Fixing a Hole

Story Info
Young plumber tries to fill a woman's leak.
6.1k words
4.29
185.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers

Kathy, the Cheating Wife Series

*

(Want to thank my friend K, for the idea and her inspiration for this little tale. Remember to vote. Thanks!)

The 8 inch dildo plunged up the tight pussy, and the slick cunt lips gripped the wide black object as it pumped in and out of the famished pussy of Kathy. She had one hand driving the thick plastic dildo up her drooling cunt, while her other hand savagely rubbed her hard throbbing clit. She was almost there. She needed this cum really bad. She ached for cock, she dreamed of cock, she needed cock badly since her Navy husband had been deployed in the Pacific for the past 6 months and would be there for 3 more at least. Her tight 29 year old body was begging for her to find a thick, long human cock to fuck her silly, but her vows and her will power had won out so far. She had become "very good friends" with several dildos and vibrators, but they just didn't seem to be doing the trick anymore. Still she worked the big black dildo into her tight hot cunt and she could feel the orgasm cumming soon.

Kathy lay back on the couch in her den with her knees up on the coffee table in front of her. Her denim skirt was pushed up around her waist as she feverishly worked in between her wide open thighs. Her red thong swung helplessly on her left ankle. Her long blond hair was thrown back as she tossed her head from side to side while the pleasure built deep in her churning cunt. Her purple top with the spaghetti straps was pulled up over her bouncing tits, and her nipples were pointed and rock hard. Her taut stomach was heaving as her breath became shorter with each passing second. Just a couple of more minutes and she would be satisfied for a while.

She scooted down on the couch a little further changing the angle of the invading dildo. As she worked her throbbing clit, her hips started to thrust up at her "new best friend". The dual stimulation of the clit and cunt was driving her so close to the edge; she was almost frantic with her need. She needed the explosion, the sonic boom, the giant bomb going off in her head, the wash of colors and stars that came with a great orgasm. She needed that to stem the tide of temptation that had haunted her in the past few weeks. She was a beautiful woman with a wonderful body and a sexy personality. She had always attracted the looks of other men, but now it was different. Since she had been married, she had never wandered from the marriage bed. Of course, she had flirted and looked. She had even made out with that Sergeant at one of the base BBQ's once, but she had been drunk and stupid. Now was different! It was almost like she was putting out a scent. Every guy she saw and passed in a store seemed to make a pass at her. Suddenly, in the past few weeks, perfect strangers were hitting on her, and she was serious thinking about fucking them. Friends, next door neighbors, strangers, the mailman, almost anyone that was young, nice looking and strong. Unfortunately with her living near a military base, that was almost every man she ran into.

The only other sound in the room besides the squishy sound of the dildo plunging repeatedly into her steaming cunt was the low drone of the porno film on the DVD player. She had not meant to get this worked up. She had thrown it in for a couple of minutes while she worked herself up to a mild, morning cum. However, she was soon panting and moaning and thrashing around with excitement. She went running into the bedroom and found the nearest dildo and came back into the den. The second she slipped the hard black object up her burning channel, she lost all reason. In and out, in and out, in and out, the long dildo drilled into her tight tunnel. The air was filled with the smell of her broached pussy, and her juices flowed down the crack of her ass onto the couch. She was rubbing the hard nub of a clit as fast as she could go. She was right there! OH MY GOD! This was going to be a great cum.

Her cell phone started to buzz on the coffee table. She was distracted for a moment and lost the rhythm, but she only paused for a second. Then back to the task at hand, CUMMING! Slowly, she drowned the buzzing cell out of her mind and brought her burning cunt to the edge of orgasm once again. The cell had stopped buzzing, and her cunt was about to exploded on the marvelous thick plastic cock sawing in and out of her gushing pussy. Suddenly, the cell went off again. Its' buzzing sound cutting right thru her red haze of pleasure. FUCK! WHO IS THAT? She closed her eyes and focused. She needed this more then talking to Sally or Karen. She needed this bad. She was almost crying with frustration and need as she worked the dildo back into her hungry cunt seeking release. As she savagely drove the dildo deep into her pulsing womb, her good size tits shook violently on her slender chest. She was almost there. GOD! OH GOD! LET ME CUM!!! Oh this was going to be huge!!!

The cell goes off again interrupting her fantasy of long thick cocks thrusting down her throat and up her pussy at the same time. FUCK!!! Frustrated Kathy pulled the slick black dildo out of her burning, juicing slit and stood up. Her short blue jean skirt fell down covering her shaved mound and beautiful ass. She reached for the buzzing cell and picked it up from table.

"WHAT," she screamed into the phone. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

There was a pause on the other end, and then a low male voice hesitantly said, "It's the plumber to fix your drain. I am right outside. You told me to call you when I got here. Is this a good time?"

Oh God, how could she have forgotten the plumber was coming? FUCK!

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scream at you. I've had someone prank calling all morning," Kathy stammered on the spot. "Really sorry."

"No problem, ma'am. Are you coming to the door?"

Completely flustered, Kathy looked around at her den. Red thong on the floor, porno playing in the DVD, a very wet black dildo on the coffee table, and a big pool of pussy juice on the leather couch. JESUS!

"Yeah, give me one second." And she hung up, and quickly pulled her thin purple top down over her jutting tits. The nipples were like two pencil points as they stuck out through the material.

She turned off the DVD, and picked up her random items and ran back to the bedroom. Just as she was about to put her thong back on, the door bell rang. SHIT! She threw everything on the bed and ran out to the hallway. As she passed through the den, the smell of hot pussy was everywhere. OH GOD!! She quickly looked around for the air freshener. DING-DONG, the door bell sounded urgently. CHRIST, I AM COMING, she thought as she ran toward the door. Quickly looking in the hall mirror and straightening her hair and skirt, she tried to appear calm as she opened the door.

When she saw what was on the other side, her jaw almost hit the floor. Standing in front of her with a tool case in one hand, and his cell pressed to his ear in the other was the biggest hunk she had seen in weeks. He was 6'2" with blue eyes, sandy blond hair, and glowing brown skin. Even dressed in a loose t-shirt and baggy jeans, it was impossible to miss his cut and well defined physicality. He had broad shoulders, strong muscled arms, and slim hips. He was standing facing away from her and as he turned and smiled at Kathy, her pussy snapped tight at the thought of him. His smile and deep Paul Newman blue eyes almost made her faint with desire as she stared at him dumbfounded.

"Hi, are you Kathy?" he asked as he put his cell away.

"Uh..., uh ..., yeah... yes, I am. And you are the plumber, right?" she winced as she said that. It just sounded stupid. FUCK THIS MAN IS HOT!

"Yes, ma'am. I am Rick. Larry the Plumber, is my boss, and he told me to come see about your job."

"Oh fine, please come in," she said as she moved aside. YOU COULD CUM IN ME ALSO IF YOU WANT! JESUS, CALM DOWN KATHY. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

Rick stepped into the front hallway, and Kathy closed the door. She turned and faced him and again her mind went blank. He really was extremely good looking. An awkward silence fell between them until ..

"So what is the problem, ma'am?" Rick urged.

"Oh ... right. The bathtub and the washing machine are both backed up. It happened last night, and the first number I saw in the Yellowpages was Larry The Plumber."

"Well, thanks for the call. Can you show me the bathtub?"

"Sure, this way."

Kathy walked off down the hall toward her bedroom. As she walked ahead of him, Rick could not help but notice the sexy sway of her hips, and her hot legs showing from underneath that tight short jean skirt. As they passed the den, he noticed an odd odor in the air, a very earthy and pungent smell. He couldn't quite place it as they crossed further down the hall. He had noticed that her tits were really nice, and her nipples were hard as rocks when she answered the door. He was glad that Larry had given him this call. He usual spent his individual calls, when he got them, looking at really old, very fat retired women. Yeah, this was certainly a red letter day for him.

They turned into the master bedroom. Rick quickly noticed the large picture window that over looked Tampa Bay, and a really big pine sleigh bed. What was that on the bed? As Kathy was turning to point where the bathroom was, she noticed Rick staring away from her toward the bed. She followed his gaze and turned 10 shades of red. Lying on the bed next to her bright red thong was a very black and very large dildo. OH CHRIST!!

"This is the bathroom, right here!" Kathy overemphasized.

"Yes, ma'am," Rick said as he acted like he had seen nothing as all. He turned and crossed into the bathroom. A large grin began to form on his face. "No wonder this woman is ditzy as hell. She's been plowing herself with that plastic pussy pleaser all morning. Wish I could trade places with that dildo!" he thought as he put his tool case down and looked at the bathtub.

As soon as Rick had passed her into the bathroom, Kathy scrambled to the bed and grabbed both the thong and dildo, and threw them in a draw. "Jesus that is embarrassing!" Kathy thought as she looked at herself in the dresser mirror. For a second, she checked herself out and thought, "I look pretty hot this morning." What stared back at her was proof of that statement. Her hair for some reason looked amazing, especially since she had not had a chance to comb it. While she had a good tan from the Florida sun, because of the embarrassment and the unfinished business with her cunt, her skin had a glow about it that really set off her eyes. Her nipples were straining against the thin material of her purple top. Two inches of taut, tanned skin showed between the bottom of her top and the waist of her low-riding skirt. Her hip bones were on full display, and the short skirt showed her legs off wonderfully. In fact, her legs looked like a million dollars, taut, tanned and long. For a brief second, an image of Rick between her thighs, his hips rising and falling as he plunged a thick cock into her hot pussy passed across her fevered brain. Then, he called out to her from the bathroom, and the image faded as quickly as it came.

He turned to her as she entered the bathroom. "Do you have a septic tank or are you on the city sewer system?"

"I don't really know. I believe that we are on the sewer system."

"Well, you probably have roots that have gotten into your system. It happens a lot down here. That's why you are backed up both here and at the washing machine. Do you know where your access value is?"

"Not a clue."

"It is usually on the outside of the house. I'll look around for it, then I'll snake it for you."

"Okay, thanks."

Rick picked up his tool case and headed outside. As Kathy watched him walk down the hall, his sheer male presence almost overwhelmed her. He was handsome, strong, nice, and very much a man. She felt her self-restraint beginning to dissolve. It is one thing to have a really handsome guy make a pass at the mall, it is quite another to have that handsome male be in your house. Where you can see him, smell him, maybe even touch him, and he can do the same thing to you. The image of Rick drilling a long thick cock into her creaming pussy returned full force to her mind. She didn't want to be a cheating wife, but the needs of her body, especially her hunger pussy were driving her to the edge.

She slowly walked thru her house looking out windows to see where the handsome plumber was. She found him outside the laundry room. She could see him through the small window that let light into the tiny room. He was about 10 feet down on the outside wall removing the cap to the access value. During this time of day, the sun beat down directly on that side of the house, and it was 92 degrees outside right now. He stood up and wiped his brow on the back of his hand, and took off his t-shirt. Kathy's mouth fell open at this site of his chest and stomach. He was tan all over. His shoulders and arms and pecs were all extremely defined, but not in a steroid way. This was a man who was in shape and took care of himself. His stomach was a washboard of rock hard abs, and his jeans rode low on his slim hips. This guy didn't have an ounce of fat anyway. His tan line just seemed to keep going lower and lower. Unconsciously, Kathy's hand crept up to her left breast and she pinched the hard nipple thru her top. OH GOD! LOOK AT THAT BODY! JESUS! A little moisture from her excited pussy began to form along the lips of her throbbing cunt. EVEN IF HIS DICK IS 5 INCHES LONG, I WANT TO FUCK HIM! OH GOD, GIVE ME STRENGTH!

Rick knew that somewhere in the house that beautiful woman was watching him. She would not be the first woman on a plumbing job that he had fucked, but she certainly would be the best looking. She probably wouldn't even fuck him, but she might tip him extra for the little show he was giving her. He walked out to the truck and picked up the snake for the sewer line and walked back around the house. What he didn't know was that Kathy followed his every move from the inside of the house. She had moved from window to window as he walked around the outside of the house. She could not take her eyes off his hard tanned body as he walked across her lawn. He moved like a panther, slow and sure of his every move. When he returned to the back yard and began to feed the snake into the access value, Kathy had found a better vantage point in a back bedroom that was directly behind him. She had a clear view of his every motion. The way his arms bulged as he feed the line into the value, the way the muscles in his strong back flexed with each of his movements, the way his jeans sunk lower on his hips until the crack of his ass began to show. It was just like the cliché' about plumbers, but Rick's body was so beautiful, and still there was no tan line on his golden skin. Kathy was in absolute heat over this young plumber. As she watched him, one hand slipped under her top and up to one of her rock hard pointed nipples. She began to pinch and twist the long swollen nipple between her fingers sending little jolts of pleasure to her quickly hardening clit. The other hand slipped under her little skirt and began to trace the moisture line along the edge of her cunt lips. Never taking her eyes off of Rick's hard body, she brought her fingers to her tongue and licked her juices off her fingertips. Savoring her own earthy taste, she brought her wet fingers back to her cunt and began to rub her hard throbbing clit with two fingers. OH GOD! THIS FEELS SO GOOD! Her other hand moved between her sensitive nipples pulling and pinching and twisting at her swollen tips. Kathy was one of those women who could get off just on her tits, and her teasing was driving her crazy. But the two fingers flying around on the wet throbbing bud between her trembling legs was getting her there faster. Her breathing became shorter, her legs started to shake; her mind seemed to go blank except for the warm pleasure focusing in her cunt. UNH...UNH...OH GOD, I NEED THIS! OH PLEASE, I AM SO CLOSE!!! OH FUCK!!!

A big pool of black goo had come out from the drain. He was sure the line was open now and he needed to go inside and check the bathtub and washer, but his arms and hands were covered with this crap. There was a hose very close by so he turned it on and washed down the grass area around the value. Then he turned it on himself washing his arms and hands. As an added effect, he turned the hose on his chest and face letting the cold water run down his body. He knew that was always worth a couple of bucks from these frustrated house wives. He started for the back door.

Kathy had watched him washing himself off. OHHHHH FUCK IS HE THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE???!!! Her fingers were rubbing her clit furiously. Pussy juice was starting leak from her cunt, and her swollen nipples were poking out like pencil points. The pressure inside her dripping cunt was building, and she was getting wound tighter and tighter. When she twisted her left nipple really hard and plunged both her fingers up to the 2nd knuckles in her burning cunt, Kathy's head exploded like a roman candle. Lights, and colors, and flashes clouded her vision and she almost fainted from the pleasure. She fell back on the guest bed and drove her fingers in and out between her wide spread trembling thighs. A far off noise seemed to slightly register with her over-heated brain. A sound like a door slam, but it quickly passed as her climax continued to build and build.

"oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fffffuuuuccccccckkkkkk!!!" she moaned out loud as the sensations swept across her heaving body. Both of her hands were busy now plunging fingers into her drooling cunt and rubbing her slick vibrating clit. She was lost in the pleasure of finally cumming. Lost in the moment of trying to extend her orgasm. Just lost in pleasure, when suddenly ...

"You seem to have a bad leak there. Do you need some help filling your hole?"

Surprised would not even describe the feeling that shot thru Kathy's body as she heard Rick's voice. She rapidly sat up and pulled her skirt down covering her juicing mound. Startled could not describe how she felt when she looked at Rick, and he was standing in the doorway smiling at her without a stitch of clothing on. Shocked would describe Kathy's reaction as she looked at Rick's strong hard body, and discovered the large stalk of male flesh that dangled between Rick's powerful thighs. While out loud she could only manage an, "Oh my," inside her head she was screaming, JESUS FUCKING H CHRIST, LOOK AT THAT DICK!!

Rick's penis wasn't extremely long, but it was extremely thick. It was eight to eight and half inches long, and his cock was as thick as his wrist. Kathy had never seen one that thick before and her pussy creamed with excitement. She swallowed involuntarily as she stared at the flesh colored sword that seemed to swell and grow longer before her eyes. As she stared at his long thick cock, all of her marital restraint left her in a single instance. The months of holding out and waiting for hubby to come back home suddenly didn't exist anymore. As she stared at Rick's beautiful prick, the only thought in her mind was to fuck him until she couldn't stand anymore.

"I have been watching you for awhile. You look like you need a little help stopping that leak. I think I could find something to stuff up that hole for you," he teased smiling down at her.

"Really, could you?" she answered with mock concern. "And how much would that cost me?"

"It would be on the house, ma'am."

"Wow that sounds like a great deal to me, Mr. Plumber. What do we need to do first?"

Rick walked towards her, his thick prick swinging back and forth like a pendulum. Kathy's smoldering eyes were glued to it the entire time. OH GOD, HE GOING TO FUCK ME WITH THAT! She was so excited and turned on by Rick and his big friend, that her pussy was literally leaking juice that ran down her ass crack.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers
12