Five Women Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Ruth said, "It's probably just as well waiting a week or two to see each other with my dad on the warpath." We said our goodbyes not knowing that this would be the last time we would speak face to face for seven long years.

That following weekend before I got back into town tragedy struck those five young girls that I had just shared my bed with. Marsha and her twin Sally and the three others including my new over sexed-up friend, the black girl, Ruth, were in Marsha's Olds convertible with the top down. They were on their way to a party in the next town. Marsha was known to have a heavy throttle foot and I guess this night was no exception as disaster struck.

Marsha took a curve way too fast and the car rolled six times. Three of the girls were killed instantly. Two were decapitated. The fourth lived but then tragically died two days later in the hospital. My Ruth was the only one spared. But, she was also in very serious condition. What a waste. The young twins, Marsha and Sally and their two friends had so much to live for.

Ruth was in a coma for several weeks. She had a broken arm and leg. She had severe head injuries. Her beautiful dark brown face was cut up pretty badly. Over the next several months she had to have three plastic surgery operations to correct her torn up face. I tried to get in to see her two different times and sent flowers. But her mother and dad intervened with me in the hospital lobby had said to me that her daughter wasn't up to seeing anybody yet.

When she finally got out of the hospital and was convalescing at home, I went over to her house. I met her mom and dad in the living room. Her mother said, "Ruth doesn't want you or any of her friends to see her in her present condition. She still thinks she is so ugly with all of her scars."

Her mother then showed me her daughter's before and after face pictures. The after pictures had just been taken after the latest plastic surgery. She was almost all healed. You could only see some very tiny scars around her mouth and one cheek. I told her parents that I thought she looked remarkable considering all she'd been through. Her mom said, "That's what we have been telling Ruth, but, she's still emotionally unstable. Maybe she'll bring herself to see you at later date."

Then her mother, right in front of her husband, asked me if I would stay for a cup of coffee. She said, "I would really like to get to know you better. Maybe you can advise us, my husband and me, on how to do that oral sex thing you and my daughter did. I would really be glad if you give me a personal demonstration."

As Ruth had said, her mother really was sexed up for handsome older woman. I got the smallest twinge in my groin thinking about her wanting to get to know my cock and mouth.

Ruth's dad interrupted the mom and said, "That's enough, woman. I think that this white boy has got to go now."

Then he took me roughly by the arm and walked me to the door. He said, "I thank you for showing my little girl such a good time a few months ago. She talks about your big thing and how well you can use it. But not anymore buddy, not on my daughter. Ruth does not need some white boy's baby to ruin her life even more than it already is."

Then he squeezed my arm until it hurt. I turned on him and had his arm off of me and twisted up behind his back in one quick move. He yelped out from the pain I was applying. Even though I could put this big black dude down and take him easily, I just let him go. He backed away from me and stayed out of arms reach at the door as I went out.

His last words to me were, "Don't ever come back here to this house again white boy to see my little girl. And don't even think about using that white prick of yours on my wife. If I ever see you again, I will get some of my friends and will cut your nuts off."

I got into my car and had thoughts of my safety as I drove out of the black neighborhood. Then my thoughts turned to what a bad influence her dad and mother had been on Ruth. What a fucked-up family. If that is the way it is, then I did not need any further problems that sex with a black gal could bring. So, I just dropped thinking about having white cock and black pussy relationship anymore. I never tried to get a hold of Ruth again.

I heard about a year later that Ruth had enlisted in the army. I was told that she became an officer and was in intelligence. Then one hot July day, seven years later, I was in my office when I got an unexpected telephone call. It was Ruth and she said that she would really like to see me. So I agreed to meet her for lunch at a local restaurant.

I agreed to this meeting out of curiosity, even though I was now having more than enough sex here in my office and even away from the office with my new secretary, June. She had been with me for about eight months and was an outstanding secretary and office manager and the most exquisite fuck. We two did not know it yet, but she and I would get married in the next year or so.

Besides, I had sent June out of town on company business. She had been gone for almost a week and I was getting real horny with no one to suck my cock off or me to fuck here in my office.

I got to the restaurant and bar that I told Ruth that we would meet at. When the waiter showed up with my guest in tow, I was blown away. I had forgotten what a stunning black beauty Ruth was. She looked absolutely sensational in her captain's army uniform. I stood up and went to her. We exchanged greetings and she very lightly kissed me on the cheek. She stood so tall and military like. Her big breasts really filled out her army green/brown colored uniform.

As we sat down, I could not help it but I was looking for some little scaring on her face. Ruth saw me staring at the side of her face. She said, "You can't find any scars can you. I had two more plastic surgeries done about six years ago and the scaring is almost completely gone. Now with a little make-up you can't see anything," she said.

We talked of the friends we had lost in that terrible car accident. We both had a little cry.

She told me that she'd reenlisted for her second time and planned to make the army my career for maybe the next 25-years or more. Ruth said, "I am not married yet, but do live with a man off base in an apartment.

"He is in my unit. He is black and also a career officer, a major, and my steady boyfriend, lover and willing sex partner."

"I get back once or twice a year to visit my folks and my brother and his family."

Then Ruth said, "Mike I wanted to see you to clear up some misunderstanding. I am in town now because of my father's funeral. Yes, we laid him to rest a week ago."

"I'm in my uniform today because mother wanted a picture of me with her in my military dress. So I thought that that I would showoff a little for you too. I am very proud to serve my country by being in the army."

Then she got down to really why she had called me. She said, "Two months ago when I was here because my dad was admitted to the hospital, I had a conversation with my mom about you, Michael."

Ruth said, "I often wondered why you never tried to see me after the accident. I thought that maybe you thought that I was ugly and scar-faced. Or, maybe you didn't think much of the sex with your first black gal."

"Then my mom said that dad would not let her tell me that you came to visit. She said that you had come twice to the hospital and once to my home. She said my dad took the roses that you sent out of my hospital room before I came out of my coma, so I would not see them. Well, I never knew that you were there at either place."

"My mother said that that my dad and her had lied to you and said that I was not up to seeing anyone. She told me that my bigot dad had threatened you because he thought that a white boy was maybe going to get his little girl pregnant."

"I will never know, but, I really suspect that he was just mad at me and jealous of you because you had such a nice big white dick that I liked so well. And besides mom said that dad had just started to get erectile dysfunction about then and he was really ashamed having so much trouble getting it up anymore."

Then Ruth said, "I had a very long stay in the hospital, as you know, Michael. One way I made it bearable was to lie there at night and masturbate thinking about what you and I had done at your hobby farm. I use to finger my pussy under my gown at the hospital and get myself off while thinking of that glorious big pecker you have."

"I bet I masturbated and had at two climaxes almost every day during the three long months in the hospital. Oh, how I longed for your big cock, Michael, and your most talented mouth while I was stuck in that awful hospital bed."

She said, "We had the best sex didn't we, Mike, out at your house in the country. I was bleeding and menstruating and you made me feel so very good. Now for seven years, when I get to that time of the month and to bleed, I will masturbate thinking of your big cock deep in my bloody vagina hole."

"I fantasize about your white man's body with your big erect cock standing up so tall and seeing your image reflecting back in your bedroom mirrors. I think of you when I am menstruating and when I'm taking my morning shower and fingering myself off to glorious climax."

Then when I was still in my BQ barracks and did not have the apartment yet I was in my bunk at night, I would finger my bleeding pussy thinking of your prick entering deep down my blood filled snatch. I can still see you licking out my runny wet blood filled pussy on that night so long ago. You were certainly right, that time of the month is my most sensitive time."

"And, then when you filled me up with your big member when you had my legs up and over your shoulders and you were fucking me so deeply. Before you fucked me and all, I had always done it with my men on top of me. Sure it was always fun that missionary way, but I've never had so much pleasure as when you and I fucked all those different ways."

"I especially liked the first anal sex you gave me," Ruth said. "I had never had it up my ass before you, now it's one of my favorites."

"Not before or since has anyone every satisfied me as much as you did that second day. Do you remember having your cock so deep up my butt and at the same time your fingers were doing that marvelous thing up inside my pussy on my G-spot. When I climaxed, I thought that I'd died and went to heaven."

"Do you remember that time, white boy, when I almost passed out? Just think, Michael, it all happened because you were so thoughtful and had bought me more Tampons?"

Then Ruth said, "Ever since that night, now, when I go out to buy sanitary napkins at the grocery store, I think of that glorious pleasure filled night. And then again, when I peel back the wrapping and shove that little cotton roll up into my pussy with it's applicator I get a little twitch of pleasure in my pussy thinking about you again."

"I'll never forget," Ruth said, "How you looked to us girls when you got all naked and started to stroke up and down that big hard purple ended cock of yours. You were on the end of your bed, your mouth all bloodied from chewing on my used Tampon. That was so funny and still so sexy too."

"My major friend is learning how to be a great lover and he is fast becoming as good as you. Although I have yet to get him to eat my blood stopper plugs. He has learned a lot the past two years about pleasing me and fucking me when it's that time of the month."

"He is into weight lifting and running like you, Mike. He's your height with a big muscled chest and arms- also like you. But I am a little sad to say his hard erect prick is not as long as yours, Michael. The major's cock is only about six-inches long, but to my great joy, he is very thick, like you are."

"I guess I got serious about him when I found out that he could also go two or three hours and get it up hard and ready after each climax like you could, Michael."

"Oral sex is a very big part of our love making. He had never eaten pussy or had his cock sucked until I meet him. But he is fast becoming very proficient with his mouth and tongue on my pussy. I am big on deep throating him and he just loves to erupt shoot his wonderful cum into my throat. I think he is so tasty."

"And, then there is the rectal sex, Michael, you first taught me. Oh lordly, that is so much fun when a man stick it in my rectum."

"When you shoved that big cock up my virgin asshole and went so deep for my first time Michael, I thought that I was going to pass out with the pleasure you were giving to me. Now I just love my major to shove his hard black cock up my ass."

"I remember his reaction the first time I shoved my vibrating 10-inch dildo up his rectum. Guess what, he is not like you because he just loves it up his asshole. I had to order a strap-on so I could give him an ass ramming while he is jacking off at the same time."

When our after dinner drinks came, Ruth got down to why she really had called me. She said, "After my mother told me that you had come around to see me when I was healing, I knew that I wanted to see you again. But I didn't call you right away because I still wasn't sure that you wanted to see me."

"Mike you did not know me very well back then. But I guess from what you learned about me and my family and now what you know about me living on base with a big thick cocked black man, you should really know that I love to fuck. I just can't seem get enough. I think maybe I am some kind black slut nymphomaniac."

"When I woke up this morning and discovered that it was my time of the month again, I thought of you, Michael. I remembered you as having a very big sexual appetite, bordering on being a man nympho too, if there is such a male thing."

"I recalled the very intense climaxes you gave me when I was menstruating that night in your bed. I just knew at seven o'clock this morning that I wanted you so bad again in my very wet bleeding pussy. So, I called in hopes that you would take me out to your horse farm and fuck the living hell out of me like a stallion would do to one of your mares."

So I did! And we did! In just about every which way possible! We spent a very delightful almost three full days pleasing each other. Ruth over these seven years had become most accomplished at sucking a cock. She was one of the first women to really deep throat me, taking me way down and up to my very big nut sack. Her mouth and throat could really stretch and she never gagged once. Ruth had me in some state of perpetual hardness for much of the next two days.

By now, my secretary, June, several years from my wife, had showed me the great joy in prostate gland massages. So, I had to show Ruth how to give me one too. After Ruth saw how so very hard and intense I came after she had stuck her finger up my asshole. She said, "I can't wait to get back home and show and do my major with this new trick."

For almost 24-hours we were naked. We ran naked all over my 30 acre hobby farm, rode bareback on horses in our all together. I can still picture lovely Ruth looking like a black skinned Lady Godiva with her big tits bouncing when the horse trotted.

If we weren't in bed screwing, we were in my shower or whirlpool naked. We even ate naked and I cooked on the outdoor grill, but I did have an apron on to protect my dick from hot grease splatters. I'm not into pain like some men or women while being sexually aroused.

And then there was the naked session when we fucked half submerged in my new swimming pool that I had just put in that spring. My prick and her cunt got lubricated quit well with the chlorinated water at the poolside's shallow end.

We both fucked and sucked each other for over 24 hours with about three naps in between. Sadly, at the end of the morning of the third day this most beautiful black fucking sex machine, Ruth, had to go. She had to go back to her mother's place and pack and the catch a plane back to her base in Texas before she was declared AWOL.

Before we parted we both promised to keep in touch. Sadly, that never happened. That following Christmas I had not heard a word from her yet so I set her a little note. But Ruth never responded back and the letter came back with address unknown stamped on it. Then I thought I'd telephone her in Texas but her number wasn't listed. I tried to contact her mother, but she had also move to place unknown.

Two years later my curiosity got the better of me, so, I hired a private detective that I knew to try and locate her. Even his military contacts came up empty. His slightly shady contacts could not find her through the federal social security office either. It was like my sexual subconscious mind had invented this beautiful black sex goddess. I'd tried hard to find Ruth, but, I never heard another thing from my gorgeous chocolate super fuck again.

Even today, some 42-years later, sometimes when I masturbate, I will think of Ruth. On those rare times when I still get to fuck some younger woman like one of my two neighbor ladies, who are still menstruating and just love my old man's cock showed up their cunts while they are menstruating. At these special fuck times, now, I catch myself thinking about Ruth's, black on the outside and pink on the inside, hot blood running cunt.

You know, I sure could use some black pussy again in my old age. Maybe some big dark skinned momma or even, my gal, Ruth, will read this and get in touch with me. As Ruth's age is about 65 now, she will not be menstruating anymore but she may still love to fuck as much as I do.

Do I dare to hope that at 70 I could still find some young white or black skinned girl, of about the same age, as those newly graduated collage gals who shared my bed so long ago? It would be so much fun to demonstrate my Tampon eating ability if one of them were on the rag and having her menstrual cycle. Oh, for a good old sanitary napkin to chew on to relive my past adventures.