Five Nights at a Conference Pt. 02

Story Info
Me and my busty friend from the past explore new zones.
2.2k words
4.58
26.4k
12
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 2

The next morning I woke up wondering if any of it was real. The hangover told me it was.

I saw her at breakfast. She furtively walked by. Leaning over as she passed, she told me to meet her that evening. Given our mutual marital status, it was best if we weren't seen being too sexy-sexy in public together. Made sense to me.

After a long day at the conference—I was going to be there five nights total—I was tired, but looking forward to seeing what might happen that night.

She opened the door to her room just seconds after I knocked.

She stood a bit uncertainly. She was wearing a button-up long sleeve shirt whose tails hung down below her crotch. It was no man's shirt though, it was fitted and sculpted itself nicely around her tits. Speaking of her tits, can I say again how great they looked? Solid DDs if not Fs, very round, with large nipples poking firmly at a slight upward angle through the pockets on the shirt. Below, she wore a tight pair of black slacks.

"Um, why don't you come in," she said, her eyes down, but smiling, her feet shifting.

I closed the door and stepped in. She took that as a move that made a decision about what was going to happen.

"Look, I've wanted your dick for a long time. I'm not going to beat around the bush. Drinking your cum last night was fucking awesome. But, I'm still on my period. So, I want to suck the shit out of your cock tonight. How does that sound?"

I nodded acceptance. Again, my mind told my mouth, "Don't fuck this up for the rest of us."

She unbuttoned her shirt.

"I know guys like a little extra visual stimulation."

She pulled the shirt open, revealing a sheer white bra. She fully removed the shirt, then she unhooked the bra's front hook, releasing her amazing tits, which bounced twice as they were freed from their confinement. My brain could barely comprehend their majesty. It was like the first time you see an Ansel Adams photo of Yosemite. They were God's gift to humanity, perfectly shaped, the size of speed bags, round and smooth, with the kind of contours that physicists like to draw when they are trying to explain the shape of the universe. Hell, they were big enough I'd be shocked if they didn't create their own gravitic field to help shape the damn universe! And they were topped with thick, long pink nipples with wide areolas. Yeah, Fs for sure, those things were colossal.

She got down on her knees in front of me.

"First I just have to put this thing in my mouth." She unzipped me and pulled out my eight-inch cock. "Good to see you again," she murmured, and slipped it in her mouth, so warm and wet. She suckled for a minute, then pulled it out and started licking up and down. "Mmm, I fucking love it," she said.

"But let's do this where you're more comfortable." She gestured to the bed. I sat on the edge and she remained kneeling in front of me. She took her tits in both hands and placed them around my shaft, then started fucking her own tits with my cock. They felt amazing-soft but firm with her hands' pressure. Her stiff nipples raked my thighs.

Occasionally she would bend down and suck the cock into her mouth for a while, then put it back between her tits. I was in heaven.

Then she went farther. The next time she took me in her mouth, she inhaled me all the way to the root, taking my cock down her throat with shocking ease. I was stunned, and also instantly three times harder in her tight throat. My cock is reasonably long, but it's the width that keeps most women having trouble taking even the first few inches in their mouth. She just put that shit right down her throat! She started fucking her face on my cock, and I knew I couldn't last much longer. Her tits kept bobbling against my legs as she pistoned her head up and down.

I moaned that I was going to come, and she pulled off, jerking my cock into her mouth at first. After the first burst of cum went into the back of her gullet, she pulled her face away, lips tightening briefly around my head as she released. I blasted several pearlescent shots all over her face, and a few on her tits. She was now sexily drooling out the sizable cumshot that had landed in her mouth, and the rest was slowly dripping down her cheeks, forehead, and chin. It was an eruption that outdid even the previous day's blast, leaving thick goo all over. She funneled her tongue and slurped back up the long strand that she had been letting drip out in a gelatinous string. Then she wiped up some more from her face with her finger, leaving a few treacly bits still sexily dripping down the dark valley of her cleavage. Then she swallowed up what she had collected.

She looked at me, with spots of cum still remaining on her face and body, again kind of uncertain.

She said, "That was amazing. I love having you in my mouth. How do you feel about fucking my ass?"

Not only did I not have a problem with that, I was fucking in love with that idea. She seemed a bit insecure about it despite the fact that she had just proposed it.

"Look," she said, "I'm a little shy about this. I really want that monster in my ass, but you have to do it my way."

"OK," I said. I was not going to do anything that got in the way of fucking her round ass. I mean, I've been going on about her tits, but her ass is also amazing. Hell, I was going to ask her how she learned to deep-throat like that, but this was not the time for distractions.

She asked me to wait outside in the other room for a bit while she got ready. When she called me back in, she was naked, bent over on her bed, facing away from me, with her knees bent and tightly wrapped below her, arms on either side of her legs. Her ass rested on her feet, which were tightly crossed below her, at the edge of the bed. She had some lube on the night table next to her.

She shyly looked around. "Fuck it for me, please," she said.

Her ass had nice rounded cheeks, almost modernist in their curves—their silhouette had the confidence of a Matisse line. The cheeks spread apart in the center, with the hole pink and clearly visible, flexing slightly open and closed to give me a hint of the dark tunnel inside, seemingly eager for attention.

I lubed up my cock and used a finger to stick some more lube inside her hole. It felt amazing; her asshole clenched around my finger as I did so. I aimed the head of my cock at her rosy shithole, looked briefly at the fantastic contrast in size between the width of my dick and the tightly clenched star of her hole, and then put the two together. I forced my way in past her sphincter. The lube made it possible for me to make it all the way in in one slow continuous thrust, the tip of my cock like a spelunker exploring a new fissure in the depths of the earth, her anus finally ringing my cock at the base like an obscene wedding ring. She moaned in pleasure as I slipped it in, and the moan increased in pitch as I finally bottomed out. I took that as a sign, and started slowly fucking in and out of her amazingly tight asshole, holding on to the sides of her ass. It was a weird position, sort of awkward for her, but I figured it was sort of for modesty, and it put her hole at a good height for me to fuck while standing on the floor.

The feeling was tremendous. Her sphincter itself was extraordinarily tight, and almost acted like a cock ring, constricting the blood that filled my member. The rectum itself had more open space, so as my cock sawed in and out, it experienced a range of pressures up and down the shaft. I tried to compare the different kinds of heaven my cock had already experienced in having my cock between her amazing tits, in her tight throat, and now in her vice-like asshole, but I couldn't even remember a previous cock-reality when the current one was so intense.

I felt like the entirety of my being was focused on my cock and the extreme pleasure it was experiencing, leaving the rest of my body to feel like it was disappearing into the void, so that only my cock existed. My eyes still existed too, I suppose, as they absorbed the beautiful aesthetic masterpiece that was her ass. I was now slamming in her shithole continuously, like a ramrod cleaning out a cannon, my body almost exhausted from the exertion, but unable to do anything less than full fucking speed. I could tell she was moaning like a banshee but it was like it was coming from another world that could barely make it through to my plane of existence. Her asshole clenched hard, and my consciousness barely recognized that it was the third time it had done so. I think she had come three times from me fucking her ass. My balls tightened, and I could feel a familiar churn begin to build up in them.

I came hard in her butt, pressing my cock in as far as it could go, shooting numerous strands of cum inside her bowels, surrounding my cock in a warm wet blanket of spunk. I staggered back, tired from the thrusting and sexually exhausted, my cock slipping out of her hole like a sword from a scabbard, spilling sperm in heavy dollops onto her feet after I pulled out. I just stood there a moment, watching the cum drip out of her open asshole, its diameter at least an inch wide, allowing me to look up her shitter and see the voluminous sperm still cradled inside.

I leaned back against the wall, breathing heavily. The gap in her ass slowly started to close up, although it never completely closed again. The cum trickled out in a thick rivulet onto her legs below, coating her ankles. Turning her head around, she smiled, and asked me if I could wait outside again while she cleaned up.

Sure, I had no problem with that. It seemed a little overly demure for what we'd just done, but happy to give her some space.

She came out again wearing her pants but no shirt, once more allowing me an amazing view of her immense breasts, which bounced happily against each other in sync with her stride, the large nipples swinging in all directions. Her smile was a thousand watts, and radiated from her eyes.

"Thank you for that," she said.

She sat beside me and pulled at my cock with a delicate hand, bringing it back to life for a shocking third period of life that night. Granted that this time it took longer, the shaft slowly hardening and reddening only after a few minutes of her skilled treatment.

When I was fully hard, she got on her knees in front of me and took my cock, which had been in her own asshole not long before, into her mouth. Thus for a second time that night, she blew me with her amazing deep throating, going as deep on my cock with her throat as she did with her ass. Her eyes looked up at me, and she smiled as much as she could, considering the thick dick in her mouth that was stretching her lips, jaws, and cheeks. Her eyes were tearing up from the effort. It was a wet, slobbery blowjob, with an amazing use of tongue. Every few minutes, she pulled off, and user her fantastic tits to fuck my rod, sliding them up and down, then licking my head. Her pillows felt great, so soft and warm. In the end they're what made me shoot off my third time of the night, releasing less cum than before, but still enough to make a mess of her tits. It was a contest between my cum's volume and the extensive expanse of her rack, which her tits won hands' down. There was no way I could cover their size after already coming twice, but I did my best. It was a mess which she once again enthusiastically cleaned up and drank, lifting one heavy tit and cleaning it with a lasciviously long tongue, swirling around the nipple, then doing the same with the other.

"Delicious," she said. "That was just perfect. I'm sure you enjoyed that, but I can't even explain how much I needed that too. I need to get some sleep now, but I'll see you tomorrow."

I returned to my room with zero sperm left in my body, and fell into a deep sleep. The next morning, we once again exchanged plans to meet that night.