Fixing a Leak

Story Info
Black Handyman meets Petite Asian camgirl.
4.4k words
4.39
42k
46
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after midnight when the handyman left his apartment on the bottom floor of the tri-story building he was in charge of servicing. The whiny lawyer wannabe from one of the third floor apartments had left him a rather urgent and scathing message about a leak in the bathroom sink of the master bedroom. Insisting that it couldn't wait until morning. Insisting that the rent paid, paid the handyman's salary. Insisting how the handyman had to do what he said and because he was a tenant and that was that. He demanded that the handyman go fix it now. That whiny little fuck, fuck him. Why couldn't that little shit let it wait til morning? No one else is bitching about it so it's obviously nothing serious. Fuck it, whatever man. He thought to himself, starting the climb up three flights of stairs.

It wasn't much of a problem for a 34 year old man. He kept himself in decent shape. Thick bodied, a balance of fat and muscle for his 6'2" 200lbs frame. His heavy black boots thumping up the steps, he kept looking down at where he was walking, avoiding having to look at the sickly yellow shade of paint the landlord insisted on using for the hallways. It made him as sick as the cheap grey carpet the landlord wanted on the hallway floors. The graffiti sprayed across the stairwells and stains on the carpet were an improvement in the handyman's eyes.

Stomping up three flights, lugging his toolbox in his right hand. A heavy tool belt around the waist of his navy blue overalls weighing on him, not improving his mood about the call. Stopping at apartment 37, he sighs softly. His big, black hand rapping three times on the white aluminum door, rubbing a hand over his bald as he waits.

Tired with waiting after a few minutes he takes the keyring off of his belt and thumbs through the keys. Finding the one he needs, he unlocks the door and lets himself into the dark apartment. Walking through the apartment towards the master bedroom. Walking down the hall he catches the faint sounds of someone talking, followed by soft moaning, like someone is watching porn in a closed room. Coming to a slightly open door, the handyman peeks inside. Spying a slim, young looking, naked Asian girl spread eagle in front of a laptop. One hand pushing through her long, silky, black hair. Holding it from her face as she moans and whimpers softly, talking to the ten or so faces of men on her computer screen. Firm B-cup breasts topped with dark, little, eraser-head nipples heaving as she masturbates, working her other hand between her legs. Her hips bucking and rocking forward, ass squeaking against the obviously wet black faux leather office chair as she finger-fucked herself for the men watching.

"Mmmmmmm god that feels so fucking good. I love fingers in my pussy. Do you guys like watching me?"

She mews out for the men, adding a giggle and a moan at the end of the question. The screen pinging over and over with responses that make her giggle more. The soft, wet sounds of her fingers sliding in and out of her hole filling the silence between giggles, moans, and pings.

"That's right Jimmy, watch me baby. Robbie69, look at my pussy, do you see how wet it is for you? Mmmm yes Daddy John, I wish I could be a good girl and suck your cock for you too. I want to swallow your cum, daddy. I want to swallow everyone's cum, mmmmm!"

Dumbfounded, the handyman just stood there watching. Unable to look away from this little Asian beauty, fingering herself. Shocked that she was exposing herself to all those men online, and finding it an incredible turn-on that she had no idea she was exposing herself to him too.

Please be eighteen, please be eighteen. Fuck, god, please be eighteen! Was the only thought in his head as he rubbed the growing bulge in his coveralls while watching this petite girl get off. Kneeling to set his tool box down, nudging the door a little and pushing it open a few inches. The creak of the hinges lost in the sounds of wet pussy and soft moans of self-pleasure coming from the girl in the chair.

Her moans coming more frequent, the wet sounds, like someone stirring macaroni coming faster and louder. Her hips bucking up, her small frame squirming in the chair, her orgasm building faster and faster. Closer to exploding through her body. If not for the handyman bumping his head against the door as I leaned in to get a closer look. Hand rubbing harder at his crotch, holding his breath so she wouldn't hear him practically panting with lust while watching her. The door creaking 6 inches farther, exposing him in the doorway to the cam built into her laptop.

Within seconds multiple messages pinging on her computer, telling her to turn around. She freezes in her chair, two of her slim fingers buried knuckle deep in her dripping pussy. Using one of her feet to push off from her desk and swivels the chair around, giving a shriek upon seeing the lurking black stranger in the doorway. Jumping back in the chair, yanking her fingers out of her pussy and snapping her legs closed, covering her breasts with her hands.

"EEEEEEEEKKKKK, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? GET OUT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Whoa, whoa! Calm down girlie, I'm sorry. You're boyfriend left a message, told me your sink was leaking in the master bath. I didn't know anyone was here, I didn't see anything!"

One hand held up in front of him, warding her off as well as showing that he's not holding any kind of weapon. Though obviously lying about not seeing anything, with his other hand still grasping the sizable lump of cock outlined in his overalls.

"Ed--Edward sent you? He didn't tell me you were stopping by. You're a handyman? You've come...to fix a leak?"

She stammers, nervous as she looks the handyman up and down. His tool box at this feet, his tool belt fastened around his waist. Coveralls unzipped halfway down his chest, showing a bright white shirt underneath. Her arms relaxing slightly as she hears her laptop pinging again with messages. Daring a glance over her shoulder at the screen, she turns her chair halfway back to the computer.

"Guys, no. I can't do that. No, I can't. I have a boyfriend, what would he think?"

She says out-loud, a little giggle at the end, as she relaxes more, glancing between the big black stranger still in the doorway and back at the computer screen.

"What's wrong? What are they saying?"

Ask the handyman, craning his head to see the computer as well as trying to see her naked bits.

"Mr. Handyman, they...well, they want...umm...they want me to..."

She stammers as a messages pops up on her screen, bigger than the rest.

Johnny-Daddy-007:

WE WANT YOU TO FUCK HER!!

Robbie69:

YEAH MAN FUCK THAT SLUT!

Jimmy2licks:

BLW THT WHORE OUT WE WANNA C IT

Blackwulf25:

USE HER BRO, SHE NEEDS IT BAD!

BigBearBallz:

FILL HER UP FILL HER UP FILL HER UP

She blushes hard, as much as a naked young girl can that just got caught masturbating in front of a laptop to a chatroom full of perverts of all ages. She averts her eyes by looking down, but bites her bottom lip when looking back up. Eyes full of a mix of fear, uncertainty, and arousal at the idea of fucking a big, black stranger for her online fans. The idea of cheating on her inadequate white boyfriend made her pussy twitch and leak a fresh stream of juices from between her lips.

Looking down at the girl, the obvious look of lust and trepidation on her face, the handyman asks

"Is that something you want? You gotta say it if you want it."

The girls' eyes try hard to stay on those of the handyman's, but they keep darting back down to his crotch. Her gaze lingering on the outline of his cock pressing out against the fabric of his underwear and overalls. Forcing herself to drag her eyes back up to the handyman's face.

"Well...I...I do have a, leak... And Edward did send you, to fix a leak..."

She trails off and breaks her gaze with him again, eyes drifting down to his covered cock. Unconsciously licking her trembling lips. Her legs staring to part, the arm covering her breasts falls a little, cupping one breast in her hand, squeezing it gently before looking up again at the handyman.

"I want you to fix my leak, Mr. Handyman. Please, fix it..."

She looks up at the handyman almost pleadingly as he comes into the room, closer to the naked Asian girl, pulling down the zipper of his overalls to this waist, pulling his arms out of the sleeves Unbuckling his tool belt and dropping it next to the door.

The young girl in the chair spreading her legs again, rubbing her hands over her breasts once more, rolling her nipples between her fingers, causing her to squirm a little in her chair. A different, sort chiming sound coming from her computer causing her to look away from the black handyman.

"Umm, Mr. Handyman...I have a little request."

Looking at him as he pushes his overalls off his hips some, letting the thick, long cock tent out the front of his boxers obscenely. She can't suppress a moan at the sight before looking back up at the handyman's face.

"Edward is calling on skype, from his office. I think he wants to say goodnight to me. Can you...show me how a handyman fixes a leak? I think it's only right, that he sees how you work."

A coy smile crosses her lips, her eyes flashing with desire now as her inner slut takes over. The fear of the strange black man being overtaken by a rapidly growing lust.

A smirk crossing the lips of the big, black handyman as he nods his head to that idea.

"Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. We should let him know I'm taking care of that urgent leak he was going on about. But you have to answer the call with my dick in your mouth."

The girl smiles and bites her lower lip again. Nodding, her smile turning into a grin as she reaches up and starts tugging down the handyman's overalls off his hips, letting them pool at this ankles. Her slim fingers hooking in the band of his boxers before he puts a hand on one of hers, stopping her.

"You're eighteen, right?"

"Mr. Handyman" She purrs out "I know I look young, but I'm 21, I promise."

Her fingers start pulling his boxers down. He does nothing to stop her as she pulls them over his cock. The ten inch long black shaft springing out and up in her face. The fat, cut head winking at her as he flexes it in her face, a fat droplet of pre-cum forming. The girl in the chair can't help but moan out loud seeing the big black cock in front of her. Reaching up to hold it in her small, slender hands, making the shaft look longer than its ten inches, thicker than its three inch width. The black shaft throbbing in her palms and against her fingertips as she caresses it adoringly. The perverts on her computer screen pinging her with messages, telling her she is in BIG trouble.

"Oh, my god. Mr. Handyman, I should thank Edward for sending you up here tonight."

She closes her legs and shudders as she clutches his strong black cock, feeling it throb with his heartbeat between her fingers.

"Ohhhhhh god Mr. Handymaaaaannn, you're making my leak worse."

She whines out, opening and closing her legs rapidly. Her breathing coming harder as she feels and strokes the black shaft.

Holy shit! This bitch is about ready to cum and I haven't even breathed on her yet. Look at her dude, she's creaming herself in her chair! It's like she's never seen a cock before. The handyman think to himself, watching this naked Asian nympho study his cock with her fingers. Tracing every vein and ridge, snapping out of her trance as her computer chimes again with another incoming Skype call.

"Oh my god, I forgot about Edward. He's calling back. Should I answer this time, Mr. Handyman?"

She mews up at him, batting her eyes and stroking his cock with both of her hands. Her fingers full of thick black shaft, milking more pre-cum out.

"Mmmm fuck girl. Yeah, answer it." Smirking down at her, the way she handles his cock making him breathe a little harder.

Grinning and moaning, the girl accepts the call. Giving her boyfriend and the perverts a little wave as she leans in, licking the fat droplet of pre-cum off the head of the thick black cock. Moaning and purring into the camera as she licks it off her lips, savoring the salty sweet taste. Shuddering with unrestrained lust as she sucks and swallows it down before sucking the fat head between her lips. The perverts falling silent with their comments, their hands busy working on things other than keyboards. Edward staring in disbelieve, shaking with barely suppressed rage as he watches his shy, loving, innocent girlfriend that he had known, licking the pre-cum off the head of a large black cock.

"Kira, Kira hunny, its m...OH MY GOD, KIRA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Taking the cock in her mouth, pale pink lips stretched around it, sucking it down deeper into her mouth, in a room he recognized as the spare room in his own apartment.

"Ohhhhhh fucking hell girl, you're such a slut. Suck that cock."

The handyman moans out, closing his eyes and laying his head back for a minute before lifting his head up again and looking down at her. Her lips tight around the black shaft, her mouth bobbing on it, moaning around it. Working four inches in and out of her mouth but hungry for more. Trying to take it deeper without and encouragement, to the back of her throat, gagging and gurgling around the invading cock. Looking into the camera with a smartass smirk on his face, the handyman says...

"Mmm fuck, Hey, Edward. As you can see, I'm here to take care of that leak, thanks for letting me know about it...fuck that feels good baby...but I found a more serious problem. Once your girl here takes care of my...yeaaaaah, suck the head slut, lap it up...once she takes care of my leak, I can start on hers."

"YOU BASTARD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU'RE RAPING HER! STOP IT!"

The horny naked Asian girl moans hard and loud around the cock in her mouth hearing the big, black, handyman with the biggest cock she's ever seen talk to her boyfriend like that. Pulling the cock from her mouth gazes at it with glazed, lust filled eyes. Planting wet tongue kisses up and down the shaft. Dragging her soft, pink tongue from the large, hairy, lemon-sized testicles to the fat, bulbous cockhead. Her body shuddering in orgasm from just sucking the black mans cock.

"Mmm Edward, dear. That's no way to talk to my new boyfriend. He's here do to all the jobs you can't, cuz he's so...handy. Hehehe. So stop talking like that Edward."

She smirks at the camera and winks at the handyman, stuffing her mouth back down over his cock. Muffled moans and whimpers coming from her mouth as she sucks and hangs on to the strong cock before pulling it from her mouth with a loud pop, causing her to giggle like a giddy little cock-drunk slut.

"Mmmm ohhhhh Mr. Handyman, your cock is magnificent. I love having it in my mouth. Its sooooo much bigger than Edwards. I've only seen cocks like this in porn. Can I suck it some more Mr. Handyman, please?"

She flashes a sexy smirk to her camera. The perverts going crazy over her performance. Edward staring and visibly shaking, trying to look away from the screen, but his eyes always being drawn back to it. Looking back up at the handyman, pumping his shaft with both hands. Not waiting for an answer as she plunges her mouth back down over his cock. Thick cockhead pushing deeper into her mouth, to the back of her throat where she stops with a hard, choking gag. Pulling back to the head, suckling hard like a baby on a bottle. Her tongue lashing around the fat head.

Reaching over her, the handyman slides two thick black fingers along her dripping wet slit. Her girl cum running out steady, soaking her chair under her. Thick fingers easily sliding into her tight hole, feeling how white hot she is on the inside. Gripping and clenching, sucking his fingers in deeper. Constant muffled groans coming for the horny little Asian girl. Her mouth stuffed obscenely full of black cock. Trying to choke herself on it before popping it out of her mouth again with a gasp. Her hips bucking up against his hand, grinding and humping.

"Ohhh god Mr. Handyman, your fingers are bigger than Edwards cock. They feel so goooooooood."

She coos before stuffing her mouth full of cock again. Pushing her hips up again and again, trying to get the thick black fingers deeper in her cunt. Bucking and humping madly, staring up at the black mans eyes, her small almond shaped eyes wide with lust. Her pussy clamping tight around his fingers, gushing as she raises her hips up off the soaked leather chair, her body wracked with violent shudders and spasms. A stream of girl cum shooting out from her, as hard and hot as a stream of piss. Her fingernails digging into the exposed cock shaft, moaning hard and squealing around it, sending humming vibrations down the its length and through the black handyman's body. Making him grit his teeth through the pain in his cock and the intense sensations her mouth was subjecting him to.

Slumping down in the chair, the thick cock popping again out of her mouth. Soft whimpers coming from her. Gasping for breath as her body slowly stops convulsing. Her ass squeaking and sliding down in the chair from her juices. Gulping and looking up at the black man and his rock hard, glistening, throbbing cock above her. A look of awe and admiration on her face.

"Oh Mr. Handyman, that was the best ever. I've never cum that hard before. Look at how much you made me leak! I squirted! Oh my god, I've never squirted before! Oh thank you Mr. Handyman. Thank you for making me cum like that!"

Turning toward her camera, smiling a sweet smile to her pervert fans as well as to Edward.

"Did you see that guys? Did you see me squirt, sweetie? That's something you could never do to me. It takes a real man to make a woman do something like that."

Standing up and reaching down to pick up a light blue bath towel, wiping the seat of her chair down. Giggling at the amount of juices pooled on the fake leather seat. She looks up at the black handyman. Standing only 5'2" and weighing no more than 100 pounds, dwarfed by the large black man. The drastic size difference making her pussy twitch even more.

"Look how much I leaked all over the chair Mr. Handyman. I can't stop. I think it's time you plugged me, hehehehe."

A girlish giggle and a grin flashed to the camera, she turns to face it. Rubbing her hands over her small, firm breasts. Fingers tweaking her own nipples, giving them a little pinch, swaying her ass as she waits for the handyman to undress.

"Mmm the handyman is getting ready to fuck me, guys. Oh! I see some of you left already. I guess the blowjob was too much for them. Oh well, you lucky few get to watch the show. Can you see me clearly, Edward? This big black handyman is going to take care of that pesky leak that you never could. Are you ready Mr. Handyman? Sit down in the chair."

The black man sits, holding his shiny, dark skinned cock up in his lap by the base. Ten inches of thick, black meat aimed right at this sex-crazed Asian girl. Reaching up to grab hold of her hips, making her yelp and grin into the camera. Her body being pulled back towards the black man. The thick purple head of his cock making contact with body, rubbing up and down over her dripping, steaming, pussy. The sensation sending a shock through her body, practically inducing an orgasm on the spot without even entering her yet. She grips the desk tight and looks back at the black man. A look of sexual insanity on her face, crazed with lust for black cock, like a woman possessed.

Turning back to the camera, mouth open, she pushes back with her arms, her black handyman lover thrusting up at the same time, driving his cock ten inches deep into her body. Her muscles tensing instantly, head thrown back, eyes white and rolled back in her head. Her pussy gushing fluid as she stretches to accommodate the cock, cumming all over it the instant it entered her. Her mouth open but silent for the first few inches before a piercing scream comes out, echoing through the room as well as the rest of the apartment.

12