Five Senses: Sight

Story Info
Indulge in the senses and experience the depths of arousal.
1.8k words
4.48
11k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secrecy456
secrecy456
1,083 Followers

"Let's play a game."

Zane looked over at Dominique. "What kind of game?"

Dominique shrugged, smirking. Zane leaned back against the sink as she dried the last plate. The coils on top of her hair bouncing with each stroke of the towel. His shirt hung loosely around her as she turned to put the dishes away in the cabinet. He licked his lips as his gazed trailed down her legs and back up. Chocolate cascaded across smooth skin, she was the reason he couldn't get hard for anyone else.

"Zane?"

He pushed himself from the sink and rubbed his fingers through his blonde hair, "Tell me about this game you want to play."

He walked over to her and pulled her into his arms, his fingers trailing across the dip in her back. "Do you want me to tie you up...again?"

She laughed, and he glanced down to gaze into her ebony eyes. It was almost as if a light was hidden within the depths, always on, always warm.

She stepped away from him biting her lip. "I was thinking we have a long foreplay session."

Zane chuckled. "Baby if you want my head between your legs all night long, all you have to do is ask. I'd love to get stuck down there."

Dominique shivered as his voice deepened. "No that's no it...I was thinking maybe we play with each other's senses?"

Zane's brow furrowed as he stared at her in confusion. "I don't know what you're getting at."

"I mean each day we tease each other in a way that plays with our senses."

Zane arched his brow, a smirk played on his lips. "So, you mean long foreplay session as in a couple days."

Dominique bit her lips, "It was just a thought, I mean imagine the sex after all that."

Zane scratched his chin, "Let's do it."

Dominique smiled and clapped her hands, "Also, no orgasms, now I was thin-"

"Whoa! Hold on! What's this about no orgasms?"

Dominique looked at him with bored eyes, "It'll take away from the whole experience. I mean what's the point of having amazing sex after this if we're just cumming when we want?"

"Baby, you're gonna kill me. Men have to orgasm, my cock will fall off if I don't!"

Dominique rolled her eyes, "How about we start simple and see how we feel?"

Zane sighed heavily, "You're gonna kill me."

Dominique walked over to Zane and grabbed his hand. They headed to the bedroom and Zane let out an anguished moan. His mind picked the perfect time to fixate on her ass.

"Let's start with, hmmmmm, oooohhh sight!"

"Huh?"

Dominique waved her hands, "You know like visual stimulation?"

"Ohh, so you want me to suffer on the first night?"

Dominique's laughter danced across the room. "You want me to strip for you?"

Zane shrugged and smiled, "Sure, why not?"

Zane walked over to the chair in the corner and pulled it towards the middle of the room. He let his body sink into the thick material and waved his hands softly at Dominique.

"Show me what you got Dom. I'll decide if you get the golden buzzer or not."

Dominique threw her head back in laughter and started to gyrate her hips, "If you want me body and you think I'm sexy, come on honey tell me SOOO!!!"

Zane covered his mouth to hide his smile as she turned around and threw her hands behind her. She began smacking her ass and throwing her head back and forth. She turned back around and started doing the cabbage patch.

"Is this turning you on, big daddy?"

Zane snorted and held his stomach as laugher erupted from him. "Oh yeah, it's doing everything I need."

"Ok, I'm gonna be serious now."

Zane looked at her in disbelief and shrugged his shoulders. Dominique turned around with her back facing him and she slowly swayed her hips. She wrapped her arms around her body, inching her fingers across her thighs, around her hips, across her waist. Her hands moved through her hair, shaking the kinks and coils that teased her back. She sighed softly and widened her stance, her thighs tightened each time she swayed. Zane leaned forward placing his elbows on his knees. Dominique let her hands trail back down, her back arched as she reached for the bottom of the t-shirt she was wearing. She lifted it slightly, rolling her hips as she lowered down to the floor. She landed on her knees and sat back on her heels, glancing over her shoulder she captured Zane's gaze. She lowered her body onto the floor, her ass rose slowly in the air, her hips rolling around and around. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and turned her head, reaching between her legs she ran her fingers against her inner thigh. The wetness from her warmth began to peek through the pale, grey thong she had on underneath. A moan slipped past her lips as she threw her hips back, slowly moving them up and down as if Zane were inside her. Her hands gripped the carpet tightly as she felt the arousal heating up her body.

Zane sat back in the chair, his hips taking over his lower body as they rolled. He looked down at his lap as his cock began to swell, he ran his hands between his legs and gripped the growing length. Biting his lip he looked back towards the floor and gazed at Dominique, she had turned over onto her back, her hands running across her breasts as and back towards her inner thighs.

"Take the shirt of, Dom."

Dominique sighed as she grabbed the bottom of the shirt and slowly pulled it off. Zane held back the grown as he saw her tightened nipples, the dark swollen buds begging to be sucked. She arched her back and closed her legs while she ran her fingers across the tips. Dominique shivered at the contact and Zane's cock jerked as she pinched and pulled at her nipples. A soft smile played against her lips as she teased herself.

"Fuck...Zane."

Zane crawled onto the floor towards her, "I'm right here, baby."

Dominique put her foot up to stop him, "No, back to the chair."

Zane's face mimicked a sad puppy as he made his way back to the chair. Dominique rose up on her elbows and smiled, she watched as he got back in the chair sulking, his cock throbbing beneath the sweatpants he wore. Once he was seated she reach and began to pull off the thong she was wearing.

Zane's lids lowered as he watched her throw them across the room, he felt like a dog wanting to fetch them off the floor and feel how wet they were. He looked over and watched as she slowly opened her legs, she was swollen and glistening. He groaned as he saw how wet she was, rolling down towards her ass. She began playing with her breasts again, her body undulating with each flick of her fingers across the tips. Zane pulled his sweatpants off and reached for his cock. A shudder ran through his body with the touch, he licked his lips as her hands slowly trailed down towards between her legs. She cried out softly as she touched her clit, moisture seemed to pour from her at the contact. She let her fingers fall further down between the lips and slipping inside.

"Ohhh...hmmm...."

Zane closed his eyes as he listened to her moans, he opened them to find her fucking herself with her fingers. In and out, the sound of her wetness caused his hands to move on their own. He synced with her as he moved his hands in time with her strokes. Up the length of his cock, massaging the tip and dragging back down. Over and over he repeated the move, her hands became quicker, so did his. Her hands slowed down, he reluctantly gave in and slowed down with her. She turned over on her stomach and he watched as she stroked herself from behind; she was lost in her own orgasmic world. Her hips gyrated faster as she rose up on her knees, her head hung back on her shoulders, her lips parted as she moved closer towards an orgasm.

"Dom?"

Dominique shivered at the low rumble emitting from Zane's chest, "Yes?"

"You have to stop, baby."

Dominique's hands slowly moved from her body as her head began to hang in defeat. She glanced behind her and saw Zane wrestling with his cock, she crawled towards him and he had to control himself. Her hips swaying, her eyes were glassed over, her hair was all over her shoulders, she sat down in front of him with her hips inches from his cock.

"Play for me?"

Zane began stroking as she watched, he thought about how she was on the floor, imagining his cock replacing her fingers. Fuck, he wanted to sink deep inside of her, her lips wrapped around his cock tightening with each stroke. He got lost as his hands turned into her, her breath against his hands mimicking the warmth of her pussy. Zane could feel wetness seeping from the tip of his cock and rolling slowly down the underside of his length. The skin tightened, straining for a release as he slowly stroked. His hands rising and falling, gathering the skin around the tip and smoothing it out as he lowered his hands back down to his balls. They were heavy, yearning for her tongue to reach out for a lick.

"Faster", she whispered against his skin.

His strokes became faster, his back began to arch as her mouth moved even closer without touching. He could feel the heat she was blowing from her lips, his cock swelling more as he lost himself. Up, down, up, down, his strokes were accompanied with the soft sound of his hand bouncing against his balls. He felt his toes curl as his legs began to tighten, his breathing becoming quicker, his chest expanding.

"Zane?"

Zane began to move quicker, "Baby?"

"You have to stop."

Zane felt like he had been hit in the chest as she pried his hand away from his cock. It jerked angrily, the tip an angry red, swollen with cum. He glanced down at her and saw the sinister smirk on her face.

"How'd it feel?"

Zane ran his hands through his hair in frustration, "You're the one who said no orgasms! That's why I stopped you!"

Dominique rose off the floor and whipped her hair around as she marched to the bed.

"Time to go to sleep, I'm a busy girl and I can't be up late playing with you."

Zane bit his cheek and shook his head as he sat in the chair. "How many days are you planning to do this."

"Well there's four more senses, soooo..."

Zane leaned back in the chair and looked at the ceiling, it would be a miracle if he made it.

secrecy456
secrecy456
1,083 Followers