Five Steps to Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps this had been a big mistake, as big of one as this fake dick. She was perhaps getting in way over her head here. Perhaps she didn't really belong. Perhaps she did not actually have what it takes to be a Delta Nu.

'No, no, no!' She was not about to quit right out of the gate. How hard could this really be? Girls can fit pretty big things up there. Obviously, all of the sisters had gotten it to fit. Why couldn't she?

Well, actually, there was a good reason. These sisters must have had quite a bit of experience with erections in their cunnies, even really big ones, prior to taking this first step. How could the first time she mounts a cock be one this big and this public? Perhaps being duplicitous during the interviews was not such a good idea after all.

The sisters though were in fact understanding. It was natural for a pledge to balk at this point. A number in fact had. Delta Nu had the most demanding of initiations. That was well known. They had the highest standards, and they had the highest number of pledge failures. That was also well known. It would be no shame for Bree to quit now. Candy explained. "Bree," she said softly, reassuringly, "I know this might seem a bit unusual." That was the understatement of the day. "But, all of our exercises, our trials, have a purpose. This one is to determine, to evaluate, how naturally responsive and comfortable you are, with your body."

Well, if Bridget Jones could jump out of an airplane, she could squat down on this throne. "Well, alright." But, then, as she started to squat she had a moment of panic, of doubt. She wondered if this was all some sort of a joke. She had heard of sororities humiliating a pledge that they had already decided to reject. She wondered if a group of fraternity guys would suddenly burst into the room as soon as she had mounted the big cock, the girls would snap pictures, and then they would all laugh as she ran from the room, crying in humiliation.

"Here, let me help you," Candy offered. Candy helped Bree get down on her knees so that she could squat down onto the jutting dildo.

Bree felt like she was in a doctor's office, doing some sort of a reverse gynecological exam, mounting a medical device in a rather obscene fashion as the residents watched from behind with obvious amusement. At least there were only girls watching her. Imagine if it was a line of guys? That would have been going too far. She would have quit at that point. Well, if this would get her into Delta Nu, she knew she had to do it.

She squinched her eyes shut as she felt the crown of the rubber penis make contact with her naked pussy lips. If she couldn't see anything, it sort of made it feel like she couldn't be seen. The throne was at least nicely lubricated, as Candy had said. But, she felt so obscene, and she knew she must look terribly obscene, squatting down on a big rubber cock.

"Now just slide down onto it, like you're a cow girl mounting a horse."

That was a rather odd way to put it, and not particularly helpful. It did in fact feel as big as a horse's, and that thought did not help her get it in. It was such a terribly, terribly tight fit. It felt like she was having to take the largest dump she ever had, or perhaps like giving birth. Well, actually, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as that, but at the moment the fact that it could be worse did not make it feel any better. Bree though knew that if it appeared that she was having too much difficulty, she might in fact be judged to have failed the exercise.

And, she was right about that. Part of the exercise was to determine whether the girl could take a big one. At some point during a Delta Nu's career she might have to give herself to a man with an abnormally large penis. For most of them it would be a pleasure, but some girls do in fact balk, and it appeared that perhaps Bree might be one of these girls.

Bree pushed down hard, and then stopped. It was so tight, so very, very tight. She wondered if all boys had cocks this big. Of course not, but perhaps all the boys that dated Delta Nu girls. If that was true, this could indeed be a very big mistake, one as big as this cock.

The girls watched with amusement as Bree struggled to get the rubber dildo up inside. It was always an enjoyable sight, seeing the new, or at least potentially new, sister mount for the first time the Delta Nu throne. They had all been through this before. They knew that it was at first embarrassing, but you eventually got used to it. In fact, the throne was at times used as a diversion from boring business meetings, making a sister who had accumulated demerits mount the throne once again. Actually, the longer one was in the sorority the less of a punishment the throne became, and more of a quite pleasurable amusement. It was not unusual to come down into the chamber at night, seeking a refreshment, and finding a sister mounted on the throne after a long frustrating, unsatisfying date or, more typically, a long date in which the sister was being exceedingly flirtatious and seductive but not putting out, holding out instead for the true golden prize: the proposal, or at least fine jewelry.

With a deep breath Bree let the weight of her body force herself down onto the dildo, and with a gasp she felt it plunge up fully inside her cunt. The girls clapped their hands approvingly, and Bree smiled, a satisfied but uncomfortable smile as she felt like a stuffed turkey.

"Alright now, Bree, we want you to ride it, like it was a real man. We want to see your skills as a cow girl."

Bree's face turned red. It went without saying that she had never masturbated in front of anyone before, and certainly not masturbated in a manner as obscene as this. Her first impulse was to question the instruction, perhaps even to pull herself off the offending intrusion. But, she knew better than to object and now that she had it stuffed up inside her she might as well at least try to enjoy it.

She slowly lifted herself off, not all the way off, just sliding up the rubber penis. She was greeted by a tremendous sense of relief, the release of such intense pressure, and then she slowly slid back down, feeling herself being filled, plugged, and stuffed once again. She reached underneath to touch, to feel, her clitoris. She doubted that she could actually climax, doing something like this in front of the sisters, but she at least wanted to get comfortable, to get moist.

Candy considered it a good sign that Bree was using her fingers on her clit. That showed initiative. Some of the pledges, the weaker ones, simply mounted the throne and made only a few token thrusts. Candy continued to be hopeful for Bree.

Bree relaxed her eyes, but still kept them closed as she worked her hips up and down the big slick rubber cock. She knew it was an obscene sight, her butt going up and down the fake dick sliding in and out of her fully stretched and shaved pussy lips, but she tried to imagine, to pretend, that she was alone, with a man, in the privacy of her bedroom, riding up and down his hard cock, the man of her future dreams. She imagined that she was doing it for the first time, for the first time experiencing the feeling of a big, hard, manly cock stuffed up inside of her little cunnie. Perhaps this was the big penis of a star athlete, or the son of a rich billionaire, or a future statesman. Yes, of course, they would have cocks as big as this one. Her pussy soon moistened, as mounting such a cock was her ultimate goal, her reason for joining Delta Nu. It was a dream that was so very gratifying, so very satisfying. She soon found that driving her cunt down onto the rubber cock became as pleasurable as pulling herself off of it.

But, with the moistening, she could now hear her fluids slushing as her lips slid up and down the rubber dick. The room was quiet except for the slurping sounds of Bree's slippery slit. It was now embarrassing auditorially, as well as visually. Bree's breathing became briefer, more rapid.

Candy reached down, between Bree's legs, and flipped a switch. The spinner began to slowly gyrate within her cunt. Bree's eyes opened wide in surprise. She never thought a dildo would do something like that! "Oh my!" she gasped, as she felt the rubber cock twist and turn in ways that no real cock would, or could, ever do. She bent her head down and moaned, as she now more openly, comfortably, lustfully worked her cunt on the spinner, thrusting her hips lewdly up and down the twisting cock. "Oh my," she whispered, more quietly, more wantonly. She felt so terribly shameful, yet also so terribly excited. Could any future cock actually live up to this? Her first real cock might now have quite a high bar to hurdle.

"I think she's ready, girls," Nancy announced, and she led the line of sisters up to Bree's obscenely thrusting ass.

Smack!

Nancy gave Bree a sharp slap on her butt. Bree's head jolted up and her eyes again burst wide in shock.

"Yeeow!"

She had somehow forgotten about the spanking, and was now quite rudely reminded. But, she was so into the spinner that she immediately let her head fall back down, closed her eyes, and continued to work her cunt on the rubber cock.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

As each sister passed by she gave Bree big slaps on her naked, humping, twisting rump. Bree though paid them no never mind as she continued to lustfully work the big dick of her future husband.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

The sisters enjoyed the sight of Bree's bum reddening with the spanking. A number of them had already been getting a bit warm between their own thighs as they watched Bree's lily white derriere writhing on the dildo. It was obscene, to be sure, but it was obscenely delightful. And, the spanking applied an extra layer of spice to the show, watching Bree's apple cheeks ripening into a fresh bright juicy redness as each sister took her turn.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," Bree exclaimed, now actually enjoying the conjoining of the spanking with the spinning. It was an odd combination, lustful arousal with a hot, stinging bottom, and it worked well. It worked really well as she drove her cunt on and off the throne while receiving the spicy applications of the sisters' hands and the twisting screwing of the big rubber cock.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Harder, harder," she gasped to her husband of her dreams, and to the sisters, as she worked her cunt harder on the cock, grinding her cunt onto the throne as it screwed and twisted deep inside her pussy, her fingers all the time rubbing, cinching, pinching her clit.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"OH YES! YES! YES!" Bree squealed as she felt her orgasm sweep through her, over her, her juices literally squirting out her cunt, soaking the throne and its platform in feminine fluids. She stopped plunging and just gripped tightly onto the plunger with her cunt as she gave herself over to the climax, her body twitching and jerking on the throne, her anal sphincter blinking and winking as her body shivered and twisted in instinctual spasms.

Candy was so happy for Bree. She had performed like a true Delta Nu.

Being a Good Student

Bree's second step necessitated a trip to Templeton. This trial required an interaction with a professor and the sisters did not want to disrupt or potentially harm a pledge's relationship with a future teacher at Livingston College. In any case, it was just plain fun to go on a road trip, to travel to a new campus for sorority hijinks. And, besides, the uniforms required of the students of Templeton added a little spice to this second trial.

At Templeton, all of the students had to wear a traditional school uniform. The girls wore white blouses with black ties, plaid skirts that had to go below the knees, white socks, black shoes, and, of course, white panties and bras. The piece de resistance of the ensemble was perhaps the black Mary Janes.

Candy could not see herself being a Templeton student. What is the point of going to college if you can't be fashionable? Imagine going four years wearing the same outfit! Totally absurd. And, if that wasn't enough, Templeton did not allow the girls to wear make-up, perfume, or excessive jewelry. It seemed to Candy to be like some sort of marxist, socialist, communist, fascist, or whatever, sort of place.

Bree felt a little silly in her outfit, but it helped that Candy and Nancy were dressed in a comparable manner. They were accompanying her to witness the successful execution of her trial. However, none of them obeyed the policy of no make-up or perfume. They weren't wearing lots of make-up, but just enough to be presentable. It just didn't make any sense not to wear at least some. Plus, they did not adhere to the college uniform when it came to their undies. None of them were wearing the boring and bland white panties. Bree was wearing red silk panties with an inch of pink lace trim. She liked in particular the little white bow in the front. Plus, they hugged her bottom and cunnie so nicely. Candy and Nancy had instructed her to wear nice panties, which wasn't really necessary, but they also suggested that it be a pair that she would not mind losing. That part of the instruction was a bit mysterious.

Bree's outfit was also a bit different in another way. Her blouse was see-through, quite thoroughly diaphanous. And, as an added touch: no brassiere. She had to wear a transparent blouse with no brassiere. Her breasts were literally standing right out there. This was one reason that the exercise was held on another campus. Delta Nu sisters had a reputation, but not as sluts. It might even be illegal to expose your tits like this. So, if Bree got into any trouble, it would be on a different campus and wouldn't hurt her record, and more importantly, her Livingston reputation. It's not, of course, just the way you look that attracts the right man. Sometimes reputation can be the key to landing (or perhaps losing) a guy.

They left their car in the general parking structure. They didn't have passes, not being actually enrolled. They had to walk across campus to get to their destination. Candy and Nancy felt like gunslingers striding with pride down the main street of a frontier town. They knew they were superior to these Templeton girls, all dressed in their little, childish outfits. Templeton may beat Livingston in football most every year, but even with make-up the girls of Templeton could not compare with them and, without make-up, well, they should really just be ashamed of themselves.

Bree, however, did not feel so proud. She felt terribly exposed, standing between Candy and Nancy, and she was indeed very much exposed. Bree had rather large breasts, and they were really swinging and bobbling without her brassiere, and even worse, anyone who looked could see quite a bit of them. Her tan line was visibly evident through the blouse, providing a distinct outline of what her brassiere would normally be hiding. Some girls liked an overall tan. Tan lines can at times be distracting, and may even clash with some outfits, particularly strapless gowns.

However, Bree's lily white skin contrasting with her tan made her look so virginal, visually expressing that what was being seen was really very personal, very private, and normally entirely hidden from anyone's view.

Her bright white skin was also like a white flag, drawing the eyes toward her wiggling embarrassments. Her face became as red as her breasts were white. And, it didn't help that Candy and Nancy were walking so fast, making her breasts jiggle and wiggle all the more. "Can't we at least just slow down?"

"On no," Nancy explained. "You wouldn't want to get into trouble exposing your breasts like that, would you?"

"No," she meekly replied, stumbling along as she tried to keep up on her heels.

"We need to get across the campus as soon as possible, before anyone has a chance of reporting you." Templeton did have a very strict dress code that was severely enforced (see "Mr. Peters Teaches Wendy a Lesson"). Bree did appreciate that point.

They soon arrived safely at their destination, the office of Mr. Benjamin Stein, a statistics professor. The first of the five steps was simply mounting the throne, a test of a girl's physical abilities. The next four were tests of character: being a good student, making new friends, entertaining guests, and making amends.

Above all else, of course, a Delta Nu girl is a good student. All of the sisters of Delta Nu are on the honor role, a most impressive accomplishment for any sorority indeed and one for which Delta Nu was especially proud, particularly as the girls of Delta Nu had so many other responsibilities, commitments, and demands beyond simply studying, and doubly especially because Delta Nu girls were not selected on the basis of innate intelligence or even good grades in high school. On the contrary, Delta Nu often turned marginal, even failing, students into members of the Livingston Dean's List. This was most impressive to the Dean of Undergraduate Affairs, and a point of considerable jealousy among the more academically oriented college associations. The manner in which Delta Nu accomplished this feat was a carefully guarded secret coveted by all of the other sororities and fraternities.

This second trial was in part to gauge the ability of Bree to benefit from the Delta Nu academic curriculum. Nancy instructed Bree that she was to speak with Professor Stein regarding how much difficulty she was having within his Introductory Statistics course and whether he would be willing to provide her with special consideration. He wouldn't realize that she wasn't actually in the class as it was very large and the girls looked so similar to one another being all dressed in the same Templeton uniform.

Of course, Nancy would not, could not, expect any grade change to actually occur. So, to further complicate the task, Nancy had an additional instruction. "Before you enter Professor Stein's office, Bree, pull your panties down to your thighs, far enough that they could easily fall down but not so far that they can be seen beneath your skirt."

This was obviously a rather strange instruction, but Bree knew better than to question Nancy. She looked around, checking to see if there was anyone who might notice, and then reached up, under her skirt, and pulled down her panties to just above the hem of her skirt. She could feel the coolness of the air kissing her bare fanny. It was a rather awkward way to wear panties, as she had to keep her legs a bit spread to prevent them from falling all the way down.

Nancy then explained why she had to wear them that way.

Bree winced. This wasn't going to be easy at all.

She knocked timidly on Mr. Stein's door. Nancy and Candy would remain outside, not only to witness what happened inside, at least with their ears, but also to direct away any persons who might interrupt Bree's tutoring session.

"Yes, who is it?"

Bree called out through the closed door, "It's me, Mr. Stein. It's Bree, I'm in your statistics class?"

Mr. Stein was surprised. He didn't have many students coming to visit him. Not too many of them wanted to talk about statistics for any longer than the three hours of class each week. "Yes, yes, come in," he called out.

Bree took a deep breath and opened the door.

She walked in timidly, as any student would do seeking consideration for a grade change, and then instantly blushed when she saw the shocked eyes of the professor instantly go to her essentially naked tits. It was her natural instinct to cover them up. She didn't mind being flirtatious. She had practiced being flirtatious during the summer, with movie ticket guys, with grocery clerks, with gas station guys, even with her older brother, which he found very confusing. But, displaying her essentially naked titties to an instructor was really well over the line of any prior experience.