Five Penny Piece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me away.

"I want to do this my way, understand?"

"I understand."

"You'll get to know me and then you will understand. Take off your blouse and skirt."

I took them off and stood in front of her, naked but for stockings and panties. She smiled up at me from her seat. "Lovely."

She stood and ran her hands over me. Over my hair, my shoulders, my back, my breasts, my stomach, my bum her hands roamed freely. She kissed bits of me at random and I stood, like a statue, loving her touches. The curtains were open but no-one could possibly see us and I don't know if I'd have cared if they could at that moment.

She undressed in front of me. It was a slow revelation. She slipped off her blouse, her breasts we braless too. She dropped the skirt so it lay with mine. She was naked beneath it, utterly, no panties, no stockings, no hair. The only thing was a small jewel at the top of her tight crease, the size of a five penny piece. She saw me looking at it and touched it, smiling.

"Every girl I ever loved has one just like it. There are three, so far."

She took my hand, the one with the stocking tied on its wrist, and lifted it to her breast, placing it flat on her nipple. I didn't dare move. She covered the hand with her own and slowly moved it around so I could feel her nipple hardening as she did. She lifted the other hand to the other breast and did the same. My panties were wet, I couldn't see if she was too. We kissed again, harder, more urgently.

The next thing I knew we were in her bed. I was naked. I simply cannot remember how it happened, although I recall all the rest of the evening and the waking hours of the night perfectly.

But, oh, that bed. It is wide and soft with thick, fluffy pillows. Her hair, unpinned, spread across the pillows and me. Her hands opened me, entered me. I felt her bite and suck my nipples. I tasted her and she tasted me. I felt her fingers everywhere. We entwined and separated. We explored each other and lay, curled like two Siamese cats when we slept. We awoke in the night and there was more. My body was aching from wonderful orgasms and from twisting to be under her, over her, around her. I gave her my body and she allowed me hers. Why do I choose those words? I don't exactly know but that's how it was.

*

To be continued...

12