Fixing It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth was velvet as he set a smooth pace, each stroke getting me closer to cumming. Lifting him off my dick, I heard him blow out a sigh as I denied him my cum. I flipped him underneath me. Laying on his back, I pushed his legs up exposing him from dick to ass. The redness was still there on his cheeks and I ran a hand over them feeling Alex wiggle. With a stinging slap to his sore ass I told him to "Keep still."

Pressing lightly on his thighs to open him up, I feasted on his ass preparing him for me. My hands went to his sack gently tugging and molding his balls and I opened him up. I snaked a hand up to his nipple pinching it as he yipped. Tugging and twisting on his nipples I leaned over my blushing sub as I ran the tip of my cock around his hole letting my pre-cum lubricate.

Holding his wrists against the mattress, I pressed into him feeling the muscles give way to my invasion. I went slowly but gave him no time to adjust continuing in until I was seated fully inside him. He gasped as I bottomed out and thrust up hitting his prostate. "Yes, Sir. Fuck" Alex babbled as I dragged out slowly over his prostate letting him feel every inch.

Quickly shifting I turned him onto his hands and knees and shoved in again this time the force of my thrusting pushed his face into the pillows. My hips slapped against his burning ass and he let out a low groan with each forceful push. His cock jumped with every move. He was getting close. Grabbing his neck I pulled him back to me supporting him. His back arched as my hand covered his cock. In time to my thrusts I stroked him, twisting my palm.

"Fuck David. I'm gonna cum," he yelled out in warning. I thrust in faster making sure every move stimulated him as I sped my hand. He came in a glorious shout, his cum splattering. I was close, I felt my balls tighten as his muscles twitched in the aftershocks, milking me. With a hoarse groan I emptied myself into him.

For a moment, I couldn't move too satiated by my orgasm. I slowly pulled out not missing the wince on Alex's face. I laid him on his stomach away from his seed and went to the bathroom to wet a washcloth. As I slowly wiped him off and then myself, I watched his easy smile return.

Tossing the cloth, I stretch out on the bed and pulled Alex to my body. His lips danced across my collar bones as he threw his leg across my waist. He pulled back and looked me in the eye, "I don't want to go to work tomorrow."

"You have to go to work Alex."

"It's going to be awful." He said sadly. No, I groaned internally. I didn't want him to get back into the sorry state he had come home in.

"It can't be worse than today and I'll be here no matter what."

He nodded against my chest, "Promise?"

I smiled gently, "I promise Alex."

He sat up quickly, "Good because that was hot. My ass stings David. That hurt like a bitch."

My predatory smile came back in full force, "Good." I got up and walked into the bathroom calling back to him, "Don't think I didn't see how you were driving." I chuckled as I watched his cheeks redden in embarrassment. "Don't let me catch you doing that again."

"Yes Sir."

12