Five Years of Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion: the threesome with Lisa, Chris and their Dad.
6.4k words
4.54
31.8k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, the weekend eventually arrived. None of us could concentrate on work or study all week. Throughout the week, we roughly organised our plans for that Saturday: Chris would arrive at our house at 10:30 that morning, and we'd have a chat about what how this relationship would work. Then maybe we'd all go out to a nice cafe for lunch or something.

That was the plan, anyway.

To his credit, Chris did arrive on time. That wasn't the issue. The issue was that all morning, Dad and I were teasing each other, him grabbing my boobs and ass when I was getting changed, and I kept talking dirty about fucking him and my brother (I was also guilty of grabbing at his ass and rubbing his crotch). It got to be about 10:20 and Daddy had clearly had enough. He chased me around the house for a bit, eventually catching me from behind in a bear hug in the lounge room. I was giggling like crazy, feeling like a schoolgirl again. I grinded my ass against him, feeling his half-hard dick getting harder against me by the second. Dad held me in place with one arm and started massaging my tits through my shirt with his other arm.

I stopped squirming against him, looked towards the ceiling and moaned softly. I grabbed his hand and moved it down from my belly, down between my legs. He rubbed my pussy over my short shorts and kissed my neck, pressing his hard cock against my ass. "We shouldn't," I whispered. "Chris'll be here any minute, Daddy." I pointed towards the front door of the house, only a few metres behind our backs.

"He's got keys. He can let himself in," Dad replied.

I found it hard to argue with that, especially since I was too turned on to stop now. I moved Dad's hand into my shorts properly, guiding him under the waistband of my bikini briefs, down past my freshly-waxed pubic region, and down to my tingling clit and moist pussy. He lubricated his fingers with my juices and started gently rubbing my clit from side to side. I leaned back against his hard cock and warm, masculine body.

"That's my girl," Daddy cooed. He kissed and sucked at my neck. His other hand rhythmically squeezed my breasts.

"Feels so good, Daddy," I informed him. "I love your magic fingers..." I started grinding my hips again, encouraging my father's fingers to pick up their pace to match mine. God, he was so hard against me. As much as I wanted him inside me right then and there, his fingers were doing such a good job stimulating me I didn't want to interrupt. It wouldn't take too much longer before Daddy would make me cum.

"Fuck, Daddy loves you so much, baby girl. I'll never get tired of your gorgeous body or hearing your little moans," he confessed.

"I love you so much too," I moaned. I lifted my shirt and bra up so he could play with my boobs properly. His fingers were rubbing my clit pretty hard and fast now. It wouldn't take too much longer. I stared absentmindedly towards the kitchen, my eyes focused on nothing. "Feels so fucking good, Daddy. You're gonna make me cum, Daddy."

"Good girl. Cum for Daddy, Lisa," Dad groaned softly in my ear. Then he started sucking on my earlobe.

Knowing that Chris could walk in on us at literally any second now only heightened my arousal. I wondered how he'd react - shock? Arousal? Definitely arousal. I bet he'd get so turned on he'd start jacking that hard young cock of his while he watched his sister cum from his dad's masterful fingers, begging to join us, both men tripping over themselves to pleasure me.

"Oh god yes, Daddy, don't stop, I'm gonna cum," I panted, gritting my teeth, my voice almost a squeal. My orgasm made me weak in the knees, and I would've collapsed if Daddy hadn't been holding me up. I shuddered in his arms, feeling the waves of pleasure wash over me, curling my toes, clenching my fists, my mouth agape and moaning uncontrollably with delight. Daddy's fingers slid across my swollen clit over and over, slowing to a stop only when my orgasm had subsided. He slid his index and middle fingers inside me and moved them slowly in and out of my hungry, wet pussy. Fingering has never done terribly much for me and I generally stopped Dad when he'd try, but that day I just let him.

While he fingered me, I reached around behind my back and grabbed his cock through his trousers and started rubbing Daddy's dick. I unzipped his pants and was able to pull his underwear aside, liberating his thick, hard, hot cock. The tip of my father's cock was wet with precum, and I coated my palm with it and started jerking him steadily.

"That's it, baby, just like that," Daddy groaned with delight. His fingers sliding as deep inside me as they would go, then sliding out and back in. I grabbed his wrist and pulled his two fingers out of my pussy, and turned to face him. We kissed deeply, passionately, with nothing but love and lust for each other. I kept stroking his cock steadily, feeling his warmth and hardness firmly in my palm and fingers.

It was about that point that Chris arrived. He rang the doorbell three times in quick succession, as was his trademark. I froze. Even though I knew this is what Daddy wanted, and even though Chris knew all about us, I was still worried about being "caught" in the act. Daddy just held me closer and thrust his hips, sliding his cock in and out of my clenched hand, keeping his handjob going without any effort on my part.

"Keep going, Lisa," he encouraged. Then he kissed me again, not giving me the chance to argue. Instinct and horniness took over. I kissed him back, driving my tongue into my father's open mouth while I started jacking his cock again.

Chris fumbled with the doorknob, then I heard his keys jingle as he got them out of his pocket. Daddy pulled my pants down and grabbed my ass hard. I moaned softly in his mouth and kept steadily pulling on his hard, wet dick. Chris opened the screen door and was working on the wooden door. Daddy and I stayed as we were. The door swung open, and I just kept stroking Daddy's big dick. Dad broke our kiss, turned to the door and casually said, "Morning, Chris."

"Oh shit!" He slammed the door behind himself before any of the neighbours could see. "Um, hi, Dad. Lisa."

I was mortified, but since everyone else was so damn cool with the situation, I apparently had to be, too. "Hey, Chris. We were just, um, filling in time before you got here, I guess?"

He laughed. God, he really did have Dad's smile. "Fuck, don't let me stop you guys. It's what we're all here for, right?"

Dad nodded. "See, Lisa? I told you he wouldn't care. Now, where were we?"

I knew precisely where we were, but I wanted to make sure before we continued. "So, Chris, you're fine just...watching? And Daddy? You're fine doing this in front of Chris?"

"Only if you are, baby," Dad replied.

Chris nodded.

Apparently I was the only one who had any reservations about having sex in front of a third person. Look, I know I was super turned on at the thought of having a threesome with my father and my brother, and I took pleasure in teasing each of them about having to watch me fuck the other, but that was fantasy. This was real life, and it was happening right now.

My hand was still wrapped around his cock, which was still as hard as ever, but Daddy could tell I was hesitant. "But if you don't want to, we don't have to, Lisa. We can just sit down and talk about everything like we'd planned to. We would totally understand."

I considered it, but despite everything, Daddy's cock did feel nice and hard. Plus, my pants were already down and my tits were out and I'd made no efforts to cover up. Just as it had done my entire life, my sex drive won the fight easily.

"No, let's continue showing Chris just how much fun we have in this house, Daddy."

"That's my Lisa," Dad said, removing his shirt. He stepped over to the big three-seater couch, holding my hand so that I'd follow him over. I remained standing, facing Daddy. "Grab a seat, son," he smiled cheekily at Chris.

Chris complied, looking completely at ease with the sight of his father's nude body and massive erection. Or maybe he was indifferent to that and was just focusing on me, the way guys apparently do when they watch porn - maybe to my brother, I was the star of his own incest porn movie and Dad was the nameless, faceless Daddy who was only contributing a dick for me to fuck. Who knows?

I did kind of like the idea of being the star of my own little incest porn movie, though. I wanted this morning to be all about me and my pleasure. I set out to drive them both crazy with desire for me, their only daughter/ sister. I wanted to know their eyes were on my body, admiring every inch of me. So I made a bit of a show of properly stripping out of my clothes. Hands on my waist, I wiggled my hips sensually, working my shorts and underwear down my thighs, until they got down past my knees and fell to the ground, making a barely-audible thud on the carpet. I kicked them towards my brother, who was sitting in the single-seater lounge closest to the window. My shorts and bikini briefs stayed bunched together during their brief flight, and landed in Chris' lap. Like a child who won a prize at the show, he cheered happily and immediately sniffed at the damp patch on my undies. The undie-sniffing thing has always kind of creeped me out, but I appreciated the sentiment.

Since my breasts were already out on display,I figured there wasn't much point in making a show of removing my bra and top, which were still bunched up near my neck, so I quickly pulled my top over my head, unhooked my lilac bra and tossed them aside on the floor next to me. They'd both seen me nude before, but I had never been nude in front of both Daddy and Chris at once since I was about 10. Horny as I was, I never fail to get self-conscious about my body when guys are staring at me so intensely. I felt my face going red, and covered my breasts and pussy with my hands.

"What's the matter? You're fucking beautiful, Lisa," Chris informed me.

"I tell her every single day, but she still doesn't believe me." Dad didn't even try to hide his exasperation.

"Well, you're my Daddy. You're meant to say those kind of things, even if it's not true. But thank you. Both of you. I don't think so, but I'm glad you think I'm attractive." My confidence restored, I looked over at Chris, smiling. "So, do you wanna see your sister riding the big, hard cock that made both of us?"

"Fuck yes I do, Leece. I've been wanting to see that for months, and you know it."

I stepped closer to the couch, standing directly in front of Daddy. I spread my legs and climbed on the couch, straddling him. I rested both my hands on his shoulder for balance. He held his cock steady and lifted his butt off the couch, making it very easy for me to line myself up with his cock, which was glistening with precum and throbbing with desire for me, eager to fuck his daughter in front of his son. I lowered myself down onto Daddy's thick cock, relishing as always the feeling of his purple head parting my wet labia and sliding deep inside my body. We moaned softly in unison, our need to vocalide our passion enhanced by Chris' presence.

I leaned over and kissed Daddy, who grabbed my ass, squeezing it firmly and passionately. He kissed me back, his tongue sliding between my lips and opening my mouth. He was now penetrating two of my orifices in front of my brother - his son. I rocked my hips back and forth on my father's cock, fucking him in earnest while my brother watched with wide-eyed lust.

Dad started thrusting his hips, driving his thick, beautiful cock deep inside me. "Fuuuuck," he groaned. I leaned back and started masturbating, letting both men watch my tits bounce while I fucked Daddy. Daddy left his left hand on my ass and used his right to grab my left breast, rubbing my nipple and squeezing the breast. He leaned forward and started sucking on my nipple, and I rubbed myself closer and closer to another orgasm.

Chris, still happy just to watch for now, kept commenting how hot it was to watch us, and how sexy I looked. My brother's enthusiasm and support certainly added to the excitement and pleasure. Daddy didn't seem to mind either, occasionally looking over to Chris and grinning.

I also looked over at my brother and smiled lovingly. "I love you both so much. You're the best family a girl could ask for," I said, breathing heavily, fucking Daddy and bringing myself closer to orgasm. It didn't take too much longer. Fucking Daddy as hard as I could, I rubbed my clit faster and faster, and without much warning, I started cumming, squeezing Daddy's cock as he thrust it in and out of my tight pussy, moaning loudly, my body convulsing.

Mere moments after my orgasm started, Dad grunted out a quick "I'm cumming, baby," and immediately, his big, thick cock was erupting inside me, shooting wad after wad of his sticky white cum into me. Fuck, I love it when we cum together. Knowing that Daddy's so turned on by watching and feeling me orgasm that he can't hold back any longer and cums while I cum makes the whole experience feel even more magical. Plus, it doesn't hurt that it also prolongs my orgasm. We both came hard, thrusting our bodies together, trying to make each other's orgasm last as long as we could. Daddy relentlessly sucked on my nipple and squeezed my ass hard with his other hand. I cradled his head in my hand and kept repeating "I love you" softly.

Eventually, we were both done, and we finished - as always - by kissing each other deeply, holding each other's body close and tight. I climbed off Dad and sat next to him on the lounge, waiting for feeling to come back to my legs. His cum leaked out of me and on to the cushion. Oops! You can still see the stain.

Though Daddy may have finished for the moment, I knew we were just getting started. "Okay, you've waited long enough, little brother." I looked across to Chris. "Stand up and take everything off for me."

His erection was undeniable. He stood up, and all I could focus on was the big bulge pointing right out from his jeans. He started with his shoes and socks, which he put neatly beside his chair, then he slipped out of his t-shirt - one of his favorites, with the album cover from one of his hipster bands on it - and draped it over the armrest. Then he unzipped his fly and ripped his underwear off with his jeans. His erection bounced, happy and free. Precum had pooled around the tip of his foreskin. His dark pubic hair was very short and tidy. He kicked the pile up off the carpet, caught it in mid air and put his jeans on the armrest with his shirt. With a cheeky smile on his face, he tossed his black briefs at me. I caught it, rolled my eyes, and threw his undies to the ground.

"Holy shit," Daddy exclaimed. "You look just like I did back in the day."

I kissed Dad on the shoulder and stood up. "I guess that explains why I like him so much." Thankfully, my legs were back to normal, or I would have embarrassed myself greatly when I walked the five or six steps across to my sexy, naked, and erect younger brother. Instead, I reckon I looked incredibly confident, and keen to fuck my brother.

He stretched his arms out for a hug, and I did the same, and we embraced fully nude for the second time in our lives. His warm cock pressed into my belly, leaving me with a wet patch of precum. I felt a little more of Daddy's cum avalanche out of me and trickle down my leg. Resisting the urge to make a stupid "sloppy seconds" comment, instead I kissed my brother's sweet, soft lips. He kissed me back, his slightly-trembling hands resting on my back. To let him know I was happy for him to explore a little, I slid my hands down his back and grabbed two handfuls of his ass cheeks and squeezed playfully. He took the hint. He started rubbing my back and his hands soon made their way to my butt and he massaged it gently. We kept making out for a little while, constantly squeezing each other's ass. I shuffled us around in a half-circle and gently pushed at his chest. A long, thin trail of precum briefly stretched from the tip of my brother's dick to the damp patch he'd made on my stomach.

"Lie down and fuck me in front of our Dad," I instructed him. My voice was filled with incestuous lust and only slightly trembled with anticipation.

Chris was only too happy to comply. He lay down on the carpet in front of Daddy, his erection pointing towards the ceiling. For the second time that day, I straddled a family member and slowly lowered myself on his cock, feeling his hardness part my lips and slide deep inside me. I leaned down to kiss him and I started rocking my hips back and forth on his dick. He grabbed on to my tits and started thrusting his hips up and down, and I stuck my tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it and we both let out a soft moan. Chris felt just as good inside me as Daddy did. I started playing with my clit again; I was going for orgasm number three of the morning and I didn't care if it made me look greedy.

Compared to my father, my brother has a lot more energy. Shortly after we started, he was setting a pace that I struggled to match. Eventually, I gave up trying to rock my hips and just let him pound me. That let me focus on rubbing myself and making out with my brother. I pulled my tongue out of his mouth and let him slide his tongue into mine. I sucked it and ran my free hand over his bare chest. So much smoother than Daddy; sexy in a different way. I let go of his tongue and kissed his cheeks and down to his neck, sucking him briefly.

"You feel so fucking tight, Leece," he groaned.

"And you feel so good inside me, Chris." I looked up at Daddy. "Enjoying the show, Daddy?" Even just reminding myself that our father was watching us fuck like this brought me closer to cumming.

Daddy was enraptured by the show. "This is even better than I pictured!" He beamed. "He fucking you good, baby?"

"So good, Daddy." I looked back into Chris' eyes. "You're fucking me so good, honey," I cooed. "You like fucking me in front of Daddy?"

"Shit yeah," he grunted.

"Like father like son," I joked, and got a chuckle from each of them. "I love you both so fucking much."

"I love you too, Leece," Chris replied, not breaking the rhythm for a moment. God, such stamina!

"And you know Daddy loves you too, sweetheart," Dad echoed.

I was getting so close now. I was rubbing my clit vigorously, the soft wet slickening noises drowned out by the hard wet slaps of my body being slammed into by my brother's. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum," I announced. I was making involuntary squeals every couple of seconds the closer I got to climax. My breathing grew shallow and fast, and feeling my brother's cock sliding in and out of me so fast, while Daddy watched gleefully only brought it on quicker. I moaned loudly for the duration of my orgasm, my body spasming while I rode my brother, my pussy squeezing him tight inside me while I rode the waves of pleasure that were exploding from my clit.

When my orgasm faded, Chris pulled me close to him and rocked sideways, flipping both of us over so he was on top of me. He pulled out briefly, got on his knees, and lifted my legs straight up in the air. He parted my legs and slid himself back inside me. I stared up at him, and saw that he was making eye contact with Daddy. He smiled, then looked back down at me. "I love you, Leece."

"I love you too, Chris." I held my breasts together so both men could watch them bounce as Chris started fucking me again. He built up a fast and hard pace again in no time. "That's it, baby, fuck me hard," I encouraged. "Make Daddy proud; fuck his baby daughter hard and fast, little brother." I squeezed my pussy tight around his pounding cock.

Gripping my thighs even harder now, Chris moaned "Ooh, fuck yes," and fucked me hard and rough, jackhammering my pussy as though his life depended on it. My tits bounced crazily with the force of my brother's thrusting, and the room was filled with the sounds of his body colliding with mine and our loud duet of sex moans.

12