Five Senses: Scent

Story Info
Just the smell is enough to fuel the thought.
3k words
4.51
14.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secrecy456
secrecy456
1,083 Followers

Dominique sat on the bed, her eyes squinted slightly as she watched Zane in the mirror. He was leaned in close, his face covered in shaving cream, towel wrapped around his neck, his body seemed to be carved out of marble. He picked up the razor and began shaving his face, each downward stroke against his cheek caused the muscles in his arms to jump out. Why the hell did she even start this game?! It was two days since they began and she was ready to throw in the towel.

"If you take a picture it'll last longer," her eyes met the hazel depths that sat within his face. He grinned and winked at her turning around to rinse his face.

"I think you should cut your hair," she threw herself back on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

She heard the turn off and his footsteps moved within the bedroom. She fought to keep a smile from peeling across her lips as he stood next to the bed and leaned over her. His heavy arms landed on each side of her trapping her under his body. His blonde brown was arched high within his hair line, she saw the gold flecks in his eyes dancing around.

"You want me to cut my hair?"

She bit her lip and gazed at the thick locks falling from his scalp, soft brown played with the golden blonde, there were silver strands here and there. She thought about the way they felt against the skin inside her thighs when he....

"Yes, I want you to cut it."

Zane scoffed as he leaned in close to kiss her lips, "Suuuurrrrre you do. Are you going to get dressed or do I need to help you?"

Dominique laughed as he wiggled his brows and stroked his nonexistent mustache. He rose from her and headed towards the closet and Dominique froze. There was no way this was happening! She felt her body begin to warm as the faint scent of his aftershave played across her nose. She sat up in the bed and shook her head softly, maybe she was feeling the aftershocks from when they started this game two nights before. She headed over towards the walk-in closet and watched as Zane perused through his clothing. Muscles on his back writhed beneath the skin, each movement of his body displayed the power lying inside of him.

She walked up behind him and kissed his back, again her body began to stir as she deeply inhaled the remnants of his body wash. She took another breath and was pushed further into the relaxing stir of her body, she arched her back slightly moving in closer to him. Her soft sigh brought his head around as he chuckled.

"Are you trying to wear my skin?"

"Only if you put lotion on it, unless you want the hose again."

Zane threw back his head and laughed, he turned around and cupped her face in his hands.

"How about we wear matching outfits today?"

Dominique wrinkled up her nose "Surely you jest?"

Dominique lost her train of thought while she allowed Zane's voice to fade from her mind and be replaced with the smell of his body. She could feel herself swelling, her nipples tightening as she thought about being wrapped in him. She saw herself underneath him, the musk from his body driving deeply into her in time with his strokes. Her face buried in his neck, the spicy scent of his cologne driving her higher to the peak. Hands locked on her hips as he dug deeper...deeper...deeper

"Dom...Dom...DOM?!"

Zane stood in front of her, his brows wrinkled in worry. "You ok?"

Dom nodded and licked her lips, a tiny voice left her lips. "Yes, I'm fine. Ummm, dressed....I was going to get dressed."

Zane watched as she grabbed a pair of jeans and a white shirt and walked away, her hips swaying provocatively. The black lace serving as a replacement for his hands cupping her ass.

He headed behind her and leaned against the door frame. "You sure you're ok?"

"Mmmhmm."

Zane squinted his eyes at her before heading back into the closet to grab something to wear. Something was off about her today.

________

Zane watched as Dominique absently looked at the various candles, her fingers trailing against the glass of one and onto the other. He walked up behind her with a vanilla candle in his hands.

"What do you think?"

She feigned interest. "Ooohhh that smells yummy."

She walked away and moved towards the back of the store, Zane shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair before walking back over towards her once more with a different scent.

"This one?"

Dominique inhaled deeply as the spicy scent of sandalwood enticed her, there was an underlying layer of tobacco that ran across her body. Why'd the candle have to smell like a man, she invited the warming sensation that began to fill her. Zane was on her thoughts for the umpteenth time today, this time he was behind her, his cock between her ass, moving up and down slowly. His hands caressing her hips before bending her over, his cock entering her from behind, his hips flush against her skin as he began to grind himself deeper within her. She could feel him pulling out slowly only to slide back in deeper each time, her legs were trembling.

"Ohhhhh," the moan left her lips before she could catch it. Opening her eyes she was met with Zane's concerned stare and she felt her cheeks begin to heat.

"Dom, we're going back home."

"No I'm fine, honestly I'm ok."

Zane shook his head and turned to put down the candle, "No we're heading home, now."

"Well we can at least get the candle, we didn't come here for nothing."

"The candle that almost made you pass out?"

"No, it just...it just reminded me of something that's all."

Zane watched as she went and picked up several of the candles he'd just placed back. She had moaned while smelling the candle and she looked like she had been in the middle of a...no that can't be right, could it?

He followed her to the cash register and pulled out his wallet while continuing to glance at her. She grabbed the bag and headed out the store towards their car, she stopped by the passenger door while he unlocked the car and let her in. He swore she was on the verge on an orgasm while smelling that candle. The car started with a low rumble and he charged towards their home.

Dominique looked outside the car window, watching the trees as they drove by, trying to distract herself from the way her body was reacting. She felt Zane turn his head and glance at her before turning his attention back towards the road. He just had to put on some damn cologne, she thought to herself. She adjusted herself in the car seat and help back the moan that was threatening to escape. She wanted to be marked by that smell, covered with the scent of his cologne as he melded his body to hers while deeply fucking her in the middle of their bed. Her toes curled as she thought about her hands dragging across the skin on his back, his hips flexing slowly as he dragged his heavy cock from inside of her only to slam back in. Her back arching as she tried to hold back her orgasm, him moving faster....almost...

She turned her head around as she felt Zane's hand on hers. "Baby what's on your mind? You've been off today."

She shook her head, the mass of curls dancing around. "I'm just tired that's all."

"It's more than just tired."

"I think this game idea of yours has gotten to me."

Zane nearly choked as he turned around and looked at her, the red light they stopped at gave her enough time to turn her head to hide the smile that was growing.

"I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA?!"

Dominique nodded as she continued to look out the window. "Mmmhmm."

"So, I decided to torture both of us and give myself blue balls?"

Dominique turned around and gave him a droll look. "Well you are a glutton for punishment."

Zane chuckled and ran his hands through his head, the car jolted forward once the light turned green. "I can't believe you right now."

Dominique covered her mouth as laughter escaped. "I'm a mess."

"Yeah you are, is that why you were acting weird this morning?"

Dominique shrugged. "Ehh I guess."

"And at the candle store?"

"Possibly."

"So, what's the next sense we're going to try?"

Dominique ducked her head in embarrassment. "Ummmm maybe the sense of smell?"

Zanes' brow furrowed. "How in the hell are we going to do that?"

"It's kind of already been happening."

Pulling into the driveway Zane placed the car in park and looked at her. "How's it been happening already?"

"Well your aftershave turned me on...then your cologne...the candles at the store..."

Zane's eyes widened with realization. "Ahhh, so did that do anything for you?"

Dominique's eyes glassed over in arousal. "Yeah it did a whole lot."

"Well shit, I want to be apart of this smelly thing too!"

Dominique snorted. "That sounds really sexy."

"Oh it is, trust me, especially with what I have planned."

"And what exactly is that?"

Zane stroked his chin. "Well, I haven't gotten that far into it."

"How in the hell is it a plan then?"

"It's an 'On the Fly' plan."

Dominique unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. "Well while you're ironing out the specifics of your plan, I'm going to take a shower. Maybe I'll use that shower gel you like."

Dominique winked at Zane as she headed into the house, he reached in the backseat and grabbed the candles they'd purchased earlier. It was going to be more than the shower gel that he planned to smell tonight.

________

"Perfect.", Zane stood back and looked at the candles he had lit, one on each nightstand and two on the dresser. He could smell the woody spice filling the room, the muted light casting sensual shadows of flickering light. He quickly walked into the bathroom and peered through the foggy glass. Dominique had her back turned to the shower head, her back arched as the heated water ran between her ass down across the back of her legs, he began to take his clothes off and headed towards the shower.

"Room for one more?"

Dominique turned around and moved over to let him in, "No funny business."

Zane put his hands up and put his head under the water. "So I was thinking..."

Dominique poured soap onto her loofah before spreading it across her body. "Yes?"

"How about we combine each sense until they all come together at the end of this damn torture session?"

Dominique cocked her head to the side. "Why not?"

Zane reached for his body wash and squeezed out nearly half the bottle before lathering his body with suds. He walked over to Dominique and quickly grabbed her, causing her body to come flush against his. He quickly began to rub his hands against her body creating a cloud of lather.

"You jackass!"

Zane laughed evilly as he blocked her access to the spray of water forcing her to allow the scent to sink in. Her ass perked as she dug into her heels to try and push him out of the way. She turned around to use her back, but only succeeded in giving him a view of her breasts. They swayed back and forth while she struggled.

"I'm just making sure you're clean, sweetie."

"Grrrrrr, this isn't playing fair."

Zane imitated a heavy country accent. "Well suga life ain't fair around these parts."

Dominique laughed as she wrestled her way towards the shower head, although the suds were rinsing from her body the scent of his soap was heavy in her nose. She slapped his chest before exiting the shower and grabbing a towel to dry off, but the damage was already done. She heard the water turn off and his footsteps behind her. Looking behind her to mustered up a glare and flipped her head back around storming out to the bedroom before being assaulted with the spicy aroma in the air. I'm not winning this round, she thought to herself. Zane came up behind her and kissed her on the neck while stroking the curve of her back. She titled her head back on her shoulders giving him more access to her skin. Zane bit his lip while watching her chest rise and fall, her hips were moving on their own against his thigh, hinting at what she really wanted.

"Go lay down in the bed, I want to try something."

Dominique turned around, placing her forehead against his chest. "Zane, I'm begging you, I can't take this."

"Baby, you're the one who started it, so I have to finish it."

Dominique pushed herself away and headed towards the bed, she pushed herself towards the middle and sat watching him.

"Lay back."

She sighed and allowed her body to fall back on the bed, she felt his weight on the bed as he climbed towards the middle. He motioned for her to prop herself up against the headboard before positioning himself between her legs. His head laid on her inner thigh, while her other leg draped across his side.

"Zane...what are you doing?"

Dominique was met with a hooded gaze as she looked down at Zane between her legs. He raised his hand and place it on the side of her breast, running his fingers up and down slowly across the mounds. Her chest rose on it's own, beckoning his fingers to come closer. His fingers slowly walked towards the darkened skin pulled across her nipple, tracing the area around her the swollen bud. Her chest was aching for the roughened pad of his finger to pinch and pull. Her breath began to quicken as his fingers moved down her belly and towards her clit.

Zane looked up and watched as Dominique held her breath waiting for his next move, his hand dragging down her belly until it reached the top of her swollen heat. Her hands were locked in her hair as she laid back, her back arching slightly. Damn she's beautiful like this. He let his fingers trail away and towards her hips while resting his head against her thigh. His finger moved to run across the back of her thigh and he bit his lip as he saw a drop of moisture peek from beneath her lips. He could smell the faint scent of her arousal, a haunting musk causing his cock to grow. He brought his hand underneath her cheeks and massaged the area right beneath her swollen lips. She threw her head back and moaned softly as he used his thumbs to drive her insane. He moved his head closer, so he could catch more of her scent, a groan left his lips and vibrated through her as she began to bloom. Her pussy glistened with moisture and Zane resisted the urge to stick his tongue out and taste her. Instead he closed his eyes and let her envelope his senses. He thought about her covering his face with her sweetness, her hands trapped in his hair while his mouth gave her what she needed. His name leaving her lips with each tongue stroke. Her swollen lips sliding against his while he played tag with her clit, flicking his tongue against the swollen nub before grabbing it between his lips and sucking softly, only to release it to play the same game once more. Her thighs tightening against his head as he used his tongue to replace the motions of his cock. Slipping inside her warmth to get more of the honeyed nectar that was running down his chin. His moans of pleasure vibrating against her and driving her wild as she moved faster across his face. He loved it when she looked down at him and watched as he ran his tongue in circle over her pussy. Flick, suck, fuck, repeat, the constant loop of his tongue played over and over until she threw her head back, his name breathless as she began to tremble and shake and then the true taste of her came forth as wave after wave bounced within her body. Her legs tightening, her toes curling as he continued to taste her while she rode the wave of her orgasm. Her pussy no longer slick, but creamy while the aftershocks coursed through her.

Zane brought himself back and moaned as he saw her hips circling around, her pussy spread wide begging for some attention. Zane blew a soft breeze against her clit and bit his lip as he watched her pussy contract, wanting to pull his cock deep inside and wrap around it tightly. He looked down at his cock as it bobbed for attention, drops of precum ran down the length. He was afraid to touch it worried that he would cum all over the room. He rose from between Dominique's legs and looked down at her glazed expression.

"I think our next one should be sound."

Dominique looked at him for a moment, a lost expression danced across her face briefly before realizing what he meant.

"Zane you better not leave me like this."

"Remember, you said no orgasms."

"Zane..."

Zane stepped towards the bathroom before taking off towards it and locking the door behind him. The other side was met with fists as she tried to open the door.

"You son of a bitch! If you thought you had blue balls now, just wait until I get payback!"

"Sorry honey, I can't hear you the water is loud."

Zane chuckled silently as he stepped under the cold water, her fists slowly trailed off and he exhaled a sigh of relief. It was short lived once he realized what he'd done. Fuck she's going to kill me on the next one.

secrecy456
secrecy456
1,083 Followers