Fixing the Bike

Story Info
Girls can get very very dirty in the garage.
833 words
3.57
16.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deeply focussed on stripping the BMW R1200 I'd picked up for a steal, then spent the past month rebuilding to get it to work, I didn't hear her until she'd stepped right into the garage.

Strutting into the space like sex on a stick, hips swinging, tits swaying, clearly pissed at something I'd done.

I keep the workspace clean and ordered, everything in its place and well looked after. I buy good equipment and keep it well. I'm good with my hands, know my way around an engine, a regular mr fix-it. It's my space, with my tools and my toys, and I don't take kindly to interruptions here.

Slowly twisting around in my seat as I turn back to put down the spanner, my gaze falls from her burning brown eyes, past the cheerful Bridgestone calendar (surely that's not what's upset her?), I notice the clock whose ticking second hand magnifies the problem. She was expecting me to collect her 45 minutes ago. And I can see she's made an effort to get ready. I've screwed up and she's angry at me.

I take a moment to consider what to do next. Apologise and capitulate? I don't think so.

I let the spanner fall, clattering to the cement floor. Breathing deeply as I rise from my seat, I stand to my full height and take a step toward her.

Her hands soften their firm hold on her hips, the hard line of her mouth compromised by the slight parting of her lips.

She's so swift to submit. She feeds my desire to dominate.

Wiping my hands on the dirty greasy rag, I cross the floor quickly and tie it tightly around her eyes.

Reaching over to the workbench, I pick up the duct tape and strap her beautiful slender wrists together.

I silence her protest with a long tender kiss, leaving dirty fingerprints over her tits on her lovely white shirt.

Stretching up I anchor a rope through the ceiling hook then knot it in and around her wrists and hands. There's no trace of her earlier anger as I slowly raise her hands till her arms are secured firmly above her head. I kiss her again, forcing her mouth wide with my fingers, smearing grease on her cheek.

She gasps as I strip off her skirt and knickers.

I stand back and admire the view, chuckling to myself. She has a very fuckable ass.

A metre long piece of pipe fixed between her feet serves to keep her legs spread nice and wide.

I squat down in front of her to inhale her scent, and it draws me in. My tongue flicks and licks her exposed wet lips. She quivers, moans, arches slightly forward, inviting me in. With one hand spreading her lips, I thrust my fingers deep into her cunt, fast and hard, rythmic and strong.

Her breathing quickens, her pulse is racing. I suddenly pull away. She hears my fly unzipping and senses me stepping toward her again, this time with my dick exposed. I stand before her, aiming carefully and release my bladder, pissing over this pretty thing's shaved pussy, legs, feet. And I laugh.

She curses. I slap her arse. She stops. And I slowly, stepping loudly, walk away.

Taking my time back in the house, I clean up a little, make a cup of tea, then hang out the laundry.

Chuckling to myself I return to the garage with her favourite vibrator and dildo.

I step up really close, speak into her ear and command her to piss for me. She laughs a little at first. With a swift slap on her arse and repeated command, the message is understood. She tries to say she can't. I pull her hair sharply so her face is pulled back and her mouth opens to take my spit. I repeat my message.

At first gingerly, just a few drops, then a more steady stream of piss runs down her leg. Dirty girl. Dirty dirty girl.

I rig up the gerni and wash her down. She smiles and squeals as I squirt her cunt.

She's a lovely thing to look at. And so much fun to play with.

Compliant this time, she opens her legs, bending slightly forward at my request. I love shoving things in her cunt, things like this dildo. Passing through the initial resistance, it slowly disappears into her magic fucking hole. First you see it, now you don't.

Strapping the vibrator to a work bench, it sits at just the right height to massage her clitoris. I position it so that it maintains pressure on both her clitoris and the dildo buried deep in her cunt. And she likes it. Her moans and groans tell me she's on the orgasm train to paradise.

I wash up my hands, cleaning off her lovely cunt juice. Then find another rag and resume my work on the bike, with my real-life porn channel playing loud and long beside me.