Five Years

Story Info
Clark encourages Jenny to reunite with her hot ex-girlfriend.
3.2k words
3.83
25.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five years since her last attempt. Five years since she wrote that letter confessing the feelings she'd hidden for three years. Five years since their first trembling kiss. Five years since their bodies had pressed against each other, bereft of clothing. Five years since she'd left her.

And now she was coming here.

Jenny arranged the pizza plate and brushed down her clothes. It was going to be fine. It was just a simple get-together. A catch up. No reason to stress.

The doorbell rang. She padded across the floor and opened the door, leading the grown woman to their dinner.

She kicked herself mentally when she realized her underwear didn't match her bra. Too late. Simple catch up. That was all. Stop stressing.

The pair ate the pizza quietly, the big empty house swallowing up their feeble attempts at small-talk. She was at university, she was still a music nerd, she didn't drink much. All what she had expected.

Pizza finished, they moved to the television and stared at it blankly. The air was so tense. How to break the tension?

Jenny poked the woman gently, getting used to entering her personal space. The woman leant her head against her shoulder. Jenny relaxed as it all came back to her. Few words and awkward silences because the woman spoke with body language.

Jenny stopped worrying and halted her internal ramblings. All she needed was to feel.

She stroked the woman's hair, enjoying the silkiness and the memory of schooldays spent patting the girl's dark locks. Long hair cut short, short hair left to grow wild, now finally tamed in a compromise; sheared at the back and long at the front. A waterfall of black hair lightened by a gentle henna fell over the right side of her face.

Jenny admired the face that lifted to the ceiling as she caressed the mind-numbing spot under the woman's skull.

God she was beautiful. Her mouth still had the same plump lips, a delicate shade of pink that grew red as she grew more excited. Her skin was the flawless white of a china doll. Her eyes were a deep golden brown that forever looked up at her, innocent, coy, pleading. Until they looked down.

When those eyes were looking down at her she couldn't control herself. The long black lashes and those dark lust-filled eyes sent her over the edge every time in her dreams.

And now she was here. Her. Here, in her big empty house of her own volition.

The seventeen-year-old inside couldn't believe it.

The woman turned and looked at her with the half-lidded gaze she always developed after a head massage. But this time instead of going to sleep, she leant forward and kissed her.

The seventeen-year-old squealed.

Evelyn, her Evelyn, was kissing her. The girl she had trodden on eggshells around while she desperately tried to get a kiss or more was willingly pressing herself against her. Fuck yes.

Jenny slid her arms around Evelyn's waist and shivered at the silkiness of her skin. The woman slid her plump lips across Jenny's, gentle and teasing. Her tongue darted out to meet hers and the pair engaged in the cut and thrust of tongue-dueling.

Jenny felt the nerves in her lips spring to life and cheer with each movement from those swollen lips. Evelyn's tasted so sweet she could hardly stop herself from devouring her.

Evelyn slid her hands into her hair. Jenny felt the crackle of electricity with each movement of those skilled fingers and moaned, digging her own fingers into the woman's flesh and gripping her waist. Evelyn keened and bucked her hips.

Inspired, Jenny pulled the woman onto her lap, encouraging her to straddle her slightly larger frame.

Evelyn took the opportunity to slide a hand under her shirt and stroke her stomach. As Jenny leant into the touch the woman slid her other hand around to her back, scratching up and down her spine. Jenny's body jerked and shuddered with each touch, eyes closed as both hands forced her towards the intoxicating woman.

Evelyn plunged her tongue deep into her mouth. Jenny bit her lip and growled, her hands mimicking the woman's actions.

Evelyn pushed Jenny's bra up and rolled one nipple between her fingers. Jenny slid under the woman's fabric bra and cupped the small breast in one hand, momentarily proud of her own cup size. They were both small in frame but she had the advantage for stature and cup size.

Evelyn however had the advantage for experience. She pinched the nipple and Jenny's head flung back, colliding with the couch. She giggled nervously and pushed the hands away while she recovered from the sharp spike of pain. The pair took the opportunity to remove their top layers of clothing.

Bare from the waist up, Evelyn pressed against Jenny once more, warm skin against skin. Their breasts squashed together, creating four tasty-looking orbs of flesh. Evelyn pulled back and ducked her head to suck at Jenny's right breast while her other hand administered to the left.

Her mouth was so soft and wet. Jenny leant into her, trying to feel every inch of that delicious mouth.

Determined to gain the upper hand, she bent over and sucked at the exposed flesh of Evelyn's neck. When there was no response she sucked harder and bit.

Evelyn moaned loudly and ground against her. Jenny grinned. She'd found a button and she was going to press it.

She gripped the woman's ribs and squeezed. Evelyn's head flung back and she cried out, the sound echoing off the walls. She panted, her lips were bright red and her cheeks flushed. When Evelyn looked down at Jenny through those dark lust-filled eyes she had to struggle to contain the shudder that travelled the length of her body and centred at her groin.

Jenny leant forward and bit her breast while she continued to squeeze her way down the side of her body, much to Evelyn's delight. When she reached the waistband she tried to slip a hand inside but Evelyn stopped her.

"I can't... tonight."

Jenny looked up, confused.

"It's that time."

Well fuck.

Jenny leant back against the couch. The seventeen-year-old screamed bloody murder.

"I can do other stuff." Evelyn consented, managing to look beautiful even after delivering such disheartening news.

"You can do me." Jenny's roommate sauntered into the room and dropped his bag.

Jenny glanced over. "Evelyn, you remember Clark?"

She nodded, not bothering to cover up her bare chest. She'd made out with Clark in public while her boyfriend watched before. She had no qualms with him seeing her indecent in private.

"It's that time of the month." Jenny clarified, partially for Clark's sake and partially to vent years-old disappointment.

He smiled his crooked smile. The one that, while adorable, never failed to remind her that he was always calculating inside his head.

"We can work with that." He leant over Jenny and took advantage of Evelyn's open mouth, sliding a tongue inside as he kneaded a hand into her hair. The man was a miracle-worker when it came to massages. Within seconds Evelyn was almost comatose with pleasure.

"Move aside." He motioned as he walked around to the front of the couch. Jenny slid to the left as he settled on the right, Evelyn comfortably sandwiched between them.

Clark had dark skin that made Evelyn glow white in comparison, despite areas that were already flushed pink from attention. Following his directions Jenny paid those areas even more attention, placing her mouth on the woman's breasts and biting hard. Evelyn arched and keened, much to Jenny's surprise. She bit harder and managed to extract a moan. Clark's spare hand worked Evelyn's free breast and the pair managed to get some quite interesting noises out of that gorgeous mouth.

Jenny rose to claim that mouth for her own, sucking and biting the luscious lips. Clark's hand crept from the breast to her back and scratched white hot trails of pleasure down her spine. She arched into Evelyn and kissed her harder, her hands squeezing her free breasts.

"We should probably take this upstairs." Clark suggested. "And I need a drink."

Jenny disentangled herself and ran to fetch some water for the parched group. When she returned she had to hold the stair banisters for support.

Evelyn was rolling her hips, grinding against Clark's no-doubt swollen cock as they pair passionately kissed, his hands gripping her waist and eliciting desperate moans.

Jenny downed the water and left to collect more fluid and more importantly to collect herself. Her knees felt weak and her groin was on fire. She thought having things done to you was the best sensation she could ever achieve but watching Evelyn move like that was almost enough to make her come on the spot.

Somewhat calmer Jenny returned once more and managed to deliver the water without collapsing, but couldn't take her eyes off Evelyn's swollen red lips.

Jenny raced upstairs, fresh energy coursing through her body as her excitement grew. Evelyn and Clark followed at a leisurely pace.

Inside the bedroom Clark collected his cigarettes and instructed them to get warm under the blanket while he stepped out for a quick one on the balcony.

Jenny snuggled under the thin blanket with Evelyn, wrapping her in a warm embrace. The pace and her heart rate slowed as they returned to soft, gentle kissing, mouths caressing each other and sending sparks of electricity through the areas where their skin touched. This was what she remembered. Soft, slow, loving caresses that would build the tension inside her to the point that she was desperate to explode. But the release never came.

The seventeen-year-old inside whimpered.

Evelyn slid a hand between her legs and pressed one of her more obvious buttons.

The seventeen-year-old cheered.

Jenny froze in shock as the hand moved in rapid jerking motions, far more skilled than the girl she'd doted upon five years ago. She panted, the pressure dissipating but the pleasure rising at the firm touch.

She gasped as another warm body slid into bed behind her and a second hand joined the first, guiding it to a spot she didn't even know she had.

Evelyn pressed her pubic wall as Clark slid a finger inside her and Jenny jerked, unable to buck. She was pinned between two hot bodies pressing ever closer and pushing harder than she would ever dare. It was maddening but at the same time absolutely amazingly intense.

She bit Evelyn's shoulder and mewled, thrusting back against Clark's hardening cock. He removed his hand and shifted Evelyn's away from where she had been intently creating a bruise Jenny would never forget.

Unexpectedly, his other hand slid into her from behind. She cried out from surprise and pleasure as she came, thrusting back against his thick fingers.

Evelyn was smiling, dragging her into a kiss. Jenny went with it, momentarily spent. She lay flat against the pillows as the woman dropped down to nip her stomach. Jenny was embarrassed briefly at the reminder of her imperfect gut beside the toned flat stomach of her dream woman, but she forgot all about it when Evelyn ducked her head over Clark and began sucking.

Jenny sat up, astounded at how incredibly sexy the woman could make a blowjob look. The cock slid in and out of her small mouth, enlarging the penis by proximity and distorting those luscious lips.

Jenny felt obligation give way to desire as she pushed Evelyn aside and engulfed the cock herself. Her lips were already sensitive from Evelyn's administrations, but the cock pressing into her tongue and past her lips sent the senses into overdrive. She sucked hungrily, licking every inch she could reach and even going so far as to try and deep throat to get more of the sensation.

She pulled back for air and Evelyn leant in, smiling. Taking her cue, both Jenny and Evelyn set upon the cock, which by now was slick and wet with their saliva. Unable to contain himself, Clark pulled the women away.

"Get on." He commanded Jenny and pulled Evelyn into a kiss.

Jenny straddled the stocky dark man and slid herself gently onto his cock. It went in easily, slick with her saliva and juices.

Always in control, Clark thrust. Jenny toppled forward, her hands falling either side of the man's head and planting her weight squarely on his hips.

He thrust again and she pressed back, seeing sparks as he hit that sweet spot.

All ideas of regaining control left as she began to buck wildly, desperate to feel that again. Clark gripped her hips and thrust rhythmically, far too slow for her currently desperate state, and he knew it. Each stroke wound her up just short of exploding and left her teetering on the edge of absolute misery and glorious relief.

Jenny scratched and dug her nails into the pillows, trying to control herself, but it just wasn't enough. She sat up straight and dragged her nails across her chest, trying to jolt herself over the edge.

Evelyn was watching carefully and leaned in suddenly, gripping her nipple in one hand and twisting.

Jenny gasped at the sudden sharp pain and the edge fell away, leaving nothing but pleasure. She came hard, grinding against Clark's twitching cock even harder to keep the previous purgatory at bay. She fell forward and braced herself as he responded by pounding into her. The world spun away and it became just the pressure inside and the ecstasy Evelyn brought with each twist or vicious bite. She came again and again, waves of pain and pleasure twisting her body into impossible shapes and whipping her head around like a rag doll's.

In minutes Clark was gripping her hips in that specific way that prevented her from shifting even an inch off and thrust deeply three times, coming inside her. She shuddered as the hot liquid hit her insides, one last small orgasm slipping out of her before she slumped over the man, trying to remember her name.

Evelyn bit her side playfully and Jenny raised her tired head to kiss the woman. Using the last of her strength she lifted herself off Clark and trotted into the small en suite to clean up.

When she returned she had to grip the wall for support and chided herself for having no control.

Clark was idly circling on finger around Evelyn's clit from the outside of her black underwear, making the woman stretch out and sigh with pleasure. She shuddered as she came and relaxed, eyes closed.

Clark smiled at her and got up off the bed to retrieve a surprise. Still spent, Jenny sat down on the far side of the bed, waiting to recover.

"You like pain, don't you Evelyn?" Clark said rhetorically.

Jenny smirked. She could guess where this was going.

Evelyn sat up, curious.

"Do you trust me?" he asked, standing over her. She nodded. "Then kneel and close your eyes."

Evelyn obeyed, shifting her knees and closing her eyes. Her chin was slightly raised, as though trying to track him in the room.

Clark walked behind the partially naked woman and pulled out his riding crop.

Jenny grinned as the first strike landed. It was gentle, and got little reaction. He struck harder. Evelyn bent slightly but sat back up, unfazed. Cocking the riding crop, he pulled back and let fly a proper strike. The result was electrifying. Evelyn arched her back and let out a moan that enflamed Jenny's groin once more.

With each strike Evelyn arched more and more until she was practically bent over backwards. Clark gripped her hair to hold her at the impossible angle and traced his way from chin to torso and back with the tip of the crop, sensitizing her. The look on her face was of sheer ecstasy.

Jenny was on the edge of the bed, curled up and biting her fingers in anticipation of the next strike.

When it landed the moan was high and loud, jolting straight from Evelyn's mouth to Jenny's groin. She spasmed, unable to control herself. The woman could make her come without even touching her.

Clark grinned, well aware of the affect his whipping was having on her. He let fly a few more strikes until Evelyn was begging him to come. With the skill and precision of a sadist he hit her with a crack that ricocheted around the room to her orgasmic cries.

She sank onto the bed, satisfied. Clark continued to trace patterns across her red and welted back with the tip of his crop, cruelly sensitizing her once more until she rose up, desperate for more contact.

He cracked her a few more times, driving her to the point of frenzy. Then the bastard stopped.

Gripping the back of the woman's head he pointed her toward Jenny ,who was huddled into the corner, and whispered something in Evelyn's ear. Her eyes flew open and she lunged at Jenny, pinning her to the bed as she ravaged her mouth. One hand gripped her wrist as the other went to Jenny's neck, preventing her from lifting her head as the woman bit and sucked her way down her torso.

When she reached her hips Evelyn released her pin and gripped Jenny's waist instead, squeezing. Jenny arched, eyes rolling back in her head as another button was pressed. Her gasp of pleasure transitioned into a scream of joy as Evelyn set the ferocious mouth that had ravaged her lips mere moments earlier onto her fiery clit and buried two slim fingers inside her.

Jenny saw stars and everything went black. Wave after wave of joy, pleasure, ecstasy, a word that has not been invented yet to describe buttons being pressed all at once, poured over and through her body, wiping her mind blank.

Jenny reached a decibel and pitch she never would have considered possible as Evelyn pressed deeper and found three sweet spots at once while she bit her clit. Jenny forgot Evelyn's name, her own name, and how to breathe.

When she finally could intake air again the seventeen-year-old inside was doing victory laps. This was the moment she had dreamed about her entire teenage life and five years later Clark had made it happen.

Clark leant over her, smiling. She dragged him into a kiss. He pulled Evelyn over and kissed her in turn, then tried to pull the three of them together for a group kiss. Tongues flicked but little else succeeded and Jenny ended up making out with Evelyn while Clark stroked her back and sucked her neck.

A warm happy cloud was drifting over Jenny as she pulled away and lay down. Evelyn lay down on the inside and Clark wrapped an arm around the woman, still smiling.

"Fucking. Awesome." Jenny breathed sleepily.

"Mmmmhmm." Evelyn agreed.

Clark lay down beside them and Jenny scooted back so Evelyn could spoon her.

It had taken five years, but it had been worth it. Some things just get better as they mature.

In the back of her head and heart, the seventeen-year-old was ecstatic as the twenty-two-year-old drifted off to sleep in the arms of her ex-girlfriend and ex-boyfriend, fully aware that Evelyn's fiancé would get all the details tomorrow.