Fixing Jamie To The Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started pushing the tip of my thumb in her ass, pushing in time to my finger fucking her pussy. My other hand was still caressing her ass. She was really into it and seemed to be enjoying my thumb in her ass.

"Oh YES! Do it!" Fuck, yes. Oh right there! Ohhhhh, yeah! Right there, baby. Ohhhh, I'm so close! Do me, baby."

With that, I took the hand that was rubbing her ass and slapped her again. She recoiled and my other hand came out of her ass and pussy.

I got up and zoomed in for a close-up with the camera. I moved back to the bed and rubbed her pussy. The camera framed her ass and the empty space on the bed next to her.

I started lightly running my fingers up and down her ass. I raised my hand up, slapped her ass twice, and stopped. She flinched and wiggled while she was waiting for the next one. It really turned me on, so I waited and she flinched and wiggled again. I repeated the process a few times. I was rewarded with the twitching each time I paused between slaps. The last time, instead of slapping her, I ran my finger along her pussy and shoved it deep into her and pulled it out.

"Time to take off the mattresses," I said, moving over and sitting on the bed next to her.

"This is not fair, you know," she said as I sat down, "I'm so fucking horny, I can't stand it."

"Good. All the better when I finally fuck you," I said, "The next thing we need to do is lift the mattresses off the frame and shove them up against the far wall. We'll get them standing straight up against the wall and then we'll drive them into place."

"Oh, I don't know if I can do that all myself. Do you think you could show me how to get it up?" She had slipped into her little schoolgirl voice.

"We'll see. Let's see if you're a good little girl. I want you to grab that rod and jerk up on it. Pull as hard as you can until you get it all the way up. If it doesn't come off reach back down and jerk on it again. It will help if you rotate your hands so they are against the mattress. Once you get it up, I'll get behind you and drive you and the mattress hard against the wall."

"Oh, goody! I can't wait to get it up. What do you want me to do?"

"Here let me demonstrate." I took one of her hands and placed it on my cock.

"Imagine this is the mattress for now. Practice on it by jerking it up and down like this."

I curled her fingers around the shaft and started moving her hand along my cock. She quickly took over. I took her other hand and placed it under my balls.

"When you rotate your hands, you need to turn them like this.' I cupped my hands around hers and started massaging her fingers into my balls.

She was quickly using both hands to stroke me and I lay back on the bed. It felt so fucking good. I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop. I needed to cum to keep going. I didn't want cum from a simple hand job but I didn't want you fuck her yet. I got an idea.

"That's great. You do that fucking perfect. Now lets try one more exercise."

I sat up from the bed and stood her up. I sat back down on the bed and grabbed her hands. I stuck them palm up between the mattress and the box spring between my legs.

"When you're lifting the mattress you can't let go or drop it. You have to hang on to it no matter what happens. Do you think you can hold on without letting go?"

"Yeah…I'll try."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I can do it."

"Good. Are you holding on tight?"

"Yes"

"Okay, don't let go," I said. I grabbed a pigtail and started forcing her face down towards my waiting cock.

"Don't let go, now," I said as my cock touched her lips. I continued to force her head down and drove her mouth all they way down my cock. I knew she could take it all from other sessions where I had tied her up and forced her to suck me off. I grabbed a pigtail in each hand and started sliding her head up and down my cock.

"Oh, yeah! That's right. Hold on tight. Suck that cock in your mouth. Fuck that cock. It goes so deep. You know I'm going to fuck your pussy until it's raw… I am going to fuck you until you beg me to stop!"

"Ummp… Ummp… Ummp…" came the sound from her throat every time I pulled her by the hair deep onto my cock. I was slamming her hard on my cock. I was moving her head faster and faster on my cock.

She relaxed completely in my hands so I could drive her onto my cock anyway I wanted.

"Oh yes! FUCK YES! SUCK IT! OH! OH! OH! I'm going to cum! Its so fucking good!" I cried, "Put your hands on my balls."

She grabbed my balls in one hand and started jerking the base of my cock with the other. Jamie jerked me off in her mouth.

"God, you suck cock sooooooo fucking gooooooood!" I screamed as I forced her head all the way down on my cock and held it there. I could feel it build.

"Ummmmmmmmmm!" she cried as I held her all the way down on my cock.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah. I'm cumming. Ohhhhh, I'm cumming so good." I cried as I unloaded in her mouth.

I came in huge spasms filling her mouth with cum. She sucked up every drop as I continued to cum hard. When I finished cumming, she licked at my cock and balls until I stopped her because I was so sensitive.

12