Five of Spades Ch. 03

Story Info
Somethin's Happenin' Here. Things start to heat up.
4.5k words
3.85
25.3k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somethin's Happenin' Here

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: Here's chapter three of my very first story. I wish it were a story from my own life experiences but alas, it's all made up. This chapter is when the party really gets under way. Things are starting to heat up and the stuff that is happening is so totally out of character for someone like our conservative wife Carol. Constructive criticism always welcome. If you haven't yet read chapters one and two, this one might not make much sense. Hope you enjoy it!

*********************

I'm not real sure what got into me but on hindsight, whatever it was I'm glad it happened because life has never been better. Our costume party was now well under way. I had just revealed my incredibly sexy costume

So, there I was talking with Marlene and Jake for quite a while and I began to forget that I was naked as the day I was born. We just carried on an almost normal conversation. I say that I almost forgot that I was naked but come on now, this was so totally out of character for me there was no way I could forget altogether as I stood there in the altogether!

More of the guests started dropping by and complimenting me on my daring and sexy choice. Even some of the ladies came by and commented on how out of character this was for me but they invariably added that they were proud of me for being so bold. Marilyn Dempson who lives across the street asked what George said when I told him how I was going to be dressed at the party. That's when I told the little group surrounding me that George didn't have any idea until he saw me coming down the stairs at the same time everyone else saw me. That brought some gasps and quite a few snickers from the group.

Marilyn again asked: "Well what does he think now that he's seen you?" I told her I wasn't real sure because I hadn't had a chance to talk with him yet. That caused my eyes to scan the room again looking for George and wondering just what he was thinking right about now. I finally spotted him and saw a small group of folks gathered around him. I bet they were asking him the same questions I was getting.

I so much wanted my husband to be by my side and about that time he looked over at me and winked. I motioned with my head for him to come over. Right away he excused himself from his cluster of friends and started making his way toward me. When he arrived at my side, he immediately snaked his arm around my waist, leaned over and gave me a loving kiss on the cheek.

"Honey" I said, "These kind friends of ours were wondering what you think of my outfit and I'm pretty much wondering the very same thing."

Georges response sealed the deal for me when he said: "I'm so proud of my little Five of Spades! For a few weeks now I've been telling her that I hoped she would wear something sexy to the party but this is way beyond anything I had hoped for!" Then he added the comment: "But I gotta tell ya that I was really shocked at the thought of all these guys seeing her nude. Especially because up until now I'm the only guy to ever see her that way."

Right away I asked him if he were mad at me and he assured me he wasn't mad at all but just taken aback a bit. I told him I needed to get up to our room and get my bathrobe on and right away he responded: "Are you kidding me? Why do you want to ruin all of our fun at seeing your outfit?"

"But honey," I said, "All along my plan was to just be this way for two or three minutes before I got myself covered up again. This nudity thing has gone on way too long and I'm afraid it might start getting out of hand."

To which he asked: "How can it get out of hand? These are all friends of ours. Their wives are all here in the same room with all of us. And besides I'm right here as well so what could possibly go wrong?"

"Even so," I replied. "Would you be a dear and go get my robe for me?"

To which he just chuckled and said, "Relax Carol, have some fun and just enjoy the moment." Then he added: "I need to get a fresh bag of ice out of the freezer in the garage, I'll be right back; just enjoy the party!" And with that he just sauntered away.

"The Party!" I almost shouted. Oh, my goodness, I almost forgot that I was supposed to be the hostess at a party I was throwing in my own home! Normally I am the hostess with the 'mostest'. You know what I mean, always on the move around the rooms making sure everyone has everything they need and that they're having a good time.

Now, there I was still standing pretty much in the same spot where I made my grand entrance. Instead of moving around the room greeting each guest, the guests were coming up and greeting me. I hadn't even spoken with half of the folks yet, what in the world must they have been thinking of me?

It seemed like I constantly had four or five guys and one or two ladies hovering around me. While I enjoyed their conversation, I have never been comfortable as the center of attention except at my wedding and even that made me uneasy. To help get the attention off me, I walked over to the dining room table where all the food was set out and prepared a little plate of goodies for myself. I was thinking that this would be a distraction for me as well as for the guys who had been surrounding me thus far.

When I got to the table, I noticed that my daughter Sharon had been doing a great job of keeping the food table well supplied and looking nice. I moved back from the table a few steps and began nibbling at some crackers and cheese sticks. Within a few minutes my plate was empty and one of the guys asked if I wanted more to eat to which I replied that I was finished for the time being. He took my empty plate from me and I picked up my drink once again.

Before I knew it, I had downed my second drink and within minutes Jake showed up with a third one for me. This was way more than I was accustomed to drinking but at the same time the drinks were making me feel more and more comfortable with the whole situation. It wasn't long before all thoughts of my waiting bathrobe were banished from my mind.

The other shock to my system came with that third drink. When Jake handed it to me, he brought it close to my body and as he transferred it to my hand, the back of his fingers rubbed against my naked hardened nipple. I quickly shot a piercing glance up to his face and couldn't tell by looking in his eyes if the touch were intentional or accidental. But the electric jolt that went through my body was certainly real.

On the one hand I was hoping that his touch had just been an accident but on the other hand I wanted it to be fully intentional. It was just such a strange and wonderful sensation since only two men have ever touched my breasts in my entire lifetime. One of course was my husband George and the only other man to have ever handled my breasts was my doctor when examining my breasts. Because of my small breast size, George used to tease me saying that the doctor was examining my lumps for breasts. My doctor was old and overweight so he posed no problem for me, but Jake on the other hand was every girls' wet dream come true.

I don't know why he did it, but there I was standing in the entry area just barely inside the dining room near where the food and beverage tables were set up. This of course was pretty much the center of activity as people were coming and going for food and drinks. Our little group was kind of in the way so Jake suggested we move more into the living room which of course sounded like a good idea. But as we started walking, Jake put his arm around my shoulder with his hand sort of draped down my upper arm. His touch excited me but also confused me.

It just seemed odd that my husband's best friend would feel that he needed to put his hand on me to guide me into my own living room. It's not like I didn't know the way! When we were standing by the coffee table he still left his arm around my shoulder as we all continued our conversation. The more we talked, the more I noticed that his hand was gently rubbing my shoulder and at times it even moved to the front of my shoulder with his thumb gently stroking the side of my neck.

Oh, gawd, his touch felt exciting even though it was obvious that he was trying to be coy about his hand and finger movements. As I took another sip of my Manhattan, my mind was saying: "Keep going Jake! Keep going!" But at the same time, I was aware that I was standing in a room full of people who knew us well. Such mixed-up feelings I was having run through my mind.

There were a group of people sitting on the two couches we have facing each other on either side of our large coffee table. They were all chattering away and having a good time. Since they had some distance between the two couches they were raising their voices just a bit so they could be heard across the coffee table.

This of course made it difficult for me and the four guys surrounding me to carry on much of a conversation so we started leaning in close to one another when we had something to say. I was talking to Bill Thomas about their plans for a special trip over the Thanksgiving holiday. Then when Jake wanted to tell me something, he started to lean in close to my ear.

At just that moment I unexpectedly pulled my head back from Bill and Jake found himself with his lips on my earlobe. Instead of pulling away, he began to nibble at my ear and whispered something that I couldn't quite pick up. I thought he said something about wanting me. I considered what I thought he had said and I couldn't think of what he wanted me for. Yeah, I know, I'm pretty naïve, but you need to remember that I am just not the type of woman who is used to flirting.

Jake's arm was still draped around my shoulder and now I felt his tongue and lips move from my ear to the side of my neck as he started kissing up and down my neckline. At the same time his hand began to drift lower toward the very top of my right breast. Oh, my goodness, I knew that I needed to stop this right now but instead of saying anything I started looking for George to see what he was up to. That's when I noticed that he was still behind the beverage table way over in the dining room and it looked like he was in an animated conversation with Marlene Stone, Jakes wife.

I of course didn't know what they were talking about but just as I was watching, Marlene got up on her tip toes and gave George a kiss on the cheek. He smiled at her, reached down and placed a quick kiss on her lips. That's when my attention was jolted back to what Jake was doing to me because now his hand was not just casually and accidentally moving toward my upper breast. Now he quickly cupped my entire right breast in his hand and then began to gently roll my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I couldn't help but emit an audible groan as he fingered my tit.

As my eyes rolled around the room and then to the couch next to us I noticed that other couples were kissing too, and some of them weren't with their spouses! In fact, on the closest couch I saw Kate Brown, Jenn Farley, Marilyn Dempson and Don Atkins. Three ladies and one guy! And they were all kissing one another right in front of us!

I couldn't believe it. Our parties are never, never, never, like this! Our friends just don't do this sort of thing! We're all a bunch of conservative and for the most part pretty straight laced individuals. "What's going on here?" I thought to myself.

As I began to wonder about this turn of events, I was glad I hadn't seen Sharon or Tom for quite a while. I was thinking, "at least they don't have to see this." I guessed that they were uncomfortable with the direction the party was drifting and must have headed home early. At least that made me feel a little better about what was happening.

What was happening here? That certainly was the right question! Kind of like the line in that old song from Buffalo Springfield: "Somethin's happenin' here. What it is, ain't exactly clear." As I mentioned earlier in this story, I'm not real sure what got into me that night, but on hindsight, whatever it was, I'm glad it happened because life has never been better.

While Jake continued to now openly fondle my tit, I look around to see that the three other guys who had been talking with us were just staring and watching it all happen. Why weren't they stopping him? Why wasn't I stopping him? Where was George? Why wasn't George stopping him? But there they were, Peter, Bill and Jim just watching. And then I saw Jim reach out and began to caress my left boob while Jake was man handling the right one. Another audible sigh escaped my lips.

That sigh was quickly stifled when Jake's lips met mine and this time it was certainly no accident. He kissed me ever so gently and sensuously at first and then began to mash his lips into mine. Next I felt his tongue glide over my lips and I immediately knew what he wanted but this is something that even George and I don't do. Back when we were in high school we tried French kissing once or twice but George thought it felt slimy and didn't like it so we just never went there again.

"What was I to do?" I was thinking to myself. "Should I let this man who wasn't my husband actually kiss me with an open mouth?" "YES!" Even though George didn't want to kiss using tongues, I always wondered what it must feel like. And if my husband wasn't wanting to try, how could it hurt just to feel something new and different? I parted my mouth and felt Jakes warm tongue enter past my lips. He began to run his tongue over my teeth and gums all the way to the molars and then back to the front. Then it followed my teeth clear to the molars on the other side.

I was literally thrilled by the sensation of a strange man mixing his tongue with my saliva. Each time his tongue explored my front teeth the tips of our tongues met, it was electric! Not even a minute passed before our tongues were entwined with each other. They seemed almost to have a mind of their own as they danced some sort of ritual mating dance.

My breathing was heavy as I felt hands covering both breasts and other hands starting to rub my legs. I was thinking, "Oh, Lord, what's happening to me? I'm a conservative, happily married housewife who never even so much as flirts with another man. What have I done? What am I doing? What's happening to me?" I felt my knees going weak as I started to tremble all over.

Just then out of the corner of my eye I noticed Bill and Jim both pick up some bowls of chips and dips off the coffee table while Pete moved some empty plates and glasses. With the coffee table cleared, Jake gently lowered me to sit on the edge of our low, solid oak coffee table.

Immediately Jake was on his knees right in front of me. He bent down as he started kissing my upper thighs while rubbing my calves, legs and feet having by now slipped my high heal shoes off. As he moved his hands from my feet up to my knees he was gently pushing my knees apart and moving his lips further up toward my hips. At the same time, Pete and Bill had started fondling my breasts and I wasn't doing anything to stop it!

As I was watching all of this, it seemed like everything was happening to someone else and not to me. But how could I deny the flood of pleasure that was coursing over me? Just then Jake lifted his head and looked straight into my eyes and said: "Honey, I want to kiss your sweet pussy, why don't you lay back and let yourself enjoy every minute?" I looked straight up at the smiling faces of Pete and Bill who gently lowered my back to the coffee table while Jim placed one of the thin couch pillows under my head, I remember thinking to myself that he was such a considerate man.

Before closing my eyes, the last thing I saw was Jim lowering his lips to mine as I felt my knees gently pushed to a fully open position. My mind was reeling as I thought, "Oh, my gawd, was this really happening to me? Was Jake actually going to put his mouth on my pussy?" Again; George had tried it two or three times in the 22 years of our marriage but he didn't like it because he said that while he really liked the taste of my pussy, he was always getting hairs in his teeth and it just felt gross.

George is such a wonderful lover in other ways, oral sex was just something that I didn't feel was needed in our relationship. I love George and he is all I needed and all I had ever wanted. At least he was all I have ever wanted until that very minute. Just once more in my lifetime I wanted to feel a man's tongue licking my slit even if it isn't my husband's tongue.

Instead of a tongue however, I felt fingers slowly rubbing from the very bottom of my pussy up and over my outer lips and then back down again. Over and over, up and down, gently teasing my ever-moistening love spot as he kissed my belly button and tummy moving ever so sensuously toward my sex. Then I felt his finger begin to enter the open canal and it felt so good and so right and I was so ready.

At that moment, I so much wanted him to rub my clit but instead he was intentionally avoiding it which was driving me crazy. George loved to play with my clit and I loved the feel of his fingers rubbing and teasing it. Why was Jake holding back? Suddenly in my mind I found myself silently calling "George! George! Oh, my gawd, I forgot about George." "What would my loving and faithful husband think if he looked over and caught us in this horribly compromising position? What would Marleen think if she could see what her husband is doing to me?"

Suddenly my eyes shot open, I pushed Jim from my lips and I shouted out "George! Where's George? I want George right now!"

My eyes kept looking up at the faces of the three guys who were surrounding me but I desperately wanted to see my husband's face instead. "Where was he? Does he know what's happening here in his very own living room to his very own wife?" And just then I saw him. He was standing on an ottoman looking down over the shoulders of Jake, Jim, Pete and Bill.

Jakes face was now right over my pubic mound with one of his fingers knuckle deep in my pussy. I looked up into Georges eyes and mouthed the words "I love you."

He smiled that cute little smile of his and said out loud for all to hear: "I love you too Babe!"

Out loud I asked; "But look what he's doing to me, is this OK with you?"

George looked at the back of Jakes head and asked me: "Is it OK with you? Are you enjoying yourself?"

I just looked up at him and said: "It feels soooooo good."

Then George grinned wide and said: "Enjoy yourself, my little Five of Spades"!

I closed my eyes again and laughed out loud as I saw Jim's lips moving back toward mine and once again my tongue was doing a dance but this time it wasn't Jakes tongue. Now I'm dancing with yet another man's tongue. This is only the second time I've ever actually French kissed anyone since the brief attempts with George in high school. And those could hardly count since they had lasted less than five seconds before he quit.

The reason I was laughing as Jim lowered his face to mine was because Jim was dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean complete with a pirate eye patch. As his lips lowered to mine I thought; "Gawd what a night! What a party! And now here I am kissing a pirate!"

As soon as my chuckle was dying down, I felt something totally different as Jake took both thumbs and put them along either side of my pussy and pressed back my hairy patch as he spread my lips apart. Now his tongue began to lick my pussy without being bothered by my thick hairy bush. As he was doing this I started thinking, "Why didn't George think of doing it that way?" It felt so good as his tongue moved from bottom to top several times before he inserted it into the hole and immediately my body began to shake all over as I realized that I was cumming on his mouth.

12