Five Rules Ch. 03

Story Info
Nothing comes free, if it comes at all.
15.4k words
4.75
21.6k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

I won't spill any beans in this little piece.

When you've read the last word of this part, you'll have followed Dalia's footsteps in her journey, and you'll end up where she does. I hope that the journey will have been pleasurable for you, and perhaps even more than that, I hope that there's that one particular scene that will stick with you when you have a little me-time.

A gift from me to you, that's how I'd like to see my story.

C&D

___

CHAPTER TEN

Obey

Dalia walked into Matt's living room and frowned when she saw the coffee table pushed up against the wall. A large padded chair had taken its place. She pulled on the backrest, but it didn't budge, Matt had bolted it to the floor. Why? What was he planning?

Dalia jumped when Matt walked out of the kitchen and said, "I got it from Sonya, you like it?"

"I don't know, what's it for?"

"It's a bondage chair."

Dalia swallowed and edged away from the chair. "Do you really need a special chair for that?"

"If you want to do it right, you do. I've got a set of straps, takes hardly any time to tie a slut like you down. You'll even be comfortable." He turned and said, "You want a drink?"

"Wine would be nice."

Matt disappeared back into the kitchen and left Dalia to herself. The chair loomed ominous in the room, her eyes wandered to it again and again. He wouldn't have set it up if he wasn't going to use it. And if he was, how? Would he take pictures so she could see later? The thought made her pussy twitch. She'd ask, if she dared.

It looked innocent enough, wide legs and a high back with a large gap between the seat and the back rest. The generous padding should be comfy.

"Dalia?"

"Yeah?"

"I've got your wine, and the food's ready. You can come to the kitchen." He grinned when he saw the blush on her cheeks and said, "Like my chair?"

Dalia nodded but kept her lips sealed, she followed Matt into the kitchen. The smell that invaded her nostrils was delicious. Sharp and tangy, but it promised more flavors hidden in every bite. "That smells nice."

"Arrabiata, ever had it?"

"No, but it sounds great."

"It is, but don't eat too much. You should eat light before I strap you to the chair."

Dalia paused with her hand on her chair. "I'll keep it in mind."

The twinkle in Matt's eyes made Dalia way too nervous to let herself enjoy her food to the fullest. She pushed it around on her plate and chewed slowly, desperate to drag out the meal.

She finished too soon, and Matt led Dalia towards the chair. She shied away from it. "You don't have to be afraid, it won't bite."

"I know."

"Strip."

A nervous thrill flared in the pit of Dalia's stomach, Matt was her Master now, and she his fuck slut. Her clothes dropped to the floor until she was in just her heels. She looked up at Matt and lifted her foot, and he shook his head. The shoes went.

Matt stepped in and positioned Dalia in front of the chair. "The start's a little tricky, so do exactly as I say. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Lie down with you shoulders on the seat, your head goes through the hole in the back. I'll support you at the start, but I'll tie you in place soon enough so you don't have to worry. It's okay to lean into the chair, it won't slide."

"Can you hold my arms?"

"Of course."

Dalia felt strangely cared for as Matt made her bondage more and more inescapable. Strong leather straps tied her knees to the the chair's back rest, with just enough slack to ease the strain on her back. He pulled her arms down and strapped them to the front legs. Her ass dangled over the edge of the chair, both her holes on full display. Her mouth lined up perfectly with her throat.

This was better than any fantasy she'd cooked up about the chair. Worse too, so much worse. Shame coursed through her body. Everything was on display, her fat tits, her cunt, her ass. Matt had full access to her, and her body sang even before he touched her.

"Sir?"

Matt looked up from fiddling with something inside his chest of goodies. "Yes, slut?"

"Can you do something for me?"

"What is it?"

"My phone still has the screen saver you put on there."

"The one with my cum on your tits and my cock in your mouth?"

Dalia's stomach flipped as his words brought back the shame. "Yes."

"And you want a new one?"

"Yes."

"What if someone at work sees? What would Betty say?"

"My phone's off at work."

Matt pushed two fingers in Dalia's wet pussy, her body jerked up to meet his touch. "I'll take your picture if you want to see how much of a fuck slut you are."

Matt popped the cap off a permanent marker he'd taken from his goodie chest and wrote on Dalia's thighs in big, bold letters. What did he write? Fuck slut? Fuck toy? Whore bag? Cock sleeve? Every humiliating answer turned Dalia on even more.

A loud slap startled Dalia, and she looked up to see Matt with a wide belt in his hand. The leather was a soft brown, well used and unlacquered. It looked supple, but when Matt snapped it in his hands, the sharp sound told of its strength and toughness.

Matt draped the belt over her tits so it ran from one nipple to the other before he pulled it under the chair along her sides. The smooth leather rubbed on her hard nipples, and when Matt cinched the belt, the leather crushed her sensitive nubs into her bulging tits. Every breath squashed her ample tits, but it wasn't too bad.

Matt hooked his finger under the belt and pulled. He peeked over the back rest and met her eyes. "Think you can take another notch?"

The look in her eyes must've told him all he needed to know, because before she knew it, the belt's steady pressure turned a touch harsher. The soft edges dug into her sensitive flesh as her chest rose and fell. What would happen when he started fucking her? Her tits would bounce every time he slammed inside of her. They'd strain at the leather, and her nipples would rub against it. Dalia groaned and let her head dangle down. What was he doing to her?

The snap of a camera pulled her back to reality. Matt walked around her and shot pictures as he went. After he'd completed his tour, he scrolled through the pictures and nodded when he found one he liked.

He held it up to Dalia's face, and she could see herself with her legs wide open, her arms useless as she lay there ready to be fucked. The words on her thighs drew her eyes like magnets. Ass whore. Two arrows pointed down, she followed them down to see her pussy, glistening wet, with her tits just above it in the picture, framed by her spread legs.

"Happy with your new screensaver?"

Dalia spoke, but no words came out. She cleared her throat and tried again. "I love it."

Matt tapped Dalia's exposed ass on the little screen. "Tonight, you need to give up your as if you want to cum. If you cum with my cock anywhere else, you won't like your punishment, I promise."

Dalia groaned as another wave of humiliating pleasure washed over her. "My ass belongs to you, Sir. You can slam your big cock up my tight little asshole anytime you want.

Matt pulled out his thick shaft and said, "Open your mouth. Show me what a good fuck slut you are."

Dalia opened wide for Matt, and she moaned when the tip of his cock slipped inside her mouth. She loved his cock in her mouth, loved how it tasted, the promise of cum it brought. Matt didn't stop at the back of her throat, he pushed through the hump until he'd stuffed his entire shaft down her gullet. He put his hand on Dalia's throat as it bulged around his cock and groaned in pleasure as he fucked her face with slow thrusts.

Dalia's body was on fire. Her pussy burned for Matt's cock as he filled her mouth. She'd never felt more like a fuck toy than right now. All she had to do, all she could do, was relax her throat and let Matt fuck her face.

In her mind, she could see the pleasure written on Matt's face as he buried his cock down her throat and watched her bound body. She wanted to rub her clit so bad. She'd cum in a flash, screaming all over Matt's cock.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum."

Matt slammed his cock down Dalia's gullet, and her body tensed as his cock twitched inside her tight throat as he dumped his load in her hole. He pulled out and let the last spray of cum shoot across Dalia's face.

She pulled her cum covered mouth off his cock and said, "Please, Sir. Fuck my ass. I need it!"

"Not yet."

"Please!"

"I said not yet." He walked over to his toy chest and pulled out a string of anal beads and some lube. "But how about this?"

"Will you fuck my ass then?"

"You'll see."

Dalia gave up and let her head fall back down as Matt walked around the chair. She groaned when he pushed two fingers inside her tight ass, to work in the lube. Next came the beads. Every bead stretched her hole and sent a brief hit of pleasure coursing through her body, but never enough. She fucked the air as Matt stuffed her ass until all that was left was some string and a plastic handle.

"That should keep your greedy ass happy for now."

Stuffing Dalia had hardened Matt's cock, and he rubbed his shaft along Dalia's quivering pussy. Dalia jerked against her bonds when he rubbed against her clit. "Stop!"

Matt continued his slow rub. "Please! I'm so close! Fuck my whore ass! I want your cock inside my asshole! Fuck me like a whore! I want it!"

"You say the nicest things when you're desperate, slut." He lined up his cock with her pussy and pushed inside.

"Sir!"

"I decide what happens to you, slut." He bottomed out and sighed in pleasure as her tight pussy closed around him. "Right now, I want to fuck your pussy, and you're going to take it."

He pulled back and slammed his cock in her pussy. "Because you're a fuck toy, a fuck slut." Every time his shaft stretched her pussy, Matt hit Dalia with more humiliating words. He fucked her with firm thrusts, enough to rock her body, but not hard enough for his body to slam into hers and squash her clit. The little nub throbbed with need. "You're a cum bucket, an ass whore, a cock sleeve."

Dalia thought she'd never drop from the edge again, release seemed so far away. Nothing would sway Matt from his plans with her, yet still she begged. Words tumbled from her mouth as Matt fucked her. She was whatever he said she was.

"Please!"

Matt ripped his thick cock from her pussy and hooked the plastic ring dangling from Dalia's ass with his finger. Dalia gasped when the first bead pulled at her tight opening and forced its way out. A shock of pleasure hit her system when it popped free.

The second followed short after the first. Another one, she was going to cum. She should scream, beg Matt to wait, slow down. So close to making it, that's what she should do, but Dalia's body pushed her past the edge before she could stop it. A massive explosion of pleasure blasted through Dalia's body, and she writhed and moaned like the fuck slut she was.

Juices streamed from her pussy, down her ass. The pressure on the string of beads dropped away, and Dalia squeezed her lips together as tears gathered in her eyes during the silence after her stolen orgasm.

"You did it again."

"I'm sorry!"

"I don't want to hear it." Matt ripped the rest of the beads from Dalia's ass, and she groaned as her asshole tingled from being stretched so fast. "I thought today you'd show me you'd learned something, guess I was wrong."

"I didn't mean to, Sir! I swear. I was close, and I couldn't... I wanted to, really, I did. You have to believe me!"

"It makes no difference, slut." He put the tip of his cock against her ass and pushed. "You came, as long as you keep breaking the rules, I have to keep spending time punishing you."

Dalia groaned when her ass yielded to Matt's fat cock. He grabbed her thighs and slammed forward in a series of quick, brutal thrusts until he'd filled her ass with his cock.

"I'm sorry! Punish my whore ass, Sir. I deserve it."

"Me fucking your ass isn't a punishment, slut. You'll make someone a very happy girl soon enough."

Dread settled in Dalia's stomach. "Lara?"

"Yes, slut. She'll show you how much of an ass whore you really are. I'll take Monique off her hands and fuck a trained whore for a change, instead of a greedy slut like you."

Matt's words slammed down on Dalia's chest like an anvil. She'd disappointed him. A sharp sting traveled up her spine as Matt reamed her ass hard, and she embraced it. He fucked her with powerful thrusts that made her bound tits bounce. The chair rattled as Matt poured his disappointment inside her.

A new orgasm reared its head, and Dalia let it gather in the pit of her stomach, but it didn't feel right as it washed over her. Something was missing, ruined. Matt stopped calling her names and fucked her in determined silence, set on making her ass remember she'd done wrong. When he finally came, he dumped his load in Dalia's ass, stepped back and zipped up.

He crouched next to the chair and unstrapped Dalia's nearest arm. She reached for his cheek, and in a fragile voice she said, "I'll make it right, Sir."

Matt stopped loosening the strap and sighed. "I hate this, Dalia. I had other things planned, but discipline comes first."

"We can still play."

"No, Dalia. I told you you had to earn my trust. Tonight was your chance to show me you'll do whatever it takes to obey the rules. You fucked up, again. Are we really back to where we started?"

"We're not, Sir. I'm different now."

"We'll see after Lara's done with you."

Dalia's answer died in her throat. Why was he reacting this way? She knew she'd messed up, but it wasn't that bad. She should have cried out, that was her mistake. Something else was wrong.

Matt avoided her eyes as he rubbed her arms and legs. "Does it hurt anywhere? Anything that's pinched or pulling when you move?"

"I'm fine, nothing a warm bath won't solve. Look, Matt--"

"I know what you're going to say, and you're right, it's just hard for me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I was proud of you, Dalia. I though, finally she's getting it, just like Nina." He stood and shook his head. "I shouldn't compare you to her."

A jolt of cold fear shocked Dalia to her core. "You bought the chair for her?"

"Yes."

"And you played the same game with her?"

"Not the same, but similar."

"And she made it."

"Yes."

"While I didn't, I get it." Matt held out his hand to help her up, but she got up on her own. "I'm not her, Matt."

"I know that."

"So now what?"

"You go to Lara while I think about this. You deserve better from me."

"And what if you think and nothing changes?"

"Then all of this was too soon."

Dalia's shoulders slumped, Matt's word cut her in a place she didn't know was still vulnerable. After all they'd done, she thought he'd accepted her. Maybe he hadn't.

"I'll wait for you, and I'll go to Lara." She looked up at Matt and said, "This isn't a game for me anymore, Matt."

With those words, she gathered her clothes and dressed. He led her out and closed the door behind her. As soon as it shut, Dalia slumped against the cold wood and took a deep breath. She didn't know what scared her most. The lost look in Matt's eyes, or Lara and Big Ben. Her ass clenched just thinking about that monster splitting her open. Still, it would be easy compared to hearing Matt say he couldn't do this anymore. She let out a shaky breath and walked over to her car.

Anything but that.

#

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Cracks

Dalia rang Lara's bell and shifted her feet as she glanced up and down the hallway, but there was nobody to see her in her thin sun dress with nothing under it. Her tits swayed free under the flowery print. Lara opened the door and smiled. "Looking great as always, come in."

"Thanks."

Dalia glanced over Lara's shoulder and said, "Monique not here?"

"Matt picked her up half an hour ago. She's probably naked by now getting God knows what done to her."

"Yeah, probably."

Lara bumped her hip against Dalia's and said, "Cheer up. It'll be you again soon enough."

"It should be me, but I messed up."

"Matt told me, he's not giving you any slack. That's a good thing."

"You think so?" She sighed, "I guess. I hope you're right. Every time he gives me a chance to show him how much I want this, I fail."

Lara took Dalia's hand and squeezed. "It's not easy to give up control, I know, and Matt does too, but keep in mind that it's difficult for him as well. He needs to draw the lines and punish you every time you cross them, because if he doesn't, he lets you down. If it's okay to cross the line once, then what about next time? Might as well stop with the whole charade if you're not going to do it right the first time."

"I get that, I really do, but what if all I do is make mistakes?"

"Are you doing it on purpose?"

"I wouldn't."

"Then all you have to do is to keep trying. Next time, don't cross the line. And the time after that, when Matt ups the game, you might cross it again, that's okay. He'll punish you, and you'll move on."

"Just like that?"

Lara tilted her head and poked Dalia's belly. "Has he ever held any of your mistakes against you?"

"I don't think so."

Lara poked her again and said, "Monique slipped up last weekend, we both knew it, and she didn't hide it. I sent her for Big Ben and fucked her tight black ass until she begged me to stop. She washed my back in the shower after we finished, and I did hers, no questions asked. Is it any different for you?"

"He drew me a hot bath and made me a brownie sundae."

Lara slipped her arms around Dalia's waist with a smile. "That's a good sign, Matt cares about you, he wants you to feel okay with what happened." She walked and Dalia stumbled backwards until she bumped into the couch and plopped down on her butt. "Look, if you can't do this today, we can watch a movie or some Netflix. I can take you to bed too, have some fun."

"No, I want this."

Lara put her hands on Dalia's cheeks and leaned down until her lips were inches from Dalia's. "If that's what you want, that's what we'll do. I'll take it slow, Big Ben's a bit much the first time you take him." Her soft lips brushed Dalia's. "I want your ass so bad."

Dalia swallowed as the heat of Lara's words made her blush. "You can have it."

A low moan escaped Lara, and she kissed Dalia again, more insistent now. The two women parted again, and Lara said "Get naked on the rug and wait for me on your hands and knees. I won't be long."

Dalia watched Lara's tight little ass sway as she skipped out of the room. Her hands trembled as she reached for the straps of her dress. Big Ben, ten inches of plastic cock, wider than her wrist. She hoped Matt's cock had prepared her for a monster like that.

The dress slipped down to the floor, and Dalia's skin turned to goosebumps as her knees brushed past the rug's soft tassels. This was it, she'd make it through this and then she could move on. She'd do better next time.

Lara returned, and Dalia's eyes widened when she saw her. High heels stretched the Domme's slender legs, encased in pitch black stockings that clung to their beautiful lines. She hadn't bothered with panties, the teddy she'd put on ran to just below her plump little ass. Lara had twisted her hair in a quick knot that kept it out of her face, a few loose strands framed her youthful face. With her long hair out of the way, Lara's slender throat showed, and Dalia ached to kiss her there.

"Wow."

Lara smiled and strode over to Dalia. "I thought I'd make an effort."

"You look amazing."

"Thanks." She put her finger on Dalia's lips and said, "From now on, you only speak when I tell you to. Understand?"

Dalia mumbled around Lara's finger, "Yes."

"Good."

Lara walked around Dalia as she sat naked on hands and knees. Dalia followed her sure steps, and wondered. What was she looking at? How could she make Lara's view better? She curved her back more, so Lara could see her tits. Her legs spread wider with every pass Lara made. She pushed her ass up in the air so her glistening pussy would peak out. Every tap of Lara's heels fanned the nervous excitement dancing in her stomach.