Five Steps to Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face turned a deep red. She imagined her mother seeing her now. Her mother had herself been a cheerleader in college and had watched with some pride the blossoming of her daughter and her growing interest in becoming a popular girl. She was really quite pleased that Bree was pledging Delta Nu. However, she would most certainly not approve of this sort of behavior. There were certain things that young ladies didn't do, and exposing your naked tits to older men was probably one of them. "Yes sir, I'm Bree. Do you have a minute for me, sir?"

Mr. Stein had a lot more than a minute. He always had a lot more than a minute, as few students ever requested even a single minute. But, he would most assuredly make available quite a large number of minutes for these two breasts, although they were also making him feel more than a bit awkward. He had considerable difficulty drawing his eyes away from those essentially naked tits. They were so large, so full, so exposed, so naked, so very, very delicious. There is really nothing better than having a young lady's big naked tits staring you right in the face. He could even see her nipples standing up quite perky and proud, due in large part probably to the air conditioning. The hallway was a bit cool but Mr. Stein liked his office rather crisp. It helped to keep him awake and alert as he studied his journals. "Yes, yes, dear, come on in."

He glanced self-consciously at the floor and then back to her face, momentarily traversing those absolutely luscious breasts. Like any healthy male professor, he at times imagined what a student's boobs might look like naked. But now, nothing was really being left to the imagination. She might as well not being wearing a blouse at all! He fixed his eyes on Bree's eyes but, or and, depending on which side of the fence he was on, they were still quite large within his lower peripheral vision, nor did it help that they wiggled so violently as she walked, rather awkwardly, towards him. She must have pulled a muscle or something.

A girl can easily tell when a guy is looking at her tits. Guys might not realize it, but it was rather obvious, and Bree could readily tell that Mr. Stein was struggling to avoid looking at hers. Her ears felt like they were burning, they were so red and hot.

She strode up to him and stood by his side. He was sitting at his desk, with Bree's breasts right at eye level. In fact, they were now only a few inches from his eyes and, as he looked up at Bree, they towered over his line of vision, the nipples standing out like little outposts on the slope of a snow covered mountain. He could feel a bit of stirring within his long sleeping loins.

"Mr. Stein?" Bree asked, compelling him to continue to look up at her, at her tits. It was really difficult to tell who was feeling more uncomfortable, Bree or Mr. Stein. It would probably be Bree, as she was the one who was being exhibitionistic, yet it was Mr. Stein who was the unwilling voyeur. Bree, though, wasn't too much more willing as the exhibitionist.

"Um, yes dear." He tore his eyes away from those gorgeous breasts and back to his notes.

"I was wondering if you would be willing to go over again some of your last lecture. I don't think I understood it very well."

It was really quite rude not to look at someone when you're speaking to them. Mr. Stein sighed and brought his eyes back to Bree's eyes or, more accurately, her towering tits, with her eyes just above and beyond them. This was clearly a uniform violation and he really wondered if he should speak to her about it. But, it would be rather awkward to actually speak out loud to a student about being able to see her tits. "Yes, well, precisely what didn't you understand?"

Well golly, sir," she replied, using her most innocent, ingenue voice, "If I understood it, I could tell you. It was the stuff right at the end." Bree, of course, had no idea what Mr. Stein had been speaking about in his last lecture. She leaned in closer to him, bringing the tips of her breasts less than an inch from his eyes. It was like she was sticking her naked tits right into the professor's face, which was what she was precisely doing. This was terribly difficult, as it was like sticking her tits into the face of her dad.

But, if this is what popular girls do, what Delta Nu girls do, then she would do it too. She could imagine her father saying, 'Would you jump off a bridge if that's what Delta Nu girls do?' But, there was clearly a big difference between doing something crazy and dangerous, and doing something to become a popular girl, to meet the right guy. Still, it was very difficult to learn new skills, particularly if you lacked the background, the experience.

Mr. Stein backed his head away, worrying that the swinging boobs might even slap him in the face. "Yes, well, why don't you have a seat, right there, over there, and I will go over it with you."

Bree though would not be denied. She knew what she had to do, and she took a deep breath, her breasts rising in her blouse. "Oh Mr. Stein!" she exclaimed, and before he could escape she quickly leaned over or, more accurately, fell down into the professor's face, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his face right into her soft, jiggly breasts. "Thank you ever so much!" She had seen one of the girls do this on the TV show, "Greek."

"Yea, well, glrublb, wffldn't." His voice was garbled, being muffled and smothered by soft, full breasts. He hadn't felt anything so pleasurable in so long, but also nothing more awkward, or improper. He often wondered how women didn't seem to appreciate that when they hugged you they were pressing their tits right up against you. How could that not be sexual? Yet, apparently this young lady seemed to have no appreciation of the rather sexual nature of her action. He politely but firmly pushed her away, although not before he enjoyed for a moment the feel of his face buried within those luscious bubbies.

Bree let the professor push her away. She really felt quite uncomfortable about this. Thank goodness that they were alone. Imagine if Nancy or Candy were watching. For a moment she remained close to the professor, letting this man who was as old as her father enjoy feasting his eyes on her naked tits. She felt a bit slutty. She had noticed older men admiring her breasts at the pool, or on a tennis court. Her neighbor, Mr. Rutherford, often did that. She shuddered just thinking of him staring at her boobies (she was actually suspicious that he did more than just that). Their staring had made her so self-conscious. It was like she was being ogled by dirty old men. Now she was in fact willfully, voluntarily, just sticking them right out there for some old guy to gape, gawk, and goggle. Well, maybe he wasn't that old, but he was sure old enough! She swung her shoulders back and forth, her breasts bobbling and wiggling with her movement, much to his eyes' appreciation. That's what Brandi did on "Beautiful People." "Oh professor, you're such a nice man! Everyone says so!"

"Yes, well, why don't you take a seat," he replied, trying desperately to keep himself from staring at those tits, but when they were this close it was really unavoidable.

"Oh yes sir, I shall." Bree then stepped back and turned to patter off to the couch on the other side of his office, walking again a bit awkward with her panties bunched at her thighs. She stopped though half way there. "Oh my, sir, look at all these interesting books!"

They were hardly very interesting at all. Well, actually, to Professor Stein, they were indeed very interesting, and he always felt that they should be interesting to students as well, but he had never had a student express any real interest. He frankly wondered if perhaps this girl was just flattering him, working herself up to asking for some consideration on her grade. Perhaps even her manner of dress was part of this? Well, if it was, he would at least enjoy it for awhile, but he knew full well that he would not budge in the grade.

Bree took another deep breath and proceeded to the next stage of this trial. She bent over from the waist to get a closer look at the books on the bottom shelf. As she did so she brought her thighs together, letting her panties slip from her thighs down to her ankles. She felt them glide down her legs, but she kept her eyes trained on the books, pretending not to have even noticed.

Professor Stein though had certainly noticed. It was like a bright red flag had been raised or, more accurately, lowered. His eyes widened at the sight of the girl's panties falling down and then bunching up around her ankles. His eyes then went back up her legs, up past the back of her knees and thighs, to her bottom. He couldn't believe it. Peeking out from beneath her skirt were the naked, bare lips of this girl's cunnie pouch, poking out from between her young thighs, and capped by the curves of the lower couple inches of her little firm bum cheeks. Mr. Stein could feel his dick swelling in his slacks. He knew it was quite wrong to be taking advantage of her like this, admiring the delectable view she was inadvertently presenting to him. But, what normal man would refuse the opportunity? She even began to rock her bottom back and forth, the skirt waving flirtatiously, the sweet cunnie crack swinging left and right, as if she was a young doe in heat trying to entice a buck to mount her.

Bree placed her hands on her knees, thrust her bottom out further, turned her head and looked back at the professor, and smiled. She could see where his eyes were fixed. She felt so glad, so relieved, at her success. Nancy and Candy would be very proud of her but, nevertheless, she still blushed as she realized what she was exposing to him. She spoke as if she was oblivious. "Golly, professor, have you read all of these books?"

Bree's grin grew larger and less tense as she saw the embarrassment on the professor's face at getting caught looking at her personal private place. It helped her discomfort to see that he found this awkward as well. It would have been much more difficult if he just grinned back with a dirty, lascivious leer, like an old man that was about to mount her.

"Um, yes, well, yes I suppose I have," he clumsily replied.

"You must be very smart! I can't imagine ever reading so many books." She stood back up, the curtain closing on her little show, and stepped again toward the couch, instantly stumbling though on her panties grabbing at her ankles. "Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed in shock. "My panties!" She quickly stepped out of them and retrieved them from the floor, giving the professor another quick peek at her cunnie. She turned to the professor, looking terribly flustered and embarrassed. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Professor Stein." She covered her face with her hands, and her panties, her luscious white tits rising and falling with her racing heart. "I'm so terribly embarrassed, sir," which was actually quite true.

Professor Stein was himself rather embarrassed, although he felt clearly not as much as the young lady. He tried to reassure her. "No, no, dear, that's fine. It happens." Actually, such a thing probably never happens, at least he had never seen such a thing happen. How could a girl's panties just fall down?

Bree explained. She brought the panties down from her face. "I know I shouldn't have worn these. The elastic is all so worn out and, well, they're really a little too big for me. I lost some weight, you know," she said with an endearing smile, as if somehow he actually should have noticed her weight change during the semester. "But I love them so dearly. I just couldn't resist wearing them one more time."

"Yea, well, um," was about all he could say.

She held the panties out for him to inspect. "Do you think they're pretty, Mr. Stein?"

He crossed his legs and covered his crotch with his hands. "Yes, well, I suspect they are, yes, yes, they are, um, attractive."

Bree strode back up to the professor, her red panties held out before her, her tits jiggling before her as well. "Here, look more closely, sir, see? See the little pink bow in the middle. I like that the best."

Mr. Stein could use a sip of water. "Yes, yes, the bow is really nice, but I think you should probably put those away."

"I could be in a lot of trouble, couldn't I, sir."

He was actually thinking that he could be in a lot of trouble if this didn't end soon.

"I mean," she continued, "I wasn't wearing regulation panties, was I, sir."

"No, no, you certainly weren't doing that."

"You're not going to turn me in, are you, Professor Stein?"

"Well, no, no, I suppose not." It was actually within the faculty guidelines for him to report any uniform violation.

"I mean, well, we could just keep this to ourselves, couldn't we, Mr. Stein?"

"Yes, yes, I suppose we could." He would in fact be quite willing to keep this to themselves, particularly if it became evident that he hadn't ended the interview as soon as he observed the absence of a brassiere, along with a clearly overly revealing blouse.

"Oh Mr. Stein!" she again exclaimed with exuberant enthusiasm and exaggerated gratitude, leaning back down to, once again, press her breasts into his face, this time aiming the tip of one nipple right at his mouth, pressing a perky nip against his lips, inviting him to suckle or lick. "That's so nice of you!"

Mr. Stein felt like a fish with very juicy bait dangling before him, the nub of the worm even tickling his lips. He wanted so much to pinch the nipple with his lips, perhaps even to lick it a bit? But, he also knew that there would be a quite severe hook attached to this bait. He didn't bite. He didn't even lick or kiss. Well, that's not really true. He did sort of passively kiss the nipple, pursing his lips a bit on the nip, letting it kiss him. It even seemed to stiffen a bit.

Bree pushed her nipple hard against his lips and even rubbed it around a bit, trying to encourage him to at least give her a little kiss there. But, he didn't bite. That was disappointing. She cursed her lack of experience in how to seduce a guy, particularly an older guy. There was nothing on the Delta Nu website to help with such situations, and she knew she must be doing something wrong.

Perhaps there was another way. If she couldn't really seduce him, sexually, perhaps she could try something else. She had an idea, inspired in part by the fact that the gentleman was indeed much older than herself and did remind her of her father.

She pulled her breast away and grabbed the professor's leg, pulling it off his other leg to make room on his lap. "Here, I'll lay across your lap and you can spank me!"

"What?!"

"You should spank me, Mr. Stein, you know, for wearing such naughty panties and, you know, even worse, for letting them fall down."

Bree didn't wait for any objection. If she was going to complete this trial successfully, she would have to assert herself. She just flopped herself down over his lap, draping herself across his legs, squirming around a bit to position her bottom so that it was her high point, and then poking it right up at him to provide a good target. This was something at which she did indeed have experience. All little girls have been spanked by their daddies, and Bree was certainly no exception.

She raised her head, as best she could, turning her face back toward the professor, giving him her most flirtatious little girl supplication, "You won't spank me too hard, will you, Mr. Stein? I haven't actually been spanked for quite a long time, not ever since I was a little girl."

She was making him an offer he couldn't refuse. Her bottom looked so adorable, perched up on his lap, offering him her perky roundness. It would probably be good for her. A spanking never really hurt anyone and, besides, she had been a bad girl, a naughty girl. His cock was rock hard in his pants.

Bree could feel his erection poking up against her thigh. It was a relief to feel that she had indeed gotten the reaction she was seeking, but also quite disconcerting. It felt terribly awkward and odd to be lying over his lap like this, feeling the erection of this man against her. She looked over at the door to his office. It wasn't locked, but she knew that Candy and Nancy were standing guard. It was bad enough to be so displayed to the professor, to be in such a shameful position, but imagine if someone actually opened the door? Thank goodness they were at Templeton College. Only a few of the kids she knew from high school had gone to Templeton. But, many of them would likely have taken a statistics class. George Johnson, Andy Douglass, and Amy Williams surely would have. Imagine if one of them suddenly entered his office. What an odd high school reunion that would be.

Mr. Stein was equally concerned over this student noticing his erection. It was bad enough to get an erection in the presence of a student. It would be terribly inappropriate and professionally risky to have her notice it.

Bree though revealed even more of herself to him. She reached back with one of her hands and pulled up her skirt, revealing to his eyes her naked soft bum. What was adorable now became scrumptious. "Here sir," she said softly, "Daddy always spanked me on my bare bottom. It doesn't really count if you don't do it that way." Her dad had not in fact ever done that, but she knew she had to make it more sexual than disciplinary. She turned her face back toward him. His eyes were firmly fixed on her naked tush. Her own face flushed, realizing how obscenely she was presenting herself to him. "Don't you think so sir?"

Professor Stein was rather dumbstruck. He didn't know what to say. This girl had such a cute little darling fanny. He hadn't seen anything like this since was he was a young man, a boy, and, frankly, he hadn't seen much of anything like that even then. He softly laid his hand on her bottom. He just had to touch it. At least just for a bit.

Bree looked away, turning her face to the floor, feeling now terribly mortified at the thought, the realization, that this professor was fondling her naked bottom. She had never imagined ever doing anything like this before. But, she knew it was all for a good cause. She had said that she would do anything to be a Delta Nu. Heck, she knew that by now Carol would have Mr. Stein's naked penis in her hand, and her face grew even redder thinking about that. She really couldn't do anything like that.

Professor Stein did appreciate though what she had done. She felt so soft, so sweet. He even let his fingers travel down the crack of her bottom, down in between her cheeks, toward even more precious places.

Bree spoke up quickly before he went too far. She didn't think she'd have to let him touch her there, if he was going where she thought he was going. She whispered, "You'd better spank me sir, before someone comes."

He glanced at the door. She was right. Someone could come to his office at any moment. Few persons ever did, at least few students. Colleagues though did occasionally stop by and it would be difficult to explain why a female student was lying over his lap, her naked bottom so exposed. It wasn't really his position to discipline the students. That was the purview of Mr. Peters and Mr. Harrington. "Yes, well, alright then," he replied. "Um, well how many times, um, do you think?"

Bree smiled at that. It was a bit odd for the one being spanked to be the one in control. "Well, quite a bit, don't you think?"

He really didn't know what to think, other than how much he wanted this girl, to feel this girl, to feel her feel him. He raised his hand and began to lightly paddle her bottom.