Five Women Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our bodies were all clammy with the girls' cunt juices as well as my cum. So, I led them to the bathroom and herded their lovely naked bodies into my bathroom's super shower.

I have always been a very big shower taker, sometimes showering twice a day. So, when I built my house, I had a very big shower put in. It is a four by six foot tiled stall with four separate shower heads, one on each wall. Along with this I installed a 150 gallon water heater so more than one person could soak up all the artificial hot rain that one wanted.

We all soaked and soaped each other up. I got down on bended knee to eat out the sweet tasting cunts of Ruth and one of the other young ladies that I had cum inside of. They both leaned back against the shower wall as I tongued their hot cunts.

My long tongue cleaned out as much of my own salty good tasting cum as it could reach in their love holes. Of course, I licked long enough to give both girls another orgasm and they crumpled and slid to the tiled floor shaking spasmodically.

Then the twins both dropped to their knees and tried to suck me hard again. Even Sally ringed my asshole with her finger while Marsha sucked my very spent soft five-inch pecker. But to no avail, I could not get erect. I told the girls I had to get some sleep if they wanted me hard again.

We changed out the dirty bed linens with clean ones. Then all of us tried to utilize my king sized bed. It was decided that even a bed this big was not enough room to it for six people to sleep. So, I picked Ruth to share my bed while the others went to the two guest rooms. It was a little after six o'clock Sunday morning when I drew the drapes, shutting out the early morning sun.

I held Ruth in a spoon like manner with my front hairy chest up tight against her back and my lower half pushed into rear end. I cupped her fantastic tits with my hands while my groin was pushing up into her sweet ass. My now flaccid cock had found a home between her lovely brown ass cheeks.

She said over her shoulder to me, "You know Mike you are my first white cock I've ever had and certainly the biggest prick too. No man had ever licked and sucked out my pussy before either. Michael you gave me the best fucking I've ever had. You made me fell so alive and so very, very horny last night or should I say today."

Ruth continued, "You gave me so much pleasure when you had that big thing of yours so far up my vagina. Maybe after we wake up you will try to shove it up my ass. White boy, I would really like to try some rectum fucking. I hear that it is a lot of fun. I have never done that before either."

"I can feel your cock there between my cheeks now," she said. "You know, Michael, that you are as almost as big or bigger when your prick is soft than most of the erect cocks of most of the black men that I've fucked.

"Ruth went on, "You know Mike a lot of my black guys that I have fucked liked it when I rap my big bosoms around there hard dicks and they would fuck me between my tit valley. That another thing Michael I haven't given you, a tit fuck! Do you want one Michael?"

"You know Mike that I still live at home and not in the dorm. My mother and father have always been very open with me and my brother on sexual matters. My folks are really into having sex and have each other all the time. So when I went off to collage my mom stated to ask me if I was into intercourse with the guys and so on."

Ruth said, "Mother wanted to know if I and my boyfriends were using prophylactic and protection when we were doing it. So when the first birth control pills came out my mom got me some. I must have been the first girl in sophomore collage class to have them."

"Mom and dad did not care that I was into pre-marital sex," my new black sex partner said. Both my parents though that it was perfectly natural to satisfy my sexual eagerness with a man by fucking his black cock. They have always though that non-married young men and women having sex was OK. My folk are so liberal this way."

"You caught what I said Mike didn't you? I said a black cock. That because my father is such a bigot and a white man hater. He is against me ever going out with a white guy. He would go absolute nuts knowing that you and I have fucked here this night."

Ruth went on, "My mother told me once that my dad has a very nice penis at about seven inches when erect but only about one-inch in diameter. She said that dad's is OK but she wished it was bigger around to stretch her out more and be more satisfying."

"Wait till I tell her what a good time I had tonight being fuck by you monster, Michael." Ruth then said, "Mike, I can't wait to tell my mom about your big pecker. I bet my hot old mom would like to try you on for size, Michael. She is going to be so jealous when I tell them about how well endowed you are."

The Ruth told me, "My mother and father do some swinging where they exchanging partners. They belong to some sort of swinging sex club where they and other married couples get together fuck different partners. All these different members are black of course as my dad would not have any other way."

Ruth went on, "Mon told me that at there gatherings that neither husband nor wife can have sex with each other, only different people. Mom has told me that a couple of the guys there really have extra thick cocks and she really enjoys them shoving it into her black pussy."

I finally piped up and said, "Your folks are so lucky to experience fucking with other people. I read about how marriage gets so old and boring and that men go out and cheat on there wife's. And the way your parents are doing it the woman gets some extra charm and loving too. Your mom and dad must really be a hot sexy older couple."

Then Ruth went on, "Let me tell you how my mother is so sex up and always ready to fuck. This last year when I had just started my senior year I had over to my house one our team's football players. He and I had already had sex in his dorm room and in the back set of his car."

He was a big black dude who played right tackle and was 250 lbs. or so and also a senior in my collage class. We were home alone and up in my bedroom just getting ready to fuck. We were both stripped down naked. He already had a big hard on hard on of just over six-inches and at as thick as yours is Michael.

His cock was six-inches and uncut but I had already got it all hard by sucking him. His skin had all rolled back and exposed a big mushroom head like you have got Michael. He was at least one and three quarters of an inch in diameter, maybe almost two like you have my new white boy lover."

Ruth said, "He had not stuck it into me yet and then my mother walked in on us. She had just come home and we had not heard he come into the house or up the stairs. I was lying down with my legs all spread and my boyfriend was about to put in his black cock in to me."

"My mom came up beside us and said, are you two kids having fun. My friend back off in shock at seeing this older woman and tried to cover his hard cock with his hands. I thought that it was funny that mom had caught us and started to giggle. But my big strong football player was modified. I saw that his erection just disappeared in nothing flat. His hard cock was going down and deflating fast. His uncut foreskin covered up his beautiful cock head."

"My mom was not disturbed at the results of her unannounced entrance," Ruth said. "She went up to the naked collage man and took his hands a put them to his sides. She then took a hold of his cock and said, young man you have a very nice pecker. But it got a little scared when this old lady walk in here."

Mom said too him, "It was a lot bigger from what I saw a moment ago and really fat. Oh how I like fat big around pricks sonny. But, now it is trying to hide by all shriveling up. We can't let that happen can we collage boy and I know just the thing to make it grow big again."

"Then mother got down on bend and knee in front of my black friend and started to suck him off. All the time she was talking her clothes off. She got him fully hard about the time she was fully stripped."

Ruth went in, "I was so sexually aroused watching my own mother suck off my boyfriend. I could not help myself and had to start playing with my pussy right there on my bed."

When mom had my young football player full erect mom look over at me masturbating myself and said girl its fun watching men get hard on isn't it. And then she returned to her new boy toy and said, come on sonny lets go to my bedroom where the bed is bigger. We need the room for all the things I got planed for your nice big pecker." I said to her, "But mom he is mine."

"Mom said to back over her shoulder as she lead this young man almost teach her size, you got your pick baby girl of a lot of big black collage studs. But not everyday do I get one of these young guys with nice big black extra thick cock. Be fair daughter and share with your old mom. Come into my bedroom to watch me fuck the liven hell out of the nice young man and enjoy your fingers. So they did and I did."

"So Michael dear as I said," Ruth went on, "I just can't wait to get home and tell my mother about this handsome white dude I found with the super sized cock. I will bet mom has never had one as long and as thick as yours. And then I can't wait to tell my dad how I made it with a really big long white cock and what a super star fuck you are Michael. It will be fun to see him get made a rant and rave."

I told her, "Do you think that is wise to piss your dad off like that. And besides I do not think that I want to fuck you mother, I think that one black gal at a time was enough for me. That said I squeezed her magnificent big tits again and worked my soft cock into her ass checks farther.

I then told my brown chocolate colored fuck, "Ruth as far as my cock size impressing you, my hot black little girl, thank you for the complement. Coming from a black girl who's only been fucked by black men is something." I kidded her and then asked her, "Could I use your name and statement about me being bigger than black men on my resume to other future female fucks blank or white?"

Then I said, "Ruth, dear, I know it is kind of late to think about this, but am I going to be the father of a little mixed race baby in the next nine months?" Ruth laughed and said, "You know I didn't just graduate from college to be thought of as stupid."

"I have been on birth control pills ever since they came out with them several years ago." It is such a thrill feeling you ill up my pussy hole with your warm hot semen."

Then I told her, "Guess what babe, you are my first too. I have never had a black gal before either. And, as far as fucking some more," I said, "How about in about eight hours from now after you and I wake up?" Then I squeezed her tits once more for good measure we went to sleep.

We must have been more tired than we thought as we slept until four o'clock Sunday afternoon. I got up and fixed everybody a very big breakfast of scramble eggs, ham and bacon. I heated up some dinner rolls from out of the freezer because the girls had eaten all my bread the night before. We all drank Bloody Maries for our slight hung over state.

Then I had the five girls get undressed again and we all got into my Jacuzzi tub on my back deck. Then three other girls showed up. Marsha had called the three other girls from last night's drinking party at the club and told them where we were. We squeezed them into the tub too.

We quickly ran out of beer and wine coolers, so I went for more. Thinking ahead and wanting Ruth to stay another night, I bought her a package of Tampons too. When I got back I did not tell Ruth that I had bought her a box of female napkins.

When I went to the groceries and liquor store an interesting thing happened to me. I was in the sanitary napkin isle look at all the varied selection and being a little confused. My choices were all over the place, regular, large, extra absorbent etc. In my confusion I was lingering way to long.

Then a female voice behind me asked, "Are you having trouble deciding young man." I turned around and saw this exquisitely handsome woman of about 45-years standing next to her cart of groceries. She was in a cute little yellow summer type jump suit dress on with a low neckline. Her very big bosoms almost spilled out over the top. I even could see some nipples exposing their presents through the dress material.

Before I could answer her she ask me another question, Didn't you wife tell you what to get in the way of feminine products. In embarrassment I stammered around her question and the finally came out with and told her the truth.

I told her that my girlfriend was in that time of the month for her and she was menstruating. I said, "My girl had her very first menstrual sex last night." Now I want to buy her more tampons so she will stay over tonight and we could go at it again.

"Oh my young man that is so thoughtful of you, this somewhere over forty big tited women said. How does your girl like it when she is bleeding? I said, She think it is the best sex she has ever had." And then I started to brag a little bit.

I said, "We did it all night long in just about every position. I even gave her first annual sex. I know I had three climaxes and she must have had at least seven or eight."

"Oh my," she said again, "You young people can really go at it a long time can't you. Then she look down at my walking shouts that I had on and said, I bet you are well equip for it too aren't you. Do you always walk around in the public with a start of an erection like I see there now?"

I said, No I only get this way talking to handsome older ladies in the grocery store with skimpy little dress very large chests."

She then said, "What is your name young fellow and where do you live." I told her and we exchanged names. Then I told her that I had a little place about two miles from her out on Big Sheep Road about a mile off the highway.

Then she said isn't that a coincident I live four mile further up on Big Sheep too. Oh I know where you live as I drive by it almost every day on my way into work at the bank. It's that little new horse average. You just built there about two years ago didn't you."

"Now I remember where I have seen you." she said. You run a lot and must exercise and work out too. I see you when you have run past our farm. You're are out there in just your running shorts on and all bare chest with all you ribbing mussels. No wonder you have the stamina to make love all night to your girlfriend."

She then said, "If I stop in someday soon will you show me your beautiful mares. Maybe we can have a cup of coffee.

And maybe you will be extra nice to this old but very horny lady and show me what's down there bulging between your legs."

And then she started to push her cart of groceries up the isle and said over her shoulder, "Sonny if you have to get your girl Tampons then I would get the extra absorbent. But then again you should know what she needs as no doubt saw how much she was bleeding out her vagina over your young hard penis."

Boy I thought, I could really go for that old gal. She was so hot and ready to go. Of course It did not help to just wish as all my young adult life I had had this thing for older good looking women.

My older neighbor lady did show up at my horse ranch and we did go at it four or five times a year for several years until she and her farmer husband sold their place and retired down south. But that story is also for another time.

Now where was I. Oh yes I had got the beer and wine and let's not forget the extra absorbent sanitary napkins. So I went back to my all girl house party.

I knew that I was not going to be up for multiple pussies like last night. So while out for our drinking goods I had called up two of my batcher buddies and they call three more. Well five of them just happened to drop in.

The male newcomers all got naked too but because of lack of room in the Jacuzzi they just stood on the outside. Then the females in the tub reached over the sides and started to jack them off and get them all hard with their hands. And then the first orgy at new house got underway.

It was getting on to eight o'clock and a setting sun when we all started to suck and fuck out on the deck and patio furniture. I spent all my time with hot little Ruth with the big tits. We commandeered one of the two chase lounges where we started off with a very torrid 69.

She got me hard and I did her once up her sweet asshole from the rear and then cowboy style again. I had two very big climaxes and I think she came at least five times.

About 11 o'clock everyone finally went home except Ruth who I'd invited to share my bed for another night. She'd told me that she really wanted to stay but that she had run out of sanitary napkins. So, I produced the box of Tampons that I had bought this afternoon. Ruth then said, "Oh, you dear sweet white boy, you do plan ahead, don't you? I bet you were a boy scout weren't you."

Ruth stayed. And, we did it some more. At her request we fucked asshole style again and I fingered her cunts G-spot at the same time to her strongest climax yet. She shook so much that she almost passed out. I thought that I might have to call 911.

Then she jacked off my cock to my own climax and got her mouth over my big circumcised head just in time to drink down all my good tasting cum.

We finally had to get some sleep and once again went at it late Monday morning before I took her back to her folk's house where she was still living.

She made me promise to call her in a couple of days which I did. But I had to tell her that I had been unexpectedly called out of town on business. I said to her, "I might be gone for over a week as there were big problems on one of our jobsites. When I get back we'll go out to dinner and maybe take in a show."

She then asked me over the phone, "Do you think it is all right being seen in public with a black woman." Remember this was in 1964 when mixed raced couples were still somewhat looked down upon even up here in our northern states. I told her, "I would be very honored to escort a glorious woman with such beauty as yourself anyplace."

She said, "Me too, you big stud, but, it's something to think about." Ruth then told me that she had told her mother and dad a little about me. She said her mother was OK with it but her racist dad didn't like it at all that she had made it with a white boy.

"I then told them how you gave me such wonderful oral sex and how good you were with your tongue and mouth. My mom got into a big argument with my dad about how he had never gone down on her. And then my dad told my mom that she shouldn't talk as she hadn't ever sucked on his cock either."

Ruth said, "I told both mom and dad together about how well hung you are, Michael. And how extra special you made my pussy feel with that big tool you use so well." Then she said, "I went all the way and told my parents about you introducing me to that new marvelous anal sex. That really made my dad mad," she said. "My dad called you a sick pervert for fucking my asshole."

I interrupted her by saying, "Ruth your dad has a lot of nerve to say anything about other people's sex habits. Talk about calling the kettle black with your going out swinging all the time and then coming home a bragging about it to their young daughter."

Ruth said, "I was going to remind him of that fact, but he was already so mad that I let it pass. Besides I really like it when my dad or mother told me about their exploits these last two years. I always had to go to my room and masturbate after hearing them tell about their good times."

Ruth went on. She said, "To make matters worse my always sexed-up mom asked when I was going to invite you over to our house so she could take advantage of your mouth and super big prick. That made my dad really mad at her and he stormed out of the room."