Fixing Jeffrey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He settled with his head on her shoulder and she settled with her head on his. They stayed in that position until they had regained control of their legs.

Morgan rolled over and into Philip. Suddenly the door opened and Andrea ran inside; she jumped on her sleeping parents.

"I want to go to the beach with Grace again." She pleaded, over excited and wearing a bathing suit, Morgan noted irritably.

"Grace, isn't here Andrea. Give Mommy and Daddy a half an hour and we'll go swim in the pool together." She begged.

"Not me." Philip said, still drowsy.

"Yes, you." She assaulted him and kissed him and Andrea did the same.

"Okay, okay." He gave in to his women, holding them both tightly.

The thought of the two people down stairs occurred to both of them at the same time. They looked at each other.

"You go." Philip said. "I don't think I could handle walking in on something like that."

"Tsk. That's why you knock baby." She playfully knocked on his head.

"Would you please go?" He said, rather than asked. "I'm bloody curious."

She pulled on her dressing gown and went downstairs. She found the door open and the pair of them gone. There was an envelope on the bed. There was an emoji face on it, grinning at her with teeth. A heart was drawn around the face. She opened the flap and withdrew something encased in glass. It was a drawing, a sketch, on yellowed paper. It looked a bit like the Mona Lisa, but she was neither smiling alluringly nor looking at the artist. She walked back out and saw Philip sending Andrea to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Wordlessly she held the glass out to him. He took it.

"Son of a bitch." He cursed softly.

"What am I missing." She asked.

"I bid for this when Christie's sold it. Now I know who I lost out to."

"It looks familiar but I can't place it." Morgan said.

Philip chuckled.

"You'll find it in the Raphael book. It's the Head of a Muse."

She whistled softly and looked at it again. Then she laughed.

"Trust Jeff." She said and Philip smiled.

"It must have gone very well."

"All's well that ends well."

END