Five Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The fact is, you don't allow for the possibility of a threesome. You assume it will never happen, so while it remains a fantasy, it never becomes an idea. Your imagination doesn't entertain the details of how to do it, because your brain hasn't allowed that you could do it. If you allowed it, what would happen? Would you be disappointed if it never happened? What if you got the idea that it could happen, and then your spouse said no? Would you be angry? Would you silently blame them for denying you?" She paused again. "So you keep it to yourself, and you don't allow for the possibility."

"But what if was possible? Not just an idea, but a possibility? Now that we all know that our partner has a similar fantasy, we can admit it; we can talk about it. Can we imagine it?" She held her glass, but she didn't drink, just turned it in her hands. "We fantasize about a third person, about how it would be, how great, how hot. Exciting. Who is this person that fits into our fantasy so well?" Her eyebrows arched and her voice elevated slightly in pitch. "How do you find them? Where do you start looking? Who would you pick? Would you pick a stranger? Or would you pick someone you know? Do you go to a bar or a club in another city and pick someone from the crowd? Will both of you agree on the selection?" She kept saying 'you' but she meant her and Mike, too, and we all knew it. "Or do you go for someone you know, that you're sure of, and that you know you can trust, and hope it's not too weird?" She put the glass down, and sat back. It felt like she wasn't done and didn't really want an answer, so I waited.

"In sex with our spouses, we grow together and explore more of our wild sides and become more adventurous. As we expand our sex lives, we expose more of ourselves to our spouse, more of our desires. We also expose our potential vulnerabilities. Could you do that with a stranger? Could you trust that what happened would stay between the three of you? Could you live with the risk that the stranger would act discreetly and responsibly?"

"I told you I had experiences with threesomes when I was younger. In the second one, one of the guys turned out to be less than discreet afterwards. And I was young enough to think I could trust him. I learned differently."

"So where could you look for the hot exciting stranger who fulfills your threesome fantasy? The Internet? I doubt it. You don't know those people. Who are they? Are they who they say they are? Are they what they say they are? Are they healthy? Are they predators? You don't know. Too risky."

"No, you need someone you can trust. And that means someone you know."

"Of course, sex with someone you know has an additional complication. If you know them well enough to trust them, you're probably going to see them in social situations after your 'recreation'. If they are close, you might see them frequently. How would you approach them with the idea? Are they single? Married? Does their spouse know? What will they say? If they say no, what then? How do you face them after that? A million things could go wrong, but only one can go right. And then what if they say yes? Then you have to think if you can go through with it."

"You can have a conversation in bed after having sex with your spouse. Can you see that third person at a party a week later and not feel awkward and afraid? I say this because I've experienced both sides of it. My first threesome was with my roommate and her boyfriend. Well, she was still my roommate for another two semesters, and we got along fine, with no strain or our relationship. I even managed to remain social with her boyfriend until they broke up, then I didn't see him anymore."

"The second time? With the two guys? One of those guys was a pretty close friend, and the other was his friend, who I had only met a few times. We were out, drinking, and it just developed, it happened. It was great, don't get me wrong." Another grin, and a wistful sigh. "My friend's friend was the indiscreet one. He was an asshole. But worse, the sex strained my relationship with my friend. I couldn't see him the same way anymore. And we had had 'friend' sex before." She turned to Mike. "I wasn't a slut. And I'm pretty sure you had sex before we met, too."

"No, no," he joked. "I was a virgin! I was pure and untainted ..."

She rolled her eyes. "Right. You hound."

"Anyway, the point it, can you face that person after sex, and will your relationship be unchanged? What are you willing to risk? It's possible your relationship could improve, could be enhanced. You could be closer. It depends on you, and the other person, and the situation, and your relationship, right? If you pick the wrong friend, it could be bad. Picking the right friend could be great. Either way, it feels safer than going for a stranger."

She was running full steam now, as she often did when describing issues. Usually they were work or political issues. She had a focused ability to tell a story or describe an event, and we knew our role from years of experience. We listened. She counted off the recap so far.

"So you discuss the possibility together and decide you want to do it. You make up your mind. You make a decision where to look for your third. Being reasonable people with private lives and no experience finding outside sex partners, you look at your list of friends. You narrow down the list to people who are sexy, turn you on, and don't have a relationship that will prevent them. From those, you try to pick one that you think you can still be friends with after having kinky sex with them. Since you both have a fantasy, you try to pick two potential candidates, one guy and one woman."

I looked at Marybeth as she was speaking. There was a glint in her eye. I was drunk, but I was sure I saw a little twinkle. And she saw me looking at her. She paused, looking at me expectantly, and then it dawned on me, and before I knew it the words were falling out of me.

"Like, a married couple. Who have the same ideas. Who are really close, and have the same fantasy!" She was grinning back at me as I blurted my drunk exclamation. Like the four of us! Right? You're suggesting that we four have threesomes! With each other!"

"Jason, I always knew you were the smart one. Even drunk. Yes." She turned to the group. "I am suggesting that we are the solutions to each others' threesome fantasies."

There was complete silence, stretching a minute, maybe. It felt like a day. Then Sue raised her beer bottle and howled. "Woo-hoo! Threesome!" and soon the three of us were chanting "Three! Some! Three! Some!" like idiots. Drunken idiots. Which we were, of course. Marybeth grinned, then hushed us so the neighbors wouldn't hear.

"You drunken assholes," she laughed with us, "Shut up before someone calls the police! Listen. Listen to me."

We quieted, and pretended to be sober and listen. She called us all assholes again and we busted out laughing, again, until it got out of our system, and then we listened for real.

"OK, listen, everyone's excited, and everyone but me is drunk, so listen up. Right now it's all horniness and alcohol talking, but we can vote. But we'll vote again tomorrow, when we're sober. What time were you guys planning on getting out." As I said, we stayed there a lot; the overnight was drinking night, and the next day we didn't drink because we knew we had a long drive home. We'd usually leave between noon and three, depending on weather and traffic. I told her not before one.

"All right, so we vote. Drunk vote tonight, sober vote tomorrow,"

"I think everyone's for it," Mike interrupted. We laughed and shouted our support.

"Everyone votes," she said, in a tone that said it would only be her way. "Everyone says yes or no out loud, individually. Everyone does it because they want it, not because they feel pressure. One no vote and it's no for everyone. Got it?" she looked at each of us. "Got it?" We confirmed. She looked at us again. "We're drunk now, or at least you three are, but I've had enough to be a little tipsy. Tomorrow we all vote again, sober. Same deal, one "'no' and it's all no."

We were all still pretty stupid from drinking, and pretended to take her seriously. We all agreed, the waited on her while she finished a thought.

"After the vote, we take a reality check." She raised her hand. "I vote yes, we fulfill our threesome fantasies." She turned to Mike

"I'm in," he said.

"Not good enough," she stopped. "Say it like you mean it, if you're in."

"Oh, like an oath," he joked. "OK, I solemnly swear that I would like to participate in fulfilling our threesome fantasies."

"A little much," she smiled, "but good." She turned to Sue. I wondered if Sue would balk. She didn't.

"I vote yes to fulfilling our threesome fantasies." She used her raised hand to high-five Marybeth.

I added my vote yes.

"So, all the drunks are in," Marybeth said. We cheered. "Stop, you drunken assholes. We should get to bed soon, so we're not a train wreck in the morning, But first, everyone inside. I have another part of the story to tell." She herded us through the sliders into the house, and settled us in the den.

"Remember I told you about the girl who freaked out? From my third time, the one that didn't turn out so good." She chuckled as she settled into a chair. Sue and I sat on the couch facing her. Mike took the loveseat. "Not so good. Well, it started out fine, it was going great, as good as the ones before. Things were moving along nicely. She was participating enthusiastically, we all were. But she wasn't ready, not completely. She freaked out when she saw her boyfriend doing me." She paused. "Fucking me. She got all freaked, and started crying, and screaming. It was scary." She gave a nervous laugh. "I don't ever want to see something like that again." She looked at us, gauging our reactions. "Mike once told me that the thing that turns him on more than anything else is seeing me turned on. I feel the same way. I hope you guys do, too. About each other." She grinned.

"So we're all drunk, and we all said we want to have threesome with each other. Well I need to know – no, we ALL need to know that we're ready, that we can handle it." She sat forward in the chair. "Since we're drunk, if this goes badly, we can always pretend that," she put on a fake voice, "man, we were fucked up last night, I don't remember a thing' y'know?" She waited. "So we have an out."

And with that, she reached across her chest with both arms and pulled her shirt up, exposing her bra, and pulled her shirt over her head.

12