Fixing the Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
My fun with Nikki continues.
5.8k words
4.66
147.1k
75
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,467 Followers

Two days after Tom's return, and a night spent listening to his loud reunion sex with Nikki, I was in our building laundry room minding my own business. I had just finished transferring my wet laundry into dryers when I heard the door to the room swing open. I finished what I was doing before I turned to see who it was. Nikki was calmly unloading her whites from her laundry basket into one of the washers. She had her back turned to me, and we were the only two people in the room.

It was about 9:00 on a Sunday morning, which was normally a quiet time for our apartment building full of young people. That was why I always did my laundry on Sunday mornings. I stood back and admired Nikki from behind as she went about her work. Her long, red hair was tied up in a cute pony tail. She was wearing a tight white tank top that accentuated the curves of her slender body, and I'm sure made her large breasts appear enormous from the front. She had on a cute, short pair of green jogging shorts that hugged her round little apple bottom, and showed off her shapely legs all the way down to the pair of flip flops she was wearing. I had gotten hard just looking at her.

If she felt my eyes on her, she hid it well. She had poured her detergent into the washer and closed the lid by the time I slid up behind her. She didn't react as she felt the heat of my body close in from behind. I was so much taller than her that my crotch rubbed up against her lower back, but I knew she could tell I was hard. My hands dropped to the sides of her waist, and she finally stopped fiddling with her laundry and put her hands down to her sides.

"You were loud last night. And the night before that," I said quietly into her ear.

"Tom and I had a lot of catching up to do," she responded.

"I told you how you would be punished every time you were loud, Nikki," I whispered back. I ran my right hand up her side and cupped the swell of her large breast. Nikki tensed, and her eyes shot to the door of the laundry room. There was a little window in that door, but no face was in it now. You had to walk down a short side hallway from the main hall to get to that door, and people only did that if they were coming to do laundry. I knew we were alone.

"Kevin, not here," was all she said. I cupped her breast in my hands, and then slid my arm back down her body. My hand dove beneath the waist band of her little shorts, and her left hand shot over and tried to stop me. I was ready for this, and grabbed her left hand with my left hand, my left arm now wrapped tightly around her body. The fingers of my right hand brushed against the naked lips of her sex. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

"That's not the deal I made you," I whispered into her ear. "I said every time you woke me with your fucking, you would be forced to have sex with me. I didn't say when or where." Her body was frozen and my finger tips slid over her shaved pussy lips. "You've woken me three times in the past two days, and that means you will be punished three times. You want me to show Tom those pictures?"

"No, please" she replied very quietly, without moving.

"Tom is a selfish dick," I hissed angrily. It was true, if for no other reason then the way he treated Nikki. My fingers found her slit and slid up and down the entrance to her pussy. "He doesn't touch you the way I touch you. He doesn't fuck you the way I fuck you." My fingers slid their way up Nikki's cleft and found the hard little nub at the top. She was already getting wet, and my finger tips picked up her juices and carried them to her clit. She gasped and pressed her small, soft body back against mine. "He doesn't make you cum like I make you cum, screaming and begging for more."

"Kevin, not here," she pleaded in her high, feminine voice. "Someone will see us."

"That's not the deal," I responded, rubbing circles around her hard little nub. I pressed her body forward against the washing machine, which was still filling with water. I could feel her body relaxing and submitting to my touch. Her left arm had gone limp, so I slide my left hand upwards and began to knead gently at her large, firm tit. I could feel her nipple harden beneath the palm of my hand. I began alternating between circling her hard, wet clit with two fingers, and using one to flick at it. As the tip of my digit flicked upwards over her sensitive nub, she gasped again.

Emboldened, I slipped my left hand down and under Nikki's tank top. My rough palm then slid back up and over the smooth skin of her stomach, and then wrapped around the large swell of her breast. She was wearing some soft of sports bra, and my fingers found their way under that too. I rubbed slow circles around Nikki's clit as my hand mauled her bare tit flesh. I pinched her hard nipple gently between my thumb and index finger. Then the washing machine started its motions. As the machine sloshed gently back and forth beneath us, my body pressed Nikki against its hard, plastic surface. I could feel the machine's vibrations on my fingers. So could Nikki. She moaned deeply and loudly as my now vibrating fingers rubbed rapidly up and down her swollen clit.

I withdrew my left hand from under her shirt, and reached down to position myself. I lifted one leg of the basketball shorts I was wearing, fished in through the front opening of my boxers, and pulled out my raging cock. It was fully erect and throbbing at the feel of being pressed against Nikki's soft body. She had begun grinding back against me, made helpless by my talented fingers. She felt my rigid cock slap against her firm ass as it sprang free, and she raised up her behind in anticipation. I took my right hand out from beneath Nikki's shorts and pulled her the crotch of them a little to the side. Her bare pussy was now exposed to the open air.

I grasped her hips with both of my hands, feeling the firmness of her behind beneath my fingers. I pressed Nikki's body into the vibrating machine so her clit was grinding against the moving edge of the washer. Then I took my long, firm cock by the base, and ran my fat cock head against her exposed pussy lips. I had to bend my knees slightly to get the right angle. Nikki was dripping with her own juices, moaning as the machine rubbed against her. I pushed with my hips, popping my fat cock head past her pussy opening, and felt myself sliding into her hot, wet tunnel. I felt her bear down and tighten her pussy as I slid inside her. It was like a wet, fleshy vice squeezing against my cock. It felt amazing. I slid my hard cock in and out of her pussy, amazed every time I pushed inward by how tightly she gripped me. I held onto Nikki's hips as she was pinned against the washer, fucking her faster and faster, plowing my hard pole into her tight tunnel. I was so turned on by fucking her here that I knew I wasn't going to last long. From the way she was moaning and panting, it seemed Nikki might get off even quicker.

"Oooohhhhhhhh.... fuuuuuuuuck... so goooooood," she moaned as I rammed my long rod in and out of her.

I could feel Nikki wiggling back and forth beneath me, grinding her clit into the washer as its vibrations grew faster and harder. I could feel her hot, tight pussy sliding against my hard cock skin and bringing me closer to orgasm.

"I'm going to cum, Nikki," I warned her.

"Oh, don't stop fucking me, Kevin. Don't stop! I'm soooo close to cumming for you," she pleaded. I took a deep breath and tried to hold off on my orgasm, concentrating on pumping my cock upwards into her so my fat cock head rubbed against her G spot. I withdrew almost to my tip and then shoved the full length of my cock back up inside her.

"Oh Kevin!" she cried out over the loud vibrations of all the laundry machines now humming along in the room. "Oh Kevin, make me cum on your hard cock! Make me cum on your hard cock."

I rammed my meat in and out of her, in and out of her, jarring her body up against the machine as I plowed her. Even confined in her sports bra, I could see the edges of her huge breasts swinging back and forth like a pendulum beneath her body as I fucked her. I pushed her harder against the washer as I worked my pole into her.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum!" she moaned. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!"

I heard footsteps in the hallway. Someone was walking towards the laundry room. Nikki must have heard them too, because she picked herself up off the dryer and looked over at the window. She was so much shorter than me, I almost had to bend down low to keep my cock inside her as she straightened up.

"Oh no, don't stop," she pleaded. "Don't stop, I'm so close." I was so close myself, I'm not sure even Tom walking through that laundry room door could have stopped me.

I grabbed her hips and fucked Nikki hard as the footsteps drew slowly closer. "Cum for me, Nikki, cum on my cock," I encouraged.

Thrust my hips back and forth, shoving my cock in and out, in and out of her wet pussy. The machine kept up its steady rhythm against her clit as I fucked her. "Oh GOD I'M CUMMMINGGGGG!" Nikki hissed through a clenched jaw as quietly as she could, just before the door swung open.

An older woman from our hallway walked in and smiled politely at me as she came through the door with a small load of her laundry. I had already dropped my hands back to my side. Nikki and I were fully dressed and at an angle where the woman could not see my cock inside Nikki, so she barely gave us a thought as she walked over to a washer across the room from us. Nikki had collapsed down so her chest was on top of the washer. Pressed up against her, I could feel her overcome by the enormous pleasure of her orgasm. She was fighting hard not to scream as she came, my thick cock filling her pussy as the woman opened a washer and quickly dumped in her small load. I could feel Nikki's ass and legs twitching beneath me as the sparks of her orgasm shot through her body, and the woman calmly poured her detergent into her own washer.

"So you see where it says 'Hot, Warm, Cold'?" I asked the unresponsive Nikki impaled on my cock in front of me. "You want to wash your whites in the hot and your COLORS in he cold," I said with emphasis, trying to cover our coupling.

Nikki was still holding her breath, trying not to moan, as the older woman smiled at me. Nikki's thigh muscles were clenched tight as she rode the wave of her orgasm. The older woman nodded her approval to my comments, turned on the washer, and then turned and left the room.

The door was barely closed behind her, when Nikki lost control and squealed, sliding down to the floor in front of me. My now throbbing hard cock cock slipped from inside her as she sat down on the floor. My rod stood out proudly before me, covered in Nikki's pussy juices.

"Oh my God, that was so hot, Kevin," Nikki panted. "Trying not to scream while that woman was RIGHT THERE, it was so crazy. It made my orgasm so intense, I came so hard." She was babbling in her orgasm's afterglow.

"I tried to tell you that not screaming like a banshee could still be fun," I said with a smile.

Nikki laughed. "We almost go caught!" she said with another laugh, and then playfully slapped at my thigh. She looked up and then realized we were in an awkward position. She was sitting on the floor with her back to the washer, and my fully erect cock was pointing towards her, inches above her head. She looked up at my hard cock head, bobbing in front of her. "Oh baby," she cooed. "How selfish of me, you didn't get to cum."

Nikki sat up on her knees so her face was inches from my member. She looked up at me with her beautiful, dark green eyes and flashed me a gorgeous smile. Then she leaned down and kissed the head of my cock. She licked my tip with her tongue, and then sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. She suckled on just the head of my cock, swirling her tongue around the tip, before plunging her mouth down my rod. My cock quickly went from the cool air of the laundry room to the hot, sucking wetness of Nikki's mouth. I felt my cock head pop through the back of her throat as she swallowed all the way down to the base of my long dick. Then she withdrew back to just the tip, suckling on it and swirling her tongue around the top, before again plunging her mouth all the way to my base, slipping my cock head past the back of her throat. I gasped. I was so turned on, much more of this was going to have me exploding.

She withdrew and allowed my cock to slip from between her lips. "You like that?" she asked, looking at me with those green eyes and flashing me another smile.

"Oh yeah, baby, it feels soooooo good," I replied.

"Then cum down my throat for me," she said in a sweet, sexy voice.

Nikki sucked the tip of my fat cock back into her mouth, flicking at the base with her tongue, and then swallowed my rod down to the base. I again felt the sweet rubbing of my cock head sliding into her throat. She was swallowing me whole. This time she began bobbing her head up and down on my rod. I watched her pony tail swing back and forth as her head bobbed up and down on me. She'd release two inches, and then pop me back into her throat. The feeling of her sweet throat was amazing. I could feel the cum boiling up inside me as she bobbed her head and my cock slipped in and out of her throat.

"I'm going to cum Nikki," I warned.

She didn't respond, just continued to swallow my monster cock as it slipped in and out of her throat. I felt her tongue tickling the underside of my shaft as her warm, wet, mouth sucked down on me. My cock head continued to pop in and out of her throat and I lost it. He head bobbing up and down, her tongue sliding against my shaft, and I came. I closed my eyes and felt my cock spurting its hot load straight down her throat. The orgasm burned through me and I cried out as I came, pumping my cum into her. She barely had to swallow as I was lost in the bliss of my orgasm.

When my legs had stopped shaking, Nikki allowed me to again slip from her mouth. She stood up, straightened up her clothing, and kissed me on the cheek. Then she turned on her heels and walked out of the room. Her laundry still had 12 minutes in the washer.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Late that night I was getting ready for bed when my doorbell rang. I had no idea who would visit me so late, but suspected Nikki might want something. Sure enough, when I looked through my peep hole I saw Nikki standing in the hallway. She was wearing a baggy sweat shirt and some sweat pants and was nervously glancing up and down the hall.

I swung open the door, and Nikki quickly brushed past me and entered. I closed the door behind her.

"Well hello to you too," I said. "What's up?"

Nikki favored me with her pretty smile again, and then surprised me by dropping her sweat pants. She was wearing tight, bright red, silk panties beneath it. Then she pulled her sweatshirt up from the bottom, and peeled it up over her head. Beneath that was a tight, red and black corset that looked incredibly sexy with Nikki's huge breasts squeezed together and popping out over the top. She looked stunning.

"You said I had to be punished two more times," she said seductively, posing with her chest thrust out and her hands on her hips. "I'm ready now and rather do it here than the next time I run into you in the laundry room." She kept smiling at me, and I thought I would do just about anything for that smile.

"Where's Tom?" I asked.

Her smile faded a little. "That idiot dozed off already. He thinks I wanted to go for a late night run." She looked around my apartment, which she had only seen once before. "I've never seen your bedroom," she said, before hopping off towards it.

I took my time following her down the short hall and into the bedroom. She was lying back on top of my comforters, red hair spread out behind her, with her legs opened seductively. "Don't you want to punish me, lover?" she asked with her sexy voice. I did want to punish her, and I knew just how.

"Tom is sleeping just on the other side of that wall," I said as I crawled onto the bed. Nikki looked over her shoulder as if she would be able to see him. "Maybe if you make enough noise, he'll recognize your voice."

She looked back at me, obviously confused. I positioned my face between her legs and nuzzled my nose against the crotch of her red underwear. Nikki laughed again, but more quietly this time. I pressed my nose and my face against the red silk and could feel her soft pussy lips through the sheer material.

"Are you sure?" she asked me. I knew she wasn't talking about Tom. She was asking if I really wanted to go down on her. Poor girl had never had that happen before she met me.

"Baby, you taste so good," I replied as I pulled at the waistband of her underwear with my fingers. Nikki lifted her ass so I could slide the silk underwear off her bottom and over her legs. I tossed it aside.

Her sex exposed, I dove back between Nikki's smooth legs. I kissed up one inner thigh and then down the other. She giggled quietly. I licked at her inner thigh with my tongue, sucking her bare, smooth skin into my mouth. Then I found her shaved pussy lips. I ran my tongue over her soft outer folds and she gasped. I could already smell the light scent of her sex. I licked around and around Nikki's outer folds, and I could tell she was growing impatient. She attempted to shift her hips so I would be licking her clit, but I only allowed my lips to gently brush her outer folds. She grunted in frustration, and that's when I sucked her whole, hard clit into my hot, wet mouth. I could taste her arousal as she gasped. I rubbed the length of my tongue over her clit, and then released it again so I could lick my way up and down her inner pussy lips. I could feel the heat and the swelling of her arousal as I flicked the tip of my tongue against her clit. I flicked rapidly against the hard nub, watching her chest rise and fall in the tight corset as she moaned her approval. I ran circles around her clit with my slobbering tongue before sucking it back into my mouth and suckling on it with my lips. Nikki gasped again as I sucked her between my lips, feeling my tongue sliding against her hard clit as it was trapped within my mouth. I released her sensitive bud and slathered back and forth across its surface before again sucking down hard on her sensitive spot. I lapped at it with the length of my rough tongue.

"Oh just like that," Nikki moaned. "I want to cum just like that."

"Mmmm, talk to me baby," I said, before thrusting my tongue between her wet folds.

Nikki was dripping wet as my tongue slid up and down her slit. I began flicking rapidly at her clit again before suckling back down hard on her sex.

"Ohhh God! Ohhhh God!" she moaned as I bore down on her.

As I continued to suckle on her sensitive spot, I slipped two fingers into her pussy opening. I pressed against her upper pussy walls until I felt the hard little bundle of flesh that marked her G spot. As I sucked on her clit, trapped, between my lips, I rubbed circles around her hard little G spot. Nikki cried out. My fingers fucked in and out of her, rubbing her sensitive internal spot as my hot mouth sucked down on her sensitive external spot. Nikki began to moan in earnest.

"Oh just like that, baby, just like that!" she begged me.

I flicked rapidly at her clit with my hard tongue as I finger fucked her.

"Ohhhh, I'm going to cum, baby! I'm going to cum!" she moaned.

I kept up the steady pressure on her pleasure spots. My mouth suckled on her clit. My tongue licked at her hard bud. My fingers rubbed against her slippery, wet G spot. I watched her chest heaving up and down as she moaned. In and out went my fingers. Up and down went my tongue. My lips pressed against her pussy.

"Aaaaaaa.... CUMMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGG!!" she nearly screamed. Her body shook and her legs trembled as she came. I kept up the steady assault on her sex, my fingers rubbing gently inside of her, my mouth sucking softly against her clit. She squealed for a solid ten seconds as she came and came. Finally,her back dropped down into the bed and she pushed my head off of her pussy. Her breathing was ragged.

spaldan
spaldan
1,467 Followers
12