Five of Spades Ch. 01

Story Info
Friends and Family - Carol talks George into a costume party.
1.3k words
3.87
46.2k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: This is chapter one of five and it is my very first story. I would appreciate any comments you might have that would help me improve my skill level. I've been hesitant to submit my work because of the pretty harsh and negative comments made about some of the stories I've read on this site. None of us are professional writers so without wanting to sound wimpy, please be at least somewhat constructive. I feel like I'm taking a risk here but I hope you find the story entertaining and that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed the writing of it. This is told from Carol's point of view.

*****

I'm not really sure what got into me but on hindsight, whatever it was I'm glad it happened because life has never been better.

George and I were high school sweethearts who began dating in our Junior year. Both of us had been on a few dates before but neither of us had ever been in a girlfriend - boyfriend relationship prior to being with each other. I think George had kissed a couple of girls and as for me, one guy who I dated three times gave me a good night kiss on the doorstep of my parents' home but it was just a kiss, no touching or roaming hands on either of our parts. Of course today I say it was just a kiss but at the time it was my first kiss and I couldn't stop thinking about it for several days. Unfortunately, that was also a good-bye kiss because his dad had an unexpected job opportunity that took them without warning to another state within five days. The very next week my life changed forever. I had known George for a couple of years but an after game dance was coming up and he asked if I would be his date and that kicked everything off for the two of us.

Needless to say we were both virgins and neither of us were "experienced" in love matters. Once we started dating it was pretty obvious to everyone who knew us that we were meant for each other. We were 20 years old when we married right after graduating from our local Community College. I might add that we have been crazy in love from the day we met. Now some 22 years later we are still madly in love with each other even though our love life has been pretty ordinary as best I can tell. In all that time neither of us have wandered from our vows and as far as I know, neither of us have even had the desire to do so. At least on my part I had always known that George was the only guy for me. We have one adult daughter named Sharon who married Tom just a little over a year ago and even though George and I are both 42 years old we are in really good shape. George has a great job which has allowed me to be a homemaker all these years and I've loved every minute of it. I play tennis two or three times a week and I like to jog on the days I don't play tennis.

George doesn't seem to need to work out to keep in shape. He's one of those guys who have remained tall (just over six foot) and thin his whole life. He has the build of a bicycle racer, thin but muscular. Doesn't it just get to you that some people just naturally stay in shape while the rest of us have to work at it? None the less at 5'7" I'm proud of my body. Still firm and since we only had one child my boobs never got stretched out of shape so they remain solid and almost perky. I've always felt my nipples and legs were my best assets even though I only show them off to George who is and always has been the love of my life. My mother was of Italian heritage which has blessed me with a natural olive complexion and coal black hair. Unfortunately, that also results in an abnormally thick black pubic bush that I constantly have to trim along my panty line to avoid looking like a hairy monster down there even though George and I are the only ones who ever see it.

We have a pretty good network of friends who we like to get together with pretty regularly. Just a really nice group of people. All of us are what I would call "normal" healthy American folks who love BBQ, football and apple pie. Over the years our gatherings have been pretty much family affairs but now that all our kids have grown and for the most part flown the coop our gatherings have become more like couple's events even though our activities remain pretty much the same as they were when all the kids were around.

This year George and I decided to throw a costume party a week before Halloween. We've never been one of those families who get all wrapped up in that particular holiday so we don't go overboard with decorations and all but we did think that a costume party sounded like fun and it's something we've never done before. We invited a dozen other couples in addition to George and myself. And of course Sharon offered to help get all the preparations put together so she and Tom would be there as well. What gave us the idea for a costume party was when we were taking some donations to a local thrift store, George spotted a hat that was identical to the one worn by Indiana Jones in that movie series. He bought it on a whim since he had a safari jacket that would look perfect with it. That set everything in motion.

We bought him a pair of khaki pants and I was even able to find him a bull whip from a local store that sold used equestrian supplies. Throughout this whole time, George kept asking what I was going to wear and that he hoped that I would come up with something sexy. Quite honestly I was at a bit of a loss as to costumes and was also a bit perplexed that several times George had said he wanted me to get something sexy. Perplexed because I've never been one to wear provocative clothing. I guess my style has been pretty much classy casual with tops that don't highlight any cleavage from my 34C breasts nor pants that are overly tight on my 35 inch hips. Even when we have swim parties at the Jacobson's or the Osteen's I always wear a nice one-piece swimsuit. Not prudish but certainly not overly sexy so Georges comments seemed to come out of left field.

Then one morning I was at the doctor's office glancing through one of those women's magazines in the waiting room when I came across an article about sexy costumes for Halloween and one in particular caused me to chuckle and wonder if I would ever have the guts to pull off something like that. Over the next few days, that's all I could think of and every time I thought about it the more excited I became. Finally, the week of the party came and I began getting my costume together. George kept asking me what I was going to wear and I kept telling him it was a surprise. He would ask again and again if it were sexy and I would respond "Oh baby is it ever sexy". He would then get that cute little grin on his face as the corners of his mouth curled up and his eyes take on a sparkle. God how I love that man.