Fixin' the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad shook his head. "You ain't jeopardizing shit. Do you have any idea how fucking terrible it was to live in this house before you and Bea settled your affairs? I had to walk on eggshells 24/7! It felt like if I made Bea happy then you would be pissed off and if I did something nice for you then Bea would jump down my fucking throat. That's no way for a man to live. Anyway, I been doing some thinking. Tell me something first. Why do you think you want to fuck Bea? And don't tell me it's because of some superficial shit. Fantasies that powerful don't arise because you want to stick your dick in something pretty."

I considered dad's words thoroughly. His question was one I had thought about many times since that night in the restaurant.

"I guess," I began. "We've never been a family. Not a real one. And that was completely because Bea and I couldn't get along. These past few weeks though, dad, they have been amazing. For the first time this house feels like a home and I honestly can't believe that all it took was one short conversation. All of those years of stupid fuckery was due to poor communication and bullheaded nonsense. As for the sex thing, well, I want our family to be even closer. Even though Bea and I are getting along, there is still so much that I don't know about her. I guess my twisted, fucked up brain thinks that the best way to get to know her is to have sex with her. It is the ultimate act of intimacy after all, right?"

My dad had hung on to my every word. Once I was done, he nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, it's pretty fucked up logic but I see how you arrived at that conclusion. You don't want to fuck Bea, you want to really get to know her, establish a deep, meaningful connection. Sex on its own doesn't establish this connection, not in this day and age, but this would be different. Ah, listen to me talking about all this fuckin' psychobabble. David, my point is that I see your point and I'm down with you fucking Bea."

"You are?" I blurted out.

"Don't get all excited. There are some issues we need to iron out. I haven't talked this over with Bea yet. You and I are going to have to tackle that one together. And what I said in that restaurant still stands. I ain't no cuck. I ain't gonna sit around watching tv while you bend my wife over and make her yours. You are, however, welcome to join me and Bea in bed. You're my son and I don't mind sharing my wife with you."

"You mean-"

"Yep. A threesome. Are you down?"

The idea had never occurred to me. I had been so focused on not getting punched in the face that I had never considered this possibility. In fact, if I had considered this possibility I would have never brought it up. There is no easier way to get punched in the face than to tell a guy that you want to join him and his wife in bed. Now that dad was the one offering, or should I say inviting, I was more than willing to do it.

"Yeah, sure, if you're down then so am I."

Dad clapped his hands together before cheering in mock celebration. "Nice! Now, all we got to do is try and get Bea to agree to this without fuckin' divorcin' my weird ass. You got any ideas, David?"

This problem had me completely stumped. I shrugged and said, "Honestly, we might not want to play any games with her. I fixed this with a conversation so maybe we should just talk to her. And by we I mean you."

"Well, I ain't got no better ideas. We'll give it a shot. Let's hope you inherited your eloquence from my side of the family. We're doing this tonight. Wait in your room for me. I'll come get you if things go well."

I had no complaints. There was no time like the present and I had been waiting to get a chance with Bea for so long, what was a few more hours? It turned out that a few hours was a long fucking time. I spent the time in my room, staring at the ceiling, resisting the urge to jerk off. From my window, I saw Bea walk into the farmhouse. She called me down for dinner but I stayed put. I wanted to give my dad all the room he needed to work his magic.

The seconds ticked by, the sun went down and then the yelling started. I couldn't make out her exact words, my room was insulated against sound and it was a big house, but I knew it wasn't good. The yelling lasted for fifteen straight minutes before the house fell quiet once more. Forty more minutes passed before there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I nearly yelled, I was so excited.

To my surprise, it wasn't my dad who came through, it was Bea. She was wearing the long see-thru nightie that I had become so accustomed to. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. She shamelessly showed me her double-d breasts. Her nipples were erect, tenting the thin fabric. We stared at each other. I opened my mouth, trying to find words that refused to come. She rolled her eyes and flashed me a toothy smile.

"There's nothing else that needs to be said at this point, is there? Follow me. Your dad is waiting for us."

She turned around and my jaw dropped when I saw that she wore a thong, not the usual full-back panties. I got my first look at her fat ass when I followed her into the hallway, mesmerized by the way it rippled with every step she took. We found dad laying on his bed, butt naked, with his dick already erect. I know that it was supposed to be weird, seeing my dad naked, especially at full mast, but I wasn't weirded out in the slightest. The sight of his uncut cock made my own twitch painfully in my tight shorts.

Bea knelt on the bed next to his dick.

"I can't believe that we're about to do this."

"Er, we don't have to if you don't want to," I said.

My dad cut in. "What are you crazy? I spent the last two hours getting cussed out to convince her. We're doing this. Get in here, Davey."

My stepmother grabbed my dad's dick and began to slowly stroke him. She looked over at where I stood and winked. "It's fine, Davey. You want us to be closer, right? This is a hell of a unique way of bringing the family together, I've got to say. Don't worry about me. I was worried at first but now I'm so fucking turned on. Come here, Davey. Come and share me with your father."

"Yeah, son, drop those drawers and get over here. Let's bond," said my dad, with a shit eating grin.

Fuck, that was all the encouragement I needed. I ripped my t-shirt off and pushed down my shorts and boxers, letting my fully erect, six-inch, uncut cock spring free. Bea licked her lips when she saw my package and gestured for me to get behind her. She leaned down, taking my father's dick into her mouth down to the hilt on the first attempt. Her saggy tits swung freely below her. I got on the bed behind my stepmother and ran my fingers along her bare skin.

"Go ahead, son, go to town on that ass!" said my dad.

I got on all fours, pushed up her nightie and started kissing her ass. She moaned in pleasure and started gyrating slowly. I stuck my tongue out and licked her plump cheek. Neither my father nor my stepmother made much noise. Dad was lying flat with his hands behind his head, enjoying his wife's ministrations. Loud slurps were heard as Bea deepthroated my dad's dick. I soon grew bored kissing and licking around the fabric of Bea's thong. It was time for me to worship her big brown ass in full.

I pulled down her thong. Her clit poked out from beneath the tangle of short, black pubic hair. I ran my tongue around her folds, enjoying the taste of my stepmother's pussy. More than anything else, I wanted to lose control. I wanted to ram my dick into her and rut like an animal. Instead of doing that, I kept myself on the edge, licking, sucking and slowly sliding my tongue in and out of her hairy pussy. In front of me, Bea was bobbing on my dad's dick and fondling his tight ball sack. Dad reached out a hand and began to play with her heavy tits.

I withdrew from her pussy. Her juices dripped from my slightly parted mouth. I used a bit of force to spread her ass cheeks open. My efforts were rewarded with a beautiful sight: her brown asshole lay in front of me, slowly pulsing as she clenched. Without hesitating, I leaned forward and began licking her ass, determined to give her the greatest rimjob of her life.

Bea yelped and released my dad's dick. She looked over her shoulder to confirm what I was doing. "Oh god, Davey. I didn't expect that from you!"

"Oh shit! My son is a freak," said my dad with a faint hint of pride. "Eat that ass son. Make it yours."

Their words spurred me on. I lapped at her winking asshole, my erect cock rubbing against the bedspread. Bea started stroking my dad's dick while sucking on his testicles. Dad threw his head back and, for the first time that night, let out a low moan. I left her ass behind and moved off the bed to stand next to her. I hefted one of her heavy tits, admiring the large areola and stiff nipples.

"Go ahead, son," said Bea. "Suck my titties."

She went back to sucking my dad's nutsack and I took her up on her offer, putting her nipple into my mouth, greedily suckling at her teat. I bit at her nipple, licked around the edges of her areola and placed gentle kisses all along her entire breast. My dad's nuts popped out of her mouth as she was overcome with lust and started panting. I left her tit behind and moved forward. Bea and I looked into each other's eyes and an entire conversation passed between us in those few moments.

In her gaze I saw that she was sorry for all the years of fighting and argument, I saw how committed she was to being a better stepmother and friend, and I saw how much she loved me and wanted my dick. In turn, she saw how sorry I was for being such a difficult child, how much I loved and respected her for standing by my dad when nobody else would and how much I was looking forward to continuing our sick, twisted relationship. We kissed, our tongues hungrily exploring each other's mouths. She pulled back. Our mouths stayed connected by a string of drool.

"I love you, Bea."

"I love you too, Davey."

"Fuckin' hell," said my dad with a little laugh. "You two have no idea how long I been waiting to hear you say that to each other."

Bea and I looked at him, then turned back to each other and smiled. She still had my dad's dick in her grip.

"Did you like the taste of your dad's dick?" said my stepmother.

I paused momentarily. She was right, I did taste my dad's cock on her tongue. Surprisingly, it turned me on.

"Yeah, I think I did," I whispered.

She moved his dick back and forth. Her intentions were clear. Without asking for permission, I crept forward and took my dad's dick into my mouth.

"Whoa! Davey, what the fuck!" Dad, now startled, tried to move away but Bea grabbed his balls tightly.

"Come on, Danny. Doesn't that feel good?"

I ran my tongue over his smooth head, tasting his salty pre-cum, before teasing the underside of his glans. Then, I squeezed my tongue between his foreskin and shaft. Dad took Bea's advice and leaned back, enjoying my sucking.

"Ah fuck, my son's a freak."

Bea giggled and got off the bed. She took off her nightie and thong before kneeling next to me and taking my own throbbing cock into her tight, indian mouth. Everything I did to dad, she did to me. Remembering what Bea had done earlier, I took a deep breath and slowly pushed my dad's member further down my tight throat. My deepthroating was interrupted as Bea released my dick from her hot mouth and moved behind me. This time, she imitated me. She grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them wide, giving her access to my hole. She shamelessly got on all fours and started tonguing my starfish. Her soft, fleshy tongue felt refreshing on my rosebud. The surprising sensations made me release my dad's dick from my throat with a messy cough.

"Ah, fuck me," said dad. I could feel his cock pulsing in my hand. He was almost ready to blow. "Get up here, Bea. I wanna bust in that cunt."

Like an obedient wife, Bea took her tongue out of my asshole and moved to stand over my dad. She massaged her hairy pussy and slowly sat down. I held dad's cock still as it slowly penetrated her brown lips. Bea started riding him gently and I put my face between my dad's balls and her sopping wet puss. I took turns sucking on my dad's testicles and licking my stepmother's hairy cunt.

"That's it baby, fuck this pussy!" said Bea.

Dad reached up and palmed her bouncing tits. I went crazy down there, alternating between his sack and her puss. The scent of sex went to my head, making it spin. Dad spasms suddenly, arching his back upwards, burying himself into his wife's cunt. I took both of his balls into my mouth, feeling them twitch and pulse as he emptied their contents into Bea.

He let out a sudden grunt and his dick fell free from the confines of my stepmother's pussy. I looked up and saw that her black hair was now matted, her brown lips were stained white. I reached upwards and placed my mouth on her pussy. I sent my tongue inside her, tasting the mixture of her and my father's cum, drawing it into my mouth and down my throat. Bea braced herself on the bedhead while I worked her over. My dad pulled himself out from under us and went to stand by the corner. He watched us with wide eyes as he played with himself.

"This shit is so fucking hot," he whispered.

There was still a small amount of my dad's cum inside of her when I got onto my knees, grabbed Bea's heavy, swinging tits and inserted my dick into her slick cunny. She was wet, tight like a vice, and oh so slippery. I buried my head into her neck as I fulfilled an eleven year old fantasy and thrust in and out of her. Everything about that moment was perfect. Her weighty tits felt at home in my palms. I played with her erect nipples and bit on her neck while her entire body shook. She pushed back against me, running her fingers through my hair.

"Oh my god, Davey. I just came," she whispered.

I couldn't take it anymore. I kicked it into overdrive, ramming my hard rod in and out of her with no regard for her pleasure anymore. I lasted all of two minutes before I shoved into her as far as I could and exploded, adding my own white jizz to my dad's. We both stayed kneeling on the bed, trying to catch our breaths but something strange was going on: I was still hard.

"This has never happened before," I said with a short laugh.

"It's flattering," said Bea. "It means you're really enjoying yourself."

We kissed again and my dad made his presence known. I looked down and saw that our little display had had quite the effect on him: he was fully erect and ready for round two.

"Come on, Davey. Let's end this with a bang. What do you say to a little good old fashioned double penetration?"

"If her ass feels as great as it tastes then I say 'fuck yeah!'" I high fived my dad and Bea rolled her eyes.

"My ass feels and tastes spectacular, I'm sure. Now stop wasting my time and fuck me!"

Dad lay down on the bed. As Bea moved from the top of the bed to sit on his dick, he stuck out his tongue and ran it over her matted pubic hair, tasting his wife, his son and himself. He made a face and said, "I'm going to have to get used to that."

"I didn't know you were a freak, dad," I said.

"Can't let you beat me, now can I?" said my dad.

Life was forever changed and I didn't give a shit. Bea was too engrossed in her own pleasure to care as well. She wasted no time in guiding herself onto my dad's stiff rod. I knelt behind her, between my dad's legs. She helped me out by spreading her ass cheeks wide, revealing to me for the second time that night her winking hole.

"Just fucking do it, Davey. Ram that cock into my dirty ass!" said Bea.

I did as the lady said and shoved my dick into her ass. She was tight at first, but I kept pushing and eventually I got all of my six inches into her. The three of us stayed like that for a minute or two, enjoying the eroticism of the moment. My dad put his hands around her hips. I put mine on her tits, and we began moving in a careful rhythm. When my dad pushed, I pulled and vice versa.

"That's it boys! F-f-f-uckk meeee!" said Bea, finally losing her senses.

Dad and I met each other's eyes and nodded. We synced up our movements, using Bea as a fuck-toy. I felt his cock against mine through her skin. Her asshole was tight and rough. With each stroke, my balls slapped against my dad's and got tickled by her matted, sticky pubes. We couldn't keep this up for long. I had not had any time to rest and was overcome by the pleasure first. I jerked and spasmed, hilting my cock in my stepmother's ass and emptying my second load of the night into her. I fell out and away from them, exhausted. I knelt on the floor by the side of the bed, watching as my dad and stepmother expressed their love for each other. Soon, my dad's turn came.

"I'm going to cum, baby! Get ready for it!"

"Quick, Bea," I said. "Get on the ground next to me!"

Bea nodded in understanding and got off my dad to come kneel on the ground next to me. My dad rolled off the bed and stood before us.

"Let us have it, dad!"

"Yes, Danny, give us all your cum!" said Bea.

Dad grabbed his meaty cock and started beating himself off while his son and his wife knelt before him with their mouths open and ready. He grunted as he let his seed fly. I had a front-row seat to the show. He let loose and a string of jizz hit me in the face, going into my mouth and glazing my eye shut. The rest belonged to Bea. It splashed all over her face, mouth and tits. Dad finished cumming and started to stumble backwards. I lunged forward and took his limp cock into my mouth, sucking it clean. When I released him, he fell onto the bed with a tired grunt. Bea and I looked at each other, faces sullied by dad's jizz and we laughed. I held stepmother's hot, naked, cum stained body and kissed her. We snowballed Dad's jizz between us before taking turns swallowing the load. Then, we licked the remnants of his seed off each other's bodies

"I never knew you were such a filthy freak," said Bea.

I shook my head and chuckled. "What can I say? I'm my father's son."

"No way, man. I need a lot of practice to get to your level," came a tired voice from the bed.

Bea and I laughed again. We shared another passionate kiss before climbing onto the bed and falling asleep on either side of my dad's naked body.

I woke up the next morning alone, but happy and sated. My nude, filthy body reminded me that the previous night had not been a dream. The sun was out and the house was still, quiet. I made my way down the stairs, morning wood swinging freely with each step. I found Bea in the kitchen. She was wearing my favorite see-thru nightie except, this time, she wore nothing underneath it. She turned around as she heard me enter. Her full dark lips split into an endearing grin. Her nipples visibly hardened at the sight of my swinging member. I noticed that her pussy hair was still matted from the night before.

"Your dad is out taking care of the farm. You're lucky that it's Saturday, mister sleepyhead."

I closed the distance between us, took my stepmother in my arms and shoved my tongue down her throat. She returned my passionate kiss and steered us to the kitchen table. I lifted her onto the table and spread her legs wide before leaning down to lick her slick pussy.

"Go on, son. Give your stepmommy her morning fuck," whispered Bea.

I guided my hard dick into her waiting pussy, but this time there was no theatrics. I thrust in and out repeatedly for ten minutes before exploding inside of her. When I was finished, Bea pulled herself off the table and went to make me a cup of coffee.

"Do you think I should shower today?" she asked, innocently. "Last night was so delightfully disgusting. I'm wondering what my freaky son would prefer."

I took the coffee from her grip and stuck my middle finger up her nightie, into her full pussy. When I withdrew it, a dollop of my own cum was there. I tasted my own cum and said, "Whatever you want to do is fine with me, Bea. I just like spending time with the family."

12