He moved to the other nipple before slowly kissing back up my neck. I moaned quietly and kept his head close to me as he kissed my ear. I shivered and moaned again, closing my eyes as his tongue darted into my ear. I groaned and turned my head so he had better access to my ear. He grinned and licked deeper into my ear.

"Mmm... Oh, Sol..." I muttered quietly under my breath. He must have heard me for he turned my head and kissed my lips fully; wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my body close against his. I could feel his member through our pants and I wanted it so badly in my mouth. I escaped the kiss for a second, whispering into his ear.

"Sol... I want you in my mouth..." I whispered quietly. I blushed deeply as I fell back against the pillows, staring up at him as he grinned.

"Yeah? Tell me how badly you want me." He said seductively, stroking my face with his fingertips. I turned my head and caught a finger in my mouth. I then slowly sucked down the length of his finger, watching his face the whole time. He moaned softly as he watched me, slowly taking the finger out of my mouth.

"That's how badly, Sol. I want to suck you dry before you screw me senseless." I smirked at him. I knew my parents wouldn't approve of my foul language but when I was around Sol, I felt looser than usual. I could tell he had held back a gasp before he returned my smirk and took off his shirt. He threw it aside and took off the rest of his clothes, showing me his tremendous cock.

I licked my lips hungrily and opened my mouth widely. He grinned and dropped my legs from his waist before crawling up my body and placing his knees just below my arms. Since I was propped up against the pillows, I was at the perfect level for sucking him off. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to take all of it but I would definitely try.

Sol placed his cock in my face, watching me closely. I quickly enclosed my mouth around the top of it, licking over it inside my mouth. He groaned and stroked my cheek, watching me closely. I looked up at him before sucking further down his cock, closing my eyes. It felt amazing and I could taste his pre-cum on my tongue, making me crave more of it. I sucked slightly faster before bobbing my head along the length of his cock, only taking about half of it in my mouth. He groaned and held the back of my head, watching me with those intense brown eyes. I opened my mouth a little wider and slowly swallowed more of his cock. I took about three fourths of it before I had to stop; it was hitting the back of my throat. I gripped his hips as I sucked hard and fast on his member.

"Oohh, that feels so good, Darrel..." He muttered to me, pushing his hands through my hair. I glanced up at him to see his head tilted back and his cheeks flushed with excitement. I grinned as I sucked as fast as I could on his member. He groaned loudly and his cum suddenly shot down my throat. I quickly swallowed it all, moaning quietly. He tasted so sweet and it drove me crazy.

I didn't stop sucking, though. I sucked softer but I left it in my mouth. Sol groaned quietly and gripped my hair tightly. I licked over the top of it as I sucked, gripping his hips tightly. I moaned again, loving every second of it.

"E-easy, Darrel... Take it nice and easy for me." He said softly to me. I only grunted in response, sucking slow and hard on his cock. I was going to suck him until he came again, then I'd let him do something else to me. I grinned slightly and felt my cheeks flush as I thought about him doing other things to me. I shook my head a bit before focusing on his cock again.

There was only a few inches not covered by my mouth and I desperately wanted to take it all. Taking a deep breath through my nose, I opened my jaws a little wider and pushed my tongue down to make room. With careful concentration, I slowly slid the rest of his cock into my mouth, coughing quietly. I heard him groan loudly and saw him arch his back, his fingers tightly gripping my hair. I sucked a little faster, licking over the sides of it as I continued. This solicited more groans from his sweet lips and I redoubled my efforts. I held his hips tightly in place as I continued to suck on his member, waiting for the next explosion of sweet liquid. It wasn't much longer of a wait before I heard the loud grunt and felt my mouth fill with his cum. I quickly swallowed it all, sucking softly afterward. I groaned and sucked slowly on his cock. He groaned loudly and gripped my hair tightly. I leisurely leaned back and let his cock slip out of my mouth, letting it throb against my lips.

I held it one hand, delicately kissing down one side of it before softly licking up the other side. He watched me closely, making me shiver under his stare. I looked up at him as I sucked softly on the head of his cock, staring into his eyes. He groaned loudly and pulled my head away from his cock before stooping down and kissing my lips hard. I gasped and moaned softly, returning the kiss.

Our tongues lashed out at each in the other. I shivered and moaned, licking over the top of his tongue before sucking it into my mouth. I held the sides of his face as I sucked hard on his tongue, closing my eyes. He groaned against my lips before climbing off of me and sitting beside my hips. I watched him as tugged off my pants and threw them onto the floor. My erection throbbed in the cool air of my bedroom and practically screamed to be touched.

Sol stared at my cock, licking his lips. My cheeks flushed as I watched him and I bit my lip softly. I stared as he leaned over my lap and licked over the top of it. A soft moan escaped my lips and I rubbed over his back. He grinned before taking me in his mouth, closing his eyes as he sucked slow and hard on my member. I let out another groan, watching him with half closed eyes. His mouth felt amazing around my cock and I just wanted to cum over and over again inside his greedy lips.

Sol must have felt this for he quickly swallowed my entire cock, his nose pressed against my skin. I arched my back and groaned loudly, curling my fingers in my bed covers. He sucked hard and fast on my member. I heard him groan softly, making my cheeks flush with excitement. He was so perfect and looked even more so with his cheeks flushed and cheeks hollowed out. I reached down and curled a hand in his hair, guiding him as he began to bob his head along the length of my erection. I groaned out in pleasure as he licked the top of my cock before sucking as fast as he could. I arched my back and groaned loudly before I came hard into his mouth. I felt him quickly suck down my load, slowly leaning his head back and letting my cock out of his mouth.

I fell back against the pillows and panted hard, pushing my hands through my hair. I watched him as he looked at me and smiled. He said that I looked perfect like that and I blushed deeply and smiled at him. I must have looked sweaty and spent, but to him, that was perfection. I thanked him before closing my eyes, trying to catch my breath. I suddenly felt his lips against mine and embraced the kiss. I swept one hand behind his head and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

Sol and I both moaned and kissed each other for what felt like an eternity. But after a while, he sat back and looked over my body again. I adored the way he stared at my body. It made me feel wanted and loved. I would do anything he said. He grinned at me before kissing my lips briefly.

"Ready for the next round, my darling Prince?" I blushed slightly before nodding. He grinned again. "Why don't you get on your hands and knees then?" He told me. I blushed deeply before smiling shyly and nodding once again.

"Sure, Sol. Anything for you." I kissed his lips before doing as he asked, looking over at him when I was in position. He sat up on his knees besides me and he looked over my body.

"You look absolutely perfect, Darrel. I would ravish you over and over again if I could. You're just so... So perfect." He said, staring at me with those beautiful brown eyes. I continued to blush deeply and I couldn't help but giggle quietly.

"Thank you, Sol. I... I would do anything that you asked me." I told him, staring at him seriously. He gave me a soft smile as he slid a hand over the back of my thighs.

"Well... Why don't you start by spreading your legs and screaming as loud as you can for me?" I watched him lick his two fingers before quickly sliding them into my entrance. I gasped and groaned loudly, quickly spreading my legs wide for him. He slid his fingers in and out of my ass, watching my face. I groaned and grunted as he fingered me, soliciting all sorts of sounds from my lips. I pushed back against his fingers, biting my lip softly. I wanted him deeper inside me. I wanted his throbbing member inside me, more importantly.

Sol slid a third finger into my body, making me groan louder. I shivered around his fingers and struggled to stay up on my hands and knees. My arms were starting to shake and tremble from the pleasure and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to stay up when he started to use his member. I felt his other hand slid over my thighs and ass as he continued to finger me.

"Do you like that, Darrel? Do you want more?" He asked me, staring at my face. I looked back at him and quickly nodded.

"Yes... I want you to ravish me, Sol." I told him, staring at him with lustful eyes. He quickly nodded and pulled his fingers out of my ass before moving to stand on his knees behind me. I heard him spit on his cock before rubbing it in. I waited eagerly for him, shaking my ass slightly as I waited. I grinned when I heard him groan. He then smacked my ass and I gasped and moaned. It felt... Good, surprisingly. I looked back at him and blushed when he asked if I liked that. I nodded slightly and he smacked my other cheek. I groaned quietly and shook my ass more for him.