Five Trailers, Lot C

Story Info
His nephew begins dating her daughter; she wants a meeting.
15.3k words
4.76
32.2k
54

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,072 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned.

*.*.*

Cabrini High School in DeGarde, Louisiana had been formed by Monsignor Clarence Abrams with one purpose in mind; to create the most perfect athletic program. Of course, when he applied for a charter with the Archdiocese of Lafayette in 1989, Monsignor Abrams threw in some mumbo jumbo about laying the foundation for good Catholic adults.

But athletics was his primary goal. To meet and to exceed these goals, he recruited the best from the parish of St. Elizabeth. Two years into their program, the State of Louisiana cited Cabrini High School for low scholastic scores. So Monsignor Abrams began to also cull the brightest from the parish.

The hierarchy was set in stone. Male athletes, followed by female athletes and female cheerleaders. This caste was followed by the wealthiest children of St. Elizabeth. If these wealthy children should also happen to be athletes, they led the top tier of the hierarchy.

The bottom caste was appropriately dubbed the bottom feeders. These were the students that had been culled to boost the overall scholastic achievements of the Catholic High School. They were seen as a necessary irritant, a drain on the school's true mission.

Susan Gerrard belonged to the female athlete caste. Samuel Gerrard, her twin brother belonged to the bottom feeder class. They attended Cabrini on the scholarship program.

Sydnee Thompson, their next door neighbor also attended Cabrini, also on the scholarship program. She was both a cheerleader and an athlete. She and Susan were best friends, since they lived next door in the trailer park. Samuel had a crush on the beautiful red head, but, he was a bottom feeder.

Homecoming Week, endorphins, testosterone ran high. The elite, the football players were roaming the halls, screaming, whooping, cheering one another on.

"Hey! Let's play 'Connect The Dots,' huh?" Gary Pasteli, the school's star wide receiver called out as he and Doug Wolman and Doug 'Sonny' Merchot came across Susan and Sydnee as the two girls were putting their books into their lockers.

Sydnee stared in shock as Gary drew an ink line on her face, presumably from one freckle to another freckle. The red head burst into tears.

"Jesus, what a dick," Samuel said as Sydnee ran to the girls restroom to try to scrub her face.

"Yeah, Gerrard?" Gary challenged.

The buzzer sounded and Samuel slammed his locker shut. Gary, Doug and Sonny lost interest in the bottom feeder and entered their homeroom, still whooping and cheering. Many of their peers joined in.

The second buzzer sounded. Just before Sister Catherine shut the door, Sydnee and Susan managed to squeeze in. Samuel smiled in sympathy at Sydnee, but she avoided his eyes.

'Blow Jobs--$5' Samuel scribbled on a small piece of paper. Sydnee's eyes opened wide as Samuel affixed the small scrap to the collar of Gary's uniform shirt.

Gary couldn't imagine why his classmates were laughing at him. Even Doug and Sonny were amused. Finally, Doug reached up and pulled the slip of paper and showed it to Gary.

"Gerrard, kick your ass, hear?" Gary snarled as Samuel was entering his Physics class.

"Why? Because I only have three dollars?" Samuel smirked.

After school, Samuel was in his usual position, behind Sydnee as Sydnee and Susan walked from Cabrini to trailer park. He admired the way the pleated uniform skirt swished back and forth over Sydnee's sweetly rounded bubble butt.

"Oh oh, Samuel," Susan suddenly said.

Samuel tore his eyes from Sydnee's buttocks and looked ahead. Gary, Doug and Sonny were waiting for him. The three bullies were exactly two blocks away from the school, just past the zone that Cabrini High School claimed to control.

"Looks like we're going lose Homecoming, huh?" Samuel smiled, handing his heavy backpack to his sister.

"Want me call..." Sydnee asked nervously.

"Wait," Susan smiled as she and Sydnee brushed past the three smirking bullies.

"Y'all run now, I won't fuck you up," Samuel offered.

Gary moved to shove Samuel back. Samuel easily sidestepped the clumsy maneuver. Doug took a swing at Samuel. Samuel ducked underneath the attempt.

Sonny grabbed Samuel from behind. Doug and Gary smiled and approached the still smiling Samuel.

Samuel ducked down and Sonny slammed hard onto the ground in front of Gary and Doug.

The fact that Samuel was smiling should have been a signal to Gary or Doug that their intended victim wasn't afraid. Watching Sonny being easily flipped should have been a clue.

But Gary was attending Cabrini High School because he could run fast and could catch a ball. Doug was attending Cabrini High School because he was six feet, three inches and weighed two hundred and ninety one pounds. Neither one was attending Cabrini because of their mental abilities.

Gary threw a punch at Samuel's smiling face. Samuel grabbed the bully's hand and gave a sharp pull down.

"Aiee!" Gary screamed as his right arm dangled limply at his side.

Doug decided he'd try tackling Samuel. A spinning side kick slammed into Doug's right kidney. An elbow strike to the back of Doug's head put the boy onto the ground.

"Told you. Run and I won't fuck y'all up. Should have listened," Samuel smiled as he joined his sister and their neighbor.

Uncle Danny's truck was parked in front of the trailer Lot C. Susan and Samuel entered the trailer that had been their home for the last fifteen years.

Rhonda Gerrard was known as a slut. Blessed with dark hair and dark eyes and large chest, the girl had been a magnet for boys, and men for much of her teenaged life. And when she turned eighteen and found out how much fun fucking was, saw no reason to say no to a good time.

When she found out she was pregnant, Rhonda's sexual escapades morphed from wanting a good time to wanting someone that would care for her and her baby. Unfortunately, she found many men that were willing to fuck a pregnant teenager. But she didn't find any that were willing to stay with a pregnant eighteen year old. And when she found out she was carrying twins, she became more desperate to land a man.

Susan and Samuel had inherited their mother's dark hair and dark eyes, their mother's beauty. She did love them, she did dote on them. But Rhonda was also desperate for love, for stability. Now, saddled with not one, but two infants, she couldn't find any men willing to get near her.

Paul and Mona Gerrard helped as much as they could, but Paul was dying of lung cancer, thanks to a four pack a day smoking habit. Mona was already stretched thin caring for her ailing husband.

So Danny, Rhonda's older brother did the bulk of babysitting when Rhonda was desperately flopping from bed to bed.

One day, Danny Gerrard returned home from another grueling day of working at St. Elizabeth's Water & Sewage to find three year old Samuel and Susan sitting on his couch. The television blared the Cartoon Network. And a sheet of paper lay on Danny's coffee table that read 'Be Right Back.'

Fifteen years later, Rhonda had not come back. Danny, and Samuel and Susan didn't even know if Rhonda Gerrard was still alive.

Susan tested the knob of their trailer and found that it was unlocked. She pulled the door open.

"Uncle Danny, Samuel just beat up three guys from our school," Susan announced as they walked into the trailer.

"They started it," Samuel insisted.

"Used that karate stuff you showed us," Susan said.

Danny sat and listened, nodding as his niece and nephew related the day's occurrence. He then sent them to their rooms to do their homework.

"Tuna casserole tonight," he said.

The next day, Father Brighton and Coach Daigrepont wanted to expel Samuel Andrew Gerrard. Their wide receiver, their nose tackle, and their running back were out for their Homecoming game. Gary's injuries were severe enough that he might be out for the season. With a severely bruised coccyx, Sonny was also questionable to return.

"The three of them attacked Samuel off of school property; you have no grounds to expel him," Sister Andrea, the school's Mathematics teacher snapped.

She fixed Coach Daigrepont with a sneer. Then she shook her head.

"Three. Three football players. Three football players, picking on one student. Such good sportsmen you're training there, Coach Daigrepont," she sneered.

She faced Father Brighton. The man tried to stare back but blinked first.

"You do one thing to Samuel Gerrard? I promise you, the school board will hear about it," she threatened.

By the time lunch rolled around, Samuel had been elevated by many bottom feeders and some of the rich kids as somewhat of a hero. But he was also reviled by the upper echelon; without Gary, Sonny, and Doug, they'd have a hard time winning their Homecoming game against their rivals, St. Thomas Aquinas in Bender, Louisiana.

At lunchtime, Samuel sat down, uninvited at the table with Sydnee and Susan. Daisy Richards looked over, shocked that Samuel was sitting next to her. She watched as Samuel dug a pack of playing cards from his pocket.

"Uh, excuse me?" Sydnee snapped, incensed.

"Okay, Daisy, you're one, Susan, you're two, and Sydnee, you're three," Samuel said, showing them the Ace, the two, and the three of hearts.

"Huh?" Daisy asked, blue eyes looking huge behind her thick glasses.

"By the way, you've got really pretty eyes, you know that?" Samuel asked the small blonde.

Daisy flamed bright red as Samuel rapidly shuffled the deck of cards.

"One, two, three," Samuel said and flipped over the Ace, two, and three of hearts.

He shuffled the deck again and again showed them the ace, two, and three of hearts. He shuffled the deck a third time and again repeated, ace, two and three of hearts.

Samuel took a bite of his spaghetti, then put the three cards back into the deck. He then offered the deck to Daisy.

"Pick a card, show it to Sydnee and Susan, then put it back into the deck," he ordered as he continued to eat.

Daisy took the queen of clubs. Susan smiled, shaking her head. Sydnee continued to glare at the intruder. She did nod to Daisy that she'd seen the card, though.

Samuel took the deck, shuffled the cards, then looked confused. Susan smiled wider as Samuel again shuffled the deck of cards.

"Hah!" Sydnee crowed.

"Daisy, that's not fair," Samuel said, looking at the girl.

"What? I did what you told me," she squeaked.

"Uh huh but you didn't put the card back into the deck," Samuel accused.

"I did too! Susan, you seen me, right?" Daisy pleaded.

"Then what's that in your lap?" Samuel asked.

"Ah!" Daisy gasped as she saw her card smiling up at her from her lap.

"How'd you do that?" Sydnee demanded. "I saw her put that back into the deck."

"Sure you did," Samuel accused.

"I did!" Daisy protested.

"Uh huh," Samuel shook his head as he put his deck of cards back into his shirt pocket.

"No, I did! Really!" Daisy implored, grabbing his hand.

"Fine, fine, let's do it again," Samuel sighed.

Daisy picked the seven of spades and made extra sure to put the card back into the deck. Susan giggled as Samuel shuffled the deck rapidly.

"Oh, come on, Daisy! Really?" Samuel accused.

"Nuh uh, y'all seen me! I put it..." Daisy said.

"Uh huh? Then, what's this?" Samuel asked, pulling the seven of spades from his own lap.

"Ah!" Daisy squealed. "How'd you, I put it, tell him, Susan."

The buzzer sounded on Daisy's continued protests. Susan squeezed the girl's hand reassuringly.

"Congratulations, Dork," Susan laughed as she and Samuel walked home from school; Sydnee staying behind to practice with the cheerleaders.

"Congratulations about what?" Samuel asked.

"Daisy's really thinks you think she was cheating with that card trick," Susan laughed.

"Short as she is, you'd think blood would have an easier time of getting to her brain, huh?" Samuel smiled.

"Yeah, but she is a blonde," Susan said. "I hope Uncle Danny isn't thinking leftovers tonight."

"No, he took the rest of the tuna casserole to work, remember?" Samuel said.

"Oh no," Susan said when she saw the leg quarters Uncle Danny had set out to defrost. "Spanish Chicken."

"Heartburn!" Samuel whooped.

"Hey, you make that jambalaya?" Susan begged.

Uncle Danny smiled when he entered the trailer, smelling the jambalaya. True to form, he had planned on making Spanish Chicken, but if Samuel or Susan wanted to cook, he wasn't going to stop them.

"Thanks," he said.

"Thought we threw that shirt away," Susan complained, looking at their uncle's heavily stained USMC tee shirt.

"Do and it'll be your last mistake," Uncle Danny threatened. "So, anything interesting happen today? Did Samuel manage to maim any more football players?"

"No, but he's got a blind midget in love with him," Susan teased.

"Blind, what? There a shortage of sighted midgets at that school?" Uncle Danny asked.

"Did the one two three card trick," Samuel explained.

"Then did the card drop," Susan continued. "Really got Daisy, that's the midget, got her all worried."

"That's amazing!" Uncle Danny said. "Samuel! I didn't even see your lips move!"

"Shut up!" Susan said.

"Homework," Uncle Danny said.

The next day, at lunch, Samuel again sat next to Daisy. She blushed hotly and looked away. Susan gave Daisy an encouraging smile.

Then Angela Gernaud, Gary's girlfriend, and the head cheerleader sat down to Samuel's left. Daisy shot the intruder a murderous glare, but did not dare say anything. She was a rich kid, but Angela was a cheerleader, an athlete, and dating an athlete.

"Sydnee says you're good at card tricks," Angela demanded.

"Oh? Believe everything Sydnee says?" Samuel asked.

Across the cafeteria, Gary ground his teeth as his girlfriend sat down next to that son of a bitch, Samuel Gerrard. He slapped Frank Johnson's arm with is left hand.

"See that shit? Huh? What the fuck, huh?" Gary growled.

The two watched as Samuel performed a few card tricks.

"Hey, Gerrard, give me the cards," Frank demanded. "Show you a trick."

"Get your own cards, bitch," Samuel said to the hulking youth.

"What? Said give me the cards," Frank snarled and reached for the deck.

Samuel reached out and bent Frank's hand back.

"Ah!" Frank gasped and knelt on the cafeteria floor.

"Let go! Let me go!" Frank whined.

"Gerrard! My office, now!" Coach Daigrepont barked.

Susan jumped from the table and raced for Sister Andrea's classroom.

"All right, Gerrard, saw you grab..." Coach Daigrepont started, when a loud knocking was heard at his door.

"Busy!" he called out.

"Open this door right now," Sister Andrea barked.

"Sister, not now, huh?" Coach Daigrepont said, cracking the door open.

""Step back. Now," the woman snarled.

Frank sat in front of Coach Daigrepont's desk, smirking. Sister Andrea glared at the athlete and the coach.

"Sister, here, take my seat," Samuel offered, standing.

"Thank you, a true gentleman," Sister Andrea said, glaring at Frank.

"Well, I uh, I was on duty in the cafeteria," Coach Daigrepont said, clearing his throat. "And saw Samuel grab Frank for no reason at all."

"Why did Samuel grab you?" Sister Andrea asked the still smirking youth.

"No idea," Frank shrugged. "Walked up, said 'hi' and he just grabs my hand as starts bending it."

"Highly improbable," Sister Andrea snapped.

"My sister Susan, Sydnee, Daisy, and Angela were sitting right there," Samuel reminded Frank. "Want get them in here?"

"He uh, he was doing some card tricks, wanted show him one I know," Frank mumbled.

Frank had actually intended to toss the cards into the air, scattering them. Then, when Samuel lashed out, he would have provocation to hit Samuel, retribution for injuring Gary, Sonny, and Doug.

"Let's see this great card trick," Sister Angela snapped, holding out her hand for Samuel's cards.

"Yeah, Frank, let's see the card trick," Samuel said, offering his deck of cards.

"I uh, I forgot it now," Frank mumbled.

"One more, Marvin," Sister Andrea snarled at Coach Daigrepont. "One more incident with any of your players and I'll report possible steroid abuse, you hear me?"

"Ster... There's no steroid using going on," Coach Daigrepont protested.

"Uh huh, and by the time they figure that out, the season will be over," Sister Andrea responded.

"Yes Sister," Coach Daigrepont flushed angrily at her use of his name in front of the students.

He fixed Frank with a glare. Then he jerked his head toward the door.

"Get the word out, Johnson. Gerrard's off limits, hear?" The coach snapped.

"Yes sir," Frank said.

"Thank you, Sister," Samuel said quietly.

"Uh huh," the woman said, glaring at the coach.

"You know any other tricks?" Daisy asked Samuel as they walked into Western Civilization class together.

"A few, but it's been a while," Samuel admitted.

"Why don't you show us this afternoon?" Susan suggested as Samuel took his seat behind her.

"I'm coming," Angela insisted.

When Samuel had been eight, he'd gone with Uncle Danny to a birthday party that the Amazing Daniel was performing for. He'd been intrigued as his uncle did simple illusions for the amusement of the handful of kids that were there for Rocky's tenth birthday.

Afterward, Samuel went into Uncle Danny's closet, dug the box out, and learned the illusions. Uncle Danny had to smile; his nephew was better at the act than he was.

The next time The Amazing Daniel was hired, he brought Samuel, performed a few illusions, then allowed Samuel to perform a few illusions. The twenty dollar tip the mother gave to them, Uncle Danny gave to Samuel. The blow job that the mother gave, Uncle Danny kept that for himself.

After school, the five teenagers jammed into Daisy's BMW for the four block ride to the trailer park. Susan and Daisy dragged the kitchen chairs into the living room, while Angela flopped onto the couch. Sydnee hesitated for a moment, then flopped next to Angela while Samuel set up a small area as his 'stage.'

Grumbling, Angela and Sydnee got off the couch and sat in the hard vinyl seats.

Samuel started off with a few simple tricks. He moved very rapidly from trick to trick, keeping his audience focused on what he was doing, rather than trying to figure out how he had done the previous illusion.

"Uh, let's see, okay, for this next trick, I'll need an assistant, Sydnee, how about you?" Samuel called out as he placed a crumpled handkerchief on the small table.

Sydnee came up and Samuel handed her a magic wand. The wand fell apart in her hand.

"Sydnee! Really? My favorite wand," Samuel huffed.

"But I didn't..." Sydnee protested.

Samuel put the pieces together again and handed Sydnee the wand again. Again, it fell apart.

"Go sit down," Samuel ordered. "Angela?"

Angela smirked as she stood next to Samuel. He handed her a different wand. The wand promptly drooped, wilted in her hand.

"Oh, come on!" Samuel huffed and pulled the wand straight.

He waved it about, showing everyone that it was perfectly rigid. Then he handed it to Angela again. Again, it wilted.

"That's a trick wand," Angela accused.

"Oh?" Samuel asked, again demonstrating that the wand remained perfectly rigid for him.

"Daisy? Come up here?" Samuel said after taking the wand from Angela's hand.

Samuel handed the four foot, nine inch girl a different wand. He couldn't help but smile; her blue eyes were staring up at him in reverence.

"Now, what I need for you to do..." Samuel said as the wand began to vibrate wildly in Daisy's hand.

"I'm not, I didn't do nothing!" Daisy protested as the wand jerked.

"Hmm, let's see," Samuel said and took the wand from the girl.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,072 Followers