Fixing a Leak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Pushing and grinding back at the back mans cock, the entire thing buried deep in. Shaking and gasping, her orgasm thunders through her. Feeling the black shaft pull back to the head before being filled by it again. Fucking her hard and deep, pumping another orgasm though her small frame. The black man pulls her back onto his lap and wraps his arms around her. Holding her around the waist as he pumps into her hard. The bulge of his cock showing through her stomach as he fucks her. The Asian girl thrashing around on his lap, her hands holding the arms of the chair in a death grip. Whipping her head from side to side as she rides him hard, groaning and screaming out at the ceiling.

"OHHH GOD IM A WHORE! I'M JUST A FUCKING WHORE! FUCK MEEEEE! UGHH GOOOD HAAANDYMAAANNNNN, FUUUUCK MEEEEEEE!"

Her continually cumming pussy squirting and pouring out of her, over the chair and the black mans lap. Another puddle forming under him, making wet clapping sounds every time his ass comes down on the chair. Standing up and easily bending the Asian girl over, black fingers curling in her black, silky hair, yanking her head back and pushing her face close to the camera. Thrusting harder, faster into her. Each thrust into her cervix sending a fresh orgasmic shock through her body. Her legs buckling, her arms shaking and giving out too, her body going slack as she passes out from the intensity and constant wave of orgasms she's been riding almost since the black handyman entered the room.

Resting her face on the desk, right cheek down, the black man keeps pumping into her. Squishy wet sounds filling the room. Small soft grunts escaping from the barely conscious Asian girls mouth. Her eyes barely open, her mouth slack and drooling on the desk. Her hair disheveled and hanging over half her face.

Edward sits and watches his girlfriend getting used. For all the anger boiling inside him, his cock betrays him. Not able to remember the last time he was this painfully hard. Nothing turning him on as much as watching this big black stranger ravage his girlfriend's body. The shame of realizing this only making his cock throb harder in his slacks.

The handyman tensing up and groaning out loud a few minutes later. Grinding his cock in as he dumps his cum in belly. Bucking and grinding his hips into her, hands tightly holding her slender hips, holding her up. Several power, thick spurts filling her little body, oozing out around the black, pulsing shaft, cum surging out of his cock for half a minute. Thick white cream running down the Asian girls inner thighs.

The surge of the handyman's cum filling and overflowing her pussy triggers another shock through her body, ending in her quivering pussy. Another jet of girl cum squeezing out of her and spraying the carpet under her. A low, deep groan pushed out of her mouth by the sudden jolt of cum and the sudden orgasm. Tremors causing her body to twitch as the black handyman wraps his arms around her and lifts her up, sitting them both back in the chair.

Breathing slow and deep, feeling the sweaty, petite body of the well fucked Asian girl twitching against him. Slowly lifting the limp body of the near unconscious girl off his cock, shuddering as the fat head pops out of her, making her moan gasp and shudder too at the sudden feeling of being so empty. Laying her down in the chair, head resting to the left. Her small pert breasts rising and falling rhythmically, like someone who's in a deep sleep. Her arms over the arms of the chair, bent at the elbow and hanging down, hands open. Legs spread wide, her swollen, gaping pussy pointed at the camera. A river of white cum oozing out from between her lips, her hole stretched and quivering, expelling a little more cum with each twitch. The handyman gathers up his underclothes and overalls. He dresses quickly, checking the passed out Asian girl one more time, making sure she's still breathing. Hearing a light snoring sound coming from her. Satisfied, he picks up his tool belt and leaves the room. Snapping it around his waist in the hallway and picking up his tool box before opening the front door. Turning to look back at the room he just left, smiling to himself and shaking his head. He heads out the door, closing and locking it behind him

The perverts, having all blown their loads long ago, have logged off. Only Edward is left to watch his sleeping girlfriend. He body shaking slightly, even in her sleep it seems like she's still having mini orgasms. His own orgasm making a mess all over the inside of his pants. The tears that have been forming in his eyes now falling down his cheeks as he keeps watching. Knowing that, as humiliated as he is, knowing that he would accept his new role in his relationship. Whatever that may turn out to be.

12