Fixing Jeffrey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************

"How do you feel about sex these days?"

He gave her a sardonic smile but made no answer. She nodded her understanding.

"Would you like it if we do your favourite thing?"

He shook his head and stared at the floor, blushing.

"It's worse now. Much worse. There are things I'm dying for, that I know I will love. But I don't trust anybody enough to do them to me. I'm crushed with shame when I do things alone. I'm buggered if I do and buggered if I don't."

"What kinds of things Jeff?" She asked in a whisper.

He glanced up for a second, caught her eye, then looked down again.

"How long have we known each other?" Morgan enquired gently. "I never told anybody including Philip about what we did or didn't do. You can trust me, you know that."

"I'd like to try one or two things with you because I don't trust anyone else."

"At some point you're going to have to trust someone."

All she saw in his eyes was pain. She knew the look, it preceded his previous suicide attempt. She knew immediately and certainly that she would not leave him here. Not on my watch - she thought.

"Whisper one of the things you'd like to try in my ear."

Jeff hesitated, then cupped his hand around her ear and whispered something.

"That's not so bad. That's not bad at all."

He whispered in her ear again.

"That's fucking creepy." She said and they burst into laughter.

"I know. I know but it turns me on."

"Okay, creepy but harmless."

He whispered a third time.

"Ouch." She said. "You want to do that?"

He nodded.

They stood up and Jeff took her hand, he led her into a short passage and through a door. A huge bed dominated the room and she did not need to be told to take off her clothes and sit on the bed. She was torn between making this wonderful for Jeff and not enjoying it herself because in her mind, enjoying it would be cheating on Philip. Jeff undressed himself and then came over to her.

She looked at him for a long time before she saw what this was really about. He wanted to be wanted by her. He wanted to be loved by someone unconditionally.

"Jeff, I can't fix you." She whispered softly.

"Your child is here on the beach. Your ring is on the dresser." He replied.

She made up her mind.

"What do you want me to wear?" She asked resigning herself to this.

"It's hanging on the mirror in the closet."

She got up and walked into the closet and saw what he wanted her to wear. There was a bag next to it and she opened it, finding the equipment for her to do the things he liked.

She dressed and zipped up the front of the outfit, not too high. Her cleavage was well displayed. More than that, it looked like her boobs wanted to jump out. She looked at herself in the mirror and decided she would definitely get an outfit like this for Philip. He would love it - for different reasons.

She picked the bag up and walked out of the closet. Jeff was sitting on the edge of the bed. When he saw her his eyes grew larger and larger, until they were the size of saucers. She stood in front of him and gave him a very stern look, while he looked like a happy rabbit caught in headlights. She looked at his cock purposely, it was semi-hard already. This was having the desired effect - she smiled inwardly.

She told him what she wanted him to do and he obeyed immediately. Now he was completely hard. He took off one of her shoes and she lifted her foot to his mouth. He licked her toe and she threw her head back trying not to scream. She had no idea her feet were so sensitive, it felt terrible. Every part of her body clenched together, from her jaw down. Her toes curled against the sensation. Jeff was oblivious and had sucked her toe into his mouth. It felt like she was being tickled and scratched all over from the inside, she couldn't stand it and she suddenly pulled her toe back.

"I can't do this, I can't do this, I'm sorry." She babbled.

Jeff looked up at her with a look of betrayal mingled with hate. She hastily explained herself.

"No, I don't mean sex with you. I can't do the toe suck thing. It feels terrible, my tummy is flipping. Arrrgh!" She said and shook involuntarily, goosebumps popping up over her entire body.

He looked at her sadly.

"Please, anything but toe sucking." She pleaded. "Do you want me to suck your toes?" She asked.

He thought about it - "Okay."

They switched positions and she gave his big toe a little lick, just to test his reaction.

"That's not bad." He said.

"It's disgusting. I agree to disagree and suck your toes." She added, before another conversation could start.

She sucked his toes as if she was sucking his cock. Running her tongue around it, over it and under it, rubbing the tip with her tongue while she sucked it. She glanced up and all she could see was a very hard cock pointing at the ceiling, dripping down the side. She heard him breathing heavily. She released his toe and stood up between his legs.

"Why did you stop?" He panted.

"Because we're moving on to something else." She gave him a very stern look and told him what to do.

He made an O with his mouth, both shocked and pleased.

An hour later, she milked him slowly until she reckoned he was about to explode, she changed her grip and jerked him off. He grunted and squirted about three seconds later, she kept pulling until he was done and he grabbed her hand to stop. Morgan was very pleased with herself. She had never seen him so aroused. She struck while the iron was hot, so to speak.

"Come with us."

He opened his eyes to slits and looked at her.

"Thank you."

"You're not listening. You're coming with us."

"No."

"It's not a debate or a discussion Jeff. Don't make me threaten you."

He sat up slowly, in that way men do only using their tummy muscles. He looked her in the eye and she looked back at someone capable of killing her.

"I can't tell you anything. Except that it will be the best decision you ever make. I can promise that and I swear to it."

The slits that were his eyes became enquiring instead of threatening.

"I beg you to trust me. One more time."

He regarded her curiously, she could see the struggle in his mind. He sighed and looked down. Then he looked back up at her, she saw the vulnerability he was communicating to her and she nodded.

"Trust me." She said.

He nodded and she threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly, he returned the hug.

"I guess you want to leave immediately?"

"You guess right. Pack a bag, I'm getting Andrea."

*****************

Within two hours they were in the air, and they landed close to midnight. They took a taxi from the airport, Jeff carrying a sleeping Andrea. Morgan was taking him home to her homicidal husband.

They arrived an hour later and Morgan literally dragged Jeff behind her into the house. In no time at all Philip was up and wanted to fight Jeffrey. Morgan had to pour oil on the troubled waters and as soon as Andrea was asleep in her bed she went back downstairs and dragged both men into the study.

Behind closed doors she explained what needed to be explained. Both men looked at her as if she had gone insane, Jeff felt betrayed and wanted to kill her ,which she thought was getting a little old and she told him so.

"There are other ways of dealing with your emotions."

"Not really." Philip said. She glared at him.

"Don't take his side." She demanded.

An argument ensued and Morgan revealed the rest of her plan to them. It was Philip's turn to be shocked. She was forced to relate a conversation she and Charlie had some time ago with a third person. Silence ensued when she was done.

"What makes you think that will work?" Philip asked.

She looked at Jeff and answered her husband.

"Because when all is said and done, she wants what Jeff wants and what we have. Somebody to love and somebody who loves her back unconditionally."

"But I don't know her." Jeff pleaded.

"Get to know her." She said sternly.

Philip looked from her to Jeffrey and back, she nodded when he looked at her and he gave a slight shrug. He picked up the telephone and called his second cousin Desiree.

"Hi." He said when he had woken her up.

"I have a situation and I need your help. It's an emergency." He added to motivate her to get into her car in the dead of night and drive over.

Jeff sat with his head in his hands, already second guessing this. Morgan motioned to Philip and he shook his head and threw his hands up.

"What the hell." He said and poured them all a drink. He offered a glass to Jeff and he shook his head. Philip decided it was time he took charge of Jeff.

"Baby, would you excuse us?" He asked and Morgan smiled at him and gave him a thumbs-up. If I play this right I could get laid, thought Philip. He proceeded to give Jeff the man-to-man of his life.

In the meantime Morgan paced up and down in the livingroom, willing Desi to hurry up. It seemed as if hours not minutes had passed when headlights finally swept the windows. She hurried outside to speak to Desi.

After a few minutes of conversation they began to walk to the door.

"Think of this as a purely clinical thing." She told Des. "There's no love involved. He needs to be examined and you're going to examine him - thoroughly."

"And get turned on." Des said.

"Then you take it from there. Remember, you're in charge. He'll only do what you want. So make him do what you like." She gave Des an encouraging squeeze. They climbed the stairs together and went to the main bedroom.

"Let's get you dressed and made-up. I'm going to get one of these as well. Philip will love it."

"Please don't talk about him and you having sex." Des pleaded. "TMI."

Morgan laughed and lowered the zip on the nurse's uniform. Des raised it. Morgan lowered it again and slapped Desiree's hand away when she wanted to zip it up again.

"Give him a hint at least." Morgan said. "That's final." She said and Des dropped her hand.

Red lipstick and loads of mascara completed the look.

"I look like a slut." Des complained.

"No." Morgan corrected her. "You look like a slutty nurse, with whom anything is possible." She winked at her and nodded.

Des sighed and dabbed perfume in her neck.

"Let's go, you look great."

Des had never looked so unsure of herself.

"You're the boss." Morgan reminded her and handed her a black bag. Des squinted inside and a slow smile spread across her face.

"Uh-huh." Morgan nodded. "Chin up." She said.

"Chin up." Philip told Jeffrey. "I can hear them." He pointed up over his head.

Jeff raised his chin, determinedly. He could do this. He stood up and raked his hand through his hair. Philip motioned for him to fix his collar, then they waited for the ladies to enter.

The study door opened and both men looked at Desiree in shock. Philip recovered first and coughed and turned away, embarrassed. Morgan glared at him.

"Jeffrey." She said sweetly."This is Desiree, Des this is Jeff. Des take Jeff to the lower guest room and examine him thoroughly please." She gave Jeff a look that brooked no argument and Jeffrey followed Desiree out of the study meekly.

Philip was trying to swallow back a laugh, shaking his head. Morgan smiled unwillingly and slapped him lightly. At which both of them began giggling.

"You should get one of those." He said still smiling.

"I was going to." He enfolded his wife in a bear hug. All this, for something he took for granted sometimes, he thought.

*********************

Desiree calmly walked to the guest room, she opened the door and motioned Jeff to enter. Which he did.

He went over to the bed.

"Take your clothes off." She ordered. He hesitated and she looked at him, daring him to disobey. He decided against it and began removing his clothes. He could feel her staring at him and couldn't meet her eyes. When he was completely undressed he stood in front of her with his hands over his sex, his eyes firmly rooted to the floor. She stepped up to him and gently removed his hands.

"Put them behind your back." She ordered in a whisper. He complied and his damned cock started to become aroused. He ordered it to go back down but it refused to listen and he saw himself becoming erect. Damn. He thought.

"I didn't give you permission Jeff." She said looking at his erection, which now pointed up proudly. He whimpered as if he was in pain.

She stepped around him and dragged her nails across his stomach as she did. He winced and twitched and whimpered again, but said nothing.

She dragged her nails down his spine onto his buttocks. He moaned loudly and she smiled. She stepped around him to the front again and stood close to him, his cock pressed against her ribs, she looked up at him.

"Bathroom." She said and he just about ran to the bathroom. She filled the basin with hot water and put enema bags into it.

Jeff had grabbed towels and was arranging them on the floor, enthusiastically. She kicked off her shoes onto the towels and lowered the lid on the toilet. She turned and sat on it, then pulled the zipper down on the uniform to expose her breasts and nipples. She raised a foot at him.

He looked at it uncertainly.

"Suck it Jeff." He fell to his task like an eager puppy. First licking her toes and then licking in between them and eliciting a low moan of pleasure from her. It egged him on and soon he was dripping from his cock as he sucked her toes.

Des felt his tongue warm and wet and she had to resist the urge to push her foot into his mouth. It was wonderful. The feeling spread as he began sucking and her nipples hardened. She couldn't stop herself and grabbed a breast and squeezed her flesh, both of them were panting already. She was acutely aware of his eyes watching her knead her breast and he sucked even harder making her moan again. She could feel everything coming together in her vagina and a fire began to burn within her.

He was caressing her legs, busy as he was with her feet. His hands soon disappeared under her uniform and she felt his fingers against her panties. She almost folded right there and then. She gathered what little self control she had left and looked at him.

"Kiss me." She said. He released her toes and knelt between her legs. As their kiss grew more passionate he caressed her backside and she scratched his back. The kissed slowed down and they pressed their foreheads against one another.

"It's time for your enema." She managed to breathe, she looked at him and he smiled.

"Yes Ma'am." He said.

He laid on the floor and she removed latex gloves from the bag and snapped them as she put them on.

"Sss..." He said sucking his breath in between his teeth. She spread lubricant onto her finger and slowly inserted it into his ass. He whimpered again and closed his eyes as she glided in and out, his cock was aching. He hadn't felt that in a very long time and it made him moan and surrender himself even more. He didn't care what she wanted to do to him anymore, he knew he would like it. You trust her - the thought flashed across his mind and he wanted to argue with himself, but he couldn't. It was true. He surrendered a little more and suddenly his climax was right there.

"Stop!" He shouted.

"What? Why?" She asked confused.

"I'm going to cum. Please, not yet." He pleaded.

She looked at him as if she wanted to fuck him right then and he returned the look. She looked away and took a deep breath.

"No, not yet. I think you should be punished for losing self control." She said. He nodded, yes he should be punished. He was hoping she'd wallop the hell out of him.

She got up, took the bag and walked out. He scrambled to his feet behind her. Des sat on the bed and patted her lap. Jeff came over and laid on it, his backside in exactly the right place for a good spanking. She put the bag on his back and rooted around.

"Ah." She said and withdrew a paddle. She waved it in front of him.

"I'm going to turn your arse into a tomato." She promised. He bit his lip and grabbed the bed, his knuckles almost white. She spanked one bottom first and when it was a lovely red colour, started on the other one. Jeff moaned and whimpered and jerked his hips, finally he relaxed. When she was done she told him to get up.

"No." He said.

"Get up." She ordered again.

"You're going to spank me again, I may as well just stay here."

"If you don't get up we won't have sex."

"We won't anyway." He replied stubbornly. "I came."

"What?" She asked.

"You heard me. I climaxed. I couldn't keep it in anymore."

"You came on my uniform?" She asked and wiggled slightly, she felt the wetness on her lap when she moved.

"You did."

"I'm sorry."

She sighed and began spanking him again all over again, this time he begged her stop before she was done. She ignored him and soon the back of his legs was the same colour as his backside.

"Did you cum again?" She asked when she was done.

"No."

"Good. Get up then, I'm not done with you."

He got up and groaned in pain as he did. She looked at his cock pointing to the heavens again. He saw her and looked down.

"Oops." He said.

She turned and walked into the bathroom smiling as she did. If only he knew how wet I am, she thought.

She collected a couple of enema bags and got out another pair of gloves while Jeff arranged himself on the floor. Once again she lubricated his anus. Then she inserted the tube and watched the first bag drain into him.

"Ow." He said, cramping slightly already.

She took the empty bag off the tube and attached the second one.

"Argh." Jeff said. "The cramping's getting quite bad."

"Do you want a third bag?" She asked.

"I can handle it." He said feeling manly, watching his cock begin to leak pre-cum again. The third bag drained into him and he pushed his hands to his tummy.

"Do you need to go?" She asked.

"Please."

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yes, please." He grimaced trying to keep his anus squeezed tightly shut.

"Mercy." He begged.

"Go."

He got up as fast as he could and voided himself in the toilet, a look of peaceful contentment and a smile replacing his grimace.

"Oh, fuck baby, this feels so good."

"I don't think you'll be able to stand another round without cuming again. It's long past time you pleasured me."

She removed the uniform as he watched. He cleaned himself in the biddet. Then he came to her and softly kissed her.

She felt his hands pushing her panty down and she happily helped him. He got into the empty bathtub and pulled her onto his lap, facing away from him. Without a word they had exchanged power. She put her feet on the edges of the bath tub and he hooked his legs over hers, pinning her to him and spreading her pussy for him. He put a hand around her throat and pushed her head back against him as well as forcing her head up.

She felt him begin to rub around her clit and cried out, she was so close already. There was nothing she could do except thrust her hips, she put her hands on the tub and thrust her pussy into the air. He realised she was about to come and rubbed her clit as fast as he could. The fire inside her burst into her clit, her cunt, her breasts, her toes and finally reached her throat and she screamed as she came. She felt her juice running onto his hand and heard herself slapping against him.

"Fuck me." He said hoarsely.

"Turn me." She said equally hoarse.

He managed to turn her to him and then dropped her onto his cock. Both let out a cry of pleasure. She stiffened her legs by placing her feet at the back of his calves and pushed. She clenched her pussy as tight as it could go and scrunched up her face with the effort. He felt his cock being squeezed in a death grip and neither could hold out. Waves erupted up her body from the very edge of her cunt and she could feel him squirting hot liquid inside of her. Simultaneously he felt his balls pain with pleasure and pull back into him and as she squeezed the entire length of his cock, he could not stop the wave that travelled down his shaft and out into her. It was quite a while before the pleasure subsided for either of them and the panting and heaving didn't help. It made both of them want more.